Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief

Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:45 pm
Zane
Stone Cross Commander, K-world

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Boys-anime-guys-7855061-312-500

"Where am I?"

I this strange realm he didn't know what to do it seemed as if it was deserted and there seemed to be all kinds of items in it. He wondered if he destroy the equipment and was it a good or bad action techiqueally he had no clue who it belong to he knew Kin had discovered new realms but he couldn't tell because it seemed that Zane was trapped here while he fellow Commander was out on what would most likely become war grounds with both of them gone and before that running around a city chasing Hanako would make everyone sort of wonder what the hell is going on and where the hell are they right now. If they lose this and come back with no progress then Kin is going to be pissed.

With the only objective of recapturing Hanako it would have to be something completely unrelated but there really isn't another goal he would have to scout around first to see something of interest and that is seen already as near impossible due to being seen and their entrance to this world. Without a this person or place of interest there is only one option left. This was a thing that can be done easily and started but it attracts alot of attention and it can bring in more people to the problem. But he was alright with it because his option was destruction.

Might as well cause some here and when he gets back to Yako He'll destroy everything he can possiability get to.

"I'm going to chop, Blow up and destroy everything I can. This will show the power of a commander under Kin." He said and it would begin there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yako Grim
Ruby Cross Commander, K-world

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Anime-boy-anime-19333117-980-1400

Yako watched the attacks collide and make explosions of lights and various sounds. As for former Commander Dai his entrance did not intrige him at all and decided to just ignore him completely. The attack that surprised him through was the Arrancar Cero it created a smoke cover but didn't hit him surprising him and the BH1s but hearing the voice of Iron Cross Commander Toki Sinota explained everything to him. She also entered through the portal and was in this situtation with them. With her here he thought it be best if he left exit stage right or left or any direction at this rate. Of course to help Sinota and Zane while he's gone he would leave behind the BH1s for them.

Doing so he would open a portal to k-world with the orange box and walk into it doing so he was now about the tell everyone in his power that they would be going to Iramasha Island. Over the time he's gone unless he is stopped but at this time Koichi was sending the dogs out to deal with the BH1s. So he would be prepareing to come back ready for a war when Zane and him came here they were expecting to just capture Hanako quick and efficently with minimum to nothing in there way not a Demon Iramasha that was her ally. This was his leave to k-world right now.

" Well, Commander Sinota I leave you with these BH1s I'll be back later most likely. Ta ta for now I guess." He said.

"Oh and BH1s new temporaily commanding officer is Toki Sonita until the return of either I, Yako Grim or return of your true officer Zane." he added and stepped in.

Of course he could still be sensed in the smoke and now he believes is now mixed with dust and dirt that sort of somehow effected his breathing as well and decided to close the portal and stop talking. As it closed unless stopped suddenly Yako Grim would no longer be sensed in no way, shape, or form on the battlefield.

BH1s

They all knew what was going on with even the smoke surronding them. The two work able BH1s Through were able to do what was needed to continue this battle. As the lead dog came to attack one of the rechargeing BH1s the closest of the two flash stepped to ram into the and send the dog of course and deal with him instead of the other BH1s. One of the scythe on his back reach out to strike at the dog as well. He eventully stopped and watched as the dog would most likely crash to the ground and get up to fight with him.

While last of that time the second of the two most able BH1s went on to deal with dog number 2 & 3. It fired bullet shots at the dogs when he could his best without hitting the other BH1s. As the dogs prepared their attack on the BH1s he rushed to push one out of the way and then finally flash stepped to rush both itself and the last BH1 out of the way of the attack. Of course Both of them sustained some damage due to not completely dodging the attack I Seemed to have damage the armor alot so a attack to their back that is sucessful could be now fatal to their systems but they should be alright for now.

The 4 BH1s other than the one that attacked the lead dog, gathered and prepared to battle the two demon dogs if they would it seemed like all 4 of them were weakened in some way and this battle would be difficult both sides without assistance.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty Re: Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief

Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:55 pm
|D A I G O R O|
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 DaiHeader
|I T O|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

FINAL HOUR
"The best offense... is a damn good defense..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LET US BEGIN

A series of explosions caused the redheaded Shinigami to raise his arm up in front of his face, in an attempt to shield himself from any collateral damages that may occur from the woman's attack. He breathed out and sighed, before lowering his arm slightly. Shit, another Cero. The Reiatsu rays hit him in he body, and he stepped back a few steps with a grunt. Ow... no, he was unharmed. The redhead laughed softly, and then peered through the smoke. Keh. Who was this tramp, now? Wait a second... The redhead sighed softly, and lowered his eyes.

"Yo, and you two are here letting her go WHY?!?!?!" He winced slightly at the tone of her voice. Oh, he remembered this woman. Yeah, he remembered her. Bit of a loud-mouth. Didn't like her. He sighed softly, and looked back up at her.

And you, why the hell are you here." Oh? She was pissed. A smirk crossed Dai's face as he took a step forwards, looking at the woman carefully.

"Toki, Toki, Toki." He laughed softly, shaking his head. "I'm simply following my replacement, you know?" Dai winked lightly and coyly at her, before returning to his usual expression. He reached up and scratched behind his head, and looked back at Koichi.

"Get in there? I can do that." He decided against introducing himself further, and simply drew the zanpakuto from the sheath on his hip. He'd take the Iron Cross Commander himself. A small smirk crossed his face, and the Shinigami disappeared from sight. A flash-step later, and he reappeared behind Toki, standing calmly with a grin.

"You're slow." He disappeared again, and reappeared above her, slicing down at the woman. He wouldn't kill her. He would be most likely beat her up a little, and then knock her back to K-World. He didn't really need to prove his strength against her... She was a woman, after all...
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:58 pm
Name: Toki Sinota

1-1+

Iron Cross Commander

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Bella__Arrancar

POSTING MUSIC!

She moved quietly, her arm seeming to move in that of an arc as her body tiwsted to meet the male Dai. She was messmured by his eyes, her head slightly bobbing backward as she allowed her self to flash step forward, the force sending her and Daigoro forth as the barrier had then closed, the slightest movement had saved them. The loud clash of there blades pushing against each other echoed into the air as she spun around, a sight of disgusting dust and beaten up BH-1s. She was irritated, as she looked around she could not see that of yako or zane, she now believed she was all on her own in this fight. She sighed, looking up at the male Daigoro, only to look away in a sense of guilt. This male....God why does he have to be here?... Her cheeks were that of the color red as she would Sonido downward, smacking against that of the ground as the earth would slightly uplift. Looking to the left of her she seemed to curl her face in disgust, the BH-1s seeming to flop around like crazy animals, the dark aura slightly lingered in the air, her head bobbed as she looked for the source but at the time she knew what it had been of.

Her vision dazed slightly, her head now dropping abit as she would cough, the dust seeming to wrap itself against the skin of her throat, the coughing was that of a old mans cough that had smoked for years. Her mouth opened to that of an o shape, the words coming out slowly and thoroughly. "That Of No Feelings... Shonida!!!!"

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Sample_b049797b611964a287c476013075

As she swung her arms gently the wings with flap once, twice, and finally for a third time. The purple aura that surrounded her body seemed to shroud that of her skin, her head now turning to that of the male Daigoro. Her arm raised the blade upward, the tip of the steel seeming to flash slightly as the quick jolt of Thunderflash would be erupted towards him. Being that of a weakened thunder flash it would have only gone 25 meters in all, just enough to reach the male Daigoro. If the ability was successful it would cause a heavy wound do to the same amount of power just less charge was sent into the thunder flash, although if it missed it would seamlessly shock that of the thin air.

She would then concentrate a somewhat medium size of reiatsu into that of her legs,the force causing her to launch into the air, her own ability knowen as reiatsu slash would now come into play. When Toki was launched upward at Daigoro she had activated Reiatsu Slash, the reiatsu build up seeming to be a large amount at the time due to the concentration of reiatsu earlier. She seemed to be that of a blur, her leg lifting upward as it would slide forward, into the males chest if hitting. If the move had hit it would release the Reiatsu Slash on impact, causing that of a somewhat devisating attack, but knowing Daigoro he would protect himself, making this a mild damaging attack if so had happened. If Toki misses completely then the reiatsu slash will still be activated, but only after aimed with her leg toward the target. If this attack alone hits it will cause minor to mild damage but due to low accuracy with a leg it would most likely miss. If the previous attack Thunderflash had hit she would be given the upperhand allowing her that chance to launch at him. If both moves were use successfully the damage would be large in scale, maybe even above that of devisating, but Daigoro will most likely defend, causing a large amount of damage if he had guarded each attack head on.

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:30 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hanako Shikijou's Story
"The Past that Bites"
Fancy Purple Pictures, Images and PhotosM6C SOCOM Magnum Pistol - 2views (transparent) Pictures, Images and Photos
FFVII Turks and Rufus Pictures, Images and Photos

With the battle going on outside, Hanako can only spectate from the inside by hearing alone. The wyrd and explosions are numerous while more guards are running by her like she is just a corpse they can clean up later. The ugliness of battles, no one will be taking prisoners and if taken as one, it is a sign of mercy. Still catching her breath, she struggled to sit up and look more alive so someone would have noticed that she needed help. Why she chose this day to wear such a cumbersome dress? Hanako cannot figure that part out. She is not much of a dress person, so she was often seen wearing something like jeans and slacks. Even pajama pants would be suitable for her. She felt less exposed this way. If it is one thing that she would wear a dress to is ceremonies. Ball, matrimony, court, royal meetings, so on, she wears them so she would not stick out for her enemies to easily spot out. Climbing on the wall with her back, she forced herself to stand up so she can continue her way to the throne room to warn Lord Ketsu and seek shelter.

After the guards passed by, Hanako walked towards the throne room with her right hand pressed against the wall for support. She felt that she wanted to throw up because of the exhaustion forcing her gut to tighten up. Not only her knees hurt a lot, her right ankle was sprained during the trip. She blamed the high heels and pondered how she managed to get this far without spraining her ankle earlier. The only background noise now was the battle outside. Suddenly, she heard a boom before a subtle humming. Hanako saw it in front of her, a portal opened up from wall ahead and four men and one woman stepped out. Hanako was shocked to recognized two of them. The black haired man was the Hishi that she ran into in China while the blond man was her father, Naoki Shikijou of DEPTH-Com, Osaka. Hanako rubbed her eyes with her left arm and blinked thrice to see if it was an illusion. Why would her father be here and how did he get here? He is human, so he could not be able to open a gateway.

"Dad...Wha...How?!" Hanako barked in shock at Naoki as he hardly reacted like he always expected it. "DEPTH-Com has developed special gateways to allow our researchers to cooperate with the Soul Society. Thus allowing us to provide what we know to what they know." Naoki replied with great fluency. It sounded like he knows it while Hanako does not. "Why was I not told of this?" Hanako asked, thinking it was a lie. "I had to cut you off because Sin Fall and K-World has already tried to interfere once before TARN managed to dispatched their small sabotage team. No damage was done, yet I...feared that they would target you to get to me." Naoki replied as the Red Hishi and Yellow Hishi formed a protective parameter. "Sir. We must get to the scene of the battle for the sake of our interests with Lord Ketsu." Black Hishi reminded Naoki. Naoki looked at the Black Hishi with a ever-stern look on his face. "Without the Besevonnei, we have little hope against a Kokuryuteishi Commander when the other one is getting reinforcement." Naoki replied.

"How did you know about this?" Hanako asked because last time she recalled, there was no spy or scout and Naoki was not there, neither was his Hishi. "Guessed I purposefully exposed myself as a fake, but what kind of a fake?" Naoki spoke sarcastically as he walked to Hanako. He placed his right hand on Hanako's left shoulder. Such a gentle yet firm touch, like a father if Hanako remembered. "I-I-I know the portal was similar to Lady Iramasha's and her Mokona's, but Tina told me that Vohlis is capable of doing just that himself...Your company did not make a gateway! You did! You're not my father, Vohlis!" Hanako scorned with realized suspicions. She smacked Vohlis's hand away from her shoulder as she backs off. "I guessed that playing pretend is over." Vohlis commented as he watched Hanako limped away. "Naoki does not exist anymore now. Have you realized that you don't like him as much you don't like me? Why he was distant?" Vohlis asked Hanako while calmly walking towards her.

"You know that much! He does not like me because I robbed his wife or so as he said! Then he abandoned me back in Karakura!" Hanako replied harshly. "I'm afraid that you are incorrect. I know that he cares a lot about you, but he feared that it will affect his work with DEPTH-Com. He left you because you are becoming more independent than he expected." Vohlis replied. Hanako stopped as she gritted her teeth in both emotional betrayal and the physical pain. "Have he stopped and asked if I'm ready? How would you know about what my father would think?" Hanako growled as her throat tightened up and her heart sank with pain. "I am the father you spoke of. You inherited the Besevonnei from me as your sister inherited the Mesevonnei." Vohlis spoke calmly. "Shut the fuck up, bastard!" Hanako shrieked as she switched her pistol to full auto and unloaded the clip on him. Vohlis was riddled in the silver bullets until the clip was empty, yet he still stand.

Hanako was stunned at the sight of him not falling. "You fell before the Shinto's Blade! I saw you died eight damn years ago!" Hanako shouted at Vohlis in fear. "Have you thought about one detail that he is not who you think he was, but...an image of him?" Vohlis spoke as the silver bullets slowly came out of his body. A clone? That is the best explanation for such an elaborate lie. "Besides...silver hardly has any effect upon me because my accursed armor was plated with silver on the inside to build up my resistance against it. I did witnessed myself being killed at the mansion. Though I am smart enough not to go straight for you than to back off and let you have it. You inherited it after all." Vohlis informed. Hanako did not know what to believe. Could Vohlis really be her father all this eighteen years, yet...has she learned enough about her father? "Tragic on my end that your mother's genetics was more dominant than mine, but what do you expect when you happen to be my daughter?" Vohlis spoke again. Click click click, the empty pistol is clicking and Hanako has no way to fight back in her conditions.

Hanako began limping back, hoping to alert Koichi that Vohlis is behind her. The air was thin and she is clearly outflanked. She has now fallen for Vohlis's ambush and became quiet as a hostage. She sat down with her legs twisted to the right and her left arm supporting her. She is ashamed to let herself get caught again as Vohlis approached her still looking like her father, Naoki Shikijou. "Now now, little princess. Daddy's here to make things better." Vohlis spoke to Hanako before Hanako blacked out from the suppressed air. The muscular Bald Hishi approached Vohlis and nodded to him. "Do so. I believed that she has enough for today." Vohlis spoke to the Bald Hishi as the Bald Hishi picked Hanako up with ease. Vohlis opened a portal that leads directly to the guestroom in the mansion where his wife used to stay whenever she visits the Iramasha.

When Hanako woke up, she found no one was in the room, even Vohlis was not in the room. Her dress was hung over a fashion dummy and she was in a rich, flowing nightgown with bandages around her ankle. She sat up and looked around and realized that she is not anywhere else, but in a comfy bed within the mansion of Lord Ketsu. To her, it is a surprise and a good change for once that she gets to rest in a room that she is familiar with. She did make some vacation trips to see Koichi and this is where she usually sleeps in during these trips. Off to her side, a note was laid on the bedside table. She picked it up and read it. "Do not worry about warning Lord Ketsu. I have taken the liberty of doing so myself as an extension of good faith between man and Iramasha in the struggle against Kin's reign of terror.
~~TARN Hishi" Hanako read as she knew the Hishi was the black-haired one due to her personal encounter with him. Hanako looked out the window while in bed to noticed the battle is still going on as she dreaded. The worst was the thought of Naoki really was Vohlis.

If that is the case, the enemy was a lot closer than she imagined.

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:47 pm
(OOC: Woah, woah. Was Koichi's Chaos Vortex attack just disregarded by Austin and Blade? I see no mention of getting out of it in there post's. And I think alot of the Demon Dog's attack were disregarded by Austin or not detailed enough. Can the two of you go back and modify your post and re-read mine? Since I'm not posting until that's fixed.)

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 WVMWLOu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:34 pm
Archived.

Hanako's Return and Koichi's Relief - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum