Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty The Two Toki's [Invite Only]

Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:50 pm
Toki Sinota
Iron Cross Commander
1-1+
That of no Feelings
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Bella__Arrancar

Karakura forest was a quiet place, the trees filled with small animals, the flowers growing ever slightly on the ground as the eyes of an arrancar looked over the area. Toki was quiet as she looked, taking in the beauty of the human world. She had crossed a lake, her eyes never leaving the wonderful water that sparkled in the sunlight the small fish quickly swam to the surfaces nipping at her finger tips. She remembered hearing of a
strange field of flowers would sit there in the very center of the forest, no trees to belittle the magnificent area. She smiled to herself as she remembered why she came to Karakura forest in the first place.

Toki moved gently forth as she crawled through the small forest, her red eyes gently looking over the trees. She had come here to meet an iramasha guard, knowing that they were her enemy, in the quiet and secluded place of the forest
. She was surprised as she looked at the wild life that collected in the quiet place, it was peaceful and it made her think of the good memories as a human girl. She silently slipped through a pair of trees into a small circular opening, sun ravishing the grass that swayed in the quiet wind. She stood in the center, looking around as she had a little smirk on her face. 'Why had this male wanted to be here, and what was this to accomplish?' She looked silently around, her being the Iron Cross Commander she allowed herself to lower her guard, her eyes still tranced as she moved slightly.

She had sat quietly in the center of the small opening, her eyes trained on her hands as she wondered to herself. 'This male.. Toki? Was he nice? Did he share her views? Why did he have the same name...' She continued to think of the male as she sat with her hands folded into her lap as she began to whistle. The tune was that of a small song she had learned from her father. She smiled as she thought of him, now silent as she waited for Toki to arrive.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty Re: The Two Toki's [Invite Only]

Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:40 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

The Two Toki's [Invite Only] AnimeBoyWater

Toki entered the forest directly from Iramasha Island the only thing was that he couldn't pinpoint exactly where he wanted to be. The whole reason he was here today was to meet a arrancar a rare one that didn't side with the espada or anything else againist them for that matter at least he thought. Every ally on Iramasha side only knew of one commander named Yako Grim and he was a human. Other than that all k-world leaders were unknown and no others would obviously reveal them self like Yako did. A entire day in history would be known as the Yako Grim incident. He escaped capture and took one of there own with to k-world. But this was no a matter he was dealing with at the time. It was something one his fellow guards Koichi was dealing with.

The reason that Toki decide to meet here was because of how peaceful it was in these woulds and the quiet it was two of the things he need to relax but when your in a place like this anything can happen to you. Dangerous Menos Attacks to a band of demons, either way it's not a pretty thing. Then he heard a song being whistled in this part of the woods. He used his chaos control to lock on to the sorce and found the Arrancar that was also known as Toki. With in a instant he had been teleported from his currentlocation to a few feet in front of her. Her wondered what her reaction would be to what he had just done since chaos warp is instantanoues.

"Hello,Toki." he said.

" Mind telling me what song your singing it's what told where you were." he added.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Left_bar_bleue10015/100000The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:29 pm
Toki Sinota
Iron Cross Commander
1-1+
That of no Feelings
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Bella__Arrancar

She moved slightly at the male appearing, her body seeming to slide forth and grab his shirt, her eyes seeming to strain to look at him. "Mmm.. Its you~.." She smiled as she slid her arms backward, her smile seeming to reach her ears. This was soothing that he had gotten her so fast so she assumed he had used chaos warp, nothing very new. She slid backward somewhat, her eyes lowering as she jerked. "The song was that called.. The Hanging Tree..~" She smiled softly as she began to sing gently out loud.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where they strung up a man they say murdered three.
Strange things did happen here
No stranger would it be
If we met up at midnight in the hanging tree.

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where the dead man called out for his love to flee.
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Where I told you to run so we’d both be free.
No stranger would it be

Are you, are you
Coming to the tree
Wear a necklace of rope, side by side with me.
No stranger would it be
She sung softly and then ended abruptly, the song seeming to bother her in a way. "The song was taught to me by my father..~" She smiled gently at the male, her eyes looking upward to catch a glimpse of his eyes, they seemed genuinely friendly, the pureness that had came from inside him had shown itself in his eyes. She smiled gently, the hands of the female cracking slightly as she began to speak. "So.. How have you been? I mean.. We didn't come he for no reason, I was wondering how you were doing and such, knowing that you were so nice last time.."

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:02 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard

The Two Toki's [Invite Only] AnimeBoyWater

Toki was expecting her to rush at him a little bit and be surprised so he let her grab him and inpect to make sure it was him which should be a wrong move if anything you should be checking every living thing with him around due to his shapeshifting but lucky for him she was unaware of that. He carefully listened and watched as she sang the song he heard her whistle. It was a nice song called the hanging tree. and after it he understood why. Then he heard her ask how he was and what he had been doing since they first meet.

"I've been doing what I do for a living protect Iramasha island and assist the Gotei 13 in any tasked asked. Being a elite I'm only called on when things get bad or a task needs a certain that it will be completed. When I first meet you I was also a lot weaker than you but, today I think that gap has gotten smaller with my training. I want to meet you again because it's rare to meet a Arrancar with no evil purpose through there is knowledge of another neutral Arrancar in this forest." he explained.

"Also I would like to know wht you do since you are not allied with Espada." he asked.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Left_bar_bleue0/0The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:19 am
Archived.

The Two Toki's [Invite Only] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum