Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)

Thu May 09, 2024 9:24 pm
Stella had decided to take a trip back home for a few days as she wanted to take care of some homesickness. It hadn't been long since her adventure through Japan, but eh she wanted to go back and see momma, Pappa, and her brothers. However, she had decided to fly into Germany and hike the rest of the way out to the remote village.

She didn't feel like paying for a taxi, and with how she's grown it may be faster to move on her own. She was walking on a remote German road she been on previously, but she was just enjoying the weather. The cooler breeze of the mountains, and the sound of branches being blow in the wind.

As she walked along the road she really did miss it here alot. Who knows maybe once she achieves her goals she could convince her friends that rural Germany is much better than a cramped Ole city.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty Re: Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)

Fri May 10, 2024 12:57 pm
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  5LaeAub
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

This particular part of Germany was quieter than the rest. Just as well. Considering the state Lilynette and Ignacio had left the Holy Roman Emperor in not long ago, Ichigo knew plenty well that any Arrancar simply wandering around was already going to be a target. Much moreso when it was him, a man who had already become known across the world for what had happened in the City of Lights.

Well. That was just as well, in his view. Ichigo wasn't going to let others get in his way on this quest of his. If one ring had already been here, and in the hands of one of their nobles, it was all too possible that he would find another in someone else's hands. If he did, he'd just have to rip it away.

His eyes caught a woman on the road as he walked, though he had no particular reason to say anything to her. As long as she didn't feel the need to bother him, he was fine to ignore her.

END POST | A HERO OF OUR TIME
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 5:25 am
Stella had nor been paying attention in the slightest to her surroundings as she walked absent mindedly. Bumping hard into whst felt like a brick wall she would look up to see if she had accidently walked into something. However, she was met with the cold gaze of a figure with long orange hair as she'd think. This was Ichigo the person who attacked the City of Lights? The fallen hero? She'd laugh awkwardly at the bump as she didn't want to get angry. There had to be some sort of good left in him right? Afterall Veralia and Sabriel weren't all evil.

"OH my bad I thought I bumped into a building! You must be pretty strong huh?"

As she would look at him with a small smile she would back up a few feet. She was pretty sure that this was Ichigo, but she wasn't entirely sure. Instead of engaging how Solomon would shed calmly attempt to make conversation with the man. Not really caring if it would be pestering or not, but truthfully she was a little concerned with how close to her home they really are. Just a couple miles up the road.

"You're Ichigo right? The hero of the world all that time ago?"

As she would try to avoid the topic of the city of Lights for now. She didn't want to bring up a negative afterall this was her chance to speak with not only a legend that she had some what looked up to growing up, but also someone who could potentially change the world if he were to come back to the right side.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Left_bar_bleue16000/1Elegy of the Hero(Stella/Ichigo)  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 2:10 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

Ichigo's eyes angled down toward the woman as she bumped into him, and narrowed as she began to speak. It shouldn't have surprised him that someone would recognize him, given the news about what had happened, and the role he'd played in the world once upon a time. He was quiet for a few moments, sizing up the redhead as if to determine if the conversation was at all worth his time.

"Yeah. I am."

His voice was low, almost tired-sounding, but that was simply par for the course when it came to Ichigo. He didn't tend to have many conversations, certainly not with strangers anymore. But she had asked a question, and there was something about her that made him feel inclined to answer her.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 8:16 am
Stella would smile. She did truly think thst there was still some good inside the arancar, and if she was able to see it in Veralia and Sabriel then maybe something like that would be inside Ichigo as well. He didn't decide to either A ignore her or B kill her she thought that she's off to a good start. She really did look up to the Hero that she had learned about when she was younger. Despite having heard about what happened in the City of Lights she did get slight butterflies in her stomach meeting someone she looked up to for so long.

"That's exciting then. Ya know when I was growing up I really looked up to you. I didn't really know a whole lot about the world, but as soon as I had heard about you I wanted to be like you."

She would admit as she was attempting to remind him of his past as a hero. She didn't want to bring up saving everyone as she does remember the fully story, but it doesn't change his actions leading up to that. Even that wasn't really his fault. There was only one way to save the world, and unfortunately he had paid the price for it. As she would look down a little embarrassed but she would keep going.

"I just recently had heard about what happened with the City of Lights, but I don't believe you would do that for no reason. I believe that there's still good in you, and you're doing this for a cause that you think is just, but think about the people you have hurt."

Attempting to play into whatever good is left inside of him. She believed that there was something in there, but she could have been wrong. She didn't want to believe that there was no good in him.

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 12:00 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

The girl's upbeat ramblings weren't really something Ichigo was that inclined to listen closely to, but it was enough of a non-issue that he simply stood there and let her talk. It was only when she changed the subject to the City of Lights, and to her belief in him, that he seemed to give her a more serious degree of his attention. The tired gaze rested squarely on the young Quincy, and the Hero of Karakura studied her for a few moments before he spoke again.

"You're right, I have a reason. It's the same reason I've always had to cut down people who get in my way."

He wouldn't have described it like that, once upon a time. He knew that. He knew that his friends wouldn't have wanted him to think of it in such a cruel way, but Ichigo was far from the optimistic young man he'd been a century ago. He'd already promised his friends that he wouldn't stray from this path.

"I'm not looking for senseless violence. Those people didn't need to fight."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 12:42 pm
Stella would listen to him speak as she looked at him. He did seem extremely tired and in pain, and it hurt her to see someone like that. She didn't like to see anyone in pain, and that was doubly true for someone like Ichigo. He may be an arancar now, but it still seems like he's in a lot of pain.

"It hurts me to see someone who did all that good be in so much pain. You truly deserve better, and I understand that you aren't out for blood shed."

As she would think about how to go further. She wanted to try to appeal back to that hero from way back. It's clear that he isn't the same person as he was back then. however, she doesn't believe that person is completely gone. As she would then add on.

"I'm sure if you explained yourself to the places you're going they would more than likely cooperate. That way you don't have to have more blood on your hands right?"

Stella wasn't sure what his overall goal was, but there had to be a more peaceful resolution than what he was currently doing though right? Surely there was a way this could be a peaceful affair.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 1:33 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"There are people in the world who would want what I'm after if they heard about it. People who would do worse things to get it."

He didn't want to fight any more than he had to for this. Ichigo didn't like to hurt people. His friends, both back then and now, weren't the sort who liked to hurt people, either. He wanted the Rings of the Dead for Orihime's sake, that much was true, and he'd do anything to get them in the pursuit of that goal. But he'd already met the sort of people who chased power like this. He'd cut one down a century ago.

More of them were surely out there, and he didn't need them getting any ideas.

"I'm not afraid of blood on my hands if that's what it comes to."

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 3:42 pm
Stella would contemplate his words as she wasn't entirely sure what the things he was looking for actually did. She had no clue at all really, but she would think about the situation just a little bit as she wondered if he had even considered reverting back into a hero.

"Do you think that your friends would really want you to fo this to the world? I know that you're trying to do what you think is right, but is it really?"

Stella was going to go the more direct route as she'd take a step back or two. Not that it would do much if he decided she should die. However, she wants him to contemplate back on what he fought for originally. And how he thinks that they would react seeing what he's turned in to.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2024 4:19 pm
KUROSAKI ICHIGO

"They wouldn't."

Ichigo already knew that. He'd known that from the moment he began walking down this path, and Rukia had made it all too clear when they finally met again that she wouldn't ever accept what he'd chosen to do. But it was the only thing he could do. He'd promised that he would do it. To himself, to the friends he had now.

"What I'm doing isn't about what's right or wrong. I'm making up for a mistake I made a long time ago."

That was what all of this came down to. The state of the world, the fact that Orihime was on death's door, he could have prevented it if he'd just tried harder. If he'd just been stronger, fought better. His fist clenched tightly for a few moments at the memories, but his gaze on Stella remained calm as his battle with Tier came to mind.

"Would you let a friend die if saving them made you the enemy of the entire world?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum