Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Left_bar_bleue99999/9999948's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty 48's Death by Shadin (Death App)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:19 pm
Death Template

• Name of death applicant: 48
  • Link to the Death Applicant's Character: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1592-embodiment-of-rage
  • Your Character: Shadin Yuudeshi
  • Your Character Link: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t78-shadin-yuudeshi-updated
  • Death location: The Slums Of Karakura
  • Extra Information: In my last post, I made the critical blow to 48. I used Shadin's "Electro Master" mixed with his electric powers in order to hack into 48's Cyberbrain. From there, he would start having the nanobots that were placed, and currently being put into his body, begin to devour his heart, lungs, kidney's, liver and stomach. There were possibly thousands of these things in his body and would eventually keep this process up when they reached his eyes and brain. At that point, he would then use the Poison Needles bought in The Cybermind in order to poison him.

"With this pack of needles you'll be able to poison just about any living being on the face of the Earth. It starts by having one or more needles being injected the patients blood stream and eventually it spreads to into the bloodstream, organs and eventually the heart and brain if given enough time. If you want the slowest process, use one needle. If you want the quickest, use all of them."

Then Shadin would go on to direct his lightning towards 48's spine. If this attack went according to plan, the anti-shock device would be fried beyond repair and would cause some type of paralyze to prevent 48 from walking. The lightening would also cause significant damage to 48's Cyber Eye's, Cyber Brain, Stress Reader and have them melt inside of his body; causing life altering damages to his body if he were to survive this blow.

The final blow would then be five blade's of sharp lightening that would attempt to strike 48's Brain, heart, both lungs and back in a finishing blow that would unleash another critical surge of deadly electricity into his body.

48's Death by Shadin (Death App) WVMWLOu
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Left_bar_bleue5/10048's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty Re: 48's Death by Shadin (Death App)

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:20 pm
Approved

48's Death by Shadin (Death App) 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Left_bar_bleue60/10048's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:23 pm
Although its already approved, i wanna say i also Approve xD You just cant kill main villians so easily xD
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
48's Death by Shadin (Death App) Left_bar_bleue0/048's Death by Shadin (Death App) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:05 pm
So much for 48 meeting Een... Then again, it was his fault that he thought he could approach Shadin that way.
I approve also.

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum