Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]

Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 pm
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 GErtDg6

NATASHA MILLER | HUMANITY'S STRONGEST SOLDIER

That boisterous voice and infectious energy of his was a real joy, enlivening their fishing experience so far tenfold. It made it so things wouldn't grow staggeringly quiet, too, which was always a plus for a woman who prided herself on being the life of a party.

"Lineage is one way of describin' it, no doubt. Father wasn't ever from like one of those ancient families, but he came from a hard-workin' line of Quincy who did their best to make an impact in the world. From the sounds of it, you seem like ya hail' from a pretty legendary family."

Natasha reeled her rod back ever so slightly to reposition her stance, turning her head to gaze at him for a moment as he continued, posing another question as she waited for the ideal moment to snag up her first prize of the sea.

"I've heard ya mention' where ya hail from a few times now, and you always sound so happy when ya' speak about your homeland. If ya don't mind my askin', what was life like for ya' back there? Any fun tales that reflect on every now and then, Mikhail?"

END POST | ALL IS WELL, SAFELY REST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]

Fri May 10, 2024 1:59 pm
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

Mikhail brought a hand to his chin in thought, an exaggerated gesture that seemed to match a man of his bombast a bit too naturally. His eyes seemed lost in thought for a few moments, as if he were reading the depths of some lost archive, before he nodded proudly with a grin.

"It is as you say, Dame Natasha. My family, House Dobroshtan, is one of great and noble lineage in the lands of Nartia, knights since time immemorial in the service of our many noble kings. We have served the House Isaenko dutifully since they took the line of kingship from our shared ancestor, the great hero king Batraz."

The man spoke confidently, yet assuredly, an undeniable pride to his words that seemed to lessen the gravity of his overall peculiar mannerisms. Even if one might doubt the truth of all his words, one could never doubt the truth of his feelings on this particular matter.

"I certainly have many tales of adventure from my own days as a knight-captain, whether alone on quest or campaigning with the men and women in my service. Life in Nartia is a life of travel, forever moving among the mountains and the steppe, while maintaining the peace in our lands."

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 7:07 pm

"Life in Nartia sounds like a real blast. Bold as it might be of me to ask, I'd certainly enjoy the idea of seein' what yer homelands are like Mikhail."

After all, she adored the outdoors as their current situation would suggest. Did she fancy herself as somethin' of a nature lover? Well, yes and no. She wouldn't be the first type running around areas with signs in hand demanding others take care of the world and its environment, but the thought of travel, of entering new surroundings, exploring the world as one protected their home... it sounded like something out of one of those fantasy books she read as a child. Acknowledging that, a bright smile played across her face as she prepared to voice her thoughts until she felt her fishing rod pulling away from her hands. Grasping it firmly, her eyes locked in as she turned back to Mikhail with a grin.

"Ooh! I think I got one! Looks like I'll be the one to catch first bounty today!"

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 5:25 pm
The Lily of the Valley[Mikhail, Natasha]  - Page 2 BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"Oh? Then I would certainly be glad to show you the lands! The kingdom is a magnificent place, after all, and its people are a profound joy to meet."

His eyes had already moved toward the fishing rod before Natasha even spoke, his attention quite obviously sharp despite his delusions. He moved to her side of the boat with practiced ease, ready to assist if the catch proved particularly large. After all, the open sea was home to no small fish, and the average person would have struggled to pull some up alone.

"Quite fortunate for you, Dame Natasha! Let us hope it is not so immense as to snap the line then, hm?"

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 9:11 am

"Sure hope not! I paid good money for these fishin' rods! C'mon, big guy... stop tryin' to fight the inevitable! I got ya!"

Whatever it was, it certainly wasn't trying to give up without a fight. Its resistance was fierce enough to rumble the boat, causing Natasha to stumble ever so slightly until she quickly regained her balance. Tightening her grip, arm muscles tensing, she reeled her arms backward to reveal the tenacious culprit giving her trouble. From the azure seas, a humongous freshwater fish - a white sturgeon - emerged.

Of wide length and bulbous frame, it was certainly the sort of catch that would make one do a double-take at first glance. As quickly as it appeared, it went diving back into the sea, the hook still caught within its mouth. The particularly large prize quite readily displayed that it was not prepared to go down without a fight. No matter what, though, Natasha was unwilling to let the line snap! Nope!

"Sweet mother of Christ! Did ya see the size of that thing? Can't let it get away now!"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum