Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella]

Tue May 07, 2024 4:32 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24887p50-fields-of-desire-veralia-stella?nid=5179#181012

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

A mild sense of surprise overcame Veralia as it was a pleasant reaction to see that Stella accepted her offer to come to the hot springs after their training day.

Stepping out of a fiery vortex, Veralia motioned for Stella to follow her as she went through the front gate. She handled the formalities efficiently, opting to pay in cash to expedite the process. While exchanging a few polite words with the staff at the front desk, her demeanor was cordial and businesslike.

When she finished paying, she received a white set of towels for her to cover herself with and her hair if needed. Looking back toward Stella, Veralia smiled and motioned for her to follow through the gate into the hot springs.

"OKAY, that headache is taken care of. Why don't you go in first and I'll follow, cool?"

Regardless of Stella's response, Veralia then made her way to the changing room, preparing herself for the soothing embrace of the large hot springs that awaited her friend. The atmosphere was set for an evening of unwinding and rejuvenation, a well-deserved respite for both after the day's exertions.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty Re: Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella]

Tue May 07, 2024 5:44 pm
Stella would nod as she would quickly undress and wrapping herself in a towel. Before she would make her way into the water as she would shiver. It was a bit of a cool evening, but the hot water against her skin gave her chills as she would allow the rest of that leg to sink into the water. Followed by the other, and the rest of her body sliding into the hot spring.

As she would slide in she would feel how sore her muscles had been. She would let out an exaggerated sigh as she would let her head fall back resting against the side of the spring.

"Cmon Vera it feels incredible.'
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 07, 2024 9:34 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24887p50-fields-of-desire-veralia-stella?nid=5179#181012

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

As Veralia wrapped herself in a towel, preparing to unwind in the hot springs, her path to Stella was momentarily distracted by the physical allure of those around her. The men, with their well-defined abs and rugged features, drew a momentary admiration and some arousal, but it was the presence of the women that stirred a deeper, more complex reaction within her. Each woman seemed to embody a perfection that poked at Veralia's inherent envy—fully figured, strikingly beautiful, each exuding an effortless charm that Veralia found both awe-inspiring and irksome

With her face becoming more reserved and sullen, Veralia sighed and rubbed her temple; trying to just make it to Stella without ruining the evening since she knew these feelings were just petty. When Veralia came out, there was a look of mild irritation in her eyes before they softened looking at Stella.

Hearing Stella's words of invitation did encourage Veralia to make her way over, stepping into the warm depths, and swimming over to her companion. And then, in a flash of a movement, she sat on her lap in the water to comfort herself. Resting her head to the back of Stella, she would look up at her and poke her chin.

"I bet it does feel incredible~"

As Veralia chuckled, a more sincere smile washed over her face. Between the warmth of the water and Stella's presence, her body was relaxed enough to close her eyes; revealing a trace of vulnerability that blended in with her usual tough demeanor

"We both probably need this, Stellie. Hard not to grow envious of some of these women around."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Left_bar_bleue0/0Bathing In Envy [Veralia/Stella] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 2:55 am
Stella would notice as she would stop herself from calling out to the arancar. Her main thing being that she hoped that Veralia would stay for a little while atleast. As she saw her face listen up she'd give a goofy smile to the woman.

Before she knew it though she found Veralia sitting in her lap which would cause a bit of a blush. It was hard to tell if it was the heat of the water or the arancsr sitting on her lap. However, Veralia probably knew Stella enough to be aware it was a blush.

I....don't know where to put my hands. She'd think to herself as she got an idea. She would Lock her arms around Veralias center as she would smile contently. She liked being this close with her.

"Nothing to be envious of Vera. You're perfect the way you are."

Stella would.speak as she would look down to the arancar. Wondering If that would do anything to soothe her envy.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 4:02 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia closed her eyes, loosened her muscles, and allowed a long sigh to exit her lips as she decompressed. Feeling Stella wrap her arms around her center brought a feeling of comfort. The closeness of their bodies brought no sense of shame to Veralia because it's natural to find connection through touch and she was no different.

"Hard not to feel that way, but your words do help. Feels like I should be more developed, but eh, people still have their niche taste I guess."

While there were currents of irritation in her voice, they were dissolving and being replaced by a sense of calmness that the peaceful moment brought. So, Veralia twirled her fingers around in the water before using her fiery abilities to begin making the water bubble up around them; creating a makeshift hot tub around them as she leaned back against Stella's chest.

For a few seconds, she was lost in her thoughts before her face lightened up and a simple question was posed to her companion.

"Tell me: how can you trust someone like myself?"

There was no malice in her thought, only curiosity as she continued.

"Baffles me how you can trust a creature filled with envy and bitterness with your life and affections."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 4:19 pm
Stella would contemplate the words as she would think back to their first meeting. Veralia could have reduced her to a mere scored skeleton and pile of ash, but she didn't. Why didn't she do that? That means there is something to Veralia that does care.

"Well, when we first met I didn't trust you fully seeing as how we fought. However, the power difference was extremely clear and still is. Even now you could turn me into ash in a blink of an eye, but you don't. So obviously there's something more to you than bitterness and envy."

Stella would speak as she would relax farther back into the hot water. Letting out a bit of a sigh as she would continue to talk after that.

"On top of the fact I was taught that hollows were pretty much just wild animals. I didn't really believe in arancar til I met you. You and Sabriel have treated me so nicely that I figure neither of you would kill me. Albeit I suppose that could be what you want me to think and you're just waiting to turn me into ash. But I don't think thats the case."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2024 9:02 pm
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"That's certainly something to think about..."

Talking in a low voice, Veralia closed her eyes once more as if lost in thought. Stella mentioned there may be something beyond bitterness and envy within her, and that was an interesting thought. It made her mind contemplate the nature of their kind; pondering if she should go along with the whims of her flame, or guide it to turn that fire into what she desired.

But hearing the name Sabriel paused those thoughts. Looking at her as if she had seen a ghost, Veralia was perplexed about how Stella even knew of that woman. With a raised right eyebrow, she then prodded her.

"Sabriel? How on gods green earth do you even know that woman?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 2:23 am
"I guess she was just passing through Japan. Not wntirely sure what she was doing, but I take you know her?"

As she would look at Veralia sitting with her she'd tilt her head curioisly. Thinking back to her and Sabriels conversation she did say that she knew her. Truthfully Stella may have been too open to the woman in their first meeting but she didn't mind.

"Now that I think about it she did mention knowing you though."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 11:52 am
PREVIOUS THREAD:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

"Yeah, she is an ally of mine back in Hueco Mundo."

Veralia wasn't sure how to initially take this news as her face remained puzzled. Internally, she struggled with whether or not she felt envy, concern or anything at all. Furrowing her brow to straighten out head mind, she put her hand on Stella's shoulder and spoke.

"Be careful with other arrancar and hollow. Not everyone is like me. You are a hot piece of meat to most people....and I guess that worried me."

Scoffing a bit after her light scolding, there was a bit of disdain heard in her voice. Not at Stella, but at herself for feeling much of anything. Arrancar and hollows are hard to gain trust, yet here she was concerned with a quincy's wellbeing.

Leaning back into Stella, Veralia allowed herself a moment of vulnerability, closing her eyes as she contemplated the complexities of their situation. Despite her conflicted feelings, she maintained her embrace, offering both comfort and seeking it in return.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2024 3:25 pm
Stella would keep the embrace around the arancar as she would speak to her. She would think back to that night with Sabriel as guilt would spark through her mind. She had slept with the other arancar a couple of nights ago as she would look down. Feeling tears well up in her eyes as she would pull veralia closer.

"V...Vera what are we to each other? I....had a night with Sabriel. She helped me a lot with my confidence, and we went to a dance. It w...went from there."

As she would hopefully be able to hide her face from the arancar. She didn't realize it was like this. She had just thought she didn't mean much to Veralia, but her reaction just showed she did matter. It seemed a bit more than the smaller arancar had admitted.

"I...I'm sorry. If you hate me I understand."

She was barely speaking above a whisper as she talked to the arancar. She genuinely did have a good time with Sabreil, but the woman was obviously incredibly conflicted about her situation as she spoke. Tears spilling slowly as she waited to potentially be burnt.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum