Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 Empty Re: Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu)

Wed May 08, 2024 2:49 am
Stella would think about it as she would pull some money out of her bag. Handing it to him she thought thst about 90 euro would be okay for it. As she would look to him with a small head tilt.

"This okay for the earrrings?"

As she would hear the question about Japan she's smile. She had a blast over there, and had been able to meet a new friend and spend some time with others. As she would reflect on the vacation she couldn't help but keep a goofy smile from her face.

"It was a lovely trip. Enjoyed most of it minus a harder fight with a big hollow."

She'd speak as she would rub her chin. A part of her leg still hurting from phantom pain as she thought about the Gillian. That was an extremely difficult battle to come out of.

"Other than that the cities were awesome and the hot springs were even better."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 pm
Chance meeting (Stella/Isamu) - Page 2 BACDviJ

ISAMU HAGANE

"That's quite alright by me, Stel. The earrings are yours."

He politely took the offered cash, presenting the woman with what caught her eyes most. When that was handled, he relaxed against his chair as he listened to her speak and recount her events. Besides a terrible run-in with a hollow, it sounded as though she had genuinely enjoyed every moment there. That alone was enough to bring a smile to his face. Even though he had not spent time in Japan lately, it still seemed to hold a significant degree of importance to Isamu. It was where he cultivated some of his finest skills.

"Music to my ears. Sorry about that hollow attack, though I guess that can happen almost anywhere in the world now given the increase in spiritually aware humans and whatnot. Do you happen to be a fighter or are you a civilian?" He asked curiously.

END POST | GLOBE-TROTTING GAROTTE
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 2:43 am
Oh she hadn't introduced herself as a member of the vandenreich. Oopsies. She thought she had done so, and she hopes that doesn't change anything about the conversation. It had been a very pleasant one as she would give a proper introduction.

"OH yeah I'm in the Vandereich. Still a new member to them, but I've been a quincy all my life. See I'll show ya my spirit weapon."

Stella was always happy to show people her powers when she could. Truthfully even if she wasn't the strongest she liked hearing feedback. She also was proud of what she did have even if it wasn't much. As she'd hold her hand out, and reishi would begin to collect in her hand as what looks to be a blue glowing battle axe would appear in her hand and she's lean it against the ground.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 1:57 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"Oho? Impressive. I wish I had my blades on me at the moment. I'd be able to show you a display of my swordsmanship if so. But... I do believe I could show you somethin' that's just as interesting. One moment...."

Isamu rose from the bench he was sitting at as he walked over to grab a branch that lay nearby. If she were almost anyone else, he wouldn't have even bothered. Since she had been such fine company so far, it didn't hurt to display his abilities a little. His masculine pride also played a part, too, but that was neither here nor there. Exhaling softly, he presented the branch before her and applied his spiritual energy to the object, employing his mediumship to such a degree that what was once a simple stick now resembled something akin to a practice sword in Kendo. With a playful wave of his hand, he stepped back a few meters, as though challenging her to a small spar.

"Pretty cool, huh? Want to see how it works now that I've enhanced it?"

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 5:01 am
Stella would sit quietly and watch the display as a smile would cross her face. Huh, well that was a pretty neat trick wasn't it? Stella thought about how it may be a little similar to the spirit weapon, but she as she thought that she realized that it wasn't the case thoigh. This wasn't just making a weapon like she had done, no this was something else entirely. This was forming an outside object into a weapon.

"OH wow, that's really cool Mr. Isamu. May I ask whst you are? I can tell you're not a quincy and I'm pretty sure not a shinigami"

As she'd contemplate what she had watched. It truly was a cool trick, and when she tried to focus she fid feel his spirits energy in the branch now, but she wondered if it was possible to take people off guard with something like that. Like using a normal stick to him them with and then turning it into like a makeshift blade.

"Does it work on targets who may not expect it? Like could you make let's say a pole in the ground into a blade, and if they get hit into it would cut them?"
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 3:48 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

"I don't know the official term, but I guess supernatural human would be the most fitting one offhand."

Isamu nodded confirmatively in response to her next question. There wasn't an immediate pole in the direct vicinity. Still, he could probably recreate a similar principle with this branch in his hand if he employed a greater degree of his ability and imparted his energy. Refinining the shape until it resembled something close to a sharp blade, he cut through the ground in front of him, he stroked his chin as he listened to the particulars inherent in her question.

"I guess it depends on the element of surprise, but yes. I can refine and manipulate the shape of what I touch until an ideal form fit for battle. Effectively, almost anything could be a weapon in my hand. Won't be so bold to say I could hang with every Shinigami and quincy, but with this? I could probably hold my own well enough."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 4:04 pm
Stella would nod with clear interest in how his ability worked. He was kind of like a super hero! and that really made it interesting for Stella as she would listen contently. She didn't always understand fully how powers worked, but the way he described it was simple enough. He was a human with some powers that allowed him to contend with spiritual beings essentially what she was doing but as a normal human.

"Aha that makes sense, but do you think that let's say you could contend with my axe with a random stick? or do you think that you may need material stronger or bigger to deal with certain things?

She would question him about his powers. Showing a great interest into how it worked, and if he could block her axe with a seemingly normal stick. To Stella that seems impossible, but now knowing that some.people can turn whatever they have in their hands into a weapon interested her greatly. And that fact really showed on the almost awe-struck redhead.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 7:07 pm

ISAMU HAGANE

That's a good question, actually..."

Isamu was visibly impressed by her questions. Contrary to her expectations, she seemed to at least have a good mind for something like this. With his experience controlling different mediums, he was wholly confident in his abilitty to match those with weapons constructed from their reishi particles or even another source altogether. Settling into an offensive stance, one that was mostly relaxed and lacking in killing intent, he beckoned the woman to try her hand. Showing was better than telling, right?

"I suppose we could test the theory out, no? A light spar. Nothing extreme. Just a clash of weapons."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 10:07 pm
Stella would shrug as shw would hold out her hand summoning the axe as she would Ready herself to swing it down towards him. Shw was extremely curious if he was able to block a full swing from her with his magically adapted stick.

"Alright get into a stance and tell me when you want me to swing. Since we're just clashing weapons."

Stella would wait as ashe had the axe drawn and pulled into her stance as she waited patiently. She wad going to swing a two handed attack directly at the stick he was using to see if he could block her attack with it.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 15, 2024 5:55 am

ISAMU HAGANE

"Good stance. Judging by the form and posture, I can tell this isn't your first rodeo."

Voicing that playful compliment with an impressed expression, Isamu stepped forward - wooden blade in hand, his right foot planted forward. There was a natural aura about the man's stance that spoke to years of experience, indicating that even something as negligible as a clash of weapons was regarded with the same respect and honor as a duel or a spar. Assuming a proper defensive stance, his wooden instrument refined to the extreme, Isamu beckoned the woman forward, signalling that he is fully prepared for her attack.

"Whenever you're ready, Stel."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum