Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)

Thu May 09, 2024 2:24 am
Rangiku was aware that they weren't the best of friends or anything, but she didn't think the woman should be alone for the night. It seemed like it would be nice of her to offer her bed.

"I don't think you should stay alone tonight feeling how you are. Take my bed, and I'll sleep on my couch allright? "

She would offer as she would pat her a few more friendly times on the shoulder hoping she's feeling atleast a little better. She wanted to make sure Noharu was up for whatever the day brought tomorrow.

"Also just know if you ever need anyone. My door is always open."
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 2:53 am
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 G4z9cd58ep7

Noharu couldn't help but blink in surprise at the offer presented by the Lieutenant. "R-ran you don't have to go that far." She noted with a sheepish chuckle, pausing as they gently patted her on the shoulder. She considered insisting again, that she would be fine, that she'd fallen asleep soundly in TREES and that resting in her office chair would suit her just fine. But she could see the earnest look in Rangiku's eyes. Yea, she probably wasn't going to drop this.

She let out a soft sigh and smiled. Staring for a few seconds as she considered it. In truth? It wasn't a bad idea. And the idea of having ....just someone nearby would be good. To make sure she didn't drink too much. The last time she got real drunk she'd wound up somewhere she wasn't expecting. For now? It was best just to capitulate to her Lieutenant.

"Alright. Well I'll accept on one condition: I sure as hell aint kicking you out of your own fuckin bed. But I can already see by the look on your face that you're not gonna let me insist you sleep in your own bed while I take the couch. I know how this song and dance goes. We'll just share. Whatever piece of furniture has more space. Deal?" She asked with a tired smile.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am
"Got it, and that's my bed by a long shot."

As she gestured over to the bed she'd give her a comforting pat on the back as she would stand up stretching. She had a very sobering experience and she didn't plan on drinking anymore. However, it would be very hypocritical of her to expect Noharu to not drink feeling the way she does.

"If you want a few beers I can grab you a couple. Although, I'm not sure if it would be good for you in thst condition. Though I'm not one to lecture about NOT drinking."

Noharu could probably remember several nights of Rangiku maybe getting too drunk in her free hours. It was quite the past time for her at different points innher life. She did kinda drink less now and in the academy than during her previous time in the gotei though.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 12:23 pm
Catching Up (Rangiku/Noharu)  - Page 3 G4z9cd58ep7

Noharu snorted softly at that and smiled at the offer. "I'll pass on the beers, but thanks for the offer hon. I don't wanna make a mess on your floors." She sighed, rubbing her face as she stood up, promptly picking up the last of the meat buns and eating it before picking up the container. Last thing she needed was to leave a bunch of shit around Rangiku's office. She'd throw it out before they got to her place.

"No, like I said, I think I've drank enough for today. But... thanks Ran. I .... appreciate all of this. You .. listening. And everything else."' She noted softly, taking a look at the door and sighing as she was reminded that they still had to actually get to Rangiku's place. She rubbed her eyelids for a few seconds before setting her shoulders and putting on that usual calm smile of hers. At least until they got to Rangiku's place.

"Alright, I'm ready. Let's get goin."
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 10:07 pm
Rangiku would nod as she would lead the woman to her place. They had both worked as teachers long enough to have gotten their own houses. It feels great not having to sleep in the office now, but that still did happen on particularly heavy work days. As she would lead her they would come across a small but nice Japanese style home as she would open the door for her friend.

Allowing them both to go in they would just hang out enjoying each other's company before eventually falling asleep on Rangikus bed. luckily for Noharu Rangiku had sobered up, so the blonde didn't find herself on the floor throughout the night.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum