Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done]

Mon May 30, 2011 3:18 am
Vizard Template

General Information

Name: Ichimaru Shikimaru
Appearance Age: Between 16 - 20
True Age: 861

Overall Appearance

Personality: An extremely hyper vizard.He always battle with someone with full energy.He seems to be kind,but he is evil in the other side but, he is also very kind to poor and sad people, thus he will become more kind to his friends, girls etc.Because he knows girls usually sad and a crybaby.So,he always likes to make friends with girls but, his best friend are the most important to him.Hates water because it feels cold when being wet.Likes blood spilling and killing hollows.He also likes to crush hollows or slice them into half with his zanpakuto.He dislikes anything that is cold and not tasty.

Very busybody when it comes to arguement.He has no mercy when in fighting and battle.Thus he doesnt like to give up and surrender in the middle of the fight.He usually watching people from far distance because he doesnt want to be spotted.He always bring a backpack with him because there are like hundreds of binoculars inside.He can exchange them if his binoculars is broken.He also bring his dual zanpakuto with him.He afraid that someone will stole it and took away his favourite zanpakuto.

He has a serious attitude when every fighting begins.He usually holds his zanpakuto only with his right hand because its much easier to swing.He always use his right leg to kick anything.Example like grenade etc.Because it gives him more power to kick and the right time before anything could happen to himself.Even he has a happy memories,he doesnt smile even once because he has a lots of secret that are hidden and cannot be revealed.

Whenever he sees a candle, he'll light the fire up, since he hates empty candles so much.He never gets serious when there is no fighting.All he does is Playing with his zanpakuto or going out for a mission.He only talks with his friends.He always avoids the people he doesnt know.But usually instead of running,he kills them,if they tried to threaten him or attack him.As if he gets scared,he always runs as fast as a car because scaring him is an extremely bad thing to do.He likes to crash anything in its path when he was running, because he doesnt like anyone blocks his way when he runs.

Appearance: Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] 2843

Height: 5'9

Weight: 69kg

Zanpakuto (Sealed) Description

Zanpakuto Name: Aguni to rudora (Agni and Rudra)

Zanpakuto Spirit: Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] AgniRudra
Agni and Rudra are both Skillful,Serious and adept at fighting together, though they can be tricked into hurting each other.However, once one host is defeated, the other will go for the fallen sword, allowing him to become more powerful.
Both of them has the same personalities since they are the twin demon.
Agni and Rudra possesses demon spirit and not just only a normal zanpakuto spirit.Agni is the red sword with power to control fire, while Rudra is the blue sword with power to control wind.They can be combined, and are able to hurl forth fire and tornado-like gusts.

Zanpakuto World: In the desert,empty and the place is filled with silence.The only sound was the wind blowing from the sky.And the sand on the ground would blow away by the wind as well.The wind would blow endlessly.But there would be 100 blades making a large circle, blocking the way out, once touched, it'll shock you to death. there were electric wires around the circle and tied up around the handle of the blades.

Sealed Zanpakuto Appearance: Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Jayts

Release Phrase: Agni The Fire,Rudra The Wind,Now eliminate anything that stands in your way,Kasai ya kaze!

Zanpakotu (Shikai) Description

Shikai Appearance: Agni and Rudra would be covered by Fire and Wind, burning them, as the twin blades turns into a pair of living blades with serrated edges.Their handle has a head,Agni's head was red, but his eyes were orange.Rudra's head were blue and its eyes were crystal blue.Both twin blades were able to speak wihout their bodies.

Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] AgniRudra

Agni and Rudra

Shikai Abilities:

Million Slash - Quickly swing his twin zanpakuto around for a multi-hit attack.When both zanpakuto was swing down at the last hit, dealing a moderate damage to the enemy.

Sky Dance - Swing both of the zanpakuto in mid-air, chopping through unsuspecting foes and does an "X" form when lands onto the ground.But if deals a serious damage if all the combos was connected at once.Moderate damage with half of the combo wasnt connected and small damage with most combo that didnt connect and no damage with only one combo was connected only since the attack was so weak with one attack only.

Crawler - Attack far-away enemies by plunging his dual zanpakuto into the ground to roll out a large carpet of flame in their direction.

Twister -
Quickly spin out dual zanpakuto slashes, creating a heat vortex burning everything in the general vicinity.Burning the entire area within 50 meters, dealing a Moderate damage for those who touches or goes near it.

Tempest-
Spin upward on an enemy while twirling his dual zanpakuto, generating a flame vortex burning everything in its path.If anything connects it, it gives a moderate damage for those who doesnt have any armor and/or sheild.Gives a small damage for those who have sheilds only.And no damage for those who have both sheilds and armor.

Revenge - Swinging his dual zanpakuto into an "X" form at the same time, can break through a sheild after doing 5 times of hit and gives a a little bit of damage to the enemy if the sheild wasnt broken.And deals a moderate damage when the sheild was broken and got slashed at the same time.

Crazy Flames - Quickly spin his one zanpakuto only(Agni), creating a fire tornado and covers the entire area quickly in 5 seconds within 50 meters big.Sucks the enemy into the tornado if they go near it.It deals a small damage to any enemy and no damage for the ones have protection on them.

Wind Wave - Spinning his other zanpakuto upwards(Rudra), Creating a wave and goes straight foward to 150 meters away, dealing no damage to the enemy.Only knocking the enemy back.

Fire Wave - Spinning his zanpakuto upwards(Agni), creating a wave and goes straight foward to 100 meters away.Any enemy who get hitted by it gets knocked back and a small damage.

Fire and Wind Cero - This might be similiar to the cero to the hollow powers he have.But, this fires out double cero.One cero in each of his palm.The cero on his left hand was a fire cero.Which deals a moderate damage and incinerate the enemy when it makes contact.The cero on his right hand was a wind cero.Able the knock the enemy back and deals a small damage.If it makes a full contact, it explodes like a grenade and deals another small damage.

Zanpakotu (Bankai) Description

Bankai Appearance:-
Bankai Abilities:-

Hollow Mask and Inner Hollow

Inner Hollow Description: A Male that has the same face as his.The Inner hollow's name was unknown.His hair was standing up, sharp like spines.The inner hollow clothes were the same as his, but a longer coat than his.His pants were dark colour.The shirt has a skull sign on the back,and the pants had a blood spill on it.The hollow's eyes were yellow and white.Thus,His shoes were dark and white,His voice are deep and it sounds like he was an emotionless man.He wears a necklace that has a skull symbol as well.

Inner Hollow Personality: Extremely Serious and doesnt care about anyone or anything,Thus his heart is cold.Himself is Emotionless but not a cool guy.He hates anyone that disobey his orders.He never likes anything in his life.He only likes to fight and battle.He always wants some fun when he gets bored.And usually trying the take over Ichimaru's body to fight someone for fun.He'll take over Ichimaru's body whenever he gets bored and wants some fun.

Hollow Mask Appearance: Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Mask

Hollow Powers: Cero - Able to fire our a high blast of concertrated spirit energy from his index finger, the cero was a crimson red, dealing a serious damage to the enemy.It requires a large amount of spiritual energy.

Shinigami Skills/Powers - learned only the moderate level and the basic level of kido.

Enhanced Strength - While using the Hollow mask, Ichimaru's strength only increases slightly and able to cut through large stone.But the strength still isnt strong enough to cut through metals yet.

Enhanced Speed - While wearing his hollow mask, Ichimaru’s already formidable speed is greatly enhanced and a little bit fast enough to be able to launch simultaneous attacks at the opponent from different angles.

Enhanced Agility - his agility grants him great dexterity in battle, able to attack his opponent from various angles with great accuracy and force.

Enhanced Durability - His durability is even more evident.

Enhanced Endurance - Even if he wear the hollow mask and his body got taken over, it makes him much more pain resistant.

Enhanced Spiritual Power - While wearing the mask, the spiritual power Ichimaru possesses becomes even greater than before.His spiritual powers was multiple times that with the mask on his spiritual energy changes into something similar to that of a Hollow.

Power Augmentation - While wearing the mask, Ichimaru's Hollow powers supplement his Shinigami powers, giving him a vast increase in both strength and speed.

Hollow Combat - When Ichimaru fights with his mask on his fighting style becomes more instinctive than practiced. The Hollow mask also makes him more ruthless.

Increased Mask Duration - After Ichimaru's long training and subjugating his inner Hollow, Ichimaru can use his Hollow mask while retaining his personality, but could originally only wear it for fifteen seconds at a time or his body will be taken over by the inner hollow.

Resurreccion Appearance:-None-

Resurreccion Abilities:-None-

Background/Roleplay Sample

Background:
The beginning:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] 19-anime_boy_music

Child/Kid:
Ichimaru grew up in soul society wihout his parents taking care of him.Instead,his uncle and auntie is the one who is been taking care of Ichimaru.But,He already have a dual zanpakuto since he was borned.Both Dual Zanpakuto would be named "Agni and Rudra".He named them with this name because they are Fire and Wind, when the first time he heard them speak, he was shocked, Agni and Rudra said that they were his zanpakuto, so Ichimaru picked them up and use them as his weapon.He heard that his family abandoned him since he was borned.Thus he doesnt care much.He joined the Gotei 13 hoping that he could find peace for the soul society and the human world.He didnt made any friends.So,while he was walking around the park,he saw a girl crying,as he asked the girl that was crying, "Why are you crying?", Ichimaru asked.The Girl answered, "My parents died... in a car accident", as she said it, she cried more.Then Ichimary asked again, "What is your name?", as the little girl answered his question, "S-Sakura...", she said.Ichimaru would introduce himself, "My Name is Ichimaru Shikimaru,although it sounds weird but this is my name!", the boy said cheerfully.As he held his hand out at sakura, "Come on,be cheerful!", so the little hold the boy's hand, then Ichimaru pulled sakura up, dragging her to his house, he shouted as he opened the door, "Uncle!I'm home!", he shouted so loud that the entire house could heard his voice, then he dragged sakura in again, he drag her to his room, letting go of her hand, "You can stay here as long as you want,i wont let you be homeless!", he said bravely as he smile at the girl, sakura would wipe her tears off her eyes, "Thanks..", she said it cheerfully, smiling back at Ichimaru.

So, In a short time, they became best friends, Ichimaru and sakura went into the 12th division with sakura together, because both of them wanted the soul society and the human world to become a peace world.Ichimaru dreamed to be the captain of 12th division and sakura wanted to be Ichimaru's Lieutenant one day.After a few days, They heard there was a break out of the hollows to the human world.So,Ichimaru,sakura and his squad was send in together for a mission, Ichimaru swing his zanpakuto, killing each of the hollows by cutting their head off.As Ichimaru saw a man,wearing a hollow mask on, the man screamed, going berserk, as he was holding a zanpakuto or some sort, killing all the hollows in a few seconds in an incredible speed, in 5 seconds, he realised that sakura was stabbed through the chest from behind by the beserk man, as Ichimaru shouted, "NO!",the blood would spill all over his face, as his eyes widened, the man dissapeared in a quick speed, Ichimaru quickly swing his sword, as he successfully sliced the berserk man with a hollow mask head off, as he kneeled down, he cried, then he passed out in the middle of the road.

He woke up slowly, realise that he woke up in the middle of the road, his shinigami clothes was still clean, that he was lucky the blood spill on his face, then he opened his eyes wide, Ichimaru would stand up, shouting "Sakura!!!", but no one answered, Ichimaru was embaressed, that he didnt want to go back to the soul society because the loss of his best friend, sakura.So, he was walking for an hour, that a young little girl would look at Ichimaru, asking him, "Are you lost, little boy?", his eyes widened, looking at the girl that was about the same age as his, the little girl asked again, "Why are you on these clothes, you look weird", she giggled as she saw me wearing the shinigami clothes.The little girl would introduce herself, "My name is Hinamori, you can call me hina", then Ichimaru introduced himself as well, "My Name is Ichimaru Shikimaru,although my name is weird,but this is my name!", he smiled cheerfully. Hinamori asked, "You lost?", Ichimaru had no choice but to lie in such an embaressing way, "Yeah,i'm lost", Hinamori would hold my hand wihout telling me, as she dragged Ichimaru to her house, as Ichimaru Shouted, "OMG!!YOU'RE FAST!!!!", Ichimaru realised he instantly is in the house in a few seconds, as he blinked, "That's very fast".While they were at home, Hinamori would dye Ichimaru's hair into red, as Ichimaru screamed, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY HAIR!?NOW ITS RED!!!", Hinamori said, "It looks good on you with red hair~", Ichimaru would look at his hair, smiling at Hinamori, he said "Thanks!".So,Ichimaru and Hinamori would become best friends and lived together.

Teenager/Young Adult:

Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Sebastian

After he reached at the age of 450, he trained himself extremely hard to combat the foes, wanting to become stronger and more aggresive.Its been so many since he never went back to soul society, but he was still living with Hinamori.Ichimaru was currently training alone because Hinamori went out to buy some ingredients for dinner.He always been training alone.But one thing he couldnt get off from his mind,Sakura's death.Ichimaru though he is the one who caused her death because he didnt protect her well.

In the midnight, Ichimaru sneaked out from Hinamori's house again to hunt hollows, thus he brings his twin zanpakuto as well, he ran into the forest, then he found 10 hollows surrounding him, Ichimaru was unable to escape from the hollows because he was surrounded, Ichimaru would simply rush to the hollows, holding his twin zanpakuto and ready to attack them.

After a few hours, all 10 hollows was defeated, but Ichimaru was wounded badly, after being attacked by those hollows, a lots of scratch and cuts would around his body, thus he bleeds a lot, then he passed out in the middle of the night, as when he woke up in the morning, he was inside Hinamori's house already.He look around, thinking that who bought him back into Hinamori's house, he looks around again, as he was relieved that the twin zanpakuto still with him.So,he was thinking about being serious in the fight, and be more caution of his surroundings.But, he still smiling even though he still remembers Sakura's Death.

Adult:

Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] 1249250196_8459_full

Been so many years since Ichimaru has became an adult,After all of his training, All he only have are Enhanced Strength,Enhanced Speed,Enhanced Agility and Enhance Durability.But, Ichimaru still hadn't learn his bankai yet.Thus, he was a little bit sad for not learning his bankai yet.Then he realised he was a vizard because someone said there was a horrible hollow attack that has the same appearance as me.The one who said it was actually the shinigami from the soul society.When i tried to ask a question, they took out their zanpakuto and tried to attack me.Thus, i ran away from them with full speed.Now, Ichimaru became wanted in soul society.Then while he was hiding,the one that was the same as he is, a vizard.The male told his name to me,"My name is Zei", Ichimaru heard that named, he tried to hold his laughter because the name was too girly.Then he exhale.Zei told me about the Vizard corps and showed me.So,he joined the vizard corps and made a lots of good friends in the vizard corps and he never seen Hinamori again.From now on, Ichimaru would be staying in the vizard corps for the rest of his life.

Role Play Sample:
He'd took out his twin zanpakuto, as he spins his dual zanpakuto, it causes to create a heat vortex, spinning around him, as the hollow that touches it, being sucked it and burn the hollow into ashes, then when he stop spinning, instead the vortex only dissapears, it dissapears and released out a shockwave to paralyze anything that is 100 meters away.

He walked around with his zanpakuto, yawning so loud that he was so tired.Then he said, "I just enjoying my life!", as he stretches himself.Then he took out his twin zanpakuto in an instant, slashing both of them in the same time in an "X" sign, the hollow behind him was sliced into 4 triangle-like pieces, as blood spilling all over the floor.

Then he took out a lollipop from his pocket, putting it into his mouth after he ripped the plastic apart from the lollipop.Thus, he lay down on the floor, watching at the sky, then he was shocked that a blade suddenly land beside his head, it almost stabbed his right ear, as he shivered in fear, "What...The...Hell...?", he stood up and took the blade, looking at it, the blade seems new and shiny, then he was thinking either this is a normal blade or a zanpakuto.So, he kept the blade with him and walked away, while the male named Ichimaru would smiled happily and cheerfully.

General Skills

• Durability: Adept
  • General Speed: Beginner
  • Strength: Advanced
  • Weapon Skill: Adept

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Beginner
  • Cero/Bala/Kidou: Advanced
  • Zanjutsu: Adept
  • Hakuda: Adept

Last edited by UnknownOneDemon on Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 pm; edited 6 times in total

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Swordsmen
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty Re: Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done]

Tue May 31, 2011 2:14 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [-]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [-]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes:
Before I get into the powers and such, there is no explanation in your bio that I saw as to how or why your character became a Vizard. There is a few sections where you slip into first person in the app as well, but not enough to count it against you.

Zanpaku-tou Powers
Most of the power lack any description of the size of the attacks or even their shape. The bigger issue is that several of these powers come across as instant hit or instant kill moves.

Tempest- Spin upward on an enemy while twirling his dual zanpakuto, generating a flame vortex burning everything in its path.
A general description of the size of the vortex would be nice, as well as how powerful the flames are and such. By the description it almost sounds like an instant kill move if it connects, but I'll just assume its to sound awesome and isn't an instant kill move.

Revenge - Swinging his dual zanpakuto into an "X" form at the same time, can break through a sheild easily and gives a moderate damage to the enemy at the same time.
If this is a shield break ability, that's fine and state that. However, be sure not to make it an instant shield breaker. The ability to override what some people focus on for their bankai and such with just one ability is a little over powered. However, if this more easily pierces defenses, that's another story.

Crazy Flames - Quickly spin his one zanpakuto only(Agni), then it would create a massive fire tornado and burns anything that goes near it that was at least 50 meters away.
How powerful are the flames? How fast does the attack move? Does it cover an entire area of 50 meters?

Death FireStorm - An extremely deadly ability.It could cause the user getting an instant death if he uses the ability(90% possibility getting an instant death),an ability to kill almost anything around him that was around his 10 feet blast radius.
[I made this one so i can made it 90% impossible so it wasnt over-powered]

Alright, I understand why you put the drawback on there and all. However, the site has a strict policy against instant kill moves, no matter the drawbacks. If you look up some of the absurdly powerful abilities on other character, none of them are instant kills.

Hollow Abilities
Enhanced Strength - While using the Hollow mask, kazuki gains a substantial increase in strength and was even able to slightly break a sword with a single slash.
Enhanced Strength is fine. However, whether or not you can bust another person sword is dependent on that person, so saying you can is misleading.

Enhanced Speed - While wearing his hollow mask, kazuki’s already formidable speed is greatly enhanced.His attacks also become so fast that the opponent cannot even perceive them until after they are hit.He also becomes fast enough to outrun his own energy attacks, allowing
him to strike and enhance them or launch simultaneous attacks at the
opponent from different angles.

Enhanced Speed is fine as well. However, the level of increase you're talking about here seems rather high. Saying that you can swing faster than they can perceive is subjective to who you're fighting, or else its too great an increase. The outrunning energy thing means he'd be immune to energy attacks because he can outrun all them, which would put him in the realm of overpowered. Being capable of launching attacks from multiple angles is fine, but the wording could lead to misunderstandings or problems.

Tier:
TBA

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Addiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 am
I've fixed them as you said.I just put each of them that has a serious damage,Moderate damage,small damage and no damage.That would be enough fair. :3

"Though Every Fight Now and Then Does Make Life A Little More Interesting, Dont ya think?" - Kazuki Hikamori

Original/Previous Avatar:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Swordsmen
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Left_bar_bleue20/100Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 1:28 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [x]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [-]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: You fixed it, so I saw.
Tier: 2-3+
Hayuko
Hayuko
Bearer Of Hell

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Left_bar_bleue15/100Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (15/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:39 pm
Move to Adoption per request of Kazuki
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ichimaru Shikimaru [Done] Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:51 am
Since it was put up for adoption before August, this character is Archived!

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum