Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen]

Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:30 pm
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] HEADER___astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_kawacy__cd425d3c1cef15e03f578c9334fe19c9

Word of Bambi's surgery had most assuredly reached Igen, and truth be told, if he hadn't been wrapped up in a lot of other things he would have visited a lot sooner. All the same he decided to visit the woman. A good stern glance and talking to meant that rather than a Tiger, it was Ko in her human form that accompanied Igen as they made their way through the Sereitei, a slight look of worry on his face as he finally made it to the woman's quarters. He'd sent word that he'd be dropping by, but all the same, he politely knocked on the door and waited.

He had come prepared of course. Having brought lunch. Something that hopefully she'd appreciate. He'd even gotten a meal. Some Oyakodon. The same thing he recalled her getting when they had first had lunch together. Though he also did have some beef and rice as a backup. Frankly he had no idea how well she was keeping down food. Either way, HOPEFULLY she'd enjoy the company. Worst case scenario he'd just drop the food off and let her rest. All the while Ko simply gave Igen an amused glance from the side. She did always find Igen's worry for others amicable.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty Re: Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen]

Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:48 am
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

Considering how severe the procedure she'd been through actually was, Bambietta knew she ought to be thankful she was even alive, let alone able to keep up with her kido research. Of course, she was still on medical leave, and it had been long enough that she had to step away from her division. She heard some bitch had already taken her position, too. Go figure. But she wasn't going to ruminate on it forever, and the knock her her door took her out of her intense focus. Just as well, she'd been at this all day. Moving to the door with purpose, if a bit slowly, she offered a smile to Igen when she saw him. It surprised her to see him here, admittedly, but it wasn't a bad sort of surprise.

"Hi there. Surely that's not all for me, right?"

The woman looked a bit tired as she opened the door, but that wasn't so much from the procedure or her recovery as it was from her pushing herself with her studies. Being cooped up for so long was giving her a lot of time to think, and all those thoughts needed to get out somehow. She barely had time to sleep some days.

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Left_bar_bleue0/0Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty Re: Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen]

Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:10 pm
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] HEADER___astolfo_fate_and_2_more_drawn_by_kawacy__cd425d3c1cef15e03f578c9334fe19c9

"Ahah, I wasn't sure how well you were eating so I brought options! But hey, you look great! I almost expected you to still be in bed when I heard about your procedure." Igen chuckled, promptly pausing and gesturing to the side. "But yea! Ko and I decided to check in on you. Mind if we come inside?" He venttured with that usual big, warm smile of his. And once she allowed them in, the pair would slip in, Ko giving a sly smile to Bambi, as if to say 'Nice seeing you again'.

All the same, Igen would take the time to set the food down somewhere suitable before turning his attention back to Bambi, his head canting a bit to the side, as if to inspect her and make sure she was alright. "How are you feeling? I hope I wasn't interrupting your rest or anything." He ventured. Clearly curious about the surgery and how things had gone, but restraining himself from being too pushy or nosy. He also took a moment to glance around the abode. To see how clean it was, and any other potential signs that perhaps she hadn't been taken care of. Sure they hadn't known each other very well, but all the same, Igen couldn't help the concern that welled up in his chest. After all, she had seemed nice and it would suck if anything got in the way of her recovery.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:10 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Well, I've heard I should be focusing on bedrest, but after the first couple of weeks I got a little bit bored. So I've been spending some time going to the academy library, doing research and all that. It's a good way to fill the time. But I wasn't doing anything right now, so don't worry about interrupting."

Smiling with some earnest cheer, Bambietta's expression grew a little more sheepish as she sat down, clearly a little tired just from moving to get the door. Not that she'd actually ever admit that openly, though. She was still a proud woman, and being open about her faults wasn't the sort of thing she tended to do.

"I've been doing some work with my zanpakuto, too. I figure this is a good opportunity to do that, you know?"

It sounded better if she said she was just developing with it, and not that she'd been entirely wrong about how it worked. She didn't like admitting things like that.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:31 pm

Igen tilted his head just a little as she gave an explanation. He understood immediately the sentiment she was experiencing. Certainly plenty of times he himself had found himself needing to recover, and yet unable to really find himself any sense of ... peace or rest. That energy that craved progress and refused the quiet.

"Huh.... I kinda went through something similar a few times. I wound up kinda needing something to put my mind to when I was recovering. Hmm... have you ever swung by the Academy? They do need some help with students there from time to time. If you have a thing for teaching guess." He gave a sheepish chuckle as he did wonder if Bambi would even jive with that. Certainly sssssssOME of his friends definitely didn't have the temperament for that sort of thing. But if that was Bambi's sort of thing, maybe it would help her focus on something a bit less strenuous?

Though Igen's brows did perk up when Bambi made mention of her Zanpaku'to, though it was Ko who spoke up.
"If I recall, you seemed like you were having a bit of issue with your Zanpaku'to in the past. Did you ever find out what it was that was getting in the way?" The tigress ventured, her air holding a sort of airy off-handed curiosity. Igen opened his mouth to say something, but DID pause to think back. HE did remember her mentioning troubles before. And that the zanjutsu teachers hadn't been much help. "Do you gusy like....TALK and stuff now? I mean. I guess I don't exactly have a ...normal experience with Zanpaku'to..." He glanced at his Zanpaku'to before looking back to Bambi. "But like uh... is it ... talking to you at least now and then?" He ventured.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:48 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"I've thought about doing some tutoring, but I think I'd like to wait until I'm up and about again. I'd rather not try and train someone else when I can't be at my best. Using some bigger kido would probably topple me over right now."

The question on her zanpakuto made her blush a bit, if only because of the fact that it was fairly embarrassing, and she fiddled with her hair idly as she looked over toward her desk. Not because anything was on it, it was just something else to look at that wasn't Igen.

"Well, er... We had a little misunderstanding about the name, is all."

The last thing she felt like admitting was that she'd mistaken the release phrase for the zanpakuto's actual name. It was probably not the most egregious mistake someone had made with their zanpakuto, but it was the sort of thing that she felt made her sound kind of stupid.

"It's handled now, though, we sorted things out."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:37 am

Igen perked up and let his head slowly tilt a bit to the side at the response. Eh? Really? He paused and took a moment to look her up and down, both her as well as her chair. She didn't really seem very easy to knock over. And was the chair that flimsy? Hmmm, maybe he'd look into helping her get her hands on a better chair. "Ahah, Well I don't think you'd really need to go casting big spells as a tutor. If a student was in need of tutoring I don't think they'd really need to see big spells like that. Would they?" He admittedly had never really been a part of the tutoring process as a kido practitioner. At least his own studies always had been about control and subtle points rather than just blasting out big spells.

.....But then again he did have low energy reserves. Maybe he should try to switch things around.

"Misunderstanding? Like.... it lied to you?" He ventured. Certainly that didn't seem too implausible, he'd heard plenty of stories about either tricky or outright lying Zanpaku'to. Though Ko's expression hardly seemed confused, and rather just gave something of an intrigued smirk toward Bambi as she nervously looked away, but made no further comment about the subject.

"Well hey I'm glad you were able to sort stuff out, that's awesome! I gotta admit, it's kinda inspiring seeing you working so hard even despite your recovery. But hey, just make sure you don't push yourself too hard, especially with Zanpaku'to stuff okay? Zan spirits can be a little rough. So if you ever need any help, you can always reach out and I'd be happy to lend a hand." He assured her, that big warm smile popping right back onto his face. Certainly he wasn't so busy that he couldn't spare a bit of time now and then if she was having that sort of trouble.

That said,
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:13 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Mm, probably not, but if they wanted to see even something like a Shakkaho right now, I'm not sure I could pull it off at a worthwhile level to demonstrate. At least, not without falling over."

Bambietta certainly wasn't happy about the frailty she had to deal with right now, but it had been worthwhile, and she didn't regret the procedure that had brought her here. Even pretty simple stuff felt like she was about to fall over, so the idea of bigger kido without pre-planning didn't sound so great.

"Thanks. I'm making sure not to push myself more than I can take. It'd be kind of a waste of all this if I just keeled over and didn't get to enjoy it once I'm back on my feet, ya know? But I'll see if she doesn't mind me getting a little help. You're right about being a little rough."

A sheepish laugh escaped her at the memory of the reprimanding her zanpakuto had given her, but Bambietta didn't like to linger on stuff like that for longer than she had to.

"It's fine, though. For now I'm working on stuff that isn't gonna tire me out right away, though once I'm more up and at 'em I wouldn't mind some help getting back in shape."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:28 am
Being a good Friend [Bambietta, Igen] HEADER__astolfo_and_sieg_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_ikemeru19__acbc7691eb0423fbf222558e5d7b829a

Igen tilted his head a bit at that and chuckled. "I mean, a demonstration is more about form and stuff over power isn't it? You could even make it part of the lesson! Keeping control of the force and pressure behind the Kido while casting. Or you could honestly just stick with Bakudo." He pointed out and paused as he tilted his head and peered a bit at Bambietta. "Hows your pain management bye the way? I imagine you probably have a lot of soreness." He added with a slight...peer of suspicion toward her.

After all, Igen had always been goodat Kaido and even assisted Squad Three out in the field when it came to giving treatment. And if there was one thing he knew about patients, ESPECIALLY ones that didn't like resting. It was that some of them liked to not take their pain meds if it made it hard for them to do their job. and well.....given Bambi's proclivity for Kido, he DID wonder if perhaps the woman had been taking her medicine or not.

Ko in the meantime was far more interested in the conversation about the Zanpaku'to. Something of an impish smirk crossing her features as she recalled her own little scuffs with Igen when he was first learning her name. "What IS your Zanpaku'to like? You mention asking if she'd mind help. Is the the possessive type?" The spirit ventured, head canting curiously to the side at the very idea. Not that SHE ever had such feelings. Absolutely not.

"Back in shape?" For just a moment Igen imagined Bambi with shredded abs and decked out quads and he chuckled alittle befre realizing she just meant back to workable shape. "Oh absolutely! I uhhhh admit rehab has never really been a specialty of mine. But I certainly don't mind helping out. If there's one thing I know it's how to work up a good sweat." He noted, puffing his chest a bit and flashing a big confident grin.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 07, 2023 1:55 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"It's going alright. Taking everything Captain Urahara told me I need to take, managing anything extra with kaido if it gets too unbearable, but that doesn't happen much unless I've really been pushing myself anyway."

Admittedly, she was pushing herself fairly regularly, but Bambietta didn't quite want to admit that was the case. After all, she knew she probably shouldn't be doing that. Then again, knowing Captain Urahara, he probably already knew exactly how much she was pushing herself past what she should have been, so maybe it didn't matter.

Oh well.

Getting so many questions did put Bambietta a little on edge, though, and while it was a bit subtle, she certainly seemed to recede a bit. She liked talking about herself, sure, but this many questions tended to make her feel more like she was being interrogated.

"Well, she's a little pushy, but I wouldn't say possessive or anything like that."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum