Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty Re: Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin [Veralia/Sabriel]

Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:58 am
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Life's not just black and white, I suppose. We lead with our sin when it suits us, but we don’t have to let it dictate every damn thing we do."

Veralia's voice was low and relaxed, seeming content on that answer as she looked at her smile and poked her cheeks. Whether or not that was her intent to have that take away was left to be unseen, but Veralia was content with it. So, her eyes closed as she seemed to be in reflection on something.

"Who doesn't enjoy a good fuck, right? If lust is your sin, at least it's one hell of a fun one to have."

Chuckling softly, Veralia moved her right hand to pat her head before glancing outward at the window; taking another moment to gather her thoughts before speaking again.

"I'm gonna snag my own chunk of territory soon, but it just hit me: does this kingdom even have a name? And when I get mine set up, I suppose I'll need to come up with a catchy name too, huh?

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty Re: Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin [Veralia/Sabriel]

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:43 am
Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

As Veralia spoke and toyed with her cheeks a touch, Sabriel would fondly run a hand through her friend's long locks in return. It was little more than just a sign of affection although there was just a hint of desire as well. The conversation so far had been rather stimulating and honestly Sabriel had appreciated the chance to simply talk for a change. She was intrigued by the side of her friend that had been on display today and it was somewhat of a comfort to know that they were similar when it came to ideas.

“Mmm. It is like I said before. I consider myself lucky to be able to indulge in my aspect in such entertaining ways. Yours is certainly far more difficult than mine to live with I bet.” She answered, knowing herself well enough to know that she would most definitely struggle if it was envy rather than desire which she was known for.

The Arrancar blinked when the question about the name of her kingdom came up and after a few moments of amused thought, she would offer Veralia a devious grin. “I think Eden would suit my spot rather well.”

Chuckling, she would add, nodding her head. “Oh yes. I believe a name would benefit your new land immensely.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:15 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Feeling the touch of Sabriel's hand flow through her hair was a welcomed action by Veralia. Her body continued to loosen and destress from the physical stimulation; allowing her to focus further on the other woman's words. Before long, she nodded in agreement with the name for her kingdom and spoke up.

"Sounds perfect for you~ A Garden of Lust haha."

Chuckling to herself, she would tap her chin before coming up with a name for her Territory.

"And what about Envidia's Crest for my spot? Sounds straightforward enough, doesn't it?"

As she rested her hand on Sabriel's thigh, a sign of comfort and familiarity between them, Veralia's mind wandered to strategic considerations. She closed her eyes briefly, formulating her next question with careful thought.

"Should I set up shop close to yours, or keep some distance? Figured it makes sense to stick close since we're allies."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Through The Veil Of Envy And Sin  [Veralia/Sabriel] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:26 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I think that name will be quite fitting for your own little region of paradise.” Sabriel answered approvingly, her hand still gently running through Veralia’s hair. They had seemingly reached the point where they were completely at ease in each other’s company and the elder Arrancar certainly appreciated it. It appeared now that their meeting in the Forest had been an awfully massive slice of good fortune, sowing the seeds for the friendship that was blooming rather strongly now.

The question posed to her was rather interesting and Sabriel had to muse briefly about which option would work out better for her. Having an ally so close would no doubt fortify her own defences and perhaps even bring more of the locals into her circle but would such a potent pairing of aspects together cause friction? Veralia and herself might have gotten along but would the weaker members be able to handle such emotional tugs in their minds?

In the end though, she was willing to overcome that brief indecision and reply. “If you wish to set up shop nearby then I will not try to dissuade you. In fact, if you need some labour then you are welcome to use some of the more physically built members of my kingdom. They have little else to do around here besides being completely paralytic by my presence, so it would make a good opportunity for them to be of more use.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia was pleased with this turn of events and was growing further relaxed. Wanting to get more comfortable, she slipped off her sandals onto the floor and eventually moved her body to lie down and placed her head on the lap of Sabriel so she could continue patting or playing with her head. Her blood eyes returned to Sabriel, and she smiled and nodded.

"Looks like I have a plan then. I may ask for some assistance with labor and see where it goes, but I'll see in the coming days how I'll go about building it."

The relief of having a structured plan allowed her to relax fully, her body and mind at ease as she focused on the moment. With a playful chuckle, she reached up to poke Sabriel's stomach, lightening the mood further as she continued their conversation.

"You really do inspire good ideas, y'know that?"

Her tone of voice reflected appreciation and lightheartedness, going on to move beyond her envy and acknowledge the influence she had as Veralia closed her eyes.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:16 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“So I have been told.” Sabriel replied with a chuckle, certainly approving of Veralia’s method of making herself at home.

For a few moments, she said nothing more although the Arrancar would continue to gently play with Veralia’s hair, stroking it as though her friend was a cat. It was of course meant in a respectful way and simply a show of appreciation on her part. To have a friend who actually enjoyed her company rather than simply for sex was certainly a rarity and Sabriel had begun to realise just how pleasant that sensation was. It had somewhat opened her eyes to the idea of trying to develop deeper relationships, ones which went beyond simply physical contact.

“I know that you will go on to become a great Queen of your own little kingdom although I have no doubt you will rule it differently than I do mine but that is only natural.” She eventually said. “Do you know what kind of Queen you would like to be?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:38 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia enjoyed the words of encouragement and affectionate touches from Sabriel. It caused her to relax further, closing her eyes once more as she took time to reflect on what type of a ruler she'd even be. A cruel one? Fair one? One that rules from a distance? It was hard to say, so she continued to indulge before her eyes opened again and an answer came to mind.

"I think I'd lean towards a power-driven Queen. But who knows? I'll figure it out when I get there.

Her tone reflected a blunt truth as she soon chuckled dryly at the thought of what type of Queen she'd be. As the seconds passed by, she looked up at Sabriel. There was a spark of curiosity in her eyes that prompted her to delve deeper into the nature of leadership with a question of her own.

"Given your experience with it, wouldn't you agree it's something you grow into as opposed to knowing inherently how you'll deal with it, hm? Or did you just know how you'd rule from the start?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:26 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Yes. I would agree that it is something that you discover through ruling and I certainly did not end up being the ruler that I thought I would be. I was expecting it to be a great struggle and that I would have to unleash my powers in order to instil fear in order to bend my people to my will. That was not what occurred and I suppose it was only when I reverted back to using my charm that I found greater success. I guess the lesson is to be yourself and that is what the minions will come to respect.” Sabriel replied with a small laugh.

Her hand was not idle, continuing its exploration through Veralia’s hair and horns, a content smile across her features. The thought of two Queens spending such a blissful time together was rather sweet and Sabriel certainly believed that her friend could easily rule her own slice of land. If Sabriel could, so could her ally.

“I do wonder if your minions end up reacting to your spiritual pressure as mine do with me. Having a group of envious Hollows to contend with may be quite the challenge.” She mused.

DEVILISH DESIRES

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:16 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia's hunch was on the money when it came to being a Queen and ruling over both land and people. One can have an idea of the values they stand for, but the true test of the reality of those values comes by actually doing the thing as with anything else in life. Her grin broadened as a result, taking amusement from Sabriel's insights.

"True. Start small, see how you rule, and expand if the need arises."

Her tone affirmed the experiences the other hollow spoke of. But her expression turned more contemplative when Sabriel brought up the fact of what her followers may do in response to her spiritual pressure. It wasn't like Sabriel's where one could just get high and enjoy themselves off her lustful aura. Veralia held a fiery spirit of envy and it was hard to say how those in her kingdom would respond to such aura.

"You've got a point. It might be too much for some, but that envy? It drives people. Just like in the human world—people see what they don't have, and it pushes them to compete harder. It's all about climbing to the top, doing whatever it takes."

As Veralia spoke, her analysis was sharp and she seemed to have put a fair amount of thought into it as she rubbed her chin.

"Guess I've got my work cut out for me."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 01, 2024 1:17 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Smiling as Veralia talked, Sabriel would attempt to visualise the area that Veralia would make her own. She could understand the philosophy of her friend and while it was different to her own, the elder Arrancar understood the wisdom of it. Those who served her ally would be filled with the fire to succeed and strive to become more powerful, which would no doubt lead to her dark haired friend having quite the fighting force serving her in the end. It would be quite the different vibe from her own but that did not bother Sabriel. Variety was the spice of life, after all.

“It will be a challenge but one that I am certain you will be able to complete.” Sabriel replied with a soft smile. “I have no doubt of your leadership qualities and while there will no doubt be obstacles, you will prevail in the end, with a band of followers who will be at your beck and call. If I would offer one more piece of advice that it may be prudent to try and find a second in command, one who you can leave your kingdom to when you are elsewhere, perhaps a Lirael of your own?”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum