Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:14 pm
Poliro wasn't expecting her to burst out into tears like that because of the training. Poliro wasn't that angry at her about it, it was training after all. He wasn't going to be grudgey about this towards her. He was gonna cheer her up now, rather than eating. He then took hold of her and hugged her again, and began to whisper into her ears. He groaned a bit more in pain of using his arms, but he could bear it. He was tough, after all. "Ayane.. don't be sad at yourself and be angry. It was training.. I was expecting burns. And I use a Fire-based Zanpakuto. Ever considered the fact I burnt myself a few times back when I was training with its Shikai after leaving the Shinigami Academy? Yeah, I can handle burns.. Ayane. Don't worry.. please. It equally as upsets me when I see you upset or something. I share that pain of seeing my girlfriend upset.

Poliro smiled at her, despite the pain he felt because of the burned flesh. He had been burned plenty of times before, but then he could hear Ayane saying random things, and this time he had to say something about it. "Oh c'mon Ayane, don't speak gibberish to me! I thought we got past that stage, your a mature girl now, you shouldn't be saying that nonsense. C'mon, i'm fine Ayane! I've had worse wounds like this. I could survive it without the 4th squads help, so you have nothing to fear. Besides, I did this exact same thing last week, remember? You were fine that time, its the same here, so c'mon, cheer up sunshine! Poliro smiled again at her, hoping she'd cheer up.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty Re: Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further

Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:35 pm

| | . A Y A N E . R E D W O O D . | |

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Amu-hinamori-shugo-chara-6763629-600-800-1

~ I want to see the world live in peace and harmony... also a world full of Teddy bears. Can't forget that! ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Ayane looked up to Poliro with those kind of cute watery chibi eyes that would make any man that walked past look twice then faint out of cuteness. "Weeewy?" Ayane really wasn't saying anything properly anymore anyway for two reasons. One was she was still a little traumatised from realising she almost killed the guy, and second she liked the sound of the words. The girl stoop up and moved away from Poliro before holding out her hand to grab his and try to pull him to his feet.

"Lets get you to squad 4 then... I wanna get you fit and healthy again cause our next training will involve a lot of seriousness." So far, the two had simply been battling it out with random tactics so Ayane could see what he was good at what he needed to work on. The next time they trained would not be here because It would be too dangerous. "Your gonna like what we do tomorrow!" ANd by that, she plans to kick his ass!
-------------------------------------------------------

Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:31 pm
Poliro found her cute chibi face to be really, really sweet. He couldn't help but let out a "Aww" at it, when she did it. And then he got pulled up by him back up to his feet. He let out one last groan of pain, because of his burns. He certainly was no match for Ayane really, but he wouldn't give up on his training. He heard her plans for torrorrow. More intense training. Poliro liked the sound of this, because he stuck by one of his ideals. Whatever didn't kill him, made him stronger. He was certainly stronger as a person by going through that big explosion, but the next day, if it was that intense, he'd be stronger.

"What are you going to do torrorrow then? I can predict you'd use Bankai and.. totally destroy me.. but oh well. I'll wait and see. Hopefully it'll make me a stronger person. With that said, Poliro and Ayane left the forests of Rukongai back to Seirertei so Poliro could get his injuries healed. Poliro, along the way was thinking that it wasn't long before he could confront his Zanpakutos spirit to learn Bankai.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/100Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:07 am

Archived cause i forgot to
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:18 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Poliro and Ayane - Relations Took Further - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum