Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto]

Mon Oct 16, 2023 7:34 pm

TAGS; - here NOTES; - here WORDS; - here MUSE; - Who I am

Lately things hadn't been going well for a certain Shinigami to say the least, though whether that was her fault or someone elses wasn't even truly a question. Perhaps a month or two ago she'd have rebuked any notion that it was her fault, blame it on someone or something else and make some kind of argument that she felt sounded airtight. But this wasn't a month or two ago, this was reality and she knew such excuses were flawed from the outset. She was the one at fault.

From how she went about her letter sent to the various divisions all the way to her fight with Shishiyuki, there was only one event that happened during such things that weren't explicitly her fault... her interaction with Hitoshi. Yet even that event could be argued that she at the bare minimum played some part in, overly trusting in a family that clearly didn't care for her. She knew that now, from her birth her Father hated her for who she was and her Mother mostly tolerated her.

But the Gotei? She found some semblance of comraderie, even if she only saw others as a means to an end... an end that no longer mattered. Shura found herself struggling to do the thing she'd previously been beyond excited for, the one thing she had always been exemplary at. Fighting. For so long she had always had some reason to fight, some reason to train... Whether it was toi impress her Father or to be strong enough to protect her Brother... Both reasons now no longer existed.

She'd taken some time, talked with people she'd have otherwise never considered people she'd ever talk too. Namely Byakuya, who shed some much needed light upon her predicament with Hakaishin. She had a plan in mind for rememdying such a situation, and that plan started with a return to the Fifth Division and a second meeting with its Captain, Yuuto Hisakawa. She had sent a message ahead of her, admittedly it was missing quite a lot of both content and context, with the whole of the message simply being 'I need to speak with you again.' Though curiously while it was signed by Shura so Yuuto would know who sent it, it omitted her last name from the letter, though it was possible she simply didn't add it because of the brevity or perhaps importance of this meeting being immediate.

Whatever the reason she omitted such a thing, the letter itself arrived at the barracks but a few minutes before Shura did. Shura for her part did not either speak to anyone nor even address anyone, simply entering the barracks without a word and headed directly for Yuuto's office wherein she'd tap two times on the door "May I enter, Hisakawa Taicho?"

made by RR of DD, steal and i will sentence you to the true death!
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty Re: Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto]

Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm
Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] ZBd0Iyu

YUUTO HISAKAWA | STORMSWORD

It had been quite some time since he had initially met with the impulsive Kurata, though, with everything that had taken place in that period of time, he couldn't necessarily blame her. He had been present when the Seventh Division's Lieutenant challenged the Fourth Division, as well as witnessed the rather peculiar ending of Shura's own match against her.

Even more peculiar was the manner of which she had elected to request a meeting with him -- a simple, brief message that requested audience. He let her know of a time when he was free, as well as the location -- unsurprisingly, being his office in the Fifth Division. Even before the second tap came, the Captain was standing, a silent cadence bringing him to the door in an instant.

Letting her finish, Yuuto did not delay in opening the door and stepping to the side, quietly gesturing for her to enter. He walked next to her as they approached his desk, with Shura's only footsteps breaking the dreary silence, only intensified as the two sat down.

"Your message implied urgency. Is there something in particular you wished to speak about?"

END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 5:52 pm

Shura gave a brief bow before entering the room when the door was opened, moving in and sitting down and waiting for him to sit and speak before responding with a simple nod. "Firstly, let me thank you for meeting on such short notice. Secondly, The last time I was here, you spoke to me of Shuradō. While I had expressed a desire to learn it, truthfully there was much about myself and more importantly, my Brother, that had remained shrouded. As a result there were certain things that stopped me from earnestly pursuing it, however... Due to recent...." She paused for a moment, thinking about the next words before she continued.

"complications, I have found myself at a crossroads that I've never been at before. Obviously such things aren't new for me, however... This particular one is simply different than the others. A long story short, I want to not just learn Shuradō, I wish to Master it, no matter the cost." Shura did her best to remain calm and collected while she spoke, with only the middle portion having any lasting pause. However this also meant that her final few words came off rather uninspired.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Who Am I [Shura/Yuuto] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 8:32 pm

When they sat down, Yuuto rested his cheek against an enclosed fist as she spoke, appearing as the picture of unassuming as he listened to her. It wasn't the biggest surprise that she wished to continue studying Shurado -- but, given their prior session regarding the sword style, Yuuto had particular reservations about the matter. It certainly wasn't helped by the fact that Shura's explanation was tremendously vague, offering nothing in terms of an actual explanation.

"Both due to the nature of the style, as well as your impulsive personality and impudence towards the martial arts in general, I must warn you that I will not be gentle in my lessons from here on out, especially if you truly seek to master it."

Leaning back in his chair, resting his arm and head on the armrest, the unassuming umber seeming to bore through Shura as his expression turned serious. She seemed to have mellowed out compared to her last visit, but, he didn't believe that it was a trait that was completely gone.

"Do you remember what I said regarding the history of the style's etymology?"

END POST
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 9:09 pm

Shura took a moment to think, not because she doubted whether or not she knew... But because she wanted to be certain she knew what she was going to say. However not too much time did pass before she responded with a nod "I do, and having given it thought it is the only fighting style that complements me. Shuradō is all about maximum offense and minimal defense, while not only does my natural way of fighting lean into more offense than defense, but even both my Shikai and Bankai have limited defensive capabilities, preferring rapid and powerful strikes rather than slow, calculated ones."

Her brooding wasn't all for naught, truth be told much of it had been spent thinking about things such as this and how best to resolve them. This fighting style, Shuradō, was the perfect thing to compliment how she fought... and perhaps the key to other mysterious that still plagued her.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 18, 2024 10:49 pm

Still focused on the fighting part, and not the discipline. A quiet sigh came from the Captain as rubbed his temple lightly. She had acutely remembered the fundamentals to the style itself -- perhaps she had simply chosen not to recite the other matter he had tried to instill in her from their last lesson. Nevertheless, the fundamentals were, ironically, not the important part here.

"Do you remember what I told you about the term 'Shura' as it pertains to martial arts? While it is good that you remember the fundamentals, you have forgotten the most important parts of this style: control, movement, and awareness."

Yuuto rose from his seat, fingertips idly resting on the desk as he looked at Shura. She was analytical, yes, but it was not used entirely in the proper manner. It seemed that the warning he had given her, albeit subtle, was lost on her.

"Even still, you're focused on your own personal technicalities that you're not thinking about the greater questions. What about the other facets? How can you meld your own traits into the other aspects of the style? Most importantly...why this style? What will this do for you? How will this help in what you fight for?"

END POST
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum