Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Left_bar_bleue0/0[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Empty [COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama

Mon 18 Apr 2011, 17:17
[ D E M O N T E M P L A T E ]

+ B A S I C I N F O +

Name: Yoko Kurama (In his Shifter Form, goes by the name of Shuichi Minamoto)[/i]

Shifter Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i1177.photobucket.com/albums/x348/De-Ante/kurama-fox-demon-1.jpg

True Appearance: https://2img.net/h/i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj157/pinky_fairynew/4dbd.jpg

+ P E R S O N A L I T Y +

Personality: Kurama is a very calculating, cunning, and analytical being. He is able to carefully look past his feelings and see the real situation at hand, demonstrated on more than one occasion. In battle, while his preference is to concoct strategies based on deducing his opponents abilities and fighting-style, his natural battle instincts are also highly tuned. He is capable of slashing another person's head off in just an instant, relying only on impulse. However, his care for his friends and his love for his family are the backbone of his fighting drive, as he will sacrifice just about anything to protect them.

In the face of adversity, Kurama has the uncommon ability to shun all emotions and shine a blank slate, thinking three to four steps ahead to clutch the pinch and seize control of the situation. Coupled with his vast intelligence, his detached emotional state is perhaps his greatest asset.

Despite his physical appearance, Kurama has very high durability, shown in almost all of his matches. Because of his analyzation lenience, he is always the most injured in his fights, but manages to pull a trick out of his hat to decide the match.

As Yoko Kurama, he is much more cruel, vindictive, and merciless, retaining all of his intellectual capabilities. He enjoys toying with his enemies, as shown in the semi-final rounds of the Dark Tournament, and in his fight against Karasu. He also has a tendency to plan for all possible futures, one that may or may not be, because he believes that nothing is ever certain and that you must be prepared.

+ B A C K G R O U N D +

[OOC: His history is fairly short, but im still working on it and just wanted to get him approved. I do plan on updating his history once i've finished it.]

History Born as a demon, Yoko had lived in the demon world. His parents had been a couple of average demons, nothing out of the ordinary. However, Yoko Kurama was a different story, and everyone could see that. While most demons were bloodthirsty and savage, Yoko had always been more of an intellectual. While most demons tended to make fun of him for it, it had been one of the things that made him deadliest.

However, Yoko soon found out the demon world was no place for an intellectual like him. Once he came of age, he decided to leave the demon world and go to the human world. However, he hadn't planned on making an honest living. Yoko instead decided he was going to become a famed, notorious thief.

Yoko started off small as a mere pick pocketer, traveling around large cities practicing his trait. However, pick pocketing had grown too boring too quickly. There wasn't much of a challenge in it. He started to move onto stealing from small time museums, and reselling his treasures on the black market.

Thieving hadn't been the only thing the demon practiced. The demon made trips to the demon world every couple months to train his demon powers, and his own custom techniques. While thieving was his current occupation, he only mastered in this to make money. He would eventually start to work for a greater cause, once he found one.

+ P O W E R S +

Natural Abilities: Shifter appearance, Jigoku Sokudo, Akuma Kyodo, Spells

Unique Abilities: Yoko can manipluate the growth of plants using his reiatsu as a means. He carries a rose with him that he can transform into a whip, and he tends to keep seeds throughout random locations around his body, ensuring he will always have a means of combat.

With his rose whip, he is allowed an ability pre release, or during either release state..

Rose Whiplash: Kurama swiftly slashes the whip in multiple directions. Capable of doing this without any thought, but only in reliance to impulse.

Shishi Mōdo Appearance: His appearance doesn't change upon release. It will only change if he's in his shifter appearance, in which case he will transform to his true appearance.

Shishi Mōdo Abilities:
Petal Whirlwind: A whirlwind of razor-sharp rose petals materializes in the palm of Kurama's hand and then swirl around him. If an opponent/attacker gets within a certain range, the petals attack and rip them to shreds. Kurama mainly uses this technique as a barrier or to take out large numbers of weaker demons.

Death Tree: This is a carnivorous tree with an acidic saliva that strikes anything that moves.

Floating Leaves: This plant appears as "wings", similar to that of a butterfly, on Kurama's back that double as a glider.

Satsugai Tsūru: (What type of weapon(s), tool(s) or item(s) does has your demon forged from learning Shishi Mōdo?)

Mukō Jōtai Appearance: His appearance doesn't change upon release. It will only change if he's in his shifter appearance, in which case he will transform to his true appearance.

Mukō Jōtai Ablities: In this stage, Yoko has access to all of his abilities in his previous forms at a much greater strength. He also has an exclusive ability to this form.

Sinning Tree: The tree responds to the memories of the victims, ensnaring the consciousness of the victim with hallucinations of wickedness, and forces them to replay their fears as it feeds off of its victims' life force, increasing the power of Kurama's other techniques.

+R P S A M P L E +

Role Play Sample:Kisuke Urahara had been wandering around his comfy little shop all day, restocking the shelves and keeping things up to date. Normally he could be found in his lab or in his basement training grounds keeping up his abilities, but today was a restocking day. He had to be sure the shelves were full of the supplies shinigami needed to perform their duties, and various things for humans who wandered in as well. Not that many did, as they tended to prefer the superstores, but he made sure to be ready for when it happened. Some shinigami took interest in the human items as well.

As for his inventions, they hadn't come out much. He had just been working on improving things he'd already made, such as the gigai and soul candy. As great as his creations were, no creation was perfect. They could always find room for improvement. That was one thing he loved about research and development. You were never truly done. It was something that could always keep him busy.

Kisuke hadn't heard from many people lately, and wondered what was going on with the earth. Things seemed normal, but he was always the first person people went to when things started to go to shit. He supposed the fact he hadn't had many visitors was a good thing, but his intuition told him differently. Things seemed too quiet, too peaceful. He was expecting a visitor any day.

His thoughts were confirmed when he heard a knock at the door, and the voice of an old friend. "Oi', you there Mr.Hat N' Clogs?! You got a visitor today. And this visitor wants to see his kids!" Kisuke went to the door and opened it with a smirk. "Well, if it isn't Shadin Yuudeshi. Long time no see, my old friend. How goes it?" As glad as he was to see Shadin, he knew it meant things were going down the shitter, like he had thought. "I'm afriad the kids are busy right now, but i'm sure they'll be thrilled to see you."

Kisuke moved to the center of the room, were several pillows and a low to the floor, Japanese style table sat in between them. He sat down in his usual spot, resting his cane on his lap. "So, what brings you to my humble little shop today Shadin? Would it be safe to assume this visit is more important than merely supply shopping?"

+ S K I L L S H E E T +

(DO NOT FILL THESE OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!!!!)

Racial Skills
  • Za Koa Manipulation: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Left_bar_bleue0/0[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama

Tue 19 Apr 2011, 11:57
Application Checklist

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Anyone can bring up with me... D<
Tier: 2-1

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Characters
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama Empty Re: [COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama

Sat 15 Oct 2011, 05:28
archived

[COMPLETE] Yoko "Shuichi" Kurama XmGUKMS
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum