Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Empty Re: The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:55 am
Konomi Osanka belonged to a girl roughly around the age of Three-hundred. Although, her physical appearance said other-wise. She simply took the appearance of a girl within her teens~! Well, it hadn't been long since the girl's enrollment papers towards the fourth squad were accepted which made this week, her first week within the barracks. Shame to say but the girl had avoided making any friends for the time being, she just wanted to explore! Oh, and get lost. Which was something she seemed to be awfully good at since approaching the barracks of the Fourth Division.

Right now, her small foot-steps were to be heading towards the bathroom to clean up her face, little Konomi had been a lost one again, and yet, for once, clumsy. She had accidentally hit the wall instead of walking past it on her trip towards the kitchen to get a drink. Now, giving herself a nose-bleed to top it off, she had to find a bathroom. She didn't want to ask anyone nor did she want to barge in a room, for all she knew, someone may be in there as a patient or something!

The girl continued to walk down a hallway before turning a corner. Her hand over her nose, not looking from where she was going Konomi Osanka soon found herself bumping lightly in to someone unknown to herself but something that may of been a harsher bump to the other one. Stumbling back lightly the girl quickly bowed her head. Drops of blood falling to the ground.

"I-I'm so Sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going, This was my fault! I'll be more careful next time!"

Her voice seemed to be soft and sweet but at the same time scary. She seemed to play a awfully protective character, and right now, the tone in her voice showed that.

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Left_bar_bleue0/0The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...  Empty Re: The Beginning of an Eternal Friendship...

Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:38 pm
Hearing the harsh sound of the one Konomi bumped in to following by another harsh scattering sound of papers. The girl flinched, debating if she should look up or not. But then again, Konomi wouldn't raise her head until the other person showed that he or she had forgiven Konomi.

All though, after a while the soft sounds of someone getting up were shown before Konomi noticed two feet in front of her, most splats of blood falling down to the ground just missing the girl's feet. Wincing lightly, Konomi exhaled a sigh quickly before she felt pressure arrive under the nose. Soon Noticing a material equal to a coat of some sort was blocking the blood, a hand was soon to arrive on her back for comfort. Konomi's eyes widened wondering why the girl was helping her so much...

"..."

Konomi was about to say something when a voice so cute yet soft came from the girl's mouth, by this point of time, Konomi was only able to get a small glimpse of the girl's face all though not much due to the fact that she was looking down.

"U-Uhm, excuse me but... Please find another Doctor f-for the patient in r-room 13-B, I must attend t-t-to this in-individual..."

Looking back up the girl quickly forced herself away from the coat and the girl. Stepping back almost tripping up again, she, at this time didn't care about her nose which was bleeding even more now due to the fact she burst the blood-clot that was forming by mistake.

"I-I...ow...You don't have to! I'm fine! See~! I'm clumsy...I deserved this, but I should be the one helping you...I bumped into you and I'm truly sorry..."

The girl quickly said, waving her hands about before she wiped her nose, causing it to bleed even more.

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm
"I-I'm Neviah Clixx-Kimura, t-the 4th Division V-V-Vice Captain... Please let m-me help you~"

The girl blinked somewhat, noticing how two pools of blood had formed from her nose alone. She must of been a bother right now to cause this girl, Neviah to want to help her.
Neviah...such a beautiful name for a timid girl, they both fit perfectly!

"U-Um..."

Looking back down, she didn't know what to say, should she accept this help. After all, her nose was making her feel a little faint from loosing so much blood. She had no hope of finding a near-by rest-room for her to mop up her nose. That alone wouldn't stop the continous bleeding of course. If she had to accept this help, she'd repay Neviah-Chan. Even if she didn't want any help, she'd still do so.

A soft smile filled the girls face. Happy to perhaps find a new friend within the squad, all though to see the Lieutenant's badge made her even more aware of things. Unohana-Taichou was saying something about her Lieutenant if she could remember. Now that Konomi re-thought about it all. Neviah rung a bell. But she was glad to meet her in person.

"M-Miss Konomi is it not? I-It would be a p... P-Pleasure to assist you..."

The girl looked up from her smile, how did she know her name...? Well, it's probably likely after all for a Vice Captain to know the names of the squad members. And for Konomi to be a seated member, it was even more likely.

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:30 pm
By the point where she was continously wiping her nose, her shinigami uniform's sleeve was already covered in blood. And to make matters worse, this was borrowed! They didn't do any in her small size just yet so she had to borrow one until she did get one her size.

"N-Now K-K-K-Konomi-C-Chan... There is nothing to f-fear~"

With this, the girl stepped back a bit. Not wanting Neviah to look at her but when the girl's hand was taken Konomi tried to fight back at first before stopping. Neviah wasn't a bad girl, she just nice, timid, soft. As they began walking, Konomi tried to take her eye sight away from the people staring at her...What a great way to start the first week at the squad. Get herself known as someone who had a nose-bleed on the first week.
The girl sighed before the tug became a pull, almost tripping up at first before they arrived within a medical room.

Having told to sit down on a table, the girl did just that. She showed she wasn't really scared though. And when Neviah came back with a light to look up from the cause of the bleeding Konomi stayed sitting. After a while she soon felt a little pressure form the forehead and the back of her head.

"I'm going to do a k-kido... Don't be scared..."

Konomi quickly flinched, a kido!? She didn't want to die!
Her breathing increased for a second before she noticed a light of green but she was unable to see the entire thing of what was happening due to the fact she couldn't see without a mirror. So, she stayed sitting.

"Konomi...is sorry...for all the problems she's caused..."

Konomi mumbled after a while, wanting to look down but that'd only cause problems for Neviah not being able to use the Kidou properly.

Hon Hon Baguette.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:41 pm
Konomi tried to keep herself occupied. With this, the girl found herself focusing her gaze around the room every now and then. There were so many interesting objects within the room!
A sigh escaped her mouth before she looked embarassed. Come to think of it, those people that were staring at her probably had gathered a wrong impression of her...now...she didn't have any friends. And it seemed earlier that Neviah ignored her, of course, Konomi had gotten the wrong impression of this which made her frown.

"Kidou 16... Raphendo..."

Feeling a sudden weird feeling at the top of her nose bridge the girl winced for a few seconds before noticing now pain was occuring within that area. She looked up to Neviah who was standing a few steps back from her. The girl simply looked to the ground as she kicked her feet lightly against the table. She noticed how much Neviah was happy, obviously because she just treated another division member. Konomi didn't want to break the mood at all now...

The girl opened her mouth to say something before looking back away.

"...Thank you...Neviah-Chan..."

The girl whispered as she looked to her lap, happy she wasn't going to die, well, Konomi THOUGHT she would die if her nose would of kept bleeding like that.

"I'm sorry...for any trouble I've caused for you or the squad...."

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum