Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The_One_Eyed_Angel
The_One_Eyed_Angel
Starter Member
Location : If I say somewhere, its a lie and subject to change.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Doumeki Ryuto Left_bar_bleue0/0Doumeki Ryuto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Doumeki Ryuto Empty Doumeki Ryuto

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:25 am
[center]S H I N I G A M I
B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Doumeki Ryuto
Appearance:
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
Doumeki cares deeply for his comrades, even going as far as putting his life on the line for them. His mind also tends to wander, making people wonder what he's truly thinking about. Due to his emotion towards his loved ones, he is also very loyal to them, never turning his back on them, when he is betrayed, he tends to go in a gloom for a very long time, reflecting on what he did wrong to make them betray him.

However, in a battle he is very honorable, sticking to his bushido the entire time. Although at times he can get a bit merciless, its just in his blood, the blood of a true samurai. He loves sweets and can be seen smiling most of the time. If he's ever seen frowning..get the fuck out!

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Five men lined up in front of a general, who was holding out a sword.

He then began to sing.

Let's get down to business--to defeat the Europeans.
Did they send me daughters when I asked for sons?
You're the saddest bunch I ever met
But you can bet before we're through
Boys, I'll make a man out of you.

The guy in the middle facepalmed and kicked the general in the face. "Oi! What kind of singing crap is this, we're about to go out to the battlefield!" He said while irritated. This man was Doumeki Ryuto, his white headband tied tightly to his head, he ran out in front of the rest army towards the battle.

~1 Day later~

"So...Ryuto...why don't we just slash our bellies and die beautifully like true samurai."

"Idiot....like I care about that. If you want something beautiful...why not live beautifully until the end...that is my way of the samurai." Ryuto said as he clutched his katana with both hands.

That man...with his black hair glistening with crimson, was like a demon the battlefield.

"Let's go... Axe." Ryuto said with a thrill of excitement.

"It's not Axe, It's Axel!" roared the crimson haired man who was kneeling next to Ryuto. Together they ran towards the swarm of European troops, resolved to protect their country.

~ENTER! THE LEGEND OF DOUMEKI RYUTO!~

It had been 566 years since that day, and Ryuto was sitting atop a stool in front of Sixth division barracks. He was polishing his katana, which he always kept in superb condition. It was his heart and soul, even so, if he had lost it. He knew that as long as his soul stayed straight and strong, he would never lose his way.

He had been resolved to join Sixth Division since the day he met the man known as Byakuya Kuchiki. His power...was amazing, and he dreamed of someday being as strong as him. He knew it may never happen, but he didn't care. It was still going to be a fun ride on his way to the top. He had a name for himself in Seireitei, it was the Humming Swordsman. His skill with a blade was legendary, perhaps not on par with that of Kenpachi or Ikkaku, but he was still renowned. The humming in his name comes from the fact that he always hums a soft tune before entering combat, it's a sign of danger to foes, but a sign of hope to allies.

He tends to be random a lot of the time, and its really hard for him to stay on topic. He jokes around with his comrades and is a nice guy all around. Despite excelling at combat, he's usually seen lazing around, it must be in his DNA.

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Lucky Star

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance : A cane which holds a Japanese katana within it. Its about 5 foot long and is of a peculiar blue color, its heavy to anyone else, weighing about 500 pounds. The cane itself is made out of metal and not wood, so it can easily be used as a weapon without the sword being drawn.

Sealed
Zanpakutô Abilities:

~Increased Endurance and Speed~

Doumeki focuses less on strength and more on defense and speed. His zanpaktou gives him the speed and durability of a mid-tier 3rd seat, which is incredible. Although it took him a lot of training to master this ability, its not easily learned.

Last edited by The_One_Eyed_Angel on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Doumeki Ryuto Left_bar_bleue10/100Doumeki Ryuto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Doumeki Ryuto Empty Re: Doumeki Ryuto

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:17 pm
[ Renji: A guy who plans to plan a rivalry with Captain Kuchiki, huh? I like you! ]

Yeah, I find nothing wrong with this application except some parts in your history. Disney never existed 600 years ago. xD
The_One_Eyed_Angel
The_One_Eyed_Angel
Starter Member
Location : If I say somewhere, its a lie and subject to change.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Doumeki Ryuto Left_bar_bleue0/0Doumeki Ryuto Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:34 pm
XD, I replaced Disney with singing. There we go.

Doumeki Ryuto JenocharactersPH

Adam Blade 2-1+(Shinigami 3rd Seat)
Asunei Hirotose 3-2+(Quincy)
Koyuki Chirisame 5-5(Human)
Doumeki Ryuto 3-2+(Shinigami 5th seat)
Seijuro Shin 3-3+(Shinigami free lancer)
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Doumeki Ryuto Left_bar_bleue10/100Doumeki Ryuto Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:46 pm
Lmao, alright. I approve then for 4-3+! Since it's reasonable...

Also, if you didn't do it, remember to do the faceclaim for this character (unless you done it already)

MOVED!

Edit: Tier has been swapped to 3-2 instead as he signed up for a seat in the 2nd division.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Doumeki Ryuto Left_bar_bleue5/100Doumeki Ryuto Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:24 pm
Archived

Doumeki Ryuto 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum