Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance Encounter (future thread)

Sat May 14, 2011 9:18 pm
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 2wfv1a1

Tsuna looked down on her. This was getting no where. He didn't even understand why he even tried. She never listened to him. But this was gettign ridiculous. Man this girl loved to seem pathetic and then turn it around to make look like he was worse. Again with the old stories like they really mattered now. She was her own person. Those scars of the past just made him feel sick and not for the reason she would think. She never tried to look past that. Tsuna would not take pity on her anymore. She may have been over 400 years old but she was still trapped by her past. This was something that no one could help her with. She was fighitng with herself and Tsuna knew this. Even being split in two didn't change this. He didn't show her a bit of tenderness as she continued on. His Golden eyes never once wavering as she continueed on her useless rant that he has heard a thousand times over. Every single time he showed kindness, he showed pity but no more. This was getting to be too much now. When was she going to realize that the past would not change and the only thing she could do now was look to the future. If she kept wallowing in her own self pity then nothing would change and that was something Tsuna wanted her to see. Wait why did he want her to see this anyway. Again he was doing the same thing. he tended to stay out of other peoples business except her's. that was pissing him off even more. but it was a fact, he still had feelings for her but he wouldn't let it hinder him. She needed to understand for herself that these things in her past were only continuing to happen because she was allowing people to do them. She was strong and could fight back she just didn't.

he stared down at the cocmplaining figure in front of him. trying to get the approval of the person in front of him was not something he wanted. The strong and independent part of her is the one he wanted. It almost made him cry to see her like this. He was beginning to realize this. He knew what she was capable of but she would never reacdh that point if she couldn't leave the past behind her and move on. The next things he said were cold and distant. "Shut up". It was a command but he didn't command her like a dog but as a person. "Listen here I am not treating you like my own pet. I'm treating you like a person. If I were to reat you like a pet I wouldn't even bother talking to you. You'd be in chains and at the heels of my every command. Instead I'm treating you like you have some kind of sense.". Tsuna had continued. It was true. Everything he did was treating her like a person. he was rough but he would be like taht with anyone he were to have this conversation with. Tsuna was fair enough to treat people like people even if he were to dominate them, even if he were to enslave their will, he would treat them as human slaves and not as dogs. A strong slap every now and then, a punch to the face even an all out brawl was treating them as human. Grabbing a whip, clasping chain on someone and bending their soul so everything they did was to please the master was the kind of domination that Tsuna hated and that wa sone reason he hated Matthew. HIs methods were deplorable. In his position Tsuna would rule the people that followed him with power and strength not with chanis and whips. "Your being a pathetic little girl Amare. Go fuck you past. It has no baring on who you are now. Your so caught up in what happened in your past that you can't move froward and it's sickening" tsuna said with a sneer.

This was giving him a major headache. It wasn't worth being murder bound over. he took and deep breathe and the murder in his eyes calmed. he looked at her. His eyes were evil, but that was the effect of having golden dragon eyes. His attitude slipped backward to being playful. Being hell bent on killing someone you were going to kill, at least at the moment, was not a state of mind he liked the stay in for long. It would put uneeded stress on him and tahtw as something he really did not want. It could be seen in his aura. He had not given up on his position but he resigned to being the killer. If he were going to kill her then the murder mindset was too much. But his expression then hardened. Not cold, not murderous but hard. "Your right I don't want to deal with anything having to do with April Redwood, however, things dealing with her tend to come up so often that it is not funny.". He scratched his head. The hysterics were getting to be too much. "look here whether you like it or not your the master of your own life. The only reason your controlled by Matthew is because you allow yourself to be controlled by him. If you don't, which I know you don't want to be controlled then leave him. It is very simple, even if you don't think so" Tsuna said matter of factly. Tsuna face contorted a little bit at what he was about to say. It wans't embarrasing but he didn't really feel like admitting this. "Whether or not you like it, I still think of you, at the very least, as a capable person. If you have no where you wish to go there will always be a place with me." Tsuna meant this as a friend. He wanted her to know tht there woudl always be a friend out there is she was ever in the need for one. "i am always there for my friends, and therefore I will always be there for you all you have to do is ask...."
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: A chance Encounter (future thread)

Sat May 14, 2011 10:14 pm

▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪ ♥ ▪

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 AmareT2

This now pissed her off greatly at the comment he said, that she was focusing on the past. He was chipping at her piece by piece.. He claimed he still thought of her and he would be there as a friend. The next comment soon approach, with those icy blood daggers stabbing at him ”Oh hell no, you asshole, You didn’t hear me clearly enough, I said I am finished with that happened in the past, I might fucking regret putting my hand that fucker’s cookie jar but I was thinking on how to get away from Matthew my own fucking se-” The demon inside her began snicker and a ‘ching’ could be heard thought her soul, even she snapped her body back against the tree… Those red eyes widen a bit. That connection between her and Matthew? The darkness still lingered but the feelings of being separated and free; hit her possibly as hard Tsuna hit her. This however only knocked the wind of the female for a second. Before a joyful giggle separated from those lip, was that all? Amare really could not do it herself yet so blinded by emotions. A grin appeared gracing her lips; and that calm look over right her entire being. ”Excuse me but, I don’t need anyone’s hand… That is the last man that I will ever trust, Ziamichi’s are your best friend, mine knows what I want… Haha, Matthew… Hahah he is connected to me no more, thanks to my Ziamichi. ” Her muscles began to flow in that pure energy again; this felt nice… Her hand grabbed onto the tree’s bark, kneeling then pushing herself all the way up. Her arms proudly crossed under perfect chest of her, raising them a bit.

Amare didn’t want to be connected to her past; the Ziamichi knew this if that meant cutting the last of her strings her hurt the most against her. The demontress didn’t want her host to be troubled by such men, and basically took it into her own hands on snipping that feeling off for him. Her hands shook in pure excitement and grin grew more wider… ’Screw everything, Basically in the background, Amare could smell screwing happening from the animals, Tsuna? Amare’s fist, BAM right into the tree completely destroying it and disturbing the sexual activity around them. Even a couple of humans were messing around in the forest, the one thing she didn’t want to do is be turned on by simple rituals that easily be distract the two from the destiny. Her boots created a bit of dust as she stomped her foot down. ”Hey, you didn’t understand me at all Tsuna, I stated I was Omega and if that people like you and others think so can go screw around with a hooker; because Matthew is gone from my listing and I am free bird. I am not going to be Matthew’s bitch or whore… I am sick of it, and I putting my foot down now! I want to able to live a life without fucking hiccups!!”

Now before Tsuna could say anything else, the female was stripping down all of her clothes or well what was there in the first place only leaving her tight thigh hugging fishnet; completely naked and dashing like a wild woman into the pond like a pro diver. Her breasts bounced and flicked as her perfect figure surely revealed with a matter of second; Tsuna got a good image of it. Her body was enclosed by the Icy cold waters of the pond,it felt so good as if it was cleansing her soul and ended up coughing of a large slug of blood clot... Matthew’s blood…. And it dissolved within the waters. Amare closed her eyes for a second ’No more… No pain….No more April…Just Amare…’ Her name was only thing she really kept to herself… About a minute or so, Amare resurfaced gasping for the love of air, and chuckling a bit. ”Chuuuuu, My name is the only thing I am keeping… My name means love. I am so blind, always miss love, it is has a ring to it… Amare… Amare-channnnnn…. Amare-sannn….” Amare began to act if the complete depression happened; nor did his comments about Matthew would affect her. She could give too shit about him at the moment, worry about dealing with him later. This next comment was a bit out of touch but it surely her... "Now now, I can't help but love myself Alpha males with red hair... They are some of the best around... Just not Matthew. Hahaha" Her long red hair was sticking to skin and covering her eyes so the sight of Tsuna was not visible, her arms would pressed against her breast making the appear larger and she made a kissing noise towards him. Of all things, Amare wanted to have fun…

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Characters
Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 15, 2011 1:02 pm
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 2uh7mv8

Tsuna just listened as she was talking and then he sensed something, like a thread being broken. All of a sudden the girl was talking about how now she was free from his control. This was getting to be way too much for him. These things are way too odd for him. Tsuna could swear taht this girl drove him up the wall just for the fun of it. If it weren't for the fact that he knew that she had been bound to Matthew in some way then he would believe she was just playing around with him. The way these situations play out were always completely and utterly nuts to him. All thoughts of murder, aggression or even annoyance left him when she started doing something unexpected. She was stripping. tsuna was completely and utterly stunned at what was happening in front of him. This was nowhere even close to where this argument was headed and he was, in one word confused.Tsuna was having the biggest what the hell moment of his entire life. She started saying things aboutl being Matthew's bitch whore but some how that didn't seem all that important at the moment. Just what the hell was going on. If there were one person in the world that Tsuna could read it was April, but ever since she had split into Amare he knew things would change. But still this was too much for his brain to handle. Tsuna was a smart person and usually found life and situation created by people to move in a linear fashion. This argument ws going along the linear path until just now where it shot into another galaxy. tsuna just stood there in stunned silence as he went over the conversation they had in his head. Somethign in there had to lead to this. He understood the breaking ties with Matthew part but what had led to the removing of the clothing part.

As She was talking he ignored her. Not on purpose. he kind of already knew where this part of the situation was headed. At the very least he knew what she wanted and where she was going with it and Tsuna was still stuck on the part that had so abruptly changed. His brains died at that instant. There was no factor in there that would have brought about such a drastic change. Well very few factors. His brain went over all the things in hhis head until he finally came to a conclusion. Amare was nuts. Absolutely out of her mind. The only factor in the conversation that could have brought about this new one was the human one. And if the human one had brought this about the only conclusion that he coudl make was this person was out of her mind. That's when Tsuna started to hear a voice from deep within his mind. "Of course she's out of her mind, how long have you known this girl. She's been nuts since the day you met her". stuna was not a ziamichi so he jumped at the new voice in his head. He also wasn't any kind of vizard. But then again he wasn't exactly an Iramasha anymore either. But there was no way that he could do anything about it. This was hurting his head. There was a crazy voice inside his head and a naked female in front of him that was also nuts. Tsuna almost let out a sigh. Today was almost becoming too much for him. "What is wrong with you, there is a naked girl in front of you wanting to fuck, are you just going to stand here acting like an idiot.". Although Tsuna was still confused out off his mind at the turn in events he had to admit the voice had a point. He would explore what the voice was later but for now.

Tsuna began stripping off his clothing revealing the muscles that hung beneath his clothing. Although they were not massive they were like spun steel. Just touching them you could feel the power in them. His whole body was a block of steel pun muscle that was thin and gave him the appearance of a normal teen. Well techniically young adult if you wanted to get into it. e look about 20 years old. A good age to do just about anything. His clothing came off easily, showing taht he had every bit of confidence in himself that he needed. He romoved his pants and underwear revealing his erect member standing tall and proud and he made his way to the water. He entered and went over to where April was beckoning. He came close to her pulling her face close to his own and had his golden eyes look directly into hers. "I hope your ready for this kitten, Because I won't be holding back". Tsuna then began to kiss her deeply running his fingers up and down her slender figure sending waves of electricity up her body both figuratively and and literally. Being a person who control electricity he knew how to stimulate the bio electricity within the nervous system. He used this to his own advantage has he began to caress her body....
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

There was nothing better than a man stripping right in front of yah after being mind fucked as he watched her jump leap into the cooling waters. She was horny by doing so? Those butterflies would flutter around her flat stomach making her feel odd warmth from her end. No the moment she felt herself overwhelmed with that sensation, that sensation she never quiet felt before. It was that special feeling; she didn’t get with anyone but Tsuna. Oh Amare’s eyes dazed softly as her hand to wonder between her lovely melon sized breast with her nipples fully harden as he began to stripe his shirt right off to revealing a sweet muscular body that Amare would rip apart if he gave her a single chance. She imaged her tongue lapping out the very outline of abs. Brushing finger down smoothly all the way down doing to womanhood, parting those moist lips to feel the warm liquid just resting at the entrance… Amare found her long two fingers entering in and out, over and over again of her womanhood. Pleasuring herself just to the sight of Tsuna’s built, there was nothing more appealing than him... Her tongue began bit when the sight of his erected member just demanding every bit of her very attention. Gulping a bit as if she was afraid of what he was going to do next. The second time in the past few weeks, it happened while she around Tsuna it was simply considered what just happened…

That confidence that he shown within his body as was amazing, and it was another attracting trait of Tsuna’s, Amare found it absolutely desirable to every part of her whim, only to figure out that he was her Alpha, Matthew had his own type of Alpha but Tsuna.. He want to prove something to Amare, even she knew this… He approach her slowly but he caught her off guard. Her ears were middle-way standing up, along with her red eyes caught within those golden orbs as if they were staring into her soul. Just a bit playful, she dodged the passionate kiss only to rub her blushing red cheeks against his dark skinned. His skin was extremely soft, her tongue flicked his sweet tasting ear loaf. "It is sad you don’t have that that chain, I think I have been naughty….” Her lips began to butterfly his muscular neck enjoying his nector taste as she continue to finger herself over and over again but stopped… It was that when touched her skin, Akemi’s peachy skin received goosebumps all up and down her skin, as the pleasure shot by electricity from his own touch, tossing her head about a bit. ”T-Tuna… P-Please I want you so bad…” She begged for it; removing her soaking wet fingers before licking each of them teasing him, while her other hand began to stroke his member slowly increasing her pace. If there was something to be pound of, Tsuna had every right to be…

It was massive and Amare want it all. ”I don’t know w-what I want more…. Your sweet love or place my lips on your…or…” Her cheeks flushed to bright crimson red and removed herself from away. It was time for the ultimate tease to Tsuna, Amare knew how much he hated when people walked away, and wanted that fierce man to take her along with a bit sweet love making…”Come and get me big…” Amare began move her way out of the waters and onto the dry land. If they were going to make some time love, let it be in the forest… Let them have sex under moon in open field with the rest of the animals… Amare dashed forwards to find the area in which was prefect. It was where the blood lilies glowed like her heart did. Free and willing to have the time of her life with man who might make her feel completely whole. Amare didn’t know how fast Tsuna was; Amare let gravity take it’s total… Laying on her back with her entire body under glowing full moon skin awaiting from him. Sure, Amare was sexy but she wanted things that she never felt before. For a second, Amare licked her fingers a bit cleaning it a bit. ’wow…. I taste pretty damn good, chuuuuuu.’ A playful smirk lingered onto her fine lips, Tsuna was being a tease. Those red eyes closed from the world, and imaged the amount of pleasure he might bring to her. She mind was sent wondering everywhere to all the possibilities. Those very ideas made her move her hips move back and forth feeling her juices leaking out of lower lips… Her lips paused before releasing a moan that even Tsuna would be caught off guard by…

”T-Tsuna…no… M-Master T-Tsuna…

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 am

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 2uh7mv8

A grin crept along the sides of Tsuna's face. He could not say that he was no enjoying this. Of course who wouldn't enjoy having sex. But just playing around like this also made him a little happy on the inside. April had slunk out of the water and started heading into the forest. He didn't feel like running after her. She was going to stop at some point and Tsuna would just hone in on her reiatsu and teleport there using chaos control. Very simple really so Tsuna waited for that second top occur. She finally stopped when she got a small ways into the forest. Tsuna was already out of the water waiting and when she finally stopped he used chaos control and walked into the area where he found April on the ground. Laying on her back April's body glistened in the moon light. Tsuna could do nothing but marvel at the beauty of her naked body on the ground. Of course this did not deter him from what he was doing. Nothing could. The moon light shown in the clearing and Tsuna made his way over to her. He heard her call him Master and that sent a wave of pleasure through him. Of course he'd never be like Matthew, this was more of a playful sexual thing and he liked it. "Your turning into a sadist" The voice inside Tsunaa said. He mentally shrugged at the voice. Well it was sort of right. tsuna had been acting different and this was definitely a sign of that. Then again he had never had interesting foreplay like this before so he coudl also chalk it up to new expirences. However, the conversation in his mind only happened in a second. It was not going to slow him down from what he wanted to do. He slantered over to April and in a domineering voice said "Hello my little pet, daddy's home". He was meant to be a play on the whole master thing. IN the end Tsuna is not completely a sadist nor will he be the greatest at having sadist like ideas so this might be the best he could do.

In this instant Tsunaa felt like the predator and April was his prey. Tsuna grabbed at her body and spun her around white ease. Her skin was soft and her curves were amazing. He grabbed her by her hips, having sit in doggy style while he rammed his hot rod inside her. Tsuna's sexual juices mixed with her has he began his tyraid over her pussy. IN and out it went and Tsuna could feel the tight space clamp down on his cock. Tsuna slapped her ass a couple of times and almost laughed at what he was doing. Now that was an interesting one Tsuna thought. He wasn't going to actually laugh out loud at this but he was having an inteersting reaction to this. Never before during sex had he realized how much fun dominating another human could be. A shiver ran up his spine. He was goign to have to keep that part of him in check from now on. That would make him nothing better than that cocroah of a man he once called his friend. Tsunathen grabbed her hair and pulled her so her body was standing up and her knees were on the ground. He didn't understand why he was being so rough. It wasn't like him to be this way, but then again he'd been thinking alot of odd things lately. With hihs other hand he pput two fingers down to where they were connected and then pulled his wet finger up and put it in her mouth so that she could taste thhe juices that were flowing from her body. As Tsunaa cocntinued to work her body he asked "So how does it taste, my little kitten". He then kissed her neck. He knew that this was a weak spot for many women and at the same time sent down a little bit of bioelectricity through her nervous system. He was being alot more forceful than he use to be but people who never change are never any fun.

Tsuna hauled her up and faced her towards a tree so that her ass was facing him and pulled one leg into the hair and once again plunged into her like a bull charging. He was not gentle with her. He didn't need to be. He knew she would like it rough. APril wasn't the kind of person he saw likinig it any other way but he did decide to change it up. He slowed down and then sped up. Everytime she thought that she had time to catch her breathe he would push in fierce as ever, pushing his member into the deepest part of her, smashing against her womb and then in and out like an animal. Then he would slow up again and repeat the process. The voice in his head had gone quiet. Tsuna just thought that it liked what it saw. That voice was a part of him and he knew it. Again he would note to check on that later. He spun her around so that she was facing him and pulled her legs off the ground holding them in his strong arms and once again moved into her. He wasn't going to give her any kind of break. He went in and out like a steam piston and hoped that she could hold on. He moved his face in and gave her a deep kiss as his golden eyes settled on hers. He then leaned his head to her ear and whispered "So you have finally become mine..."
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 20, 2011 12:34 pm

And Holy Crap, that was not what Amare expect expected from Tsuna, it was the factor that he wanted her… He wanted it all from Amare… Not a single word was exchange only Tsuna’s ‘Hello my little pet, Daddy’s home’ come before he completely became the Alpha over her with such passion and furious actions. It was like instant moment where even Amare was being fucked and mind fucked at the same time. It was much as mind fucking when he flipped her over and entered her instantly and Amare was completely under his spell.. Not a single struggle was given to him; it made her throw her head back in pure pleasure… He thrashed into her as if he was practicing almost every dream for this moment. It felt so good, the female clearly showed it. Amare was panting a bit heavily as the waves of pleasurable moans would have completely passage with so many rhythms. Doggy style… It was her favorite of positions, there was no doubt about this man had instant detector on what made her more and more than turned on from simple words. Feeling every single each of his member with her lost cravens of wonders, it felt so wonderful… Every time he would out, the walls would tighten so each time… He would feel her soaking wet walls, every bump and flaw. Each stroke of his member against her walls felt as if he was pushing all of the right buttons. Amare gasp for air a bit began to pant softly as if she was kitten always on the move… These hormones of her were like explosion like firecrackers just going off. Her arms began to take the pain once began to go deeper and deeper within her, and each of his slaps against her fine peachy behind began to sound like instant thunder one of the loudest of pleasure moans overwhelmed her…
“Ahhhhhhhhh, M-Master Tsuna, Chhhhuu…More!”

Amare found herself in a bit of pain which she felt Tsuna pull her hair to change the position of her… She was basically sitting upright while he continues to onto to fuck her; not to stop without even worrying about her emotions or tending to her every need. Actually on what Amare loved about this… Emotions? He had them just he was impulsive. He didn’t want to lose this chance to Matthew once again, so he stopped fate from restoring itself… Direct pleasure shot though her body, testing her endurance and how long it would last until the female clearly gave in to his burning passion and those tough intentions. Amare loved it all. Slight pain, Wild and Crazy Sex, and pleasurable actions, lastly an Alpha male who keep his promises… He was amazing... Her back completely arched back, those eyes closely closed off of to the world imaging this being the best thing. Her hands were pleasuring her well formed breast, giving them a squeeze, twist and flicking the harden nipple and pressing them together off and on as she bounced off of his member. The feeling of mixture of liquid just leaking all of the places, all over the female’s thighs and his lap, it felt so good… It told her one thing, she was getting to it… Then his finger made it way past her razor sharp teeth, her tongue attached to it instantly devouring the juice right, lapping hungry off of it, before pulling away to glance back at with a cute face. Those eyes drove by complete passion and begging for more and more, and sentence could not even finish without a moan interrupting her.

”I l-It taste d-delightf-ahhhh…. Chuu…”

Suddenly to find herself up against a tree with one leg up in the air; there was massive animal like sex happening between these two. Amare’s moans were shot like rapid fire upon his thrashing of womb than he kept trying to fool her in thinking with the soft break. It didn’t work, even Amare began to join his thrusting with her powerful hips motion adding onto the pleasure. He kept hitting the spot over and over, the pleasure within her stomach began to build and lap over and over again just feeling she was about to release. Amare kept it though under her wraps…”ahhh, nehhh… Little moans granted with the most beautiful sounds, with her sweating body. Soon enough the male was tired of not seeing Amare’s front side, twirled her arm completely swept her off of her feet… Once he re-enter after about two or three thrust later, those nails would find themselves deep into his back as she released her juice completely with the candy coated moan…

”M-Master Tsuna, Ohhhhhhhh~”

Amare’s body didn’t stop just because of that, Amare actually pushed Tsuna down onto the ground and began to ride the male like he was that wild bull. Her hips paced themselves up and down over and over again those walls were to the point of firm tightness. From this position the female could feel his entire rod within her… ”Master Tsuna… I can’t help myself but what are your dreams with little old me, Amare?” Just because she might be having wild animal sex, didn’t mean questions didn’t pop up. Amare might have been the last person to think of the future but he wasn’t…. She knew he had something planned out… ”Something more or just fling buddies…” Amare’s hands stroked his strong chest enjoying his every muscle tone and those blood orb pierced into his luring golden.

((I can do so much better just you basically went a bit to far))

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Tsuna
Tsuna
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 10:50 pm
Tsuna had been pushed down on his back while Amare was riding him like a bull. Tsuna couldn't say that he didn't like it though. He was actually a little happy that she was getting into it. Well he knew she liked it by her screams of pleasure but taking the initiative told Tsuna that she was either really having a good time or that Tsuna was really bad and she had to take over. The latter was completely impossible. Now that thought was interesting. Lately Tsuna had been thinking about how his thought patterns have changed. Tsuna heard a chuckle in the back of his mind. He liked the new different version of himself that he saw. This going to become more and more interesting now that he had changed. Ectasy was shooting through his body as he was heading closer and closer to a climax. Her grinding plus gravity pushed his cock up and further into her pussy than he believed was even possible. The walls of her pussy shaped around his cock like they were made for him clinching down hard as it moved in and out. Tsuna was in aw of the figure that was in front of him now. This lustful beauty that was straddling him. What the hell…Now that was another thought that made him think. What the hell, he never thought like that before did he? Things were starting to become stranger and stranger inside his mind as he let her take the lead for once. “Interesting, boy, maybe your mind hasn’t been fully corrupted yet, are you still resisting my influence” The strange voice came again from deep inside him. Tsuna pushed it away for now. He didn’t have time to think about dealing with whatever it was at a moment like this. Tsuna was enjoying himself and he would not have something like a voice interrupt the time he was having right now.

Again her screams of pleasure racked through his brain as she rode atop. The night air cool against his skin stimulated him further as the moonlight shone down on them through the trees. Tsuna had continued ravish her body up and down as he made sure to satisfy her every need. Her moans were like a jolt of electricity that sent up a wave of electricity through his body. He was learning some startling things about himself during this point in time. Tsuna wasn't sure about it but he was starting to think he was becoming a sadist. A smirk appeared on his face. He like the way her body curved as if it were created just to fit him as he pounded away at her insides making her scream out in pleasure. Tsuna rammed his cock into the deepest parts of her, right up until it was hitting her womb. In the middle of her screams he heard her ask him a question about what he planned to do with her. Now that made him think a second. He didn't understand what she wanted him to say. Did she wanted him to say what he would truly do with her or would he have to give a more cynical response. Sometimes he didn't like answering these kind of questions. They always involved him to delve into his own mind and think about what to say. Of course most of the this thinking was happening in a matter of seconds. Tsuna thinks about many options in a couple of seconds. Well he knew what he wanted to say but he was embarrassed. Damn April knows that when it comes to these subjects Tsuna tends to hate answering. They always made him feel uncomfortable about himself a little. Of course on the outside he still had the evil grin on his face. This was starting to become his normal face but it was really growing on him. He was thinking about heading to the demon world now that was kicked out of Iramasha Island. Now he was wandering. Why is it when he was thinking it always seemed to go in a different direction.

She continued to assail him form the top as Tsuna pounded into her from the bottom as he racked his brain about what he needed ton say. “Why don’t you just tell her the truth, boy, this is what you wanted right, you don’t think about the future, it’s always about you. This is what you wanted. You wanted to fuck her, ravish every part of her and then dump her”. The voice was back again. Now he knew for certain that whatever it was, it was a foreign entity trying to influence his mind, either that or seeing how far he could push him before he truly fought back. Inside his mind Tsuna pushed the voice down again. He knew for a fact that this was not how he truly thought. Half of that may be true but Tsuna could tell he was mixing truth with lies. Now Tsuna had to give Amare an answer about the future "You know I always hate to answre these kinds of questions, they actually require me to explain things that are supposed to happen in the future". Tsuna face almost turned childish. Damn if there were a topic in all the world that could change his demeanor even for a second it would be this. He could almost kill her for asking this kind of question. Of course with his eyes slitted and face face that now looks as if it were menacing all the time the boyish look still made him look like like a little devil. His sharpened canines didn’t exactly help either. "I would make you a queen among queens, I would give you the life you deserve and make you happy for the rest of your life." Of course this was a metaphor. He was just referring too. He was referring to ow he would do everything in his power to make her happy for the rest of her life. This was hard enough to think without turning red. Matched with his red hair this was just all too much for Tsuna to handle. He just waited for a response.
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:07 pm
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Groovy14
Archived

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:13 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:28 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A chance Encounter (future thread) - Page 2 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum