Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono]

Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:26 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Indeed, Arianda had taken quite a few blows thanks to Hono's position above her, Arianda's disadvantage against gravity, and the general lack of maneuverable space. However, as Hono surmised, the next time she laid eyes on the demon, any bruise, broken skin, or anything of the sort swiftly faded away; all small injuries, but still no mar was left upon her features.

"I changed my mind~ And I'd prefer not to get cut to ribbons just because I was a little too careless~ I don't want to scare you~"

Soon came the clashing clang of metal as Arianda swept her longsword around, caught the first slash Hono delivered to her on the guard of her longsword; which she used to briefly capture and essentially parry the blow away, gaining a tiny bit of distance. Soon came the other few slashes, which Arianda parried with a beautiful display of swordsman-ship. More and more time showed how skillful Arianda was with the blade, and frankly with combat in general. It was beautiful, in a strange and dangerous way. However, the way Arianda seemed to dance in a fight was likely more-so charming than her prowess alone.

Soon, with a flick of her wrist, Arianda briefly beat aside Hono's blade. With the deftness born of her supernatural speed and her prodigious skill, she thrust her longsword at Hono. However, the thrust wasn't deadly. In fact, it was such a carefully calculated move intended to hinder Hono; a very shallow, very thin, cut to the outside of her thigh. Then came a feint up towards Hono's face, which was swiftly redirected to her non-dominant arm; which too would gain a shallow cut if not blocked. Both wounds, if both were successful at least, would not be serious; even the bleeding caused by the wounds could be nowhere near life threatening. However, they stung terribly. It was Ari's simple intention to present problems for Hono, with the intent to make the woman push herself harder.

"You'll have to try harder if you wish to kick my ass, Hono~ Push yourself to the limit, show me everything you have to offer; come at me as if you were trying to kill, even if that is obviously not your intention~ If you wanna kick my ass, hun, then bring it!"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty Re: Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono]

Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:29 pm

Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 192

Hono grumbled, hearing Ari say she changed her mind, things were going to get harder for Hono she looked directly at Ari as she showed off her weapon. "Scare me? hmph..." she rolled her eyes playfully. Though she was quick to find Ari's sword against her. Hono wasn't just gonna stop there, she wasn't really surprised Ari was able to parry her blows. Hono, let out a rather quick exhale as she felt her blade pushed away. Though due to her grip on it, it didn't leave her hand. Feeling Ari's cut caused Hono to let out another grunt, that one hurt, and it stung her thighs.

Hono would step back as Ari spoke, catching her breath. "Fine~" She would playfully point her sword forward and grasp her sword. "Ban...Kai!" She shouted. Pausing for just about a minute. Hono would lower her blade and let out a deep chuckle. "Kidding! I don't have that kinda thing yet!" she would use this time to attack. Quickly using a Shunpo, she wasn't amazing with them, but she knew enough to close the gap. Attempting to use the speed and momentum to punch Ari's gut.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Last edited by Waffles on Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 11:07 pm

Arianda couldn't help but stick her tongue out at the woman playfully as she rolled her eyes, and then, even if she did indeed injure Hono in the process, she was glad to see the woman was dealing with the slight bit of pain well. It was admirable, at the very least. However, Hono would soon give Ari quite the surprise.

Frankly speaking, in quite the comical manner, she pointed her sword at Ari and gave the demon quite the surprise by yelling "BANKAI" as if she had the ability. Arianda blinked in surprise, unsure what was to happen; until at least the demon had joined Hono in her laughter. With a swift Shunpo, Hono caught Ari slightly off-guard; where Ari only barely caught the woman's fist. With a grunt, Arianda felt the pain from her hand, and the barely reduced strike to her abs, jolt through her being. She softened the blow enough, but it likely gave her a nice bruise on her hand and partially on her abs; which sent Ari back a few feet before she grinned at Hono. She spun her sword and dashed forwards, testing Hono's capabilities to the limit as she executed a complex pattern of attacks that was fully meant to ware Hono down; likely using precise strikes to give Hono the tiniest of wounds with her longsword if every single one wasn't parried or blocked. However, the demon refused to aim for anything lethal. Eventually, if Hono was worn down enough, Arianda would aim to disarm the woman.

If Hono allowed it, Arianda would lock their blades together near their hilts, twist Hono's blade in an attempt to force it out of her hands. Afterwards, the demon would cast her sword aside to try and deliver an open palm strike to Hono's stomach; fully intent to knock the woman over. However, Arianda was hoping that Hono would get one more lick out on the demon... after all, Ari would love to know just how much Hono's right hook hurt. Than again, she didn't want to overwhelm the poor girl... even if their little spar was quite fun~

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Friend, How've You Been? [Private: Arianda/Hono] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:07 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 152

Hono was glad her little Bankai bit was funny. She gulped feeling Ari catch her hand, Ari really was amazing huh... Hono would shake her head, the grunt caused Hono to laugh. "Felt that one huh?" She would taunt Ari with a smirk. Though Hono watch as Ari rushed forward with her sword. Before Hono could grab her blade, but wasn't fast enough to block Ari's flurry of strikes, she gulped a little bit feeling the attacks hit her all over, she had in fact worn Hono down.

Hobo would cough out feeling the demon's palm take her breath away, falling onto her back, shutting her eyes trying to catch her breath. Hono would raise a thumbs up towards Ari letting out a quick sigh. "Damn, I... I think i'm done..." Hono was worn out, she didn't bother getting up, just enjoying the grass. She took a few deep breaths. "Damn it..."

Coding in Template By:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:22 pm

Frankly speaking, Arianda didn't mean to tire out Hono so swiftly. She felt a little bad too, all things considered. The little demon rubbed the back of her head as she watched Hono regain her breath and then give Ari a thumbsup. The little demon stuck her sword into the ground, and moved over to Hono. Without any pretense, she sat on the woman's hips, leaned over her, cupped Hono's face in her hands, and then the demon gave Hono a kiss; a kiss that sent electricity from Ari through Hono's lips, and down her entire body. It wasn't like the kiss was charged with electricity, but the transferal of power or some spell was obvious; as all of Hono's wounds would begin to mend themselves during their kiss. While the aches and pains of her muscles were only dulled slightly, the demon had used a spell to gently whisk away the memories of battle; healing Hono of her injuries.

Afterwards, Arianda broke the kiss and smiled adoringly at Hono, giving the woman's nose a gentle peck before she sat up, carefully slid off Hono, and helped the woman to her feet. Truthfully, Arianda wanted to do so much more than just kiss the lovely pink-haired Shinigami before her... But, that would have to wait. Right now, Hono needed a little bit of TLC; and they both could use a shower. Sweaty from their little fight, and no doubt messy from when they tussled on the ground. Arianda gave Hono's lips another peck before she helped the woman inside of her home; humming pleasantly as she casually collected both her weapon and Hono's. After all, both blades could use some cleaning as well~!

"You were excellent, Hono. Keep training, and you'll give me a run for my money, dear~ C'mon, lets get all showered up. We're both sweaty and messy, and I know I would love a hot shower right now. What say you, hun~?"

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:05 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 206

Hono honestly, didn't have a reaction to Ari's kisses, I mean she was more so focused on trying not to pass out, though during it she did feel her body heal, knowing Ari was up to something. Hono chuckled during the smooch. As Ari stood up Hono would playfully roll her eyes. "You're so extra~ I know you could of just healed me without all that~" Not that Hono minded at all, it was just funny to mess with Ari like this. Hono would stand up, feeling a lot better, though Ari's spell didn't exactly remove the dirt and sweat from her clothes. "You got a washing machine? I need a shower AND my clothes washed..." She would sigh. "Maybe I could cook up some dinner afterwards. I know we ate just a bit ago but that fight really wore me out..." Hono hated to admit that, but hey, she didn't wanna go hungry!

Hono would lean on Ari while her wounds were gone that didn't remove all the aching and soreness of her body. "Thanks for that~" She chuckled. "I'll make sure I win next time..." She grumbled towards Ari, messing with her. "But let's fight more like that~ I that was quite the exercise!"

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum