Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Search for New Blood Left_bar_bleue0/0The Search for New Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Search for New Blood Empty Re: The Search for New Blood

Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:19 pm
▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ Akito Kikuchi ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

The Search for New Blood AkitoThe Search for New Blood AkitoThe Search for New Blood Akito

"After Yuusuke and Katsumi disappeared... I guess I started developed a bit more.. " ~ Akito Kikuchi

▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫ ▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐ ♫▐ ♫ █ ♫▐

Who said the best of people are always being lazy? There was always one girl who stayed with Japan unlike a few others. No matter how much she missed them, she could not bring them back. Akito seen without Katsumi or even Yuusuke but she had not known what had happened to neither of them over the years. Slowly the maiden had be comsuned into her work. Staring a computer days after days, running on her purely made sugar. She had made some of the most silliest inventions ever and now...? She started to make little robots to do work for her while she away getting fresh air which is every...72 hours just food candy. The problem was if she didn't have candy then she would have die due to the seizures. So it was either die working on something or living and working on silly creations. Akito stared at the computer screen as her fingers continued to type about 100 words per 10 seconds. She knew the keyboard by heart and all of the different technical Keyboards. "Come on! Almost finish programing!" The Green haired maiden spoke before popping in a piece of rainbow gum into her mouth and chewing on it like crazy. It was the enegry that was building up in her, it wasn't helping at all it made her want to run about outside. Those leafy eyes widen and the computer combusted in her face from the overload of her energy being transferred into the computer. "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!" The maiden screamed with the black ash on her face... Then that noise started to happening. Activiting gun, realize target... FIRE!

Akito went speeding outside of her house with tiny plane shooting at her and keeping right on her tail. There was no way in hell that it came on with her energyl?! For a girl with big boobs, she didn't have problem running at all, they didn't get in her away at all. Spitting her gum out at it, it didn't really work since it missed. The feeling of pellets pegging her ass, Akito cried out loud and complained "MY LUCK! I MAKE FIGHTING PLANE AND IT WANTS MY ASS! OUCH!! YOU ARE SO GOING TO DESTROYED!!!" Yet Akito didn't come up a plan that far yet! Trying to ignore the stupid pellets hitting her ass and leaped over a gate~! Quickly unwrapping a lollipop and breaking it easily with her teeth, giving her a lot more energy then she already had. [i]'Where to go without destroying the entire city power for weeks?! Think Akito, you are a genius!?' Akito thought before leaping over a fence and glanced around. Why was she not thinking?! She was finished everything, she made Straight flipping A's thank to the interweb and by the lord, she received about 50k grants from college from all around the world. This should be a piece of cake?! Turning to the left down the street and dashing into the forest... Not the smartest choice but it had to do.... Akito was dodging the bullets this times but suddenly out of nowhere... She was in the flipping at her old school... Jumping the back fence... Barely anyone there so the best place to do so....

The maiden, found herself turned around facing the plane, and her eyes glowed white ..The electricity that was build up in her, it was too much, it was time to release it.... Electricity began to run frantically on her skin, making her hair rise... "ALRIGHT HERE WE GO!" A pulse of energy ran though out the school area making all of the lights bust, then a nice big boom came from her area.... Leaving out the details of course due to the fact she was left in crisped tank top and short shorts from her original outfit. (In picture above) Little Akito was surely pass out on the ground, with heat just releasing off of her body. Someone could stand about three feet away and still feel the heat coming off her body. It was the simple move of discharging her unnecessary energy. On her waist, was a piece of rubber... It said 'Sweet sugar candy, Doctor's order..

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Search for New Blood EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

The Search for New Blood Characters

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Search for New Blood Left_bar_bleue0/0The Search for New Blood Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:42 pm

The Search for New Blood AkitoThe Search for New Blood AkitoThe Search for New Blood Akito

"After Yuusuke and Katsumi disappeared... I guess I started developed a bit more.. " ~ Akito Kikuchi

Our little girl didn't know what to do when waiting for Yuusuke... Oh how she wanted to play with herself but the running water was turned off by him... He was already finished?! Then out of the blue, those nice strong arms wrapped around her, and those sugary sweet lips kept her lips so busy, he was being utterly candy man toward her. There was always something covering his tender lips. Who said he would need so silly lip balm... His lips were perfectly enjoyable without poison his sweetness. When he pulled his very lips away, she began to pout a little bit. She wanted to enjoy it a bit more. Those arms found themselves around his neck pulling her a bit closer to the male. With her head right against his strong upper body, just to hear his heart thump continuous, just feeling those warm brown eyes just wash over her body... Her eyes shimmer just glancing up into those savoury eyes and those sweet lips separated while stroking the back of his neck ever so softly. "Y-Yuusuke-kun... It is fine!!" She spoke with a sweet and rather preppy voice. Yet she didn't notice that her hips were moving back and forth against his body. What she wanted to do? Not even she knew what she wanted to do at the moment.. Her eyes glued to hers with those cheeks red like the royal flush. Her hands were just shivering a bit, it was just that she was nervous when it came to these things.. "I wanna do what wanna do... I love it when you choose...." Akito threw it out there for him to pick. She wasn't the best with choices at all. Yuusuke knew what to do.. He always knew what to do when Akito didn't.. He was always right about everything... After all he was her soulmate. He was her everything, he ever left her... Akito would be a complete mess. She lived for someone like him...... The dream ended only to go on to another... It was weird feel this way again.. It felt nice once more... To image that faithful night with Yuusuke...

Akito always wanted to play cupid for someone and it had to be her best friend, besides her own feelings towards him. She wanted him to be happy... The Kitten crawled out of her shirt and to Katsumi's lap but Akito didn't notice at all. Oh the female once again was way too into this information to the point where Katsumi spoke to her scared the shit out of her. "OH! Kat-kun!!' The female slowly closed the program before spinning around in her own chair all wide eyed and bushy tailed like always. IF there was one animal she was, it was hyperactive squirrel! "Y-You know Mr.Green gave it to me since no one even uses this stupid lab because everyone has a laptop.. Plus you need to get away from me sometimes!" The green haired female stated as she pointed him, "Yeah!! You are popular unlike me, you need to date someone!! Someone like Suki!" Leaning back in the comfy black computer that she brought herself while 'texting'. "Who is, Suki?", he asked to her with a weird glance. It had become one of Akito's many pass times to try and hook Katsumi up with a date, but Katsumi would never go for it.The texting didn't really happen, Akito just touched the keyboard and it began to type up her thoughts. Akito didn't know what do, but do the same as Katsumi, she wanted to relax before going Techno-freak again. After all, when you have eyes for only one girl it is kind of hard to date some one else without thinking about Akito sitting alone at her house by herself without anyone around. "Forget that, Aki-chan. I have no interest in dating some one I don't even know...besides tonight is movie night, remember?", he said with a grin as he finished, and sat forward a bit in his chair. "Besides, why do I need a girl friend when I have you Aki-chan.", he said as he began to walk off to the water fountain over in the corner. Yet she felt someone pull her out of her own dream land...

~End of Dream~

The maiden's eyes slowly and lazily opened up, the light was too bright for her taste making her winch. 'Who the hell pull the shades up?' Her body felt something hit her hard but it was normal at using her move. The female felt her eyes close again feeling a bit weak her, turning over from the sun and toward the male... The smell was nice... Her nose dug into the jacket what magical (To her) appeared there. A smile was planted onto the pale lips, Her right hand reach into her well-formed chest to pull out a lollipop without looking no less; she unwrapped it and stuck it into her mouth... The scent that came off of the jacket, smelt rather delightful but with tad disgust of cigarette smoke. Which made her cough into her hand, the smell was terrible for condition no less. The increase of spiritual enegry had began to grow rapidly, it continued to build up.... 'This smell... It reminds me of Katsumi after I went out with Yuusuke.... He started to smoke and drink....' That adorable smile soon wiped clean off of her face, just thinking about the tragic death of Katsumi. That was one boy she could never forget, they were childhood friends no less.. Tears began to form into the corner of her eyes...

Pulling herself up; only to notice a man with midnight black hair and she bounced right down the stairs; grabbing the jacket before falling to wrap herself in it as she felt that all along her body breeze. "A-A-A-A-A-Ouch!" A for every step and ouch for the burn and crush.... Rubbing her head softly while the other hand kept the jack around her tiny waist. Her legs a bit apart.... What the hell was wrong with her now? "I am s-sorry! I didn't mean to freak o-out! I jus-..." Akito stood up only to take a glance down at her burnt cloth. "I guess I passed out again after releasing..." Glancing up back at the man wondering if he saw what she could do. If he did... Akito just sighed at the problem factor that would be. "Hold up.... This is n-" Holding up the jacket.. Akito's eyes examine it, then sniffed it once again... It didn't smell like Katsumi... but it still smelt good... God dammit... Akito was really missing the swing every time. "I am sorry minster, that you caught me knocked out." Her eyes gazed up at him before approaching him.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:56 am

Akito was neither clumsy or even a ditz... It was the major case of ADHD and ADD and being rather oblivious to the most romantic/social events; plus it was the energy/eletricity that she was mass producing herself. If he touched her bare skin now, he would have noticed a transfer of energy. Her powers? Akito was the living breathing no less human battery. That was her control over it, she had a good grasp on it enough start playing with it now, unlike when she was sixteen. The green haired maiden sat there a bit curious on who he was... He wasn't familiar at all, not even from Nia's bar, she has not seen anyone as strange as him. In her grasp the jacket was pressed against her body. 'Only a few people know about my powers... Nia and Yuusuke...Oh Don't forget Miss.Mimi...' This female glanced around just to spot the pieces of her machinery all around them along with black lines scroned the ground. Akito signed deeply just picking a tiny metal piece that was well rounded. The female tilted her head to the left watching the male approached her. He stopped only a few inches and offered his strong hand to her, what was most interesting that he spoke about when he got his powers..

'I am sorry..." Akito pulled herself up brushing the man's hand to the side while crushing the lollipop easily with her back teeth. Her emerald eyes shimmer a bit before looking back at him. The tall man stood over little Akito as if he was a tower... "I have almost full control... Back there..." Glancing over at the place; "I could not focus so the best thing I could think of was...BOOOM!" Akito did the entire hand motion of an explosion as she smiled. If this man could understand that she had powers... "Oh yeah!" Akito pulled the jacket from around her body and offered it back to him. "I am sorry if I was bothering you at all, I just normally don't shut down like that..." It was a bit breezing, taking another glance back at her outfit... It happen burn holes at places that didn't really bother her all that much as long it was not a breast of even the other area. Suddenly "Accchoooo" It sound adorable coming from Akito; the female cutely sneezing into her sleeve, and sniffled a but. 'Great..A cold.."

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:13 pm
~Thread Closed and Archived~

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum