Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day on the Town Left_bar_bleue0/0A Day on the Town Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Day on the Town Empty A Day on the Town

Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:45 pm
Roiben Miyamoto had recently reclaimed his position as co-head of the vizard corps, although things had changed since his first service to them. It was alright, though. Things were always meant to change. He remember when the Arjan brothers still lead them. A man named Loki Arjan, who had helped found the organization with his brother Hiro, had been his sensei at one point in his life. He hadn't seen Loki, or Hiro for that matter, in hundreds of years. He would have assumed the two were dead, but they were too powerful to be killed that easily.

Although he was the Co-Head of the vizard corps, nothing was wrong with times of peace. He was powerful, but he was also fairly lazy, and would rather chill around than help save the world. However, if he didn't help protect the world, he wouldn't be able to chill around. Everyone would end out becoming slaves to demons or arrancar, or they would just see humans and other residents of earth as pointless, expendable, and trash.

However, Roiben hadn't always been on the protecting side of the spectrum, and considered himself neutral in his alignment. At one point, he had worked with his master Loki as a double agent, back for part of his days as a captain. It was true that nowadays he served in the vizard corps and protected the earth, but it was merely for his own selfish desires. It was for his own survival, and no one else's.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day on the Town Left_bar_bleue20/100A Day on the Town Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

A Day on the Town Empty Re: A Day on the Town

Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:43 am
While Roiben was walking, a 16 year old looking girl was walking in his direction. She wasn't aiming to talk to him, as she was just walking by. She was wearing a black jacket, she also had a crystal around her neck, a strange sort of necklace. She had no real abnormalities that would set her apart from any other human being that lived in Karakura or anywhere else in the world. She also had red eyes that reminded people of blood, but obviously her eyes weren't coated in blood, or she'd be rather be a sickening psychopath. She got closer to him, as she walked. She wasn't paying attention to what she was doing, so she bumped into to him, but the feeling of the arm that he could feel didn't feel like human flesh. It felt more like... a hollows skin. This must of been a weird sensation for him to feel from a human.. or was she really human? Upon realising what she did, the girl looked scared and backed off, appearing visibly scared of how he would react.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! You didn't feel that arm did you!? Please, tell me you never felt it! If you did i'm sorry! Don't kill me down like i'm a monster, because i'm not! This girl was sent into a big state of panic because of what had just happened. Considering how one of her arms felt like a hollow. She must of been a hollow, or a arrancar for that matter. But what kind of hollow/arrancar acts like this? She was a special case indeed. The girl was slowly backing away in fear, hoping he didn't try to kill her.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 pm
Roiben felt the young lady bump into him as he walked past her, and on his arm he could feel that somethng was hding her arm's true appearance. It ddn't feel like flesh, but more like bone. The lady immediately began to back up and apologize to him, swearing that she wasn't a monster. The state of panic she went into almost made him want to chuckle.

"You an arrancar, aren't you?" Roiben figured the girl would deny it, believing he would hunt her down for her heritage. Luckily for the young lady, Roiben was an exception to the rule, and he knew there were others like her. He had met a few in his day, arrancar who weren't mindless human killers. Roiben walked up to the girl and patted her head. "It's been a whle since i've seen an arrancar like you. One who wishes they'd been dealt a better hand in life."

Roiben Miyamoto had long, black hair that fell down to his waist. He was 5'7" in height, and around 130 in weight. He had calm, sapphire eyes that could make anyone feel comfortable speaking with him. He wore his white jacket with black trim open, and underneath he wore a black wife beater shirt, a pair of mildly tight black jeans, and two, silver studded belts around his waist, and a pair of black skater shoes.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Day on the Town Left_bar_bleue20/100A Day on the Town Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2011 6:56 am
Roiben was indeed right. The girl in front him was Lileris, she was an arrancar. She looked more.. happy that he didn't strike her down or attempt to kill her, like what others would try to do to her. She looked a bit calmer because of Roibens words. "I.. do wish I was dealt a better hand in life. I only remember one moment as a Hollow. Tearing my mask off.. cause I didn't want to be how I was.. and.. despite that. I still feel like i'm being hunted like a wild animal.. let me show you something.. Lileris took the crystal wrapped around her neck off. Her right arm begin to change, until it was revealled to be a hollowifed arm. "That crystal was given to me by someone I know. What it does is emit a reaitsu that.. turns my arm normal. Its why I can hang around in Karakura and not get.. destroyed by Shinigami and whoever else who wants to kill Arrancars.

She put the necklace back on, and her arm changed to that of a normal girls arm. She felt happier knowing that he wasn't going to kill her now. "I feel a lot better now that I know i'm not going to get killed by you. So... who are you? I'm Lileris. I am someone who.. just wants a friend. Her red eyes gave off that feeling of despair...
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 2:55 pm
Roiben listened to the arrancar speak, and held out his hand to her. "I'm Roiben Miyamoto. I'm the co-head of The Vizard Corps., but i'm different as you can see. " Roiben was a stranger case indeed. While it was true he had spent time living as a hollow, he had every reason to hate arrancar also, and had for a little while. If this had been 200-300 years ago, Roiben would have killed her the minute he realized. However, his hate wouldn't change anything that happened.

He wondered more about the crystal, and wondered who made it for her. It looked like something along the line of Kisuke Urahara's work. Whoever made it was fairly smart, and knew a lot about the functions of different types of spiritual beings. It just supported that she went to Kisuke even more. "Your necklass is pretty amazing, I haven't seen something like that before. Did you go to Kisuke Urahara's shop to get that by chance?" Kisuke was a gifted man. He was pretty much the smartest being anyone knew, and he was powerful to boot.

The girl just wanted a friend, and Roiben didn't feel like that was too much for anyone to ask. She may have been an arrancar, but not every being of a particular race is the same. Some are good, and some are bad. It was the same no matter what race of being you were, and yet people judged this arrancar before they even got to know her. The ignorance of modern society was sad, really.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 3:26 pm
Lileris took Roibens hand, and smiled at the fact she had maybe found a friend.. "Its nice to meet you, Roiben. Its rare that people talk to me like this without.. freaking out, trying to kill me. I think.. modern society is just... racist? Lileris was a naturally paranoid and scared girl, when she wasn't in combat. She wanted friends, but all she found was hate and threats and combat. It made her extremely wary of anyone she meets. This would wear off evenutally. Roiben was right about the necklace being made by Kisuke Urahara. "Your right about who made this necklace, Urahara did make it. He was a really nice fellow.. I knew he could of helped me out.

Lileris, back then was more scared and paranoid than she was now. Because of the necklace she had, she could actally try and live her life now. Lileris did only want a friend, why was she still hunted down like she was a mass murderer? Lileris had a murder toll of 0 Humans.. and she hadn't killed any shinigamis or the like either. She hadn't harmed anyone.. she didn't deserve this. But their peace right now was disrupted, as Lileris sensed the reaitsu of a hollow coming nearby.. Lileris suddenly looked more serious and attentive.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:20 pm
He chuckled when the girl said that she supposed the world was racist. He wouldn't have worded it better himself. It was quick, simple, and understandable. "Very much so. It's sad that the world can't separate its self from racism. If only people could be more tolerant." However, he knew the subject needed changing. He didn't wanna mope about the woes of the world all day. It wouldn't change anything, and was really quite pointless. Roiben smiled when the girl replied that Kisuke did create the necklass for her. She was right, he was a good guy.

However, Roiben sensed that all was not peaceful. A small group of minor hollow were heading for the two of them. Roiben wrapped his hand around the sheathe of his zanpakuto, located inside his jacket, but then rethought it. He let his zanpakuto go and stuck his hands in his coat pockets, looking in the direction the hollow were coming from. He wanted to see what Lilleris was capable of, and wanted to see if she'd repay her gratitude to Kisuke by helping protect the town.

"Lileris... I want to see you kill the hollow coming here. I know your not a hateful being, but their presence is a danger to earth. I could dispatch them no problem, but i'm curious about your powers." If Lileris rejected his proposal, he would destroy them himself. He had a feeling she'd do the job, though. He wondered if she would hesitate because they were hollow, like her. Maybe he could understand her a little better by watching her.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 09, 2011 4:42 pm
Lileris was asked to kill these hollows by Roiben. Inside her heart she felt what she was going to do was wrong and hypocritical.. but then again the majorty of hollows were just soul eating beasts with no real cause. "You want to see my powers? Sure then.. but since.. I'm not in a angry mood it won't be so strong. If I was in a angrier mood I'd have a higher reaitsu.. thats just an ablity of mine. She could sense the Hollow pack approaching due to the fact she had Pesquisa, a Arrancar ablity. "I can feel one coming.. but theres still more around this area. They must be after us since I presume both of us have good amounts of reaitsu. It feels a bit hypocritical to kill Hollows because of the things I just talked about.. but they're coming for us I think. So if anything, its self defense.

Of the hollows in the pack was now in sight. It began laughing like a mad man, thinking it had found its "food." Lileris faced it, and began to point at it. "Heres one ablity i'm advanced in now. She began charging a black Cero at this hollow. It was rather powerful, because Lileris had skill in using it. It fired at the hollow, shooting it straight through the head and causing a bit of a explosion at the wall, since it went through. The hollow that was there died. "Opps.. I didn't mean to destroy the wall over there.. She facepalmed at what she just did.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:10 pm
Roiben listened to the girl speak, saying that it felt a bit hypocritical, but she felt it was fine since the hollow seemed to be coming for them. It was the nature of hollow to mindlessly seek out the beings with the most powerful reiatsu to consume. However, they had ran into the wrong beings. Roiben watched Lileris fire a Cero Oscuras, which had destroyed a portion of the wall behind it. He knew it was unintentional, but he wondered how used to fighting on earth she was.

"Cero Oscuras... Thats a fairly advanced technique. I can tell you have some power just by the fact that you can use it. You might want to work on not hitting walls next time, but it's alright. It just takes a little practice."

Roiben felt that there were still several hollow in the area, and decided he wanted to have a little fun himself. He placed one hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto, and the other on the sheathe, while it was still in his jacket. He then started to release massive amounts of reiatsu, attracting the hollow to him. Once the hollow closed in on him, he pulled the zanpakuto from it's sheathe and began to cut the hollow, right in their masks. Once the hollow were destroyed, he placed the sword back in it's sheathe and sealed his reiatsu again.

Roiben looked at Lileris and smiled. "You know, I just realized. I don't think i've seen you carrying your own zanpakuto. Then again, i'm sure it would be hard to blend in carrying a sword with you." She did a good job hiding her identity. If he hadn't bumped into her arm he'd have never figured her true identity out.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 2:00 pm
Lileris looked at him like he just said something really stupid.. she wasn't using Cero Oscuras. Lileris was not that powerful at all.. "Okay... okay. I'm not really as strong as those Espadas you may of seen.. I can't fire Cero Oscuras.. I am not that strong. My cero is just.. a black color. Did you really think I was that strong? He looked at him with widened eyes, she wouldn't expect him to think highly of her if he thought she used that techinque. She sensed another hollow coming her direction. She turned to Roiben to tell him a interesting fact.. "My Zanpakuto is with me. I keep it hidden." She unzipped her jacket. Inside was her Sheath and Zanpakuto. She drew it and held it with two hands. Walking around with a sword isn't really the best of actions.. especially if your trying to hide who you really are. I don't like using my Zanpakuto. I'm kind of a peaceful person.. but sometimes it can't helped.

Lileris saw the hollow coming at her. Lileris moved really fast, and in a few seconds. The Hollows chin.. got sliced off and it died. And Lileris was back with Roiben all in a few seconds. She didn't even use Sonido to move to the hollow. She was really fast on her feet.. "Another ablity of mine is my speed. Its superhuman, you could call it. And I didn't use anything like Sonido that time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum