Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss]

Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:31 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

"Perhaps... Or perhaps not. Either way, I've always been worried about more than I should be."

Arianda honestly gave up. Some part of her knew that Elyss was pulling her leg, and was trying to piss her off just to satisfy herself. So, instead, Arianda decided that it was likely best to not give in to Elyss's desires... and instead give in to her own. Arianda smiled gently as she looked out into the ocean, subconsciously summoning her Tulpa. She tapped the hardened disc of energy that formed a shield, an echoey, almost metallic, sound coming from the collision of her fingernails with the Tulpa. Soon, however, she let it fade back into obscurity before she carefully moved closer to Elyss, slipped behind the woman, and had to essentially float in the air to drape her arms around the woman's shoulders and neck; hugging her lovingly and carefully.

Pounding aside indeed, that was one thing Ari never did with Elyss; and the notion of trying to convince Elyss of something with a nail and hammer sounded inane and silly. Truth be told, the demon was being a bit too serious with the woman... But, it really was honestly good to see her. She continued to drape on the woman, resting her chin on Elyss's shoulder as she held the woman warmly; humming carefully the whole while. Did she have more to worry about? Oh definitely. By all intents and purposes, she wasn't exactly the most well liked woman. No matter how she faked it, how much she pretended otherwise; Arianda knew that she was essentially one of the last of her race upon Earth; one of the few remaining friendly demons. It was a depressing statement, but a true one. So, with a gentle smile, the demon couldn't help but chuckle a tiny bit.

"I'm still not sure if I should be flattered, or disappointed. But, I should at least be glad you haven't left me just because you didn't want to talk, especially if you really are as busy as you say."

Arianda hummed, still holding on to Elyss before her humming came to an abrupt halt; the demon fully considering something. Why was Elyss so busy? She definitely seemed to have more energy about her these days, probably far more experiences under her belt; but what else was it? Was she shunted into the Mayor position when Ulv died, or did she take it upon herself? The demon tilted her head some before she let out a small sigh, her head shaking carefully; if only not to bonk Elyss with a horn.

"Is there anything I can do to help, Elyss? I may have a lot more on my plate, but I don't care. Helping my friends also just happens to be on my plate too."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss]

Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:23 am
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"It feels like I've strayed..."

Arianda's antics are just that: antics. Elyss didn't even acknowledge the woman draping herself around her like an overgrown cape. There's simply too much to think about to make a big deal out of something like this, especially since Elyss knows Arianda. The woman isn't going to push her luck any further.

"Ulv left a lot, but I have my own life to live, and trying to be here, there, and everywhere is a hassle," Elyss started, but she paused, narrowing her eyes as her expression dribbled into solemness. "If only I could be two places, no, three places, at once, then maybe I could live up to her legacy even a little bit. Look at this place though. It's sad that I can't do for it as she did before.... Do you- Do you miss Ulv, Arianda?"

Not one for emotional tangents, Elyss there's not anything Elyss needed more right now than an ear to listen to her seldom and far between rants.

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 20, 2023 10:40 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Perhaps... Or perhaps not. Either way, I've always been worried about more than I should be."

Indeed, Ari did listen. And she listened with growing incredulity. An eyebrow cocked as she listened to Elyss, the demon tightening her grip around Elyss's shoulders as she hugged the woman firmly. Indeed, Ari wouldn't push her luck; even if she had done certain things to Elyss in the past. However, Ari wasn't going to damage something just to have the wrong kind of fun with someone who wasn't interested in it. However, eventually, the demon let out a tiny sigh and shook her head. Overstepping a tiny boundary, she gave Elyss's cheek a gentle peck before she spun around the woman, locking her arms around Elyss's neck; her tail wrapping firmly around one of Elyss's legs. It wasn't anything lewd, really, just to stabilize Ari as her penetrating blue gaze bore into Elyss's red eyes.

She considered her for a long time, unmoving, unblinking... without speech or even any true indication that she had heard her aside from the earlier kiss on the cheek; and her movement. However, eventually, the demon smiled ruefully at the thought of missing Ulv, and couldn't help but chuckle softly as she finally broke that eye contact for mere moments.

"Of course I miss her, Elyss. Even if she was a pain in the ass, even if her previous life, Mirja, was even more-so a pain in the ass; I miss her. Because she was a good friend, and probably the best person around when her ego wasn't being stroked. But, Elyss..."

Arianda gently took Elyss's face in her hands. It was tender... possibly alarmingly so for Elyss, but the demon's eyes were gentle and kind; searching even.

"Don't try to be everywhere at once. Ulv lost her life, her sanity, and much more because she tried to do everything at once. Yes, you should honor her, but do it in a way that would make her proud; and wouldn't cause you to keel over just because you tried to do too much and got yourself killed in the process; a bit like she did... And we only stray from the paths we are on in life if we give up. But, you're too stubborn to give up~"

Arianda gave Elyss a gentle smile, pecked the woman on the forehead before she floated a bit more, her arms wrapped around Elyss's neck once again; floating at about Elyss's chest. She hummed softly, before nodding gently.

"You could always ask me for help, ya know. Ulv stood against everything alone, without help; but who says you have to? A legacy isn't held by a single person, it is held by the many; all of those whose lives she has touched. My Tulpa is an example of how she touched my life, an example of her legacy. It's not what she wanted us to do, but what she left behind; and what we do with it. Together."

Arianda grinned again, giving Elyss a well meaning squeeze with her arms before she fell silent, her eyes turning towards the ocean, where the sun was longing to meet the horizon; and the demon couldn't help but smile. Sunsets in the mountains and by the ocean... both were quite beautiful, and while they signified the end of a day, it signified a beginning of sorts; and when sunrise came, it would be a new dawn. Elyss may have issues of her own, and finds herself lacking. But, that's what you had friends for... To help when you needed it; so that your strength together was far greater than that of your own strength alone.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 8:42 pm
Old Friends, Old Memories... Sad Realities [Prviate; Arianda, Elyss] - Page 2 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"...Okay."

That's the only appropriate response here. Anything else would betray her thoughts, and Elyss didn't feel like letting her worries be carried by the wind. No. She found some assurance in Arianda's words and actions. It reminded her that, no matter what, somethings would never change, and that some somethings shouldn't change. In this life, it's up to everyone to protect what shouldn't be changed, and, for all Arianda falls short of, being bare isn't one of them. The audacity to move about so sensually; Elyss could only chuckle as she removed the demon from around her.

"I get it so stop getting all worked up, alright?" Elyss grumbled, turning away from Arianda. "I have to head back now," She added, standing there in silence for a bit.

"...Thanks, Arianda. Take care. I'm going to need you later on."

And with as much of a friendly goodbye as one would expect from Elyss, the woman began to walk, heading her own way. It's unclear if she's heading back to the Gotei or not, but that's far from important right now.

END POST | Red

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 27, 2023 9:01 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Such a small, one word response was honestly frustrating! However, the demon couldn't help but smile the tiniest bit at Elyss. Really, somethings just don't change, do they? However, as Elyss herself may have remarked; perhaps that was for the best. Arianda smiled still, probably ready to give Elyss a full kiss before the Shinigami seemed to gain some honest composure and made the demon desist; likely before Arianda could do anything that was too sensual. The demon simply giggled softly, allowing her tail to be disentangled from around Elyss's thigh as she also let herself be moved off the woman; floating down gently to her feet where she looked at Elyss with a small smile.

She may hide it... But Elyss did care. Somewhat at least, and that was enough for Ari to be feel a bit better about this meeting of theirs. Arianda smiled still before Elyss spoke some, the little demon letting out a small giggle as she nodded in acceptance. Yes, she would calm down a bit now that Elyss had gotten her point. Frankly speaking, she was thinking she would've had to resorted to mouth to mouth persuasion! But, such a thing was not necessary.

"Alright, alright I will~ Safe travels, hun. Just holler whenever, okay. I live in the Sierra's now, out near California. You may be busy, but come by sometime, Okay?"

Arianda conjured a piece of paper out of seemingly nowhere with her address and phone number on it, and essentially forced the paper into Elyss's hand before the demon gave Elyss a small wave. As per her request, she calmed down a bit, and even resisted the urge to give the woman a farewell peck on the cheek; but she did give her hand a particularly tight squeeze before finally letting Elyss depart.

"You're welcome, Elyss. Don't be a stranger, okay~? Call or visit me sometime~ And Soon! I'm desperate to know what you need me for already~"

The demon gave Elyss a warm smile before she let the Shinigami go without too much complaint. Albeit, she was reluctant to see the woman go so soon after just reuniting with her. But, as was life. Elyss was a busy woman. All Ari could do, for the time being, was tend a bit to the remnants of her old mansion, help out with Minatumi in what way she could, before Arianda returned to her own duties of hearth, home, and attempting to protect the Earth in what ways she could. And, truly, It was really nice to see Elyss after so long...

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum