Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao]

Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:12 pm
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Nao-past
SAWACHIKA NAO

"Well, Father never would've been able to make you without Mother. The pride of the Sawachika is not in just ourselves but what we make! Nothing Father can make will ever make his heart swell with pride like you because you'll carry on the legacy and make even more wonders!"

She said assuredly. Even all her hard work in her life wouldn't compare to the joy she'd feel when she had a child that she could raise with the same principles that she grew up with. It was the difference between a house and a home.

This estate was just a building but it was their home more importantly.

THE BIG BOWL OF SAWACHIKA | END POST

A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao]

Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:24 am
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Kyo-chan_but_spear
SAWACHIKA KYO

"Oh."

Kyo hadn't really thought about that, considering he was the youngest in the household. He hadn't really thought about the fact that it took both mother and father to make him, but the idea that the pride of the Sawachika was in him certainly seemed to make his chest swell with a bit of pride.

"I get it, I think. If I just make things, it'll only be for me. So I need to find a wife and make a family to carry on the Sawachika pride, right?"

He was pretty sure he understood what Nao had said, but he could have been entirely wrong. He was a smart enough young man to know that he wasn't completely infallible.

END POST | THE LITTLE BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:33 am
SAWACHIKA NAO

"Yep. You can embody it all you like but if you carry it all by yourself and then pass away, who is there to carry on that pride afterwards? You should aspire for great things for yourself Kyo but I'm sure when the day comes you'll have a child and the ability to pass on everything you've learned will be its own kind of satisfaction unparalleled!"

She declared with triumph, of course she was still young herself so maybe it was a bit early to be acting all sage-like but she was sure that she had grown enough to proudly declare these things with such confidence.

"So make sure you work really hard right? You won't earn a lady if you're not willing to dedicate yourself to her one-hundred and ten percent, got it? A Sawachika won't do less, only more than that!"

A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:39 am
A Hot Day For Hot Heads [Kyo, Nao] - Page 2 Kyo-chan_but_spear
SAWACHIKA KYO

Kyo was certainly too young to consider the fact that Nao was probably not qualified herself to be giving such sage wisdom, and so as far as he was concerned, it was the best possible advice he could be getting. Nodding as he leaned into his elder sister's embrace, he continued to think about the future, with about as much foresight as one could realistically expect of a child his age.

"I'll do my best. But I don't want a lady who can't keep up! It'd be a waste of my time if I had to slow down for her."

Maybe a harsh way to word things, but the simplicity of youth did give a certain clarity, if nothing else. Besides, he wasn't wrong. It certainly didn't sound particularly good to be stuck with a woman who didn't want the same things as he did out of life.

END POST | THE LITTLE BOWL OF SAWACHIKA
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:23 pm
SAWACHIKA NAO

"That's a good way to approach it! That's why I'm not married, none of these guys can keep up with me!"

She declared with a bit less modesty than a lady like herself should have. It'd take a lot to humble the redhead and she wasn't easily brought down. That was her way of life and nothing would drag her down to the dirt if she had something to say about it, and this was Nao. She always had something to say about something.

So with her approval at his statement she planted a hand on her little brother's head and gave his hair a ruffle. That's the spirit she liked to see out of her siblings. She was sure he'd grow up big and strong with that kind of attitude but for the moment he could take a bit of a break.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum