Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria]

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:12 pm
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] BTtk1Ap
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

The City of Lights had proven a wonderful locale thus far, particularly for a foreign knight such as Mikhail. Kind citizenry, and such helpful denizens! He had asked many about where he might learn more regarding the Knights of the Stars, and while some had elucidated him in no small way as to their workings, most had directed him to their headquarters, a great kindness that he was now taking advantage of.

Naturally, if he were meeting with one of the Knights themselves, then he would dress appropriately, his formal attire rather fitting for the cooling breeze of the South Pacific at this time of year. Of course, Mikhail did not wear such fine clothing simply to impress; it would be a mark of poor courtesy to wear anything else when meeting fellow knights, would it not?

Ah, but he had found himself somewhat lost, it seemed. Such grand cities were not his forte, after all, and so he glanced around for only a moment, before approaching a raven-haired woman nearby.

"Begging your pardon, kind maiden! I am Sir Mikhail, wandering knight of Nartia, and I have come seeking the lodge of the Knights of the Stars, that I may speak with them regarding their duties and training. Might you know the way?"

It was sensible, the wandering knight reasoned, that any citizen would know the headquarters of such a prestigious institution within their own city.

END POST | KNIGHT OF THE DANCE
Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty Re: Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria]

Sun May 05, 2024 12:27 pm
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] IByFdgw

VICTORIA MASTERS | Dying is Easy

With today being the rare day off from her duties in the Vandenreich, Victoria had chosen to spend the day catching up on some errands. Dressed in a pair of high waisted skinny jeans, black turtleneck, and white tennis shoes, she was able to walk the streets of the City of Light without drawing attention to herself. As a Sternritter officer, while on official business or in her uniform, eyes would often follow her every movement, typically because onlookers were either supportive or distrustful of her. According to reports she had read, before she joined there was an incident that caused a loss of faith in the Sternritter, at least for some people. She knew there was nothing she could do about that now, and just needed to focus on herself and doing the best job she could.

Having started her morning with a hot cup of coffee and croissant, Victoria was feeling good and ready to hunt down some fluffy towels and a new post-bath robe. That is, until she was suddenly addressed by a stranger with an odd accent and an even odder idiolect. He was tall, dashing, and spoke with all the direct formality of a Medieval Knight. Victoria's steel blue eyes, partially hidden behind round sunglasses, scanned the stranger, self-identified as Sir Mikhail, up and down, curious and cautious about his presence here and interest in the Sternritter.

"Wow, I don't think I've ever been called a 'maiden' before. It's nice to meet you Sir Mikhail, my name's Victoria." she spoke with a calmness honed through years of operating in precipitous situations, belying the wariness she felt in the moment. "I do know where the Knights of the Stars' lodge is, can I ask what made you decide to seek them out? Are you interested in signing up?"

Living is Hard | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty Re: Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria]

Sun May 05, 2024 1:14 pm
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

"That is surely the failing of all ill-mannered men who have spoken to you previously, then!"

Though Mikhail's attention was quite squarely on Victoria, there was undeniably a profound earnestness to his gaze, a lack of untoward intention that bordered on childlike. Even so, he had purpose in his presence here, and hardly wished to be distracted by offering appropriately kind words to the comely lady before him.

"I am currently on extended campaign on behalf of the Princess Natalya, and on my long quest I met a fine Knight of the Stars, one Dame Natasha of the Star Most Eremitic, who spoke highly of her order. Based on both her words and her undeniably chivalrous character, I have come to learn more of the order from its other members."

A brightness seemed to shine in Mikhail's eyes as he gave his explanation, a clear genuine respect for the knight of which he had spoken so highly.

Paradigm
Paradigm
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Left_bar_bleue0/0Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 10:48 am
Only Two Minutes [Mikhail, Victoria] IByFdgw

VICTORIA MASTERS | Dying is Easy

This stranger was no easy read even for a woman as experienced and well-trained as Victoria Masters. Outwardly, his sincerity was above reproach, unquestionable; but something she had learned over the years was to not trust people who appeared to be trying too hard. Then again, perhaps she was allowing her past to influence her judgment of this man. Victoria was well aware of her biases, and hadn't always found it easy to live regularly in society.

Victoria analyzed Mikhail's features as intently as she did his speech, searching for any slip-up. So far he remained consistent. What she didn't expect was for her friend Natasha to be name dropped, and was happy to hear his glowing review of her. Victoria herself had only positive things to say about that country gal, having become her friend and bonded recently over some training and food.

"I'm glad you think so highly of her, Dame Natasha really is a wonderful woman and coworker. I'd be glad to show you more about us, Sir Mikhail." she said, giving away the game. Victoria figured deceit, even if borne from caution, wasn't the best way forward with this knightly man.

Living is Hard | END POST
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 13, 2024 11:34 am
MIKHAIL DOBROSHTAN

For the briefest of moments, there was some degree of pause in Mikhail's otherwise rapid speech, but just as quickly his expression seemed only to further brighten, and he offered a deep bow to Victoria as he continued on.

"Thank you kindly, Dame Victoria! I would be most honored to learn of the order from another of its prestigious knights! Please, lead on, and I shall follow with all appropriate diligence!"

Of course, any knight who longed to improve would be overjoyed to learn from a member of a proper knightly order, and the whole of Mikhail's demeanor seemed to have shifted alongside the manner in which he addressed Victoria. Where there had before been proper gentlemanly courtesy, the sort that any maiden was due, there was now the more measured respect that one showed to a fellow knight. He had hardly even commented on such a change in perception; it was as if she had simply always been Dame Victoria.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum