Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko]

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:52 pm
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

Hunting? Now that was a pretty unusual hobby for a girl to have, but he could admire it. Er, not that way though. That'd be bad.

"That so? I'll need to keep that in mind! My father always likes to go hunting, so I'll have to let him know this area has some great spots."

This was just the natural way that a man should be, after all, following after a beauty pulling him around. Beauty? Well, yes. It wasn't as if he was planning to sleep with her or anything of that sort. Asami was, frankly, exceptionally more attractive in his eyes, to say nothing of the more pressing matter that she was in fact the woman he was currently seeing.

"It's certainly unique, that much is true. I'm glad to get to experience it!"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty Re: Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko]

Thu Sep 01, 2022 2:03 pm
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Header3

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Alrighty, just be sure to check the laws though. Don't want to get in trouble with hunting in the wrong spots."

Himiko felt inclined to warn him about that, she didn't want to hear about some shinigami getting into big trouble with the Holy Roman Empire, she liked to think that good relationships was part of her job too. A fine line if she thought about it - which she didn't - between bias and conflicts of interest on both sides.

"Yeah, it's totes crazy some of the stuff like check out that. It's called a cathedral, apparently there's different types of them. You know like uh... gothy and romany. I dunno, my boyfriend's a lot better about this stuff than I am."

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSave Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSave Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:08 pm
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 8ZovUmi

SAWACHIKA KYO

"Oh? Thanks for the tip!"

Kyo wasn't surprised there were some spots to avoid hunting in, it wasn't any different in Soul Society. Some of those nobles liked to keep things to themselves, hide spots away, all that sort of thing. As they approached the cathedral, he looked up at it with a bit of surprised, taken a little aback at just how it was built. Nothing like anything he'd seen up in Soul Society.

"Hang on, let me get a few sketches done of all this, if you don't mind. This is part of my work, after all, and I think the Seireitei could certainly look a little more exciting with something like this mixing up the skyline now and then. Don't you agree?"

END POST | THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 03, 2022 3:25 am
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Header3

HIMIKO SHIKIMURA

"Sure sure, take ya time."

She said and settled in to let him work. Peeking over his shoulder in places because naturally she wanted to see what he was sketching! She wanted to tell him that it was really good and pretty but that might distract him so she refrained and definitely just watched with perked ears that said all they needed to about her interest in his work.

"I think that'd look amazing. You can make it really big and uh.. I dunno but I think it'd totes add some flavour to the place."

Himiko assured, in full agreement really but that was just her.

WHAT THE FOX SAYS IS | END POST

Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Save Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTSave Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADSave Me at the Beach [Kyo, Himiko] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum