Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finding a proper guide Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Finding a proper guide Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Finding a proper guide Empty Finding a proper guide

Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:36 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Finding a proper guide 117826_1221599853781_full

Ai walked among these woods as if it were his home. Well they were sort of Since other than Huceo Mundo this is the place he has spent most of his time. Of all things that he needed right now was a guide for his and the group of many races that followed him. They were all currently at camp and he decided to take a little walk around. A guide to him is like a person who would lead him down there path and closer to the end of his own. But in the month he has been here no one has shown up as so. His followers were starting to worry that this was the end. But he hoped that today would be the day he finds the guide that will take them out of here.

As his walk continued he came across a group of hollows they all seemed to be gillan rank menos. When they sensed him they stop feeding on their current meal and moved on to him. Even through he was a Arrancar he was currently in a weaker state that made it appear as if he was a gillan as well when he became one. Quickly Ai pulled out his zanpakuto and had all ready cut one in half killing it using sonido to get close enough to do so quickly. The three remaining started to circle him as they continued there useless attacks againist him. These hollows weren't really worth his time at all.

"You should all leave now he said and his purple and yellow reitsu flared around him breifly scaring them away for a little while or maybe forever either way the job was done.

Ai stood there and thought about his life for a momment he was now over 1,000 years old. Probably one of the oldest Hollows/Arrancars but not the oldest by far.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finding a proper guide Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding a proper guide Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Finding a proper guide Empty Re: Finding a proper guide

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:36 pm
It was a normal day for Zen, he spent this day like many in the Karakura forest. It was the best area for him to train. He walked along as the beams from the orange sun came down through the trees and reflected off his white hair. The sun mixed with the pure white caused a sheen, as if he was a pure-bred dog in a breeding contest. With hair like his he would've taken first for sure. It traveled all the way down his back, even though it was in a high ponytail. People have called him gay for it, but really it was the easiest way to keep it out of his eyes during a fight. And long hair in your eyes during a fight? The easiest way to get destroyed.

Zen was walking along until he felt a flash of fearsome reiatsu. It wasn't enough to scare him, but it didn't feel like any normal flash from a regular shinigami. He immediately began to run towards the area in which he felt it, the grass beneath him crumbling with each step as his hair swayed wildly in the wind he was kicking up. "You felt that too right Yin?" Zen said in his head.

"Yeah... It's... abnormal to say the least. But, I'm getting a weird feeling from it too. Be careful." Yin said. Lately she had been feeling a bit run down. But oh well, she had to study, she had no choice.

"Ok thanks... Why don't you take a nap? You could use a little shut eye." Zen said out loud this time, "I'll be fine, promise. I'll wake you up if anything bad happens ok?" He ran through the forest, dust kicking up behind him as if he was running as fast as he could. However, the boy was only sprinting, it was part of his daily training and he liked to train wherever he could. As his lungs expanded, his blood took in much more oxygen then a normal person. Hell even an abnormal person, his body didn't waste any kind of energy that it encountered. Like the rabbit he had for breakfast this morning, he could feel his body taking out the nutrients, as it went slowly down his entrails. Yup, the boy was severely in tune with his body.

"Hm... I wonder, maybe I should go into town later," he pondered as he entered the clearing where the man stood. He looked wretched, as if he had been in the forest for a prolonged amount of time. And he felt a few more energy levels in the area, this could be bad for Zen. He made sure he was ready for anything, especially the hollows. He considered shooting them down, but honestly he didn't mind them. They were just lonely souls, maybe evil, but mostly just understood, he walked over to the shaggy looking man and observed him. Finally he let himself speak.

"You look lost, can I help you?"

Finding a proper guide Moz-screenshot-26Finding a proper guide 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finding a proper guide Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Finding a proper guide Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:03 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

It took him a little while to notice the other person around since he was in deep thinking. it wasn't until he had spoked that Ai had noticed him. It seemed he was human. He had to be strong to approach him or even be in this area after that realase of reitsu. He certainly wasn't lost but yet he was lost on the path to his fate. Thats when a smile came on to his face as he looked a the human. This was the guide he had been looking for all along this was the boy they've been searching for a entire month. It made him feel just so much joy.

" I'm not lost but it seems that I require a guide and it seems fate has broght you to me on this fine day. But I must check to see if you truely are. The first I must check is do you have a goal or a path that you are trying to go down to complete something that is like a dream you wish to complete. If so please tell me now." he explained.

As Ai waited for his answer the wind blew and moved his hair. It seemed through that it was just right to move his hair to reveal his two mask fragments on either side of his face for a few brief seconds. Of course he didn't know or he would of turned away right away but didn't. But the true thing was what would be the reaction of the human in front of him.

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Finding a proper guide Left_bar_bleue0/0Finding a proper guide Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:52 pm
Zen was taken aback by the blatant acclamation, which was then coupled with the blatant question. A guide? Fate? Zen took a few seconds to ponder what the man had said. His hair then fluttered in the breeze, a swift up and down motion, as his clothes seemed to dance on his body. Ruffling themselves as the wind got into his shirt and under his pants
leg. His long slim body was standing pretty relaxed. But he was careful not to leave any holes in case he needed to defend himself. Zen was not used to people speaking to him like this so he was still a tad edgy before he felt the calm spirit of the man before him. He thought long and hard about what his purpose was and exactly what he wanted to do. So far, he had nothing, but he thought harder. Then it came to him. He moved a stray hair out of his face as he finally came up with an answer, and mustered up enough courage to finally speak again.

"Fate huh, Im not too sure what you mean by that. But as for my life goal. I'm actually not too sure. In reality I don't serve too much of an actual purpose... I just want to be strong. Strong enough to do Yin proud. And when I die, I'll enter the soul society, with Yin. I live... I live for her I guess. Where I go next, well, that's up to the wind my friend." He said a small smile on his face. "But if you don't mind me asking... why do you ask?" Now Zen was curious, he had no idea what this stranger meant. A guide? Sure Zen would love to guide him into town. He decided early that he would like to get some more supplies for the wild, maybe even use a regular toilet. But what this man said sounded a bit different. A tad deeper, as if on a different level. Zen wasn't scared or worried, he put his hands in his pockets and waited for the man to answer.

Finding a proper guide Moz-screenshot-26Finding a proper guide 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:07 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai listened as the human answered back to what he had just told him. It seemed that he served someone another person Yin. it seemed that this person was already a soul because he made it sound like they would be souls at the same time. He also says he travels with the winds which sounded intersesting to him for now. Then he got asked another question. It was the number one question that all guides asked why.. Well it was a simple answer of what was the next place they would go. Ad for guides Ai's job to help or assist in the guides goals for life.

"I ask this because my group is special we help others with there goals and in return you take us to the next place where we will meet the next guide. But the guide requires two things to be a proper one. First is a life goal as you have stated...." he answered and pulled out his sword.

"The second is to be strong enough to be somewhat a leader to my group they must say respect your power. By having this fight with me so close close to my group they should feel your power and this will help you grow stronger." he added.

The winds was not at a much highier speed now for some reason it seemed to move many branches on the tree's and cool the area down somewhat since it was summer.

"Tell me when your ready to begin or not at all if you wish." Ai said to Zen.

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:58 pm
Zen blinked twice at the action. This man was throwing his
brain for a juggle but Zen didn't mind, the breeze was hitting his face and it
caused his clothes to stick to his body in the front but behind him they
fluttered. His hair also picked up in the breeze, though it wasn't strong
enough to lift his pony tail but it did cause it to sway. Zen took in all the
man opposite to him had to say. What Zen got out of it? He wanted a fight, and
Zen would be happy to oblige. He was ready.

But it was so abrupt, he was thinking about what the man
said, to be leader of the group? A group? What group, a group of guides? And
where exactly was he supposed to guide them, Zen had no idea. All that was
running through his head was the idea of fighting this new-found man. Yin had
long since woken up, as Zen had told her to as the man was talking. He wasn’t
sure what was going to happen or how to fight him without the help of his
demonic companion. As soon as she had awoken she had told him that it would
probably be better to start out with range. Zen would be happy to oblige to
that.

“Well as much as I love a good fight,” Zen said as he hopped
back a good 20 feet as he began raising his voice, “I’d love to learn your
name. I can’t just go around fighting someone without their name it’s against
my policy.”
Zen said. He was ready to fight the man, he wasn’t sure if it was
for sparring purposes or if the man would try to kill him, but Zen would be
ready either way. He lowered his center of gravity as he pulled two guns from
the inside of his vest like jacket. One white and one black as they gleamed in
the sunlight, Yin had told him that the man was an Arrancar and was still
gathering information on him.

Zen bent his arm at the elbow of his left arm pointing the
whit gun up and left his right hand pointed straight as he turned his body to
the side. This way his whole body was behind his black gun as his white gun was
pointed toward the sky. Zen didn’t know how he would attack or how fast, but
Zen knew he would be ready either way. Zen saw the sword at the mans sheath and
immediately aimed his gun at it. If the millisecond the man went to grab the
hilt, Zen would have shot three bullets into his hand. The sword definitely had
to go, though it may have been to Zen’s advantage if it was out, Zen figured
stopping him from drawing it in the first place would also be a feasible
tactic.

“I’m ready.” Zen said as he shook a stray hair out from in front of his
eye.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

"I am Ai, the unpure neutral and founder of the pathwalkers. The pathfollowers search for a guide to lead us to the next. Until we find the next location we are the guides followers but once we have found the second to last guide and assist him or her in her goals then I will become the last guide and complete my dream. Now let us begin." he said.

Quickly with his sword all ready drawn he put it with the blade on the ground. In a few moments he used sonido to create a path line to the left of Zen that was a few feet behind his current posistion. Then he used the path line to jump back to his current posistion. With that he raised his blade at his current opponent. he had left one thing out of telling who he was.

"Last thing, if it's not obvious I'm arrancar due to my use of sonido and having a zapakuto." he told Zen.

Ai quickly jumped to a tree above as he noticed that Zen would be using guns. This would not oly through his aim off but his thoughts because as he would approach him he would only jump to a tree farther away from him. But at a certain point he steped on to a weak branch and it gave way easily. This was What he was actully waiting for. As soon as he hit the ground he sprinted behind a tree. But this was the final move as he moved out from behind the tree from the side he didn't enter he raced back to where it all started and where the line was. He wondered if he knew that he was aimming for the line or a entire goose chase sight.

But the moment that ai's foot hit the line he vanished completely from sight. Only to reappear two feet behind Zen with his sword pointed at his back. He wanted to see him turn around for any reason to see the abilities of his line.

"I'm right behind you if you wanted to know." he whisphered to Zen.

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm
Zen took in a deep breath as he saw the man running around. At the first sight of the man's movement Zen immediately shot at his hand but that missed and landed in a tree leaving a mark, almost vaguely looking like a seal.

As the man was moving around Zen didn't bother to try to follow his movements, he figured the man would eventually come to him, so he just extended his arms out to both sides as the man was jumping into the tree and shot the tree behind him as the man seemingly fell from the tree. Zen didn't pay him any mind, however, he had seen tactics like these before, it was only common sense that the man was going to appear behind Zen from his original position. The four trees that Zen shot had seals on them, and Zen smirked as he lifted his gun out in front of him as the man appeared. His sword was pointed at Zen, but Zen's black gun was pointed at the mans throat and his finger on the trigger. Tactics such as popping up behind him after a display of agility wasn't going to work, because Zen had used them before, and he knew how they worked. As dagger length blades grew out of the bottom of the handle of the gun's Zen shot Ai's hand with his white gun, at such point blank range it would have been nearly impossible to dodge. Zen then took the opportunity to knee the man in the stomach, right after the gunshot to the hand Zen took one step forward and slammed his opposite knee into the mans solar plexus. He had charged this attack with enough chi that if it had hit it would break through any hierro, and as his knee plunged into the mans body Zens hands were aready pointed toward the ground as he shoot two orange and red beams which propelled him up into the sky. He then looked as if he was standing in mid-air, but that was only due to his ability to levitate, Zen could easily fight just as well in the sky as he did on the ground. He then began to shoot a barrage of bullets in the area in which he was standing, but he also peppered them all around the area. Shooting the gun actually took little to no energy and so Zen was in clear as he waited to see the man's response.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:48 pm
Ai
The Unpure Neutral
Arrancar

Ai watched as Zen quickly turned around and shot his hand. It hit but didn't hurt too much for him to switch it over to the other one. It seemed in that time through that he couldn't dodge the attack to his chest either. But luckily Ai stumpled back to the path line to get away from the knee attack and all of the others. It seemed now that his foe was shoting from the air which all of them missed of course since he was back at the other end of the line. It was also noticed that he was floating in the air which showed that this fight could go into the sky at any time. Thats when he looked straight at his oppoent and spoke.

These lines are like lifelines to me I dodged alot of my attacks with it. Through the first two did as seen." he said and showed his shot hand.

It seemed that the foe had advantage and Ai needed to change that to see his full strenght. It seemed it was time to use his zanpakuto release also called ressereccion. He held his sword straight in front of him as his Reitsu flared around him a color of yellow and purple like before. But this time it seemed to grow beyond what his previous limit was. It's like his power was going beyond his skills. He pointed it at zen and said his release phrase.

"All paths show the key to the power of Strenght."

Now his power just exploded anyone within a 3 mile radius of him would now feel his power at a captains level. Now showing his power at his fullest his followers would know that is testing to see if he has found the newwest guide. As he enter his ressereccion his old hollow maked started to reform until it was just covering around half of his eyes. It also seemed that he grew at 6 ft long tail with a 3ft long blade at the end. But last but not least he gain a second Zanpakuto but it wasn't at full use yet until his other hand healed. You could see it healing but it wasn't as quick as most hollows are at regeratation.

Quickly he cut down a tree with one swipe of his tail blade to show his released strenght to Zen.

"This is one of the six paths my ressereccion can take. Only one of my followers has seen them all and only one guide has seen three at the most. You should feel honered to be in shight of my first. This is the path of Strenght!" he said to Zen and awaited his move.

Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:59 pm
Zen was surprised to say the least at the mans strength but Zen saw that the man was noticeably slower. He began focusing his chi to his eyes as he smirked, he was ready to activate his trap, but decided against it. Zen didn't need to go into his first form yet, he was actually gratified, seeing the the mans giant tail. Zen had the perfect method of cutting it off, but once again he wouldn't reveal any of his tricks yet. He just decided to levitate further into the sky, out of reach from the monstrosity of a tail. Zen then smirked as he realized something. This man was definitely stronger in this form, but it had its drawbacks, Zen could easily avoid anything in the close combat range and so he decided to slowly trap the best. Zen began charging his black gun as he took his white gun and shot a bomb like shell at the man. If it hit him, the man would be completely unable to battle, this shot was not compact with spiritual energy, but with the molecules that were already present within the air. With a little help from Yin, he could upset the balance between atoms and cause a mini atomic explosion. This fell under the mastery of Zen's fire, he simply made the reactions occur in the air by adding the extra fire elements into the mixture. It barely caused any drainage of energy. However, if the attack had missed the other man completely it would have destroyed the current path lines in the resulting explosion.

Zen waited until the man was done talking to do this though. He acknowledged every word the man said as he smiled and nodded feeling honored that someone of this caliber was calling him strong. He then went back to work, he didn't want this man to cause him problems. So Zen put a precautionary seal on himself. This seal would allow him to match and keep up with the speed of his opponent, this was only if the man somehow became faster. Any kind of tricks the man tried to play on him by making time freeze or slow down would be void, but he wouldn't tell the man this, for it would be a shame for him to have revealed his secrets. Instead he just began shooting at the man, his bullets traveling faster then any path line could be made and knocking down most of the tree's in the area, except for four that began glowing. But the man shouldn't have been able to notice due to the dust that was being kicked up by the bullets that were either hitting him as he jumped to avoid the first attack or missing him due to whatever reason, combined with the dust that was being kicked up from the falling trees. The trees fell because Zen was shooting at the bases of them basically cutting them as if it were by a sword. The arrancar also ran the risk of getting hit by trees, but Zen doubted that that would be a problem, because if the bullets hit him, they would create dozens of holes in his body, piercing through the trees and the hierro without problem, but the side effect to them is that they drained the reiatsu and if the demon didn't spend time getting them out then they would be constantly drained. They would also cause immense pain, and it seemed as if the man was a slow healer, in this form at least.

Zen then waited with his charging gun, and was just out of the range of the dust cloud. Zen could see the shadow of the Arrancar easily, but the dust wouldn't just clear in a few seconds. The only way the man named Ai could see Zen is if he somehow cleared the smoke, or if he some jumped out of it. And Zen was ready if the man jumped at him. As a matter of fact Zen wanted the man to jump at him, his mind was already coming up with plans if he did. Whether the man was fast, threw something at him, teleported somewhere, Zen was ready.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum