Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
chizuru
chizuru
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nanao Left_bar_bleue0/0Nanao Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nanao Empty Nanao

Sat May 07, 2011 3:04 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Nanao Kurosa
Appearance:
Nanao 214708_f260

She stands at 3 foot 1 inches tall, weighing in at 54 pounds. Her hair is purple in color and reaches down to the floor, the strands trailing across the floor just a bit. She has beautiful emerald eyes that shine with the innocence of youth, small cheeks accent the beauty of her childish face. Her mouth is small, decorated with a tiny pink tounge and a row of white teeth. When she smiles it seems to light up the room with the brilliance of innocence. She has small hands and fingers, just barely able to hold and lift her own sword. Her chest and torso are as petite as one would expect of a girl her age.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
Innocent. This is the word that describes the main aspect of her personality. Her young looks are...well not just for looks. It will give you the idea of the experience, intellegence and personality of who you are dealing with. She is very young in soul society standards, and knows little to nothing about the ways of the world.

Dumb. A somewhat harsh word that explains her basic intellegence. She has the general I.Q that you would expect of someone with her age apperence. She (at the time of this application) can not read or write yet.

Curious. What she lacks in general intellegence she makes up in her thirst to learn more about everything. It will sometimes get her into sticky situations no doubt.

Shy. When meeting someone new she willl always look to hide behind someone she already knows at first. She will eventually warm up to new people the more she interacts with them.

Brave. She tends to be a bit to reckless and bold about certain things. She will always stand up for people she likes, often in times when it would be best for her to gtfo.

Teaser. She loves to tease her friends and make up silly nicknames for people.

Observant. She tends to watch things and people. It is made somewhat easier by the fact that she is small and can sometimes be so quiet that she is more or less unnoticed by taller people.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Her life on earth is...well non existant. She was born in soul society, Rukongai district to be exact. Her mother was a woman of the evening, one who had the...fortune of bedding a future captain of the shinigami, whose name is currently unknown. She is...what you could say an excess amount of spirit pressure that was released, through ejaculi, into the mother and formed into a stable human shape. She was ''born'' about 2 years after that fact in a small hospital in the Rukongai.

The girl was treated pretty horrible by her mother. She was a burden to her. A crying, needy burden that held her back from earning as much as the other girls in the brothal. It was not till about 48 years later that she found out that the man who had cured her with this burden had become a captain in the Soul Society. Being the gold digger she was, the mother tried to use her unwanted daughter as black mail. She threatened to release a sob story to the Soul Society new paper about the captain who had raped and left her with a child. Tell them how he had never offered support, and how she had to raise her daughter in a brothal.

Her mother was killed shortly after the threat under mysterious circumstances, and took the name of the captain who fathered her child to the grave. Left an orphan, the girl with the looks and mind of a 5 year old found herself taken to the shinigami academy. Her basic training on how to carry and swing a simple blade was rush. She learned barely what a kido was. She was left ill prepaired and a disgrace to the graduate standards of the shinigami academy, but she was mysteriously pushed through with mysterious monetary donations to the right people.

Now she finds herself prepairing to be a soul reaper ''apprentice'' as her instructors had called her.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name:
Appearance:
Inner World:
Sealed Zanpakutô :
PhatomTech: N/A

Release: N/A
Shikai Description: N/A

Shikai Abilities: N/A

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: (Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample)

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Beginner
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Beginner

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Beginner
  • Kidou: Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Adept
  • Hakuda: Beginner

Last edited by chizuru on Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Nanao Empty Re: Nanao

Wed May 11, 2011 2:53 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Since this is a powerless shini, I don't see a problem with al of the stats being filled out at beginner.
Tier:I hereby approve of this app at a tier of:
5-4

Smiley face
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 6:36 am

Nanao Updated

~Since Raen forgot to move this character, I will move it for him~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Nanao EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Nanao Characters
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nanao Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Nanao Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:51 pm
Archived

Nanao FXpoQxJ
Nanao 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum