Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session

Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:30 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session C42aa8402e07b0_full

Zero was a member of the Yayjuu and known as the sound master, also he was a quincy ziamachi yet none of these things pointed towards experince in what he was about to do. What was about to do was help someone in melee combat which quincies were definitely not known for at all. But Zero was a bit different from your adverage quincy he was actully somewhat good in mel;ee combat and able to use swords like a zanpakuto in combat. The whole reason he was about to train someone to be better in melee combat was because someone asked.

It seemed that the person owned this greenhouse and this was the place he was supose to meet him to begin. It was quite a nice place to Zero but only reason was that he had his own garden and he could come here for some garden things. It was one of the hobbies that he had to occupy his time at the Yayjuu base instead of training,going to school and doing missions and tasks. But gardening wasn't the only thing he did of course he had many various activities to do through out the day and the year.

As he enterd the green house he called out to see if anyone was there currently.

"Anyone here?" he called out.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty Re: Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session

Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:41 am
It was a beautiful summer day. The sun was shining, the bird were singing and Hoshi thought it would be an amazing day to work on a tan. The Greenhouse, being made of glass, was the perfect place to get a natural tan in all of the inner city. Hoshi was laying down on the deck part of the greenhouse with his swimming trunks and stylish sunglasses while holding one of those big fancy reflectors that people use to tan. Next to him was a bottle of vodka in a bucket of ice. Hoshi knew that it wasnt ok that he was drinking while working in the store but it was summer and it was busy today and he needed a break but he didn't feel like closing the store for the day. Hoshi felt someone come into the store and then heard the person ask if there was anyone around. Hoshi sat up and look at the man. "Wow hes really cute" Hoshi said to himself. He then waved at the man and yelled "Over here Mister Quincy man!!". Regardless to say that he was a little buzzed from drinking vodka since only half of the bottle was left.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty Re: Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session

Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:34 am
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero was a bit confused he was expecting someone who was getting ready for some kind of battle not tanning in the middle of the day having a drink but in all he should never predict what is expected unless it is proven like a science project would count but people... well you can never be 100% with them. As he walked over he notice that half a bottle of what was known as Vodka was half way gone telling him first thing that this person would be dizzy and would not be able to fully control his body a hazard in training through.

"Hello Sir, I'm here to help you with your melee training but it seems your not exactly fit enough for it do you mind walking around a bit please?" he asked.

The walking of course was a basic task so it should be easily done even when in a daze with vodka after awhile he would ask a few questions useally his answers will change after the vodka wears off. There was no reason to reject other than to ask why in Zero's mind and he had already thought of the answer. Being a master of persuasion he should be able to make a simple task very wanted to be followed but even some can't persude others. Hopefully, today wasn't Zero's unlucky day.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:10 pm
Hoshi Got up from his chair and smiled at the quincy. "I am perfectly fine" he said as he walked around in straight lines. He then drank the vodka straight from the bottle until it was completely empty. He then sat down on the grass and said "So you are the one that came to train me, I dont know what a Quincy can teach me about hand to hand combat but I'll take it anyway!" He said smiling at the man.

"You should take a load off for a few before we do anything" He said as he got up walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of Vodka and threw it as Zero saying "Catch!!"

As the threw it it got instantly cold and became encased in a block of ice. Even though he was completely coherent and fine Hoshi's magic had become "drunk". His magic was now completely unpredictable and if he tried casting any magic not even Hoshi would know what was going to happen he in fact had become extremely dangerous and unable to fight.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:55 pm
Zero
Sound Master, Yayjuu
Quincy Ziamachi

Zero was quite surpeised that the one in front of him complete the task after drinking a complete bottle of vodka but maybe it's because he's spiritual like him and has ton of stanima. Which would be great in the case of this training. Then he noticed that Hoshi had sat on the grass after he was done with the walking. As he was there he told Zero he had no idea how a quincy would help him train in melee hand to hand combat. This made him chuckle a bit because he was a quincy indeed but he was more than that. Also he has focused in hand to hand combat as much as range combat. For with his inner spirits abilities he could hand to hand combat very effective.

"I'm more than just a quincy as you can see soon..." as he said that Hoshi said catch and a vodka bottle was tossed to him. But as he watched it come at him it froze and became incased in a block of ice.

As it came at him a invisable barrier of air formed around him. But as it hit the barrier instead of bouncing of it it shaddered due to it vibration that keep it in shape instead flexing to bounce it back. But that would actully still hurt Zero since it's so close to it as well. As it broke it fell into multiple peice and due to the glass being frozen it couldn't break into multiple tiny shards so it would be easy to clean up.

"As you saw I'm more than just I'm more than a Quincy and would you like to start after the ice is cleaned up?" he asked.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:20 pm
"That is soo cool!" Hoshi exclaimed as the ice just melted into the ground. "I want to learn how to do that too!"

Hoshi walked a straight line towards Zero and bowed down. "My name is Hoshi and thank you very much for accepting my mission, please excuse my poor behavior as my magic self drank and is a tiny bit tipsy at the moment" Hoshi said extremely eloquently as he then pulled up a cafe table and chairs and laid them infront of Zero. He also brought a tray with all the necesary foodstuffs for tea time. Tea, tiny fancy sandwiches, cookies.

"Please have a seat sir" Hoshi said politely "My boyfriend works very hard to make this food for tea time for me and it would be my pleasure if you would have some before we train."

Hoshi then waved his hand over the teapot as it floated and poured tea into a cup and then the cup floated over to Zero. "Please take a seat Sir it would increadibly inpolite of me if i sat first."
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Left_bar_bleue0/0Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:22 am
Archived.

Enter: Zero's Melee Training Session Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum