Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deathly Toxic *private* Left_bar_bleue0/0Deathly Toxic *private* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Deathly Toxic *private* Empty Deathly Toxic *private*

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:06 pm
He sat under a tree wondering once again, how the day would play out. The last week had been uneventful and he couldn't really think of anything to do. He let out a sigh and look up off into the distant sky, why did he love being away from people were it was always boring. He smiled then whispered out the words, "What the hell is going on today."

He stood up and looked around sighing at the fact that he felt more comfortable away from people and not surrounded by them, yet he held a job were he wanted to meet people to get payed. He sighed at the stupidity of it all, how was he ever to get business if it was an effort to be around people. He sat back down hitting the tree rather hard with the back of his head then looked down. He abruptly looked up and screamed "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!"He was angry and bored, not a good combination.

"Your nightmares have crawled out of your dreams to come and take you back. I am here to greet them to deaths door. You may come along to little one."
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Deathly Toxic *private* Left_bar_bleue0/0Deathly Toxic *private* Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Deathly Toxic *private* Empty Re

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:16 pm
Giygas was walking through the woods, outside of Karakura, as he looked up into a tree seeing a family of birds making their nest on a branch. Giygas smiled underneath his mask and wished that someday he could be close to someone like that, anyone at all would be nice. He moved his head down and continued his walk, coming to a clearing of beautiful green grass and animals walking about on the outside. Giygas loved animals because they were able to tell that Giygas wasn't dangerous, infact, he was very gentle and shy, and never asked to be the way he is. He was simply unlucky from birth.

Giygas walked to the middle of the field and then sat down cross legged, closing his eyes and remembering the song his mother used to sing to him, bringing a tear to his eye when he remembered his mother. She died when Giygas was born due to his output of toxin building up inside her body. He was only able to be with her for a few minutes before she died, with Giygas in her arms, she sang a song to him for the last moments, and those lyrics even today, are as clear as day to Giygas.

Giygas opened his eyes as he then heard a man yelling in the distance, turning his head and standing up he began to walk towards the man. He got closer and closer but kept his distance, seeing an angry man he peaked his head from behind a tree and watched causiously.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Meruto Iramasha - Tier 1-3+
Boreas Nekton - Tier 2-1+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Mephisto Furcht - Tier 2-3
Monkey D. Luffy - Tier 2-3
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Deathly Toxic *private* Empty Re: Deathly Toxic *private*

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:25 pm
Having been to stupid to have really concentrated he noticed the spiritual pressure and stopped yelling, looking over in its direction he yelled again at it, "HEY YOU OVER THERE STOP HIDING" He jumped up and with deathly speed was already behind the person. "Spying isn't cool man, don't do that." Having ignored the fact about how the man looked completely sick he suddenly almost hated seeing the man there, he would have to hold a conversation and everything, or maybe just maybe he could get a fight

He let out a yawn, "My names Eizo Dark, and im bored to death, who are you? He dropped to the ground bored sitting criss cross apple sause his blue eyes merging with a green tint slightly but always returning to dark blue, the color of a cloudless sky.

"Your nightmares have crawled out of your dreams to come and take you back. I am here to greet them to deaths door. You may come along to little one."
Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:32 pm
Giygas stood there watching the man who was angry when he looked over at Giygas and yelled at him, causing Giygas to hide behind a tree quickly, scared that he may have trouble with this guy, or maybe it was some assassin who was sent to kill him like before. Giygas then turned around to see the man behind him and yelped, backing away from the man, "I.. wasn't spying.. I was just curious about what was going on..." He said as he backed up, and sighed when the man introduced himself.

Giygas listened to him then responded, "My name is Giygas Giegue..." He was kind of confused because normally people were so scared of him that they would attack without warning. Giygass was happy that nothing ugly happend though, "Bored huh...? I know that feeling..." He looked up at the trees and then sat down beside a tree, further away from the man infront of him as he rested his arms between his legs with his knees upwards. Giygas didn't know much about people, mostly because he never got to know any, but he wished he did.

Giygas lifted his head to look at the man, "Well.. I'm sure I'm the last person you want to be bored with so... I'll just go then..." He said as he stood up and began to walk away, loud breathing could be heard from him due to the echo of his breath inside his mask.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm
Already off the ground and in front of the man, his hand on the mans shoulder as he leaned forward. "You don't seem comfortable, ever tried relaxing?" He snickered, "because you seem lonely sir" A smile flicked across his face, "and rather sick, very very sick." He sorta of jumped back a step the man did seem very scared and anxious to leave, what was his problem. He sighed and looked over the man again, he did seem sick, yet his spiritual pressure said otherwise.

"So are you actually human?" He glanced up at the man his face a mask of no emotions, he knew his question was rude but he had to know, this man was hiding something, under the gas mask? No, in general he was hiding something very very dark. "Don't leave just yet, your a perfect person to be a pal with me for now, its not like im gonna kill ya." He flicked his sword out and held it to the mans neck, "See you would be dead if i wanted." just as quickly as the sword had been drawn it was sheathed, blood ran down Eizo's fingers though a small cut just above his middle knuckle, "Damn that hurt...."

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:58 pm
Giygas jumped when the man appeared infront of him, then took a step back as the other man did, "I am not sick in the least... or maybe I am.. I don't know.." he said as he looked down. He looked over to the man, "I truthfully don't know what I am... I think I'm a human.. but then again... there are times when I question it.." He held his head as he heard his mothers voice telling him to calm down and not think down of himself. The tune his mother sang when he was born was stuck in his head, a good thing to happen as he quickly calmed himself and stood up straight.

Giygas turned further to face the man, his throat being threatened by the blade, looking down at it, "I am not afraid to die... I am afraid to kill you..." He sighed as he spoke, it was true, he never feared death, nor did he ever fear people coming to kill him. It was more the fear of having to fight back, and ending up killing THEM instead. Giygas was a kind and gentle soul, but his powers were fairly deadly, even if a person was stronger then him, his powers could easily give the match to Giygas. He looked up at the man, "Sorry.. I don't mean to imply your weak.. it's just... my body isn't like anyone elses..." He said as he sighed.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 pm
He chuckled at the man as he said he was afraid to fight back, "Well then let us fight, let us see how a fight goes and if it goes well we can, both live, or possibly die?" He appeared like a bolt of lightning 20 steps away, smiling at the man hoping to learn what this man could do, all he had shown the man so far was how fast he was.

"So who will throw the first punch or attack my fine sir?" He already had the next twenty steps planned, it didn't matter how this man moved, he wouldn't need to change his strategy, and if he was forced to change his strategy he would in a blink of an eye take the offensive back.

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:57 pm
Giygas looked at the man as he suggested fighting, does he not understand? Fighting against Giygas could result in him dying, these thoughts passed through Giygas's mind and he thought for a moment what to do, "I guess theres no avoiding it.. I have a feeling you'd attack me if I declined..." He said as he lifted his hand to his face.

Giygas slowly moved his hand to the left side of his face, pulling off the 2 clips there, and then moved it over to his right side pulling off the 1 clip there. He slowly pulled the mask off of his face and looked at the man with intense eyes, "I am sorry about this.." He said as he pulled it off fully.

His lips appeared to be green and dry, his tongue stuck out licking them till they were moisterized and better. He breathed in the fresh air which has hasn't officially breathed in some time, and as he exhailed the air, a toxin flew out, invisible of course, and flew around the area. Giygas looked around to make sure no animals were around and smiled when he saw none. He then lifted his head and looked at the man. His toxin had surrounded the area already, with each breath, more and more would come out, and if it were breathed in, the man would suffer from blurry vision to start off. Giygas just stood there

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Ryo
Ryo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:04 pm
He smiled figuring the mask's removal had been for something he smelt the air, something different almost ominous was on the air, he lifted his shirt to cover his mouth when he appeared behind the man, both cheeks puffed up with held air as he attacked with his sword and a punch moving at 40mph. Hoping one of them would connect then he caught his own mistake as he swung his fist he took an extremely deep breath. He caught it the faintest difference in the air, he already knew it was to late, but this fight wasn't going to end that fast, he continued with punch and slashes. "Poison....., you exhale poisonous gases don't you, something in your body must decay because of that, is it your lungs or your heart, your brain? Let us find out which one will die, I or you, either way are bodies can be examined to see what was effected."

Keten
Keten
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:16 pm
Giygas just stood there as the man went behind him, he closed his eyes and awaited the mans attack which was in the form of a sword and a punch. As the attacks came close, Giygas turned towards him, moving his arm up, hand against the mans fist, and turning it in such a way that he moved his body to beside the man in mere seconds. The man continued to attack at him however, causing Giygas to continue to easily maneuver around the man. His vision must be getting blurry now, and soon enough.. his motor skills will become hurt as well, meaning these melee actions will be absolutely no threat at all.

Giygas took a step back, each breath still releasing even more toxin, even though he didn't need to. Giygas watched as the man was continueing to fire off more punches, kicks, and slashes, but Giygas, whome trained under a monk a year back, had learned the ways of redirecting using hand to hand combat. He moved his hands around and slapped them against the mans blade, arm, and leg, to avoid each attack, "Just so you know... this does no damage to me.... only those around me... that is why I am afraid to fight... because I don't want to hurt anyone... if possible.. I will end this fight without hurting you..." He said as he jumped back from the man, watching him from a distance.

Giygas lifted his arm up and pulled off his glove to reveal his nails which were naturally green, "My body does get effected but, I am unable to stop it, even with the gas mask, the mask merely keeps it from hurting others...." He placed the glove back on his hand and watched the man. The first 2 posts he will only have blurry vision, but afterwards he will have motor skill drops. Giygas smiled, "I hope you give up.. I really do..." He sighed as he spoke.

Gin Ichimaru - Tier 0-4+
Nain Yue - Tier 2-1+
Luck Yuugi - Tier 2-1
Giygas Giegue - Tier 2-1
Atlas - Tier 2-2
Keten 226 - Tier 2-3+
Zima Mesha - Tier 3-2+
Permissions in this forum: