Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty Re: Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito]

Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:44 pm
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 DNZ7FXt

KAITO TOMOYUKI | GHOST OF THE RUKONGAI

As he set out towels and sat down, he moved out of the way so that Hiroe could grab her snacks and drink, setting a sandwich and bottle of water to the side. He smiled, unscrewing the bottle and taking a drink. He wasn't really trying to be all that impressive. He just wanted to have a fun evening with a friend, to see where it went, and perhaps, let it blossom into something more.

"Classes are going well. Slow progress, but, it's still progress. A lot of the teachers in Shin'o are pleasant, at the very least. I met with one named Yuri Aiban. She's been helping me with fixing my Zanjutsu. Unfortunately, no new tricks yet. I'm still, for the most part, the same old me. I'll get there eventually, though. Next time, you won't be the one to win if we do race again."

He gave a warm, but still sheepish smile. Perhaps he would need to really open himself up and get out more. He wasn't exactly the shining example of a social butterfly. Most of his training revolved around practicing privately and studying. But, he knew that he wanted to meet more people, to get more connections, learn everything that he could about the Shinigami and their arts, their way of fighting. Maybe, after this was over, he'd have to ask if there was anyone that Hiroe would recommend looking into.

"What about you? You're far more social than I am, certainly there's some stories that you could share."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2022 10:31 pm
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe quietly listened to Kaito as he spoke at length about his experiences since the last time they connected. His answer, considering the impression she had built of the man in her mind, was almost predictable. He never did strike her as a man whom one would ever regard as a "social butterfly." Yet, she found that endearing about him. He wasn't some foolhardy, brash Shinigami who danced around trying to flaunt his strength, or even a snobby noble that'd just cast a glance at her and walk away as if they'd seen a cockroach on the wall. He was just him. Kaito Tomoyuki. The Ghost of Rukongai trying to make a difference in his hometown. Honestly? She wouldn't have him any other way. Grinning brightly, HIroe would nudge him in the shoulders in response to his little challenge at the end.

"Bet. The next time we race, I'll beat you fair and square. For now, today's victory belongs to yours truly," she finished with a flamboyant pose before indulging in her bag of chips. As she enjoyed her snack, she would answer the question Kaito had posed in her direction. Was it really anymore eventful than his own? Well, maybe. She met some cool teachers, continued to train her Asauchi in hopes of learning her zanpakuto's true nature, and she'd even met a cool, astute lady who called herself Ajora.

"Mm... to be honest, as social as I am, there hasn't been much on my end, either. I met some cool girls. Nanashi, whose another student at our academy. She's pretty cool'. Really infectious energy. Hm... oh! I met this one girl in the Rukongai recently and treated her to a meal in my house. Her name's Ajora. Apart from the new people, I've genuinely been trying my hardest to learn my Zanpakuto's name. I feel like that'd be my biggest step towards my dream, but man... my Asauchi loves to play the long game."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 20, 2022 3:52 pm

Kaito chuckled softly as she nudged him, accepting the little proposition between them. Perhaps, the next time they raced, they would be far stronger, and no longer just students. Perhaps that would be when they would next test themselves like that, when they had finally graduated, stronger than before, capable of utilizing the Shinigami arts with no more difficulty than breathing. A sly smile came to his lips as he returned the light gesture.

"Well, maybe I could see about meeting Nanashi. I've seen and heard about her from people on the grounds, but, never really...worked up the nerve to approach, I suppose."

He gave a soft, bashful laugh as his cheeks flushed a light pink. He wasn't really sure how to approach someone with such energy and vigor to their step, compared to the almost painful normality that he seemed to exude. But, Hiroe seemed to enjoy his company well enough, so, maybe he was worrying over nothing. He'd have to find time to meet with the people that she had. He unwrapped and took a bite of his sandwich, taking another drink before he answered.

"That seems to be the biggest struggle for both of us. Even with my...well, passable results in Kido and Hakuda, that is the biggest hurdle for me as well. I've heard nothing but silence from my Asauchi as well."

Kaito sighed softly as he continued eating his sandwich, finishing it off soon, as well as the water bottle. It was a bit disappointing, to be working so hard, and yet to still feel like there was no progress in some areas. He knew he couldn't rush to the end, but he wanted to feel like there was some results to his diligence.

But, he didn't want to just sit there and sulk on this little outing, so, putting away the remnants of his food and drink, he slipped the custom-made haori from his shoulders, carefully setting it on a branch near them.

"Let's forget about the school stuff for now. Let's just have fun. Would...you like to swim a bit in the lake?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Mid-Term Break [Hiroe, Kaito] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:02 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe sighed softly. According to Kaito, he hadn't seemed to make any more progress than she did. He, too, was met with nothing but silence from his weapon. There was a small hint of disappointment at her own skill, but knowing she wasn't the only one struggling in her path towards progress made it easier to cast away her petty shame. Unwavering confidence - that is what had guided her up to this point, but she wondered... was there something she lacked? No, she didn't want to think of that right now. She was spending time with a good friend on a play date.

Pulling the sandwich she had made for herself from the bag, Hiroe would take generous bites, consuming each mouthful, subsequently washing them down with a sweet beverage. She was all ears the whole time Kaito speak, sighing happily, patting her belly. A little comfort food seemed to be quite the remedy as that energetic demeanor of hers returned, directing her gaze towards Kaito in response to his proposal of a swim. Looking down at her outfit, she wondered how an idea like that would even work. This was a really nice dress, and she didn't want it to get wet.

"Give me a minute."

Hiroe would pull a few needles from her pocket, grabbing one of the clothes that had been brought along for the occasion. It was sizable enough to work, and she quickly shifted behind one of the trees. Through a light usage of kido and some needlework, she created a cloth that could cover her undergarments, allow her to avoid getting the dress wet, and have fun swimming in the water. Stepping out with the cloth covering her body like a swimsuit almost, Hiroe grinned pointing towards Kaito.

"Yeah, I'm ready now. Let's go big guy."

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Tue Nov 22, 2022 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:54 pm

Kaito felt content with the world right now. Sitting next to his friend, having a picnic together, relaxing. Away from the academy, away from the stress and troubles that awaited them in the future. Just...two friends, having a little date together. It was a nice breath of fresh air from the studying and training, and who better to spend it with than someone like her?

As the gentle, lukewarm evening breeze brushed by, Kaito turned to face her momentarily as she asked for a minute, watching as she pulled some needles from her pocket and slipping behind the tree. Even with it in the way, Kaito turned his back to it, trying to ignore the more...indecent thoughts that came to mind. Maybe it was a bit silly, but, he wanted to be courteous to her.

As she changed behind the tree, Kaito quietly began to work on getting his own attire shifted for the swim. Sliding his tabi, waraji, kosode and shitage away, he left himself in his hakama and undergarments, patiently waiting, cross-legged, for Hiroe to come back around. He smiled, getting to his feet and walking over to the lake, taking a few steps in and shivering a little. Even for a somewhat warm evening, the water was still a bit cold. He turned to Hiroe, offering a hand with a smile.

"It's a little cold, but, shall we?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:12 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe felt quite comfy in her makeshift swimsuit. It was the perfect compromise between ensuring her dress wouldn't be soaked and swimming until her heart was content. For what it was worth, Hiroe found the date to be a pleasant outing. Kaito had been entirely genuine the whole time, making it a pleasant experience overall. Now, it was time to hop in for a swim. Stepping forward, Hiroe tilted her head curiously as she looked at the hand offered before her. Taking a coy stance, the vibrant woman moved toward him, pushing him in along with herself as she chuckled heartily.

"CANNON BALL"

Ever the gremlin of a woman, Hiroe thrust the two of them into the lake. The water was very cold, but the more she moved around within its depth, the more the initial shock felt as if it were wearing off.

NEW RECRUIT

Last edited by Iori on Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 25, 2022 12:49 pm

Kaito should have figured that Hiroe had some kind of scheme going on that head of hers as soon as he saw her tilt her head. As he saw her stance shift and she started moving toward him, Kaito felt concern wash over him. He had a bad feeling that she was going to do exactly what he thought she was going to.

Oh.

Oh no.

As she shouted out and pushed the two of them into the lake, Kaito went to turn around, only for him to go face-first under the water. It was way colder than he thought it would be, especially against bare skin. But, at least with her suddenly taking the both of them under, it made the cold a lot more bearable than just gradually dipping under or waiting to get used to it.

Nevertheless, the cold water was a surprisingly pleasant shock to his senses, filling him with energy as he came up to the surface. He wiped his eyes, coughed a few times, before laughing. As Hiroe was coming up, however, he decided to get a little payback, and sent a wave toward her with his arm to splash her. She was a little gremlin, but, with how much fun he had when she was around? He wouldn't have it any other way.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:28 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Hiroe let out an exultant roar of laughter as she crossed her arms, reveling in her successful throw. Her guffaw would come to an end the moment Kaito returned the favor, splashing a wave of water towards her. Her face, now covered in wet, black hair, pouted playfully as she blindly threw water back at him in return.

Moving the hair from her eyes, Hiroe would motion toward him again, prepared to tackle him again. Even if it was far from the most eventful day, the memories made here were hardly inconsequential. Up until it was time for them to return home, they had repeatedly thrown water or barreled into one another in a contest of playful competition, enjoying the cold lake till their heart's content.

Night soon danced upon them once they dried off, and after placing their outfits back on, Kaito had decided to help her return home. Hiroe likely knew her parents would worry if she stayed out too late. Even so, the time spent here was fun. Kaito had been genuine, the meal had been pleasant enough, and they enjoyed a nice swim. She didn't know quite yet if she had any intention of falling into a relationship quite yet, but perhaps Kaito at least deserved to be in the race. She certainly wouldn't find the thought disagreeable. A determined man trying to achieve his dream, he was certainly someone she would even consider ideal, but she'd keep her options open at least. As they reached the door to her to her home, Hiroe beckoned him forward with a finger, pulling him down quietly to plant a soft kiss against his cheek, ruffling his hair as she playfully grinned, shifting towards her door.

"Later, big guy. I had a lot of fun. You may have earned yourself a second date in the future~"

Playing the role of the teasing maiden, Hiroe slowly closed the door, content with the way the day had unfolded. A fine time indeed.

NEW RECRUIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum