Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tohsaka Rin Left_bar_bleue10/100Tohsaka Rin Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tohsaka Rin Empty Tohsaka Rin

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:20 pm
Tohsaka Rin Tohsak15

Tohsaka Rin Tohsak10

Name: Tohsaka Rin
Three Sizes: B77/W57/H80
Height: 159cm
Weight: 47kg

Personality:
”Everything. Everyone. It all changes before me. I can't, no, I refuse to accept this any longer. I am one who has become bored of change. I wish for things to remain as they are. I will fight for that, and that alone.”

The world is changing. She has learned to understand and accept this, with some measure of spirit. Rin is one that has lived longer than most humans would dream of. Nigh-immortality is something that she has gained through strength, and it is what she hates the most. Rin's heart and mind have both become jaded by these changes. She sees the world through a pair of eyes that can see the faults and disgusting parts of humanity with ease, picking at them with impudence. She has come to hate change because of this, seeing things that don't let themselves stay the same as sickening. She understands that some things cannot help but change, but feels that someone who tries to push themselves towards change is someone that doesn't understand the world, and wouldn't understand the life of one who has seen it all. This also serves to define her goal in life – to stop change from occurring again. This, of course, is a flawed and borrowed ideal, as to stop change, you must change the minds of others in order to stop them from changing how they are. Because change on it's own is a natural ideal, Rin's entire idea of stopping change means that she is simply contradicting herself, and will lose out on life in the end.

”And yet, I must uphold the honor I have placed upon myself. I do not appreciate a fight, but I will draw my blade if I must. If something is to come into my view that will destroy what I seek to perceive myself as, then I will destroy it. That is the one change I will allow, for that change stops more change.”

Honor. It is key for Rin's existence. Out of everything that she performs, she makes sure that she does not injure her honor, for it will destroy him if done so. His mind is focussed on keeping this honor intact, and she refuses to attempt something that she sees as dishonorable, instead attempting to make her own actions work around this travesty. She is not afraid of speaking out against anything that she finds disagreeable in her field of vision, and if she cannot use words to defeat it, then she will use her blade. However, this in itself contradicts her ideals. For to destroy something that cannot be defeated by mere words, it requires change. Change in strategy, change in the target. And so, Rin's ideals are sadly and heavily flawed. So she has tried to go around this, in order to retain her knightly honor. As for fighting, Rin also chooses to fight for three reasons. To defend her honor, to defend her body, and to defend others. She wishes for her body and mind to retain itself, and so that is why she fights. She also wishes for people to live, as to keep that honor alive – death is a change that her mind cannot comprehend, so it is something she tries to stop.

”I care for thee as my own love. You are the one that I hold dear, and I will not let you go. I will not let you change. You will always be the one in my heart.”

When to comes to the affairs of the heart, Rin looks for stability in her love. She has, sadly, gone through several lovers – mostly due to death. They didn't last; she outlived them in both health and actual life. But that's the thing. She is looking for stability, but she is not picky, nor is she careful about her choices. If she can find someone that's willing to see through her personality faults, and who will be able to survive the world with him, then she will find herself smitten by them. She has never been smitten before, but there is always a first time. His recurring thoughts of hating change cause him to seek this stability in love, and hold onto it like a pitbull dog. As for the actual feeling of love, Rin cannot help but feel some guilt, in the fact that she cannot keep the woman with him for her extended life. Which is also what gives him the path that she wants to follow. She wishes for someone who can last with him, or she wishes for someone who she can give the ability to last with him.

”And I will fight. Even if I cannot overwhelm my enemy by force, I will fight my battles as a team. We will work and march as one and many, standing strong and true. We are a force of fighters, not a bunch of gorillas.

Rin is a strategist at heart. Out of any battles that she chooses, she chooses them wisely. She will not march into a battle that she knows that she won't win, and she will make sure that she has a strategy for everything that she does. If she is to battle, she will be most likely to choose guerilla tactics, something that has worked for him over the years, and something that she understands the most. This means that she chooses only to lead small armies of soldiers, as opposed to large ones. Now, although Rin is a strategist, she is unafraid to get her hands dirty and fight herself. In battle, she herself is fearsome, and uses the Universal Tools that she holds to her fullest advantage. She is also a practitioner of strategies and methods that incite fear, and demoralize the enemy. Fire attacks, bombings, all these tactics are ones that she is unafraid to use in battle – and although a smaller army isn't as fearsome as a larger one, she can cause her enemies to see her army as larger than it really is, no matter how small it may be.

”However, no matter how much I plan, there are things that I cannot account for. This would be a problem for most, but for my strategic mind, I can understand what is happening around me, and fix my strategy to suit. I will not change, but I can make a detour if I must.”

While this above is true, Rin doesn't account for change. She creates her strategies, but doesn't think about how someone could thwart them. This is because she believes her strategic mind to be perfect, so when she marches her soldiers in, she is likely to fall for traps or ambushes. She has lost a few battles because of this, but still seems to be unchanging in her ways – mostly because of her mental inability to develop along changes. His mind is also a symbol of arrogance for him, and as stated – she believes her mental capacity to be amazing, and her strategic ability to be even greater than it actually is – not that it isn't great. The combination of this arrogance, and her stubbornness to stick to a plan that she has developed gives him leeway to fall for the traps that most Generals wouldn't ever fall for. That said, Rin is flexible, if anything. If something occurs in battle that she didn't plan for, she will try to manipulate her strategy around the obstacles that she has been presented with, not changing it – just fixing it to account for this sudden change that she has experienced. You could say that to keep her strategy from changing, she moves it around the strategy of another.

”I am giving to those who deserve it, willing to assist those who need it. I will listen to what you have to say, and hope that there is some kind of heart that I can understand within your story.”

In terms of kindness and benevolence, Rin's heart is great and large. She is kind and giving to the general people, able to walk through slums and hand out coin from her own purse, of give people the medical assistance that they require. She is easily swayed by a sad story and a small tear, sometimes a little too quickly – her kindness, while great, is also a fault, leading him into traps that she didn't expect to come across. She is also neutral in terms of battle, fighting with the underdog, as opposed to choosing a side due to beliefs. She will choose to listen to both sides of a story, and will shift her own ideas with theirs, even if the basis of the beliefs don't change.

”That said, I do not suffer fools. If you are one who annoys me, do not expect much, especially in terms of leeway.”

This is another one of Rin's greatest hypocrisies. She is... quite Tsundere. Let's not beat around the bush. If you annoy her, do not expect anything from her. To be frustrated by something is not good for her, and unbecoming of someone so knightly – so she ignores annoyances. She acts as if they don't exist to her. It's quite a change, for someone with such kindness and benevolence to become cold-hearted, and ignore those who frustrate her. So not only is her hypocrisy to do with her kindness being subjugated into annoyance, but also her willingness to change herself in order to forgo said annoyances.

Tohsaka Rin Tohsak11

Tohsaka Rin Tohsaka_rin
Height:156 cm
Weight: 55kg

Tohsaka Rin Tohsak12

In her current state; Rin holds fifty units of spiritual energy. She has a natural regeneration of three units per post in battle, and six units in casual threads.

Naturally, the Tohsaka line of the Sugiura were very gem-based, Magi-type Sugiura, and this was reflected in the powers that Rin herself inherited for her own natural use.

Creation of the Magical Gem; Rank D/C/B/A/EX - By concentrating her Reiatsu into a small area, Rin is able to create small gems of condensed and solid spiritual energy. These gems are used mainly as storage units, however they have their uses in other methods as well. When created, they each hold a certain amount of energy, that Rin can use in a multitude of ways. One post per rank up of gem creation; 1 post for D Rank, 5 posts for EX Rank.

Storage:
* D - 1 unit
* C - 3 units
* B - 5 units
* A - 7 units
* EX - 9 units

As well as that, these gems can be carried over to other threads.

Energy Diffusion - To put it quite simply: Tohsaka Rin's body is able to treat all energy as universal. For this reason, she can take in anything from Reiatsu to Za Koa energy, convert it into a single type and then manipulate it once more. The converted energy loses potency, but that can be easily allayed by taking in large amounts, or mixing it with pure spirit energy.

KALEIDOSTICK

Although she isn't a Sugiura herself, Rin has gained something that is frighteningly similar to a Sugiura's Sacred. This short-staff/wand, the Kaleidostick, was one of the items granted to Rin when she finally discovered the source of her powers. A wand that, in all actuality, hates it's wielder, the Kaleidostick serves to, rather than grant unimaginable power, completely change Tohsaka's body structure and clothing and then grant unimaginable power. This gives Rin her only form, a Magical Girl of herself known as Kaleido-Ruby.

Kaleido-Ruby is, surprisingly, exceptionally powerful, having taken in the power of all of her possible selves and forged a single form out of them.

Tohsaka Rin Tohsak13

Tohsaka Rin Tohsak14

It would be smart to begin this from the start, right? Most likely, yes. But she didn't need to do that. Her blue eyes stared at the enemy before her, watching his every movement. He would be ready to kill her, he would. That would be for certain. Her hand touched the stone wall, the "shape" of a dagger crossing the bricks. She breathed in deeply, letting the air flow through her body.

"Why do you continue to fight me?" Eh? Her eyes trailed up to his face, staring into the orbs of the other in pure curiosity. Rin's cyan met his green, and she struggled to get to her feet, a small wind flowing past her head. She let the air blow for but a second, before speaking quietly.

"I have been raised like this. My nature and honor dictate this." That was true. For her story was not one that she enjoyed recalling. But even as she thought against thinking over her story, she could only feel her mind going back to then.

---

Her mind trailed to the thoughts. The thoughts of whatever would happen if a Sugiura fell in love with a human. Tohsaka Tokiomi, an accomplished Sugiura of the Western Clan, her father. He was powerful. Her was someone that a lot of Sugiura looked up to, but he was eccentric. For some reason, he was so interested in the affairs of humans, that he disguised himself and traveled to the Material World from the dimension of the Sugiura. He didn't have to stay long, until he met a kind-hearted woman by the name of Aoi. This woman was different to most humans that he had met previously, and he couldn't help but fall in love with her.

But it was not meant to be, and for this they tried to kill her. They were so far gone against this - he was already given a spouse, everything was already arranged - so they tried to kill Shiori. Instead of letting her die, Tokiomi stood between the attackers and Shiroi, sacrificing his body in order to keep his love alive, as well as the life that had already begun in her body. Shiori escaped. Tokiomi... didn't.

Nine months passed. Nine months of being completely paranoid, hiding from those who would wish to kill her and her unborn daughter. She didn't need to worry, however - as there was one other watching over them. They didn't know who, but whenever they were in danger of being attacked, a man clad in red stopped the attackers and sent them away. No matter what, that man always saved them. He never spoke to them, and he never stopped to be thanked.

So they just ignored him, and thanked whoever sent him in their minds. Each day was a trip to Hell for Shiori, an un-powered human running away from those with power, but she managed to survive. They say that humans with their lives at risk gained power, and that's what she did. She survived, and had her child. But things went the way that she didn't want them to. Because as she birthed her child, an overload of Chi spread out from the child, destroying her body and turning it into Mata, to be stored in Rin's body.

In short terms... Rin consumed her mother.

---

”Ku-haah…” Her cyan eyes stared up at the man with careful fixtures. She knew that he would kill her if she dared attack, and so she simply stood up, clambering back to her feet.

”Really, now. This is SUCH a waste of time, my girl.” She shook her head. This wasn’t a waste of time! Nothing was… And so, even with cyan meeting blue, she lunged. She didn’t need to remember any more of her history. Nothing mattered in there. Nothing would change. Nothing needed to. Her feet landed softly on the ground, and she bounded up for the man.

120 years… I will make sure I live it properly!

Last edited by Dai on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:50 am; edited 30 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tohsaka Rin Empty Re: Tohsaka Rin

Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:41 pm
Putting this in Inactive WIP for now - just ask if you want it back. <3
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:40 pm
Sorry 'bout that, Taichou. I was working on it in Word. Didn't want to spoil the surprise. <3
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:19 am
Awuh, no problemo. Lol. <3
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tohsaka Rin Left_bar_bleue0/0Tohsaka Rin Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:30 pm
Approved, 0-5+.
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:26 pm
Moved to WIP for Revamp.
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tohsaka Rin Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Tohsaka Rin Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:58 pm
Tohsaka Rin Touhou__reimu_by_chocoro0

Moving into inactive WIP to clear up space in WIP board; you can still finish it there

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Tohsaka Rin KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Anonymous

Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:13 pm
Tohsaka Rin Tumblr_m8fkgn0dAg1rzz72po1_500_zpsfb91ed1f
This is moving to archives.
The creator has left the site. :/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum