Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eizo Dark *DONE* Left_bar_bleue0/0Eizo Dark *DONE* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Eizo Dark *DONE* Empty Eizo Dark *DONE*

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am
Human Template

General Information

Name: Eizo Dark

Overall Appearance

Personality: Eizo see's the world as a half full, and soon to be empty, he doesn't live his life how most do, he loves to live it to it's fulliest, but regrets it right in the end. He likes to follow his heart on a lot of things, but when in business he knows he must follow the facts and not what his heart wants to believe. He loves to think of him self as creative, although he lives his life in a logical way, he loves to make things just a bit, his own. He does prefer to be rather playful when in the mood, though he is a serious person, being playful isnt that bad for him. He would rather be away from people seeing as being around them as a chore then a pleasure, he would rather be with a group of people on a the battle field then to relax with them. He is rather courageous though, if he got the chance he would ditch you for a better deal, he would even stare death in the eye, if the deal was good enough. He is a secured person that knows when he is pushing it and has to back off, though he doesn't know when to back down when he thinks he is an equal. He is a rather clever person though he is known to act like a sheet was pulled over his face to get further into a person's mind. He is known as a cold person one who will not mourn all those who have been killed fighting along side him, though he mourns them deep down, he doesn't let emotions of caring to get in his way of doing his job. He also considers himself a rather messy person, prefering not to clean anyhting up and to, wing things when they get out of plan.
Appearance:Eizo Dark *DONE* Jolteon1
Height: 5'7''
Weight: 126

Natural Abilities

Powers

Power Development Stage 1 Appearance: Eizo Dark *DONE* Roserade
Power Development Stage 1 Abilities: Eizo has rather tremendous speed, almost rivaling a sonido or flash step. Though he cannot travel across short distances like shinigami or arrancar, he runs just as fast as they can move when using flash step, or sonido. He has thought of using it many times for school events, but always turns it down for combat reasons. He is marvelous with a sword considering he has mastered the use of a heavy weapon wearing weights on his arms and legs while training with a bamboo sword. Considering he trust's his fighting style enough that if it fails his speed can make up for.

His body also suddenly becomes covered in tattoo's each like a vine that can naturally lift off of his body and become a weapon. On his chest in the center is a rose with the petals each colored a dark red. This rose can not disconnect from his body although it can very much explode changing him either into his second stage or into his regular form. Usually good for getting away at times.

Power Development Stage 2 Appearance:Eizo Dark *DONE* Darkrain1
Power Development Stage 2 Abilities: Eizo gains control over all plant life in the region being able to sprout the trees from the ground and accelerate there growth, by doing so he can create an entire forrest around himself. By doing this he is able to glide beneath the surface of the ground and in terms it appears he is lurking from shadow to shadow seeing as he can surface out of the trees of branches of the trees, or skate across solid dirt. He uses this ability even send a weapon such as a sword through the environment and teleport it to another location. Though when ever he surfaces a large ripple effect always occurs, and his weapons always make a loud sorta of ping, before surfaces with small ripples.

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background: Eizo never truly liked to keep track of his history, and no one ever really cared about him. Eizo's family left him out on the street's at a young age and he had to live his life stealing food and water to live. He gained the scar across his left eye in a nasty fight while living on the street which taught him that carrying a weapon was a good source of protection and that using abandoned buildings as shelter at night was smart. In time Eizo grew up and was able to finally learn he wouldn't make it long with out some sort of guardian. In doing so he allowed himself up for adoption for a while gained a family never bothering to learn there names or last name he always ate there food and drank what ever he could taking it in as he liked.

When he came to the age of 8 he finally gave up and left the family returning to his life on the street, luckly finding a place to work for very low wages. Though he was provided water and food he liked the life he had been given at the job then he had with his adopted family. He later left the job at 12 finally beginning school after taking private lessons at the shop time from time. He joined the grades and lived an almost natural life. Though he had no parents or a nice place to live he did love to stay in abandoned movie theaters he always thought he could see a play or movie going on.

Around 14 he started to learn of his natural ability of speed and loved in, getting use to fight open palmed against a wall he learned that with speed he would never need to fear much. So he started to take up trying to be a mercenary, after a year he finally dropped trying, and started his own small business with the funds he could. He takes what ever he could, trying to figure out how to grow stronger, and branch out further is his main goals.
Roleplay Sample: A man stepped out of the dark alleys a small on his face, "You don't think that you can fight me do you? I mean really you little runt, me and my gang will beat you to death." The man snorted and pulled a knife out of his back pocket as more people continued to walk out from behind him. "I don't really care sir, I don't have anything that i need to live for at the moment i mean really i don't think you know, that i have no family. Why should i care if i die here?" The white haired male shook his head, his spiky hair dirty, his blue eyes dark.

He swiftly jumped back as a the knife blade flew just short of his stomach, almost cutting his shirt. "Heh, fast little runt aren't you." A swift kick his Eizo in the back, he couldn't see much all he knew was his vision was going blurry and to stop moving now would be bad, he tried rolling to the left and felt the sting of metal against his forehead, his eye immediately closing, just as the blade of the knife crossed, not with enough force to cut deeply but enough to draw blood.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eizo Dark *DONE* Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Eizo Dark *DONE* Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Eizo Dark *DONE* Empty Re: Eizo Dark *DONE*

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:28 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]