Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Le chevalier du sang  Left_bar_bleue0/0Le chevalier du sang  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Le chevalier du sang  Empty Le chevalier du sang

Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:08 pm
Custom Cero

• Name: Le chevalier du sang (The knight's blood)
  • Type: Offencive
  • Effects: Only Grand can use this. He mixes in an immence amout of spiritual energy after using démoniaques déchaînement in ressureccion. All cero that were in the barrels of the gun (including Gran Rey and Cero Oscuras) are put into on cartridge. The streanght of those are dependant on how long they have been made. Then he puts into it an a gaint amount of pressure at the tip of the gun, pressure is greater than gran rey, and is equal to about 59% of la gloire d'or alone, Then he shoots out the cero that is already combined in the gun as it mixes with the pressure, The mixing is so violent it explodes out of the gun, and can even pop out grands shoulder from his socket if he isn't holding it loose enough, but if it does pop out of the socket, the bullet will be dead on accurate, and moving at speeds to where even shunpou, sonido, or any equivualant wont be fast enough to move you aside. The shot moves at 443.2 metres per second, (100 metres faster than the speed of sound) it takes the form of a sharp bala sized oval orb, and once hits in contact makes an explosion larger than an over powered gran rey cero, usualy engulfing Grand in the attack. The explosion is so fast that by the time it hits the opponent, Then the sound will burst. Making it even silent. This attack can even shatter all the joints within his arm, and he will be damaged by the AOE(area of effect) if it is shoot close enough. He can only use this move once per thread, since it takes more than half of whatever energy he has. Although even if he slowly regains it during cool down time, his ressureccion form will be two scared to use it, since even thou Demoniaques Dechainement keeps him from feeling pain, it still hurts him enough to make him shout in pain.
    Depending on the cero he has gathered in the chamber will depect the extra streangth behind the attack. basicly add up the total cero.
    The damage is decently large, not able to kill. unless the damage on the person is very weakend. any person of a lower hit will have extreme damage, and it can have armor smashing. but only if he has 2gran reys in the mix. if a person is two teirs higher, dodge is possible, although very very slim.
    Durability:
    Master- half of the damage can be blocked ~1/3 if lower teir~
    Advanced-1/3 is blocked ~1/5 if lower tier~
    Adept- none if lower teir
    Beginner- none if lower teir

• Notes:as started above, Grand can only use this move, and thats in his Ressureccion.

Last edited by Grand on Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Le chevalier du sang  Left_bar_bleue0/0Le chevalier du sang  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Le chevalier du sang  Empty Re: Le chevalier du sang

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 pm
I assume you mean Flash stepping to the side, or away from the shot, when you state that the shot can outmatch flash step, correct? Please state so.
And, even if the explosion is greater than an over charged cero, mind tellimg me the exact damage ratio of this attack? I say this because I don't want it to be a guaranteed 1 hit kill.

And of course, how useful is armor and shields against this? (in terms of endurance rank)
Fix these in order for this cero to be approved.

Smiley face
Grand
Grand
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:35 pm
fix

"We're being your balls untill you grow some."(Nickcca/ June 25, 2011. 5:48pm)
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:26 pm
Approved

Smiley face
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Le chevalier du sang  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Le chevalier du sang  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:03 pm
Moved to Old/Inactive

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.