Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty Here I am (Shou/Open)

Mon Mar 13, 2023 4:08 pm

FU SHOU

Hehehe~

It is a pretty decent afternoon in the city, getting her usual low budget meals at the convenience store and walking right out of the entrance while humming away. Its been a great month after all since she had a lot more interesting encounters than she expected.

What is she planning to do now? Well, nothing much. Finally getting herself comfortable back to where she started, the first thing on her checklist is probably roam around the city and check what's up, what's changed, this and that since her departure on her journey a few years ago.

Giggling to herself, she's a little hopeful that she will keep having interesting encounters, good or bad. She'll just let fate decide.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty Re: Here I am (Shou/Open)

Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:33 am

Here I am

To say the Shinigami was less than thrilled to be back here in Karakura Town would be the understatement of the century, she'd expected such a place like this, a place that now had defenses everywhere, would be somewhere she'd never have to return too for any reason. Alas it seemed that the Africa Catastrophe required her to come to an almost entirely different continent. Information gathered around Africa had given her some rather... distressing information, and for her part there was but a single person who could offer any actual answers or solutions to this problem. Urahara Kisuke. Unless he had moved his shop, it should be somewhere within the bounds of the city, though she had to admit since she'd not been here in so long she couldn't quite remember where exactly she needed to go to find it.

Thankfully she didn't have to worry about hollows within the city, or at least none that couldn't be immediately dealt with by someone or something that wasn't her. She had contemplated returning in Shinigami Garb, but to do such would've required a change of outfit and truth be told she didn't really care to wear it anymore. After the information she'd heard, wearing such clothing would... well it'd be pointless to say the least. So with one hand on her left Zanpakuto she made her way from street lamp to street lamp, head faced forward as she scanned her surroundings.. Where the hell was that candy shop?

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:04 pm

FU SHOU

Oh? Is that.. a.. cosplayer?

There was someone interesting that caught her eye after she got out of the convenience store. 'Eccentric' appearance, weapon of sorts by the waist; her senses were tingling, telling her that there might be a lot of fun to be had if she approaches this person. Even when she was on her journey before she got back to the city, this is probably her first time seeing someone like this.

Approaching right behind the lady, Shou would put her hand against her shoulder and if the person turns around, she would extend her finger and give a light poke to her cheek with a rather mischievous smile on her face.

"Hello~ Do you often hang out around here?"

Asking those questions, it made Shou feel a little like one of those thug NPCs that would ask the exact same thing in attempt to hit on a girl. Hopefully it doesn't come across wrong on her part though.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Here I am (Shou/Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Here I am (Shou/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Here I am

Ack... This city was too damned big, maybe she should ask someone for directions? Ah, as if right on cue there was someone else who was able to not only see her but was interested in interacting with her. Though Fuurinji did move away from the hand before it made contact with her and spun around to face the individual "Ah, uh... Hello. I don't actually, this is my first time being here in... a long time."

She had contemplated for but a moment if she should say exactly how long, but considering the unknown nature of this person she didn't think that would be a good idea. "Actually on that note, would you happen to know where a shop run by a man named Urahara is? It's been awhile since I've been here and I was wanting to see if his candy shop was still open."

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:26 pm

FU SHOU

Aw~ Not even a poke? What a bummer.

Shou was a little saddened that she couldn't mess around and give her a good poke but no matter. She doesn't have a good sense of distance with people and she has experienced that firsthand how uncomfortable she made a certain 'someone' that she met during her travels. So, she's controlling herself to not leap in this time.

Listening to what the girl has to say, ah~ its one of those direction question. Shucks, even the person herself in question hasn't been back to town for a few years nor does she have memories of the city even though she grew up here.

"Ah~ Shop.. Urahara.."

Scratching her head and scrambling through her own thoughts, she continued.

"Sorry 'bout that. I haven't been home for awhile myself as well. I don't really know if there's a candy shop around."

Shou's expression quickly changed as if she had figured out something. Well, not an answer to her question at least but a suggestion of sorts. Getting closer to the girl with sparkling eyes, she would propose something to her.

"Well! I have a lot of time on my hands right now! Maybe we can look for that candy shop together?"

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:47 pm

Here I am

Ah... well, that really was a bummer wasn't it? Truth be told she was a little worried that the shop just... wasn't here anymore. It wouldn't really surprise her too much truth be told, but Urahara had a knack for not really being what one might expect so the chance of it still being here was still on the table... however small it might be. Her offer of looking together however wasn't... entirely unwanted. If there was ever someone that might be able and willing to help her, then she should probably take it considering her circumstances.

"Well, I suppose some help looking wouldn't go amiss... And some company to talk too on the way would probably be helpful as well. You could... fill me in on what's changed over the past few years." Yeah... a real smooth talker she was... Definitely not awkward in social situations at all...

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:24 pm

FU SHOU

"Hahahahaha! I'll accompany all the way! Don't worry!"

Cheerfully laughing away, Shou was pretty thrilled that someone was willing to let some stranger that they've met today to help out since she expected to get rejected for not minding her own business. Giving her a few pats on the back, she continued what she wanted to say.

"Right! What's your name, miss cosplayer? My name's Shou, by the way! Or you can call me the super ultra mysterious beauty!"

Introducing herself in a rather odd way, she was doing it to just lighten up the tension a bit between them. While she probably isn't a beauty herself out of millions of girls out there, she was just saying it for the heck of it anyway.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:26 pm

Here I am

Cosplayer? Ah... she probably wasn't aware of what a Shinigami was... might be for the best to leave it that way, given their setting. "Ah, You can call me Fuurinji. Um, Nice to meet you Shou." This human sure was a strange one, though admittedly probably not the strangest she'd ever met before.

That being said, at least she wasn't looking blindly anymore... so to speak anyway. Plus as strange as Shou was, she was did offer her a way to not be so bored when trying to find Urahara's shop so that was a nice bonus to say the least. As they began to walk, Fuu decided that perhaps some light conversation would help at least a little bit.

"So... you mentioned you hadn't been here for awhile... Is it that different since your last visit?"

Items:
Techniques in use:

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:44 am

FU SHOU

"Fuurinji!"

Calling her name out of the blue with a big smile on her face right after introducing herself, it was just something Shou does to feel like they were at least more than strangers now that they knew each other's names. Giving Fuurinji a thumbs up, she continued on to what she wanted to say.

"That's a great name!"

Shou is pretty honest with what she meant even if to others, saying someone's name is nice might be weird but to her, its something special that you give out to others to know each other a little better. Still, back to the topic on hand, a candy shop? Hmm.. She can't really recall seeing anything similar to that, even worse with her mostly blank past memories, so even if she did see it before, its probably gone from her memories.

Her attention was brought back to reality when Fuurinji spoke up again, shifting her focus over and listening to what she was saying.

Ah! It was a question that she accidentally glossed over because she was a little too eager to trying to know this person. Crossing her arms and nodding right back, she answered back.

"Well.."

Putting fingers around her chin, tilting her head to the side and giving a bit of a thought, she continued.

"I don't really know how much has changed throughout the entire city. I guess things has gotten a lot more livelier? Sorry, my memories is a little awkward so I can't be of any help."

Awkwardly laughing, Shou felt that it would be weird if she answered with a wink, stick her tongue and go hehe, i forgot everything about the place i was born in ☆, so she thought of going for a more modest answer.

Modified Code From:
[THEFROST]

Empty, blank space.
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:51 pm

Here I am

Well, she had thought it was a pretty nice name herself... though that might be a bit bias due to her, y'know, being born with it and all. But still it was nice to know others thought so too. However, she couldn't fault Shou for not remembering many details, Fuu herself had missed quite a lot of details in her time away from Soul Society... details that she should've known about with her... occupation.

"Well, sometimes we just don't remember things correctly or clearly, last time I was here it was... a lot different to say the least." How to explain to someone you're hundreds of years old? Such was her conundrum, though perhaps it was best to leave it vague and only speak of it loosely.

"Truth be told I have some memories I wish I could forget, I'd probably be better off without them if I could honestly. Maybe if we wander around long enough something will jog your memory?"

Items:
Techniques in use:

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum