Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion? of course not :D Left_bar_bleue60/100Reunion? of course not :D Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Reunion? of course not :D Empty Reunion? of course not :D

Sun May 01, 2011 5:28 am

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

Reunion? of course not :D Kaokuma1-2

~ I was left with nothing and had to sruvive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
Thanatos Centro fell silent this night as the biggest event they had ever seen had passed only a few hours ago. A building lay in pieces and another without a wall. the road connecting the two was completely uplifted and destroyed where a large battle had taken place. And then there was that pool of blood on the floor, some even from Ashlei. This couldn't go unwasted, so the cero espada activated her resserecion to clean it up and digest it all herself. She needed to drink blood to keep herself alive or she would die out like some kind of vampire. This was all a few hours ago and now, the cero espada sat in a chair within a jet black room. The hallway that connected the room to the now broken down wall was still there but emitted more light from the street lamps. Who would have imagined that the Cero Espada would have thrown her most trusted friend through the wall and continue on in a fight that should never had occurred. However one cannot dwell on the past, so the girl stood up out of the chair that belonged to her now lost friend and walked out through the front door.

This girl was known as Ashlei Clixx. She was the daughter of the renown Claire Clixx and both were as dangerous as each other in the arts of blood magic. it is rare to see them apart, but now they were always alone. Ashlei looked around the many streets on this side of the town but did not smile like she usually would. Instead, she just kept the straightest face ever seen and walked forwards until she was out of the town and back into the open sands of the desert. There, she walked out to a point where no life signs could be seen except the odd hollow that passed underground. Ashlei then fell to the floor on her back and held her hands above her head. "Hmm... What am I going to do about her empty seat now?..."

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion? of course not :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion? of course not :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Reunion? of course not :D Empty Re: Reunion? of course not :D

Sun May 01, 2011 6:06 am
Reunion? of course not :D Grimmjowunreleasedposti
------
Hueco Mundo lay in its comfortable silence, disturbed only by the breath of wind as it washed through the barren landscape. It never changed. A battle rage for days, scar the landscape with its force, and within days more be erased from the face of the White Desert. To see a being in this desert was like in any other; strange. Especially if that being was laying flat on its back while, plainly, still alive. Not that this man cared. It was some time after Ashlei had found her apparent place of rest that a new figure came into view from the horizon; a nostalgic sight for some, a reminder of a mistake for other; the Arrancar with hair the color of the sky in the human world, still clad in the uniform of Aizen’s Espada from all those centuries ago. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez strode with measured, almost bored steps towards Thanatos Central. Typically he avoided the city; it was a haven for weak hollows as far as he could tell. There wasn’t much there that held his interest anyway.

As he came within view of the Cero Espada he was confused slightly; not as to why the Cero Espada and leader of the Nuevo Espada was flat on her back in the middle of the desert. He didn’t even really know who she was to begin with; Grimmjow had a way not remaining up to date on the goings on in an organization he was not part of. He was more confused as to why a being would just lay out in the open, like a steak on a platter. He didn’t know what kind of power she had, and he didn’t particularly care either; he wasn’t interested in a fight right now. He was more interested in his destination at the moment. Mostly, he was interested in an idea he had come up with. To do it, he would need some other hollows though.

He drew closer to the prone being in the sand, though he would pass her at this rate on his way there and still remain roughly 40 feet off to her side. He shot a glance at her as she lay there, brows furrowing a moment before he turned his attention back towards the horizon and his destination. His hands were shoved in his pockets in typical fashion; his clothes were not in pristine condition nor was he. There were several burns and scratches along his body, evidence of a fight though they didn’t seem to hinder him much; he didn’t even seem to notice them at this point to be honest.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion? of course not :D Left_bar_bleue60/100Reunion? of course not :D Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 10:09 am

| | . A S H L E I . C L I X X . | |

~ I was left with nothing and had to survive in the sands alone just as a child... Now, I have everything... and nobody will take that away from me... ~

Reunion? of course not :D Konachancom20-206723820sample-3

The girl in the sands didn't lay there and let the man go unnoticed. She felt his reitsu walk past and could hear the steps in the sand which raised a bit of tension in the girl in case something happened and she had to react. her eyes were closed at this point, but she opened her right eye and tilted her head to look at the man. When she noticed who he was, she immediately frowned. Ashlei didn't need to be told who the arrancar was as she was already well informed about his actions in the past to hinder the progress of the shinigami. Regardless, he failed that mission and saw him as somewhat of an 'Espada Drop out'.

However, her curiosity heightened as she thought about his potential as a fighter. he was always known to be ruthless which was exactly who Ashlei liked it. So as he walked past, she quickly took his attention. "You going to walk past a girl laying in the sands?" She wasn't acting as though she was in distress, but most people would possibly wonder why she was laying there. She decided to sit up and turn her body to face the man and hopefully he would stop walking off. "Can i get your name please?... " She wanted to make sure her predictions as to who this guy was were indeed correct. if not, then maybe theres knowledge she hasn't learned yet.

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Reunion? of course not :D Left_bar_bleue0/0Reunion? of course not :D Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Grimmjow heard the movements before the girl spoke, and he did indeed come to a halt once she had addressed him. He moved his left foot back and turned so that he could face her as she straightened up to do the same. She was no ordinary girl; if she was still laying in the middle of Hueco Mundo when he had found her, she was no ordinary girl. That didn’t really concern him though. He figured she was an arrancar anyway.
”Didn’t particularly care if you were alive or dead.” was his only real response to her first question, accompanied by a shrug. He looked on her with an eye of indifference; he didn’t really care who she was or what she was looking for. It didn’t affect him any.

Then she asked the second question, which made his eyebrow raise ever so slightly. Most hollows and arrancar knew who he was by now. His appearance wasn’t exactly subtle either. Had she hit her head or something?

”Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez.” he said simply, before he turned to continue on his way. No reason to stay around here, and no reason to continue talking to this girl. He wanted to take a look through this city that had cropped up since the fall of Aizen, and see just what had been accomplished. Hell, if he was lucky maybe he’d even find something interesting there.

And of course there were the hollows he was looking for. He’d need a few to draw out more shinigami from their protective bubbles and such. As much as he wanted to go back to deal with the bastard in Karakura, he knew it was a bad idea to go barging in there while there was a city full of metal for Shadin to use. Too great a home field advantage you could say. Also, he could possibly dig up information on Marcus, the bastard of an arrancar who had interfered in his fight.

[Character Thread]

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 3:06 pm

[ A S H L E I C L I X X ]

Reunion? of course not :D AshleirightReunion? of course not :D Ashlei-middleReunion? of course not :D Ashleileft

T H E C E R O E S P A D A

~ Go on, be negative. You'll be just my type ~

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

The girl got up from where she was laying and walked over to Grimmjow with that kind of walk that made her seem like she belonged in a high school wearing very little and enticing all the guys to fall for her just by being there. However, she just walked like that, swaying slightly and putting one foot in front of the other like she was on a catwalk of some kind and managing to keep perfect balance even on sand. She got close to Grimmjow but kept her distance before speaking.

"Hmm..." She quickly licked her lips as she thought about the man's name. "Grimmjow... I never quite understood..."

She was suddenly gone. As though she was never there to begin with, but was merely moving around with a Sonido to get on the other side of the Panther king.

"...Why you left us..."

The girl stood behind Grimmjow now with her arms folded across her chest but one bent up to rest her chin on her hand. She closed her eyes without looking at him as though she didn't think he was worthy of her eyes, but opened them again as she spoke her next sentence.

"I am Ashlei Clixx, Current Ruler of Las Noches... Im going to need an answer to what I said a moment ago my old friend..."

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:04 am

Grimmjow had begun to walk away as Ashlei had stood and started after him, and didn’t bother to stop when she began to speak; he’d hear her just fine as he continued on his way. In contrast to her walk, his was the easy and confident walk of a man who knew where he had been and had an idea of where he planned on going. It was confident without being arrogant, and calm like the sky above them. She began to speak, but it was the sound of Sonido that held his step; she was moving around him at high speed, and yet he didn’t flinch. She obviously was going somewhere with this; in his 400 years of solitude, he had learnt patience and that you often learned more from letting people get to the point

"...Why you left us..."

He turned slightly once more to look at the girl as she came to rest behind him. His eye took in her form this time as he got a good look at her. Her stance was relaxed and calm, she had moved well and with tremendous speed just a moment before, and she had an air about her now that she was standing that spoke of greater strength than her form betrayed. This he gathered from just a moment of looking as she closed her eyes then opened them again to look at him.

"I am Ashlei Clixx, Current Ruler of Las Noches... Im going to need an answer to what I said a moment ago my old friend..."

So he had been right with his assumption that she was connected to the Nuevo Espada. He had only ever been part of a single organization, so the list wasn’t exactly hard to comb through. Still, part of him acknowledged the surprise and strangeness of the situation. He had heard rumors of the current Cero Espada; freakishly strong, violent, bloody, terrifying. Things weaker hollows spouted out of fear of a stronger predator in the forest. Yet, first glances didn’t give half that away about the girl standing ahead of him. Appearances can be deceiving; look at that shinigami, some inner voice said.

”Tch” he said, annoyance lightly mixed in with interest peppering his tone.
”By the time I came too, the Espada were as good as dead. Betrayed by my own “comrade” and left for dead, what did I owe a crumbling husk? We arrancar and hollows are not creatures who join for company of friendship; we seek others for food, battle, or power depending on the situation. I owed Aizen’s Espada nothing, and it owned me nothing. Why should I have stayed?” he asked as he turned to fully face the Cero Espada, hand still in his pockets.

”That was the old Espada; an organization you rebuilt from ashes into something new and shiny. Why do you care about my reasons?”
The old him would have probably jumped at this being by now, gone for her throat out of the mere challenge of it. He would have scoffed at her words and brushed her off. He had grown smarter in 400 years. He was strong; one of the strongest in Hueco Mundo and he knew that. The being standing ahead of him was at the very least as strong, most likely stronger. Making an enemy of her would at the very least make his life annoying. With no firsthand experience of her powers or their scale, he could not say he was stronger; not after he had done exactly that and been beaten by a shinigami all those years ago. Defeat tempers a man, makes his glow red hot with shame and anger, and then it cools him with water made of time to brand the lessons into his being. This is what had happened to Grimmjow, and it had made him a different level of predator in the white desert; an intelligent one.

[Character Thread]

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 4:31 am

Reunion? of course not :D AshleirightReunion? of course not :D Ashlei-middleReunion? of course not :D Ashleileft

~ I will kill you and defile your corpse. Maybe then they will learn to fear me ~

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei watched the guy as he stopped walking then slowly turned to greet her. He was very calm which was the opposite of the views given to her by the rest of the espada. She was told he was a fight ready animal with great potential. In fact, he was acting a little like Ashlei herself. Things just didn't feel right this way.

"I get the idea that your not the Grimmjow I read about..."

Ashlei turned away and started to take a few steps from the man. She was somewhat disappointed as he was proving to be hard to talk to like that. She preferred the rough and tumble kind of guy but he seemed more boring than half the Espada she had to kill herself.

"So you took it upon yourself to leave the crumbling group alone and walk the sands?"

Ashlei spun around with a big grin as though she found something interesting. She looked at the guy, almost as if she was about to fight him but just gave him more words.

"That sounds like a very interesting 400 years for you... Have you really become that dull?"

Ashlei was trying to get on the guys nerves. if she can spark some kind of anger towards her then maybe she will feel some of the rage the man used to have hidden inside. If not, the he would simply be a lost cause and may as well be dead...

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:12 am

Grimmjow watched her with the eyes of a cat as she spoke.

"I get the idea that your not the Grimmjow I read about..."

He didn’t miss the light undertone of disappointment. A small smirk curled his mouth.
”Careful how quick ya are ta judge.” he said simply, not bothering with any type of respectful tone or suffixes. She had turned and started to walk away already though, and part of him thought of continuing on his way. Something in her tone, however, kept him there. They way she had spoken almost sounded like a challenge to Grimmjow’s ears: he bristled slightly at this.

She spoke and turned on him, a large grin on her face. He watched her body language for signs of an attack, but nothing came…yet. This time she blatantly threw an insult at him. She was goading him; trying to push him into attacking her. From what he had heard, it would be a stupid move on his part to just launch an assault against the strongest arrancar in Hueco Mundo. At least, the strongest who had made herself public. One never knew what hid in the depths of Hueco Mundo.

She was goading him, and who was he to rail against his nature? His face split into a large toothy smirk, iconic of the Former Sexta.

”Cero Espada right? Maybe I’ll get to have some fun yet then.”
And in old Grimmjow fashion, he was off. The sound of Sonido cut the air of Hueco Mundo as Grimmjow rushed forward and lashed out with a kick. It was something he was known for; he had sent Kurosaki Ichigo bouncing along the pavement of Karakura town like a soccer ball with a similar move. Those that knew Grimmjow wouldn’t find it surprising or different, but that didn’t change the speed or power that flowed with the kick.

”What’s it matter to you?”

[Character Thread]

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 5:31 am

[ L E T ]
[ T H E ]
[ B L O O D ]
[ F A L L ]

Ashlei wasn't expecting the guy to instantly drop the bar and assault her from the get go. She expected things to go slowly seeing as he was acting like a casual fool but this was just as good seeing as it made her job that much easier. Grimmjow was gone, and he was a little pissed from the looks of it which was exactly what Ashlei was aiming to do. From there, he would be better off attacking straight forwards and Ashlei could read the fact her was rushing right at her. This would easily give her two options, both of which were plausible given the time she had to react.

"Looks like i've caught him in my net..."

Ashlei quickly used her own sonido to pretty much get the hell out of his range. Grimmjow was a melee fighter after all and Ashlei knew that better than anyone that hadn't even fought him before. She had files on every espada and former espada so she would have the advantage here. That was one thing Ashlei was thankful to Aizen for at least so this battle shouldn't surprise her too much. Ashlei Sonido backwards so that when the kick was thrown, she would reappear about 10ft away from the strike and holding her sword.

"I really don't want to fight you ya know... in fact, i'll commit suicide so you win right here..."

Ashlei drew her gold and red sword and pointed the tip of it at her left hand.

"I won't beat somebody like you..."

Ashlei then took the blade, and shoved it through the palm of her left hand. Blood shot out from it and trickled down the blade as the girl groaned slightly upon its entry. She started to giggle now though...

[ K I L L I N G ]
[ T I M E ]
[ I S ]
[ O V E R ]

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:15 am

"Looks like i've caught him in my net..." He heard the words but didn’t bother to react to them; she was planning something alright. She was quick, but he knew that much. The exploratory kick cleaved the air in two, but she was smart enough to not stand toe to toe with it. She landed just a short ways away, however, her sword already drawn. He landed lightly on the ground, but didn’t charge forward just yet as she opened her mouth once more to speak.

”I really don't want to fight you ya know... in fact, i'll commit suicide so you win right here..."

He raised an eyebrow as she put the point of her to her left hand and spoke again. This was most certainly not the way the Cero Espada acted from what he had heard, and it was not the way she should conduct herself. If she was the leader of the Nuevo Espada, and she was offering to kill herself just because he had thrown a half-assed kick at her, then something was wrong here. Beyond his thoughts though his instincts told him something else was going on here. She drove the blade into her left hand, blood pouring out of the wound.

If he ventured a guess, it had something to do with her release or powers in general. First she groaned, but he didn’t miss the giggling that was now rising up from the girl. Either she was cracked in the head, was genuinely weak, or was underestimating him; he removed option 2 from the table for now, left option 3 out of habit, and decided that option 1 was probably a sound way to think about it. She also was more distracted with her hand than himself at this point. His hand had already left his pocket, reaching out towards the cero espada.

”Bullshit.”

With that simple word, crimson light washed out from his hand as the Cero rushed towards Ashlei. He was pretty sure this wouldn’t do much damage; if it did it would be cause for alarm. It was only a hunch, fed by rumors he had picked up over the years, but he guessed that blood was part of this girl’s powers. He’d have to avoid scratching her up too much then, and he’d have to be careful not to let her scratch herself up too much more.

[Character Thread]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum