Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue0/0New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:17 pm
Senna would meet at the coffee shop that she had been instructed to meet her new boss at. She still hadn't been told what her new job was going to be, but she would take a seat at one of the tables. It wad empty, so she wasn't sure when her new boss was going to come in. For the occasion Senna was wearing a White button up with a skirt that covers her knees. It wad her most professional outfit, but the stand out would be a sold gold bracelet with an Amethtst in it.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty Re: New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)

Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:55 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

When Rita entered the shop, she had a relaxed smile as she observed her surroundings. She took in the aroma of coffee, the people talking, the ambient music, and the selection of different coffee and bakery items on the menu. With the life she led sometimes having slower moments was a blessing as she's seen the best that money has to offer, so grounding herself more in the moment like this slowed the gears in her brain.

And because of this, her teal eyes fixed themselves on Senna's ember gaze. This was the woman who Gracen Arms had taken care of due to her grandparents passing. To be all alone in this world without a support system was a draining existence, so her company saw to it that she would be taken care of.

Carrying her cinnamon cream coffee and brownie, Rita approached Senna with a relaxed demeanor, her initial smile turning into a friendly smirk as she sat down across from her and waved at the woman.

"Sorry I was a little late, traffic was a bitch. But it's a pleasure to meet ya, Senna. I've heard a lot about you."

Rummaging through her purse, Rita placed a business card on the table between them, a gesture of openness and readiness to engage further.

"Ya' want anything to eat before we talk further?"

It was a simple act of kindness, but one that spoke volumes of Rita's approach to business and personal interactions alike

Code By:
[THEFROST]

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue0/0New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty Re: New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)

Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:32 pm
Senna would catch Rita out of the corner of her eye as she had begun to look around the coffee shop. She'd smile gently at her approaching boss as she would extend a hand out for a handshake once she had sitten down. At the offer Senna would shake her head as she'd speak out.

"No, thank you. However I appreciate the offer, mam."

As she would bow slightly. This was her grandfathers boss after all, however she wasn't exactly sure what her grandfather did. She wasn't entirely sure how he passed away either but she'd hope the questions would be answered eventually.

"I'm Senna, and you worked with my grandfather. I appreciate what you guys have done for me as well."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999New employee orientation (Senna/Rita)  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:45 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita took notice of her modesty and knew when not to push her generosity where it wasn't wanted. So, she smiled, nodded and took a bite out of her brownies and listened to Senna. She was grateful for the work they did for her grandfather and her as well, but it was only natural to do so for someone who was loyal.

"Your grandfather was an amazing man, so why not reward loyalty? A lot of businesses—pardon my French—will screw you over. But that’s not sustainable in the long run, and Gracen Arms does what it can for the people who put blood and sweat into us."

Rita explained, her tone frank and unapologetic. Her approach was direct; she believed in acknowledging the harsh realities of business while highlighting her company's commitment to loyalty and ethical practices.

"And soon enough you'll be filling in his shoes, huh?"

Her tone reflected encouragement; suggesting confidence in Senna’s potential to continue her grandfather's legacy. This was not just small talk; it was Rita's way of affirming Senna’s place in the ongoing story of their mutual efforts and shared successes.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am
Senna liked hearing the positive words aimed towards her grandfather as she would nod in agreement. Then she would ask a question that she was a little confused about. She wasn't sure what her grandfather actually did for his job.

"If you don't mind. Could you tell me what the job actually entails?"

She would ask as she would sip from her cup of water. She was slightly nervous, but it seemed like Rita was a good person to work for. She had no obligation to take care of Senna or her grandmother, but she did so anyway.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:21 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita took a long, indulgent sip of her coffee; letting its sweet cream and sugary content relax her before a calm breath exited her lips. When ready to speak, she would nod and get to the root topic of their meeting.

"Well, if you are prepared for it, you can replace his position as one of the extra security forces for Gracen Arms and become one of my bodyguards. There is someone that you can even train under to get stronger, gain knowledge, experience, and that sort of thing."

Leaning forward slightly, Rita rested her chin on her hands, her gaze thoughtful as she observed Senna.

"But that's only if you are up to it. There are other positions you can work that are less dangerous. As I feel you should be aware that awful things can take place in a job like this. Injury, kidnapping and death are all up on the table."

The weight of her words hung in the air, a clear indication of the seriousness of the role. Rita didn’t want to sugarcoat the dangers associated with such a position, believing transparency was crucial.

"Are you sure you want to be in that peril, Senna?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 pm
Senna would listen as her mind would race about the whole situation with her grandfather. She hoped thst his death wasn't too painful, so she would wince slightly. However she would smile and nod in agreement with the woman. At this point Senna really didn't mind if her life was in danger or not. Afterall, what does she have to live for? Her families dead, she doesn't know where Akira went so no friends, so she was completely alone.

"I don't mind risking my life to protect you as my grandfather did, Miss Rita."

As she would sip on her water some more. Her nervousness for this was fading away as Rita seemed to be a fairly normal person. She hadn't met the woman before, but her attitude seems pretty similar to what her grandfathers was.

"I...if you don't mind me asking. What was grandpa like before he passed?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:03 pm

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Rita rested her chin under her hands again, her gaze filled with contemplating as her teal eyes held their stare with Senna. It wasn't a small order to train oneself to be thrown into harm's way to grow stronger. So, she wanted to peer further into that.

"Are you sure about this? You don’t have to choose this path—there are safer roles available. What’s driving you to take on such risk"

Her tone was filled with concern and care, not coming off as blunt or direct but more so probing and trying to ensure this was what she wanted. Rita wanted to understand Senna better and ensure she was prepared for what may come. As when memories of that bastard Sabre came into her mind, she didn't want those who weren't ready to be dragged into such shitty situations.

Of course, eventually, her features softened and she leaned back in her chair. Taking a moment to digest her words caused Rita to have a look of introspection flow across her eyes as she closed her eyes. When ready to speak, she would open her eyes again and let out a soft sigh with a slight smile across her face.

"Guess you could say he was a hard worker, loyal, kind, and never shied away from using his strength to protect me and our team. Despite his age, he was always ready to step up."

She took a sip of her creamy coffee, pausing briefly as she stared into her cup, a wave of reflection washing over her.

"It’s such a shame he’s gone. Life is dangerously fragile, Senna. We really have to cherish every moment we get."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:28 pm
Senna would nod at the question as there was no doubt in her mind this is what she wanted to do. She would listen to the rest of what the woman had said about her grandpa, and it would almost push her into melancholic feelings, but she would shake it off as she'd sit up straight and look in Rita's eyes to hopefully show she's completely serious.

"I would like to take my grandfathers place as one of your body guards. I'm fully aware of the risk, and I appreciate you making sure that I understand the gravity of the work. Frankly, I do understand but I need a purpose to keep going and this is my purpose. I want to do what my grand father did, and hopefully provide some good into the world by your side miss Rita."

Senna would speak before going back to her water. Her throat feeling more parched as she had been extremely nervous truthfully. Not everyday you meet a mega rich CEO of a company.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 am

RITA GRACE

Enter Rita's Post

Closing her eyes, Rita nodded along and understood that it was hard to deter someone if they were hellbent on something. So, thinking for a few moments, she took another prolonged sip of her drink; taking in its creamy flavors before letting out a soft sigh and opening her teal eyes again.

"Well, if that’s the case, I’ll put you in touch with someone who can help train you properly. I won’t sugarcoat it—it won’t be easy, but you’ll be in good hands"

Rita reassured her, projecting confidence in the resources at her disposal. Taking out her phone, she started to tap a few screens and dug through her contacts before she looked back up at Senna.

"You got your phone on hand, right? I'll send over your trainer's info."

Rita’s tone was efficient, reflecting her role as a facilitator, ready to set in motion the support Senna would need to thrive in her new role.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum