Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Empty Re: Kaleb Alighieri[DONE]

Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 pm

~I AM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH!~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!~
First off… NO… You are not a dark prince D:<

You are not older then 9k years old really with such a short history; Our hell doesn’t have hellraisers… *Sweatdrop* I am going to say this right now, rewrite this entire app… We have the demon world, sure but the hell... I am not going to state anymore. Plus Satin is taken here, so you must have someone's permission. Literally this app is full of mistakes, PM me and I willing to help you with somethings.... Lets just take a step back and say we are not writing based off of hell… and you change your powers as well...

I don't know why other staff members can't grade this app but I just did...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Characters

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Left_bar_bleue0/0Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Empty Re: Kaleb Alighieri[DONE]

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:07 pm
Work on him in Archive until fixed.

Kaleb Alighieri[DONE] Ap8OoJO

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum