Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mistake you have to live with. Left_bar_bleue0/0A Mistake you have to live with. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

A Mistake you have to live with. Empty A Mistake you have to live with.

Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:06 am
---------------------------------------

A Mistake you have to live with. Miyuki
A Mistake you have to live with. A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

It was dark. Miyuki's mind was clouded with so many thoughts, more of Miku and what would happen to her now. Being pulled away from her she felt as if her heart had been ripped away. Miku was one of her only friends that truly understood her.

She hadn't ever made fun of her neither had ever run away thinking of Miyuki as a freak, and now she was scared. Everything happened all so suddenly in a blink of a eye. Just by looking at Miku she almost instantly what was on her mind.

Although she couldn't hold out for much longer as her vision blurred followed by the darkness. Soon she was completely out of sight of Miku and Miku was out of sight of her.
The girl landed on a ground, the only light available in this area was from her but that didn't mean she couldn't see anything. Because, there wasn't anything to be seen.

The girl shook weakly, looking to the ground feeling the tears rushing from her eyes drop to the back of the soft skin that belonged to her hands. Her temperature was rising once again before she began feeling light headed. All that she thought of at the moment was Miku. What would happen to her.

"M-Miku....Chan.."

The girl said, her head pressing against the ground as her cheeks were now damp with her very own tears. The fever that she had made it hard for her to inhale any of the oxygen around her. She clenched her fists, she didn't want to hurt Miku. She hoped that they could still be friends. If it was anything she didn't want too loose then it was Miku. Her best friend.

"Where are you Master..."

She asked herself, remembering him appearing to take Miyuki away. She wanted help. She needed someone to talk too. She didn't want to be alone. Not in the darkness for ever. Her forehead had got hot from the fever. Her eyes closed as she tried to calm herself down, the back of her throat was dry from all the crying.

She couldn't see how all this turned from Miyuki being alone in her favourite forest, to running from a girl whom carried death on her trail to being best friends. And right now both of them were ripped apart like a piece of paper ripped in half. One half stayed away from the other half not needed. The girl clenched her fists harder regretting everything that had happened since the day she sat in That Mistake.

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total

A Mistake you have to live with. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Mistake you have to live with. Left_bar_bleue0/0A Mistake you have to live with. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Mistake you have to live with. Empty Re: A Mistake you have to live with.

Sun May 01, 2011 12:35 am

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl couldn't put up with anything that had just happened. It happened all so fast she couldn't keep track. She tried to stop her fast breathing, calming her self down although it didn't help her fever. The only thing on her mind right now was whether she'd be here in complete darkness for good.

"Miyuki..."

She heard, looking up to see her Master. Before he could even ask her, "Come here, I'll remove the infected blood of your body..."

She was on his feet, going in to a tight hug not wanting to let go. She was so scared, she never had seen Matthew as a evil person at all. She was relieved that he was here.
She buried her head in within Matthew's shoulders, allowing her tears to travel from her eyes to the dark ground. Her body shook and her temperature was high.

"W-W-We have to go back! Miku! She might get hurt..! I don't want her hurt!"

She said shakily, not able to even get a sentence out without her voice shaking from both weakness and confusion. She wanted to protect her friend, she was scared something might be happening to her friend as they spoke. She had this awful feeling that Miku was in trouble.

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:40 am

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl's tears grew worse and worse as each second another tear dropped down to the ground. Her little mind at the present time was just calling out to Miku wondering what was going to happen to both her and Miku. Yet, she had no idea what had already happened to Miku since their departure.

"I-I want Miku-Chan.."

She cried within her Master's shoulder before feeling a piercing pain within her neck although she stayed standing, letting her Master do what he was doing. All she wanted right now was to go back! She wanted to see Miku and help her!

"We are not going back, because you've killed her..."

The girl's tears had stopped at the words her Master had said, her watery eyes looked up towards him in all confusion, panic and depression as if she was wondering if this was a joke or something along that line, all she was able to say at this point of time was to question if Master had said was true. 'W-What...?'

"Because you disobeyed me and didn't come when I told you to, your friend thus made a fool of herself and got herself tortured and nearly killed..."

Hell broke lose one again as Miyuki had heard this, the words seemed true, her Master wouldn't lie to her, she knew it! She just wanted to believe what he was saying wasn't true at all.

"N-No you're lying! Miku is fine! Miku is alive and well and she's waiting for Miyuki so that Miyuki can be her friend and Ashwee's friend!"

She called out suddenly, the water in her eyes building up in to a river before they released..
The moment she had seen what was happening behind Matthew she began to break down. She took both of her hands and pushed Matthew away from her not wanting anyone to go near her.

"Miku-Chan! We have to help her! I want to go back! Y-You're lying! T-T-This isn't real! Stop standing there and help her...!"

She said almost yelling although even Miyuki couldn't yell loud, even if she wanted to. Her knees pulled her down to the ground as her hands were clenched, placed on the ground. Her pink hair looked a mess as right now, she didn't care about how she looked. She wanted Miku.

Her tears built up even further, drop by drop splatting to the ground as she tried to catch her breath. Her fever was gone, she could tell this easily by not feeling as rough as she was before. As each second passed by all she could do was mutter her friend's name, 'Miku...Miku..' All over again.

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 am

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

[center]Miyuki clenched her fists in pain of what was happening, everything had moved on so quickly yet she was still caught up in the past, the past of what had happened only a while ago.Her breathing had become uncontrollable at this stage as her whole face had become damp with her very own river of tears.

"Your a fool Miyuki. Don't you realize what you've done? Going back would only disgrace her dead body even more..."

She tried to stop crying, but was unable too. Her body shook as she shook her head quickly, her long pink hair following at this at what her Master had said, why was he being so cruel suddenly? That was all she could think of, along with her mind trying not to believe a word that came out from his mouth. "You're lying!" She said, her lips wobbling whilst the girl's uncontrollable tears were louder than her voice .

"Miku Zatsune is dead now, and all that's left is the pieces of her dead body. She was torn apart as discipline for being a fool towards you... You caused this and because you didn't obey your Master, Miku was led to believe there was False Hope within you, thus making her break... Ashlei fixed that..."

Burying her face now in her own arms on the ground trying to catch her fast breath as her head continued to shake left and right at the signs she still believe Matthew was lying. But that soon stopped the second she heard it was her fault. If she hadn't obeyed her master, none of this would of happened! Miku would still be alive and well, Ashlei wouldn't of done any of this...

Screaming in tears she was indeed breaking down, she herself had never been so upset in her life and right now didn't see the meaning of living if she'd only do this to people she should stay away from.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

Her voice cried out over and over again, her nails digging in to the palm of her skin so hard that it pierced through her skin causing her hand to bleed.

"Miku-Chan..."

She cried out once again, looking up, ten tears dropping each second on her tear-damped face. Meeting eye to eye to Matthew she looked up as a sign for him to stop it all.

"Do you want to keep killing everyone around you, or do you want to use that Fake Hope and Innocence and use it correctly?"

Shaking her face anyone could see how broken a part from everything she was, she couldn't trust anyone. She didn't want to go near them or befriend anymore.She'd only end up hurting them again.

"I-I want Miku to be safe! I don't want to kill anyone!"

She stuttered at first, before quickly hugging Matthew for support, burying her face on his shoulder as the tears started again. Although anyone could tell she was getting tired now. She stayed clenching on the back fabric of his clothes as she continued crying and crying within Matthew's shoulder, making his clothes damp with all her tears. Her master was the only one she could trust and turn too! She didn't want to be alone in darkness forever, she didn't want to kill any more people. She wanted Matthew!

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:42 am

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The crying went on and on and seemed to have no sign of stopping, but to hear her Master's comforting voice after being lifted up managed to calm her down a fraction.

"Shhh shhhh Miyuki... Miku is now at the mercy of her Master Ashlei... But who knows, if your a good girl, you might see her again..."

Every few seconds she would cry and then stop and to hear she may see Miku once again allowed her crying to begin to turn to a halt. It was true, Miyuki had to be a good girl because she knew if she wasn't then she wouldn't get what she wanted. Which right now, was Miku.

It wasn't long until the darkness around her had disappeared, relieving the little girl's thoughts of thinking she'd of been stuck within that place forever. The room was her favourite, she remembered the trip she had with Sharu to buy things to liven up her room. To see so much colour in the room as a change from seeing complete darkness allowed her to stop crying altogether.

She was soon to be layed in her bed and tucked in as her Master ran his hads through her soft hair making her tired.

"Is there anything I can get you dear? Your tired and need your rest, but I'll read you a story or something if you wish..."

With this the girl shook her head, she wanted to say Miku but it relieved her earlier to hear that she may just see her again. She closed her eyes slowly drifting off to sleep, perhaps she didn't smile and yet she didn't frown. She was in a world in between at the moment.

Hon Hon Baguette.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum