Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Ryu Shadowmoore
Ryu Shadowmoore
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Katsumi Hayashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Katsumi Hayashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Katsumi Hayashi Empty Katsumi Hayashi

Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:36 pm
HUMAN

Name: Katsumi Hayashi

Appearance: Katsumi is a 5'4 man who is still developing physically, he has dirty white hair that is sort of spiked, and wears a black and white jacket. Underneath his jacket he has a black and red striped shirt and he wears a crown of sort on his head. He wears black jeans and a pair of normal sneakers. He also has one amber eye on th right and one emerald green eye on the right.

Katsumi Hayashi Aa
Long Haired one: Takashi/Short Haired one: Katsumi

Background: Right around the age of 17, right before Nia Hayashi went to bartending school, Katsumi and his twin brother Takashi were born. Unlike his brother, who from an early age showed a great deal of mischieviousness, Katsumi was a more level headed boy, tending to stay out of getting into mischief with his brother, but not afraid to step up if his brother was in trouble. Mostly Katsumi was a body guard, a protecter of his shorter brother, and as time went on and Takashi got into more and more trouble, Katsumi would have to increase his skills, studying battle techniques from his mother's bodyguard, Ikiro, who at first was afraid to train him, but soon his defenses weakened and the body guard decided to teach Katsumi everything he knew. His mother would be worried about her son, but over all she knew he was in capable hands, and over time Katsumi developed a sense of honor that would set him on the path to become a great warrior.

As time went on and the deeds of his brother continued to get worse, Katsumi ended up unable to help him. But yet, he began to spend more time on the streets wandering for his brother, only because his mother wanted him to watch after him, since they had no father. This did not mean Katsumi didn't want to look for his brother, it just meant that he was beginning to tire of the whole good guy/bad guy routine.

Personality: Katsumi is what you would call a man of prinicpal and duty. Even though he is young he still holds the values of righteousness highly and tries his best to not do anything bad (which is extremely difficult because of his relationship to his brother Takashi). Katsumi is a good boy and loves his family, but because of his love of his family it makes it difficult sometimes to make the right decision. However his love for his family does take priority over many things...even the life of others. Katsumi is a warm and kind man, he unlike his brother, is easy to tak too, and is more than willing to help if asked poltely and will surely do the job till the very end.

Likes: Training, his mother, chinese food, Ikiro, and the color blue.

Dislikes: Violence, mischievious actions, and liars.

Fear: He fears that one day...sooner or later he may have to put his brother down. He hopes that day never comes and he hopes that he will never have to make the greatest sacrafice of all...the sacrafice of his family.

Powers: Katsumi's powers are the polar opposite of his mother's the ability to take energy out of living organisms to increase his own power temporarily. The problem wtih this power is that he must be within range of touching distance and then he must touch his foe to drain their energy. He can also cause the burst of this energy to create a sort of 'shield' that pulses outward from his body once enough energy is gained. This can be used to protect him from incoming attacks or to blast his opponents back short distance away so that he can jump a bit back and then go right back on the offensive. He also has the ability to drain energy from electrically charged objects (e.g.: Batteries, light sockets, power wires, and opening wiring conduits.), this allows him to gain short bursts of energy which raises his spiritual energy temporarily. If he deems it at an any point necessary he can also utilize the spiritual energy he has gathered to increase his own abilities. He can also see Hollows.

Skill level: Hand to Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Speed: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill level: Powers: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Strengths: Strong sense of honor, love of his family, and respect for authority, always in till the job is done.

Weakness: Too emotionally attached to his brother, sometimes way too honor bound and unable to finish off his foes, and a do or die type of guy.

RP Sample:
Kai was bored and as he walked through Seireitei he made a decision on where he should go for the day, after all...applying for a position as a Vice Captain and then taking the test could wait. Today he felt like taking a break from all the training and all of the chaos and that feeling propelled him out the gates of Seireitei and into the Rukongai, where he would quickly look for a calm and peaceful place to have a picnic. Are you really thinking about having a picnic? Isn't there better things you could be doing with your time?, the voice of Aquas said to him as he walked past a small market place. Kai paused for a second and shook his head Why do you always have to be such a nag? Can't I just enjoy myself for a little bit. I've been looking for my identity in the logs of the Shinigami academy for the past few days. Cut me some slack., he said to Aquas who let out a sort of disgruntled sigh, and then retreated into the deeper part of his mind.

It was true, he had spent the last few in the records room, and nothing was revealed to him. Not a speck of information that would point him in the right direction to find out who he was and yes it had gotten on his nerves. Never had Kai been more frustrated with himself than now and if he had been more frustrated with himself before he most likely would not remember it anyway. "Man, this sucks...wish I knew some other Shinigamis that I could talk to.", Kai said to himself gloomily. It seemed like no one was interested in him at the academy, not a single student had asked him who he was, and had simply ignored him when he asked them questions or tried to strike up conversation. It had upset Kai, but not as much as not finding out who he was from the logs. Kai had arrived at a river as his emotions switched into relax mode and he lay down on the grass near the river, looking up at the sky above.

He let the cold breeze hit him as he lay there and he let out a sigh on contentment, why couldn't every moment of life be this relaxing? With that thought he slipped off his shoes and dipped his feet into the river, letting the cold water go between his toes, and letting out another sigh of contentment as he did this. I will find the information I'm seeking eventually...no need to rush into things. Besides...I'm in no rush., Kai thought to himself as the wind picked up again. Kai began to slip into a state of sleep and as he did his dreams were filled with fighting. Two dark figures clashed against each other and as they did it became clear to him that they were both shinigami or appeared to be. Finally one of them impaled the other and that was when Kai woke up. Feeling at his chest and screaming a bit, Kai would sit up straight and look around in fright, but he quickly calmed down. "What the hell was that?", he said to himself as he looked around, "I must've been seeing things...or maybe it was a memory.".
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Katsumi Hayashi Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Katsumi Hayashi Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Katsumi Hayashi Empty Re: Katsumi Hayashi

Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:15 am
Katsumi Hayashi 1270734631008s
Yo, what up? This is the Head Admin Frost, and I just wanna give you a few things to make your application better.

--------------------------------------------

The problem wtih this power is that he must be within range of touching distance and then he must touch his foe to drain their energy

The sentence I highlighted in red is where I'm gonna start off first for his powers.

Ho'kay, so first off, I think their should be a limit on how much he can absorb for each tier. Most likely, I'm gonna make him a 2-3. So, I'm gonna break it down like this.

Most people between 5-5 and 2-3+, your character should have less trouble trying to steal their energy. However, I think you should place a limit on how much of their energy he can suck up. I say at most he should be able to zap 50% of their energy for his own. And after he reaches the max, it should be a 5 post cool-down.

As for trying to suck the energy out of stronger tiers, here is my plan:

People 2-2 to 2-1+ he can suck their energy, but it'll be slightly more difficult to do. Characters 1-3 to 1-1+ he'll REALLY have a hard time trying to suck their energy and therefore I believe it should take 1-2 post for his ability to kick in, but it'll be more effective then him sucking the energy from weaker character. And for people on 0 tier, well, your gonna need at least 5-7 post to suck their energy, but it'll worth it since your character will really benefit from it. The cool down time for sucking a 1 tier character should be 7-8 post, while a 0 tier should be 10-15.

This can all change as you make your character stronger and get upgrades.

He can also cause the burst of this energy to create a sort of 'shield' that pulses outward from his body once enough energy is gained. This can be used to protect him from incoming attacks or to blast his opponents back short distance away so that he can jump a bit back and then go right back on the offensive.

I don't have any problems with this.

He also has the ability to drain energy from electrically charged objects (e.g.: Batteries, light sockets, power wires, and opening wiring conduits.), this allows him to gain short bursts of energy which raises his spiritual energy temporarily. If he deems it at an any point necessary he can also utilize the spiritual energy he has gathered to increase his own abilities He can also see Hollows.

Alrighty, for the first thing I highlighted I say for each object that has a sufficient amount of energy his power should go up slightly for about 2-5 post. If he is able to suck up a large amount of electricity, I believe his Speed and overall powers should increase for a good 10 post. (So if you put Speed as adept, it'll be marked as advanced for that time and etc)

Also, if you try to absorb electrical based attacks I say you should have no problems absorbing those from a lower tier, but those on a higher tier it should be a lot more difficult.

Background: Right around the age of 17, right before Nia Hayashi went to bartending school, Katsumi and his twin brother Takashi were born. Unlike his brother, who from an early age showed a great deal of mischieviousness, Katsumi was a more level headed boy, tending to stay out of getting into mischief with his brother, but not afraid to step up if his brother was in trouble. Mostly Katsumi was a body guard, a protecter of his shorter brother, and as time went on and Takashi got into more and more trouble, Katsumi would have to increase his skills, studying battle techniques from his mother's bodyguard, Ikiro, who at first was afraid to train him, but soon his defenses weakened and the body guard decided to teach Katsumi everything he knew. His mother would be worried about her son, but over all she knew he was in capable hands, and over time Katsumi developed a sense of honor that would set him on the path to become a great warrior.

As time went on and the deeds of his brother continued to get worse, Katsumi ended up unable to help him. But yet, he began to spend more time on the streets wandering for his brother, only because his mother wanted him to watch after him, since they had no father. This did not mean Katsumi didn't want to look for his brother, it just meant that he was beginning to tire of the whole good guy/bad guy routine.

I have no problems with your background, but hopefully you can add 1 or 2 more paragraph's to make it seem a bit longer and more detailed.

Personality: Katsumi is what you would call a man of prinicpal and duty. Even though he is young he still holds the values of righteousness highly and tries his best to not do anything bad (which is extremely difficult because of his relationship to his brother Takashi). Katsumi is a good boy and loves his family, but because of his love of his family it makes it difficult sometimes to make the right decision. However his love for his family does take priority over many things...even the life of others. Katsumi is a warm and kind man, he unlike his brother, is easy to tak too, and is more than willing to help if asked poltely and will surely do the job till the very end.

Try to add more depth to your character by typing up at least 2-4 paragraph's so we can know how he acts and what not. If it helps you can break it down into certain words that would describe your character and then start to build paragraph's from that.

---------------

Katsumi Hayashi Image892

Now, everything else, you can either add more or leave it as it is.

Your character will also be a 2-3 after you complete these changes

Katsumi Hayashi WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Katsumi Hayashi Left_bar_bleue0/0Katsumi Hayashi Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Katsumi Hayashi Empty Re: Katsumi Hayashi

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:17 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum