Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle)

Tue May 07, 2024 9:20 pm
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 YlhNI9c
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Is it?" Helle mused, raising it over her chest for the other to spy.

She thought nothing of Stella's claims to an extent anyone should feel bad for long. She found learning how others viewed entertaining at times. Maybe she should walk among her soldiers a bit more after this to form a better bond. She has been in her office too much lately. That is why she's in this store shopping anyway.

"It's a bit plain though. Guess it'd be a nice for fun bra."

She then looked at Stella with a bit of interest, tilting her head before asking, "What kind of bras do you usually go for?"

END POST | BOW
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jupiter and Saturn Size (Stelle/Helle)

Wed May 08, 2024 8:32 am
""Truthfully, usually something very simple. I.....don't really have the extra cash for anything super fancy. though sometimes I'll treat myself if I do find something I like a little more."

Stella would speak to the times thst she has been brave shopping. She tends to stick to the same simple stuff and she doesn't really get adventurous when it comes to her undergarments. As she woild at at Helle she was curious about hers now.

"Do you have a preference for what kinda bras you get?"
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 2:29 am
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Preference? Well, that depends. Am I trying to look cute, sexy, or just lazy?"

She then grimaced

"Well, I suppose we should think of comforting our poor babies first. I used to use Reishi to hold them up just to save my back from the aches and pains, but I've not done that in a while."

Let's not get into the small amount of time where Helle lacked any ability to bend Reishi to her will and had to live with the fact her chest's huge as shit. Now she's just used to it, so she never opted back into using her Reishi. That was also a time where she lacked any care for bras, finding them unnecessary when she was practically a god.

"But, since we're here today, let's splurge, ourselves. My treat! I have a little extra saved."

Ah. There she goes spending recklessly like she's the richest in the world. Ninsianna always told her off for her willingness to throw money away when she shouldn't.

END POST | BOW
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 9:23 pm
"You can use your reishi to do something lime that?"

Maybe Stella shouldn't be surprised that the leader of the quincy was super experienced in using reishi manipulation. Stella guessed she just never really thought that she needed to do something like that, but at the same time she always just kinda wore a bra.

"Are you sure miss helle? I can afford to buy myself one and maybe even you one."

Stella would offer as she didn't really want to owe anyone anything and she would feel wier considering Helle already pays her for being in the vanden Reich.

"I mean you're the reason I get paid in the first place miss Helle."
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Yesterday at 5:38 pm
HELLE ARMSTRONG

"Well, it is true that our budget does come by me..." Helle mused. "But I could never have you pay for my things. If you tell a gal that, she'd just go overboard."

With a light chuckle, Helle turned to the bras and started browsing through them again. She'd soon pull free a black bra, a barely noticeable flower pattern adorning it. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at it and back at Stella, at the bra, and then back at the redhead.

"Ooh~ This might be nice. I can see it accenting your sweet expression with a little sting, and black and red just goes together perfectly."

END POST | BOW
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum