Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari]

Fri May 05, 2023 5:37 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

"Relax, by name, I just meant you getting papers. Right now, as far as this city is concerned? Yeah, you may as well not exist at all. My legal team can handle all the dull work by getting you a legal name and everything, and I'll make sure to use Ikari Yamashiro on the papers."

Snorting, Rita then slid a cell phone over to Ikari before continuing.

"But if you are content with all that, we can get you started this week. In that cell phone is some directions to a studio apartment near one of our worksites downtown. It's not massive, but it should have a bed, room for two people, food, a shower, and all the amenities you'd expect. Of course, I ain't giving ya the luxury stuff as I have no clue how you work, but it's better than being homeless, eh?"

There was a roll of her shoulders. Perhaps the accommodations would be better once Rita got to know the woman better, but she'd be alright for now. Instead, the woman locked her teal eyes on Ikari's pink before speaking again.

"I'm more curious about those healing powers. Can they mend bones back together if they are broken? Close wounds? If they can't, I think my own power may be able to force it to evolve if you got the stomach for it one of these days. It certainly would give you more value working for me as I can always use good healers, and we specialize in medicine in other sectors of the globe."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari]

Mon May 08, 2023 5:59 pm
Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 6xF1pWg

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari was quite relieved to hear that she would not need to worry about her name being changed, it was her name after all. After a smidge, Ikari nodded at Rita and gently took the phone; briefly checking the information she had specified before looking back at Rita. She tilted her head gently, not confused by what Rita was telling her, but by this phone.

"Alright... I am content with all of that, albeit I think content is an understatement; I'm thoroughly amazed by what you have done for a woman you only just met. It makes me extremely thankful... But um, do you want this phone back later? Or is this like, my work phone or something? Otherwise though... It all sounds amazing. Far better than being homeless indeed~"

Ikari smiled at Rita warmly before she once more looked at the phone once again. She wasn't sure how big a studio apartment was, but having a roof over her head, places to store purchased food, clothes... It was far better than nothing. Truth be told, she was happy, far more than happy about it, she was overjoyed; but she was able to contain herself enough. For now. She'll probably lose it and run around the apartment as a fox before settling in for the night before she goes to tell Aiko the good news.

Turning her gaze towards Rita, their eyes locked upon each others eyes now, Ikari gently placed the phone handed to her upon the table, quietly putting her own phone away as she listened to the woman's question about her healing. Truthfully speaking, the main caveat of her power was that as long as it wasn't immediately fatal, she could heal it. For example, if an artery was severed by a cut, she could seal both the artery and close up the wound in general. But if someone was shot through the heart? There would be nothing she could do for them.

"Perhaps forcing it to evolve at some point would be good; I'd like to be able to save people from near death. But, my healing can heal broken bones, close up gashes and the like, large cuts, that sorta thing. However, as far as I can tell, my healing powers cannot save someone from the brink of death. For example, if a person had their jugular cut, I believe I would be able to heal that; or if they had their leg laid open by a strike, I could heal that up too. But if someone had been shot in the heart or brain; a vital organ or some fatal injury... I cannot heal that. Perhaps, with your help, I could; but I am not sure of the possibilities."

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 15, 2023 12:14 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Huh, Rita being nice? That was an amusing thought before the woman chuckled.

"Well, when you have as much money as I do, sometimes you find benefit in helping others when you can. There is only so much shit I can do for myself before I grow bored of it and find fulfillment in giving back."

After snorting, she then tapped her chin and thought back.

"And eh, you can keep the phone. It's your work or personal phone. You can't exactly expect to live in this world without some kind of phone or computer, can you?"

Now closing her eyes for a moment, she paused and opened them again.

"Also, I own a lot of property, and it's fucking retarded to own so much land and not let people live in it, especially if they are working under me. So you'll pay it back in labor and whatnot, but I also know what it feels like to come from absolute nothing, so I see nothing wrong with giving someone an opportunity that needs if I have the resource to provide it."

At least all of that was cleared up, and their feelings about the situation were addressed. This left Rita's attention on the subject of Ikari's powers, and she left her teal eyes on the woman. From the sounds of it, it seemed like her healing powers were already fairly advanced. But, of course, it wasn't common to come across many who could straight up bring heart and brain injuries back, so she wasn't expecting that.

"Hmm, you still could benefit from it, perhaps, but it sounds like your healing powers are already kind of kick-ass if it can do all that shit. I really don't come across many people that can straight-up bring people back from near death or heal shit like heart and brain injuries."

So, after tapping Ikari on the shoulder, she continued.

"Maybe your powers might evolve to heal multiple people at once? Or hell, maybe I could force you to bring people back from the dead. But I'd say your a worthwhile investment already, eh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Dining In The Rain [Rita/Ikari] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 2:09 am

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari nodded some and slipped the phone off the table, briefly considering where to put it in comparison to her own phone; which was her personal. Maybe she could get it upgraded now that she was going to have a job... But those were thoughts and ideas for another time; not for right now. Instead, Ikari turned her attention to Rita again. Her answer to why she was doing this for Ikari, and also giving her a home, made more than enough sense. The Kitsune smiled warmly, nodding some as she listened to the woman. It made sense that, if one owned a lot of properly, using all that property for something like this was more than sensible. Eventually, the conversation turned more towards the subject of what Rita's powers can do for others.

Ikari tilted her head some, her ears twitching gently as she considered the prospects that Rita proposed to her. Bringing people back from the dead though? Ikari shivered gently at this prospect. From what little she understood about death, and how deeply it went, it seemed like that the soul cycle wasn't exactly something she should mess with. However, she would gladly take being able to save someone from a mortal wound if at all possible. But, the potentials were all over the place, and every single one was very very intriguing.

"Thank you again, Rita... I mostly used my healing on myself or only one person... so perhaps being able to heal multiple people would be nice; but I think we'll just have to wait and see. After all, it sounds like there's no choice in the matter, is that correct...? Regardless, I'd love to start as soon as possible if you'd allow me."

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:33 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Well, there wasn't much else to do but get the woman adjusted to the work.

"Aye, you'll start in the next few days. First, take time to get used to your apartment and surroundings. Then, on our end, we'll get you turned into a legal citizen of Karkura, get your documents in order, and you won't be some random rouge not in the system. It's funny what money can do in this world, eh?"

After snorting, the woman rubbed her nose and continued.

"After that, we can either get a training session to see if I can beef up that power of yours, or I can start introducing you to other people in this region of my business that might be a good fit to guide and nurture you. Either way, my men down at your home will help you get used to the daily grind and hopefully get you on your feet."

Now patting the woman's shoulder, she grinned.

"Does that sound good? And I'll contact you when I'm ready for the training if you are serious about beefing that healing power of yours up. But, I gotta get to know a person's soul better before my power can work, so I figure tonight ain't the best for that kind of thing."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:55 am

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari listened and nodded at what Rita had said. It was all quite simple really. She would be starting her first job soon, very soon really. She should have more than enough time to visit Aiko and tell her the good news. But, in the meantime, she would also need to familiarize herself with her apartment... and figure out a way to mark for herself, hopefully only, the window in and out of her own apartment; just in case she feels like leaving as a fox and not as a human. Ikari nodded one more time to Rita, answering her final question before giving the woman a warm smile.

"Yup! That all sounds good, Rita~ And I wouldn't mind a training session. I've been without the woman who taught me how to fight for a bit too long... Never hurts to brush up. And yes, it is a little funny what money can do for you..."

Ikari smiled sheepishly at the statement. It's not like she's never had money, far from it; but some forms of currency simply are useless if they aren't the right one. Ikari soon found herself staring at the woman briefly, considering multiple things... and quietly thinking about Yuukinan to herself. Perhaps she could get Yuukinan a job... whenever she returned.

"One last thing, Rita, if I may, could we do both the training session and introduction to those who may help guide me? I'd rather not stick all the burden on your shoulders alone. If others could help me out too, I'd love to get the assistance. After all, the better I am, the more I can help those who need it."

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:26 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Although Rita was getting ready to dip out of the place, an amused eyebrow raised across her face when Ikari gained the nerve to ask her request. It was a good thing she was taking an interest in things and had her own questions. This caused a slight smirk to come across Rita's face as she nodded.

"Yeah, I can definitely have them give you some introduction and training if that's what you want. Hell, it may even build some good community networks, y'know? I can't be around all the time so you have the right train of thought there."

After rubbing her chin, she nodded and went through her contact log until she came across Sora. That's when her eyes lit up with amusement, and she looked back at Ikari after texting his image and contact info to her.

"Hit this guy up. He needs some more lady friends, training, and to get introduced to people working for me. I'm sure he'll be of use to you for training."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:06 am

IKARI YAMASHIRO

Ikari listened to Rita, who looked just about ready to leave. Ikari received the text from Rita on, of course, the phone that was provided to her. Maybe some other time Ikari could get Rita her personal number, perhaps after they got to know each other a bit more. For now, work was work as it were. Ikari saved the contact that was sent to her and then smiled up at Rita, stowing the phone back in her pocket. Luckily, Ikari enjoyed cheating the system with clothing, and she could easily fit a modern phone in both front pockets. She smiled at Rita and stood to meet the woman who was fixing to leave, and she gave her a formal bow; in traditional Japanese fashion; at least before she straightened and extended her hand for a hand shake. She knew of this particular... formality? Albeit, she's never done one for real.

"Thank you again, Rita. I'll see about contacting Sora. Hopefully we can help each other out, then. And please, don't hesitate to contact me if you need help~"

After presumably shaking hands, Ikari would once more give Rita a brief bow of respect before she smiled at the woman broadly.

"I can't wait to tell Aiko~ It's really been great meeting you, Rita, and I look forward to working with you. Is there anything else I need to know?"

END POST | KITSUNE

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 08, 2023 4:49 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Ah, the classic firm handshake. It was the go-to by many to show they were in business. So, with a slight chuckle, Rita decided to show her goodwill and return Ikari's handshake before speaking up.

"Good girl. And you are welcome. Sora will be able to bring you up to speed, and hopefully, you two can branch out and network from there."

After taking one final swig of her drink, Rita shook her head.

"Nah. Nothing I need from ya. You should be straight from here and I look forward to ya workin' with us from here on forward. Wishing ya the best~."

And with that, Rita would give a wave, pay the clerk for their tab, and hand on out into the night if nothing else was needed from her.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum