Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shaken or Stirred? [Tsubine/Hitoshi] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Shaken or Stirred? [Tsubine/Hitoshi] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Shaken or Stirred? [Tsubine/Hitoshi] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shaken or Stirred? [Tsubine/Hitoshi]

Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:29 pm

The guy was good with words. Sozen would like Hitoshi, but Tsubine... he at least could state he admired what Hitoshi was capable of. To some, the words might ring shallow or perhaps false. But there was a sense of true determination for change. That desire—the craving for a new status quo was there, and because of that, Tsubine couldn't help but to agree with most of what he said. However. Tsubine did not care about his people being compared to hungry dogs. He thought he had been doing a good job at just making things better... hadn't he?

But he had time to determine the answer to that question. "From what I hear, the Gotei has its own problems to deal with right now. Maybe once they've fixed whatever is going on they'll try, but right now?" Tsubine shook his head. "The last thing they'd do is try to help the citizens in the Outer Districts. They have to take care of their own first."

"But you're right. I haven't given the Gotei any reason to come knocking. But that's assuming the Gotei will follow through with their current plan of action. With everything going on, who knows? I expect the Gotei to be doing some more out-of-character things. It's why I want to make sure that I don't want to anger other forces the Gotei might act against. Don't want to be attacked on two fronts and all."

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum