Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue5/100Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty Getting to Know the Community Part 1

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Esverelda Sweethart's Story
"Getting to Know the Community Part 1"
preg woman Pictures, Images and Photos

Back at the Main House of Halo Iramasha, Esverelda stayed mainly to keep herself safe while she is expecting, but she felt that she needed to know where her possible protectors will be so if she is in trouble, she can come to them. As a noblewoman, she is expected to have some enemies who would be after her for ransom wealth or social standing. She is known to the Rukongai, but in the Iramasha Island, she is simply known as Halo's wife. As taught to her as a child, when she is a wife to a lord, she has to concede and please the lord. But Halo...he's different somehow and it became hard to know if she changed for him or he changed for her. The result was this child who was within her, slowly growing and affecting her like a parasite. Periodically, she had a pain in her waist and pelvis. To those who thought spirits cannot feel pain, they earned her ridicule because she can definitely feel the child stretching her insides while forcing her to eat more than she has too. However, most of the time, these pains disappeared in a euphoric manner.

Usually, Halo told her to go near the training hall or any place where fights will happen. She respected the concerns because she was bearing his legacy and that legacy must survive. Her friends told her that once the heir is born, she will have to care for it, only to be put aside. Halo is different to her, so there is no telling if he is truly someone for her or for her child. Esverelda does not know why she was thinking of these things about Halo only caring about his legacy; it is unreal to her and... She put aside these thoughts because she lives with Halo as his wife and marriage recommends a strong bond. Demon Lord Iramasha has so many wives, it is a little foul for Esverelda's liking as Halo only has her; that is all he needed...right? As she walked through the town center on her own, she looked down at her protruded belly as the people kindly stepped aside. She frowned as if betrayed by her own paranoid thoughts. Hopefully when the trip is done, she will be sleeping in Halo's arms again.

A guardsman halted her with his mighty hand and told her, "Mi'Lady. You're entering a zone where combat and damages will be made. Under the awareness given by the Lord, I cannot permit you to enter without a warden to keep you safe from collateral harm." Esverelda looked at the guardsman and glanced at the entrance to the Training Hall. "Ser Guardsman. I understand my husband's concerns, but I wished to observe for a few potential bodyguards for my own protection." Esverelda replied. "You should be back at the Lord's mansion with the Ketsu's mansion being under attack by the enemies from K-World. It is a big risk for you to be out here exposed like that for assassins or worse." The guardsman remarked to Esverelda with concerns. "Then you can take me inside and those inside can protect me if they get by you. It is reasonable to be with the strong people and be protected by them rather than being in one room without any other way out." Esverelda reasoned with the guardsman.

The guardsman sighed and stepped aside, letting Esverelda in. She walked in and followed the stairway down.With her hand against the wall, she is trying to go down the stairs with the weight being more in front than back. One step at a time...one step at a time...she descends deeper and deeper. Eventually she reached the floor where she can hear combat going on as rich as promising students sparring to be on top. She entered the training hall with her hands supporting the protruded belly's invisible weight. The battle master was overseeing the training regiments not only for the guards and soldiers, but also for the elites as well. Tina was in the background, taking notes of the combatants for future references before she pointed Esverelda out for the battle master. The battle master looked at Esverelda and shouted out throughout the hall, "Controlled attacks and defenses! Bearing Lady Iramasha is present! Wardens! Attend to the Bearing Lady! Now!" All Esverelda did was sat on the wooden bench meant for exhausted warriors after a hard training as two wardens arrived quickly to be her temporary protection.

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty Re: Getting to Know the Community Part 1

Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard
Angel Iramasha

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 AnimeBoyWater

Toki for the day had been busy at the training hall for the entire time hell if, he got distracted during the whole thing he wouldn't know what to do next. He started off with basic exersises like push ups and sit ups. of course eventully hehad alot of the people training with him doing excerises at a fast level such as jumping jack and squating but of course this would impress barely anyone. It was when the sparring began that the skills and excitment was heard it was a basic begininng with a little free for all of course no body would truely get swarmed with oppoents unless it was Toki and everyone had to pay attention if another oppoent would jump into the conflict like in a real battle and a battle going on right now bettween his former commrade and now leader Koichi.

It seems reports have come in that there were two k-world commander that entered their realm to recapture their ally Miss Hanako. A spiritual human bounty hunter for the Iramasha clan. She is also a great friend of Leader Koichi during his time as a elite member. But Toki could not dwell on this due to training and almost losing focus on it. He was sure that Tina and the battle master could tell that his mind was somewhat not there at the moment as he blocked a 3 hit combo and didn't counter it. Another thing that got him a lot was Assistant Tina she practically kept records of all the Iramasha guards knew almost all of his abilities if he didn't train the secret ones in a secluded location, he's only told few members and of course Koichi to find him if something has happened. She wasn't aware of his aqquire of golden angel form but she might suspect it because of his new found power recently.

He's also taken the time to learn a few custom chaos moves to show her to show him something he's gained from his personal training. He actully performed chaos flurry at a few members to keep them on there toes but they destoried the birds of chaos energy with their own chaos blasts. But then they moved on shortly to personal sparring so that they could focus on one or a few oppoents. Of course once again Toki got multiple oppoents but these ones were all much more experinced members and near elite level fighters. Losing focus now would be like allowing a direct hit to the face or worse and trust him there's much worse these fighters could do to him. But after the very intense fight all of them even Toki had at least various injuires from their training that off course wouldn't effect their current combat state but it definately showed they were truely fighting and not holding back unless of course somehow Toki was letting them get those good hits on him.

The Battlemaster was delighted to see that even Toki was fighting and taking some damage witgh so he congratulated the other members on getting such damaging blows on him. Afterwards of course through they rested for a minute or two and were about to go back to training with them but then he heard the battlemaster announce something. what was going in his head was who was bearing lady if he said that at home or in public or out loud right now a angel elder would smack him up side the head for not noticing that the bearing lady was the wife of their leader Halo Iramasha. As soon as he saw who she was through he remembered who she was and cursed himself for forgetting someone so important in even his own branch.

The whole annoucement was to him as well, he was of course one of the people, it was adressed to. So he was to assist her while she was here and he would do so. He told the people he was training with to continue on their own for the rest of the day. He walked over to her with fellow elite member and hybrid iramasha, Jaris Iramasha. When he was within 4 ft. of her he bowed to her.

"Hello Lady Esverelda, It's a pleasure to be in your pressence. I'm Toki Iramasha, from Angel Branch and Elite Member of Iramasha Guard." he said this while bowing.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue20/100Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty Re: Getting to Know the Community Part 1

Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:25 pm
Jaris Iramasha

Today, Jaris Iramasha was in the Training Hall trying to work on his weakness, mainly his lack of psychical strength and lack of sword techinque. He was sparring with other Iramashas, and was appearing to be winning over them. He wasn't planning to use his more complex ablities, but rather try and work on his muscle strength. After doing a bit of sparring with the fellow Iramasha, he began to do strength training on his own. He was sprinting, doing push ups and trying to do a bit of weights he had obtained himself from some place. His little arms were beginning to show weakness, as he looked a bit strained from doing all the work out, but he was carrying on, through his sweat and lack of breath to become stronger.

He knew his weaknesses as the king of the chess board, and he wanted to become a king that couldn't be put in check. After around 10 minutes of doing the weights, he dropped it out of exhuastion and sat down to regain his strength for a brief moment...his heart rate had increased and his breathing rate had also increased. He soon stood after 3 minutes. Right now, he had nothing else on his mind, other than his training.

After his brief resting period, he stood up and carried on to spar with other Iramashas. He appeared to be driving himself to his limits today, and he was going to keep this up so he could become a well balanced fighter in the Iramasha Guards. The Battlemaster also seemed to be impressed with Jaris' determination and strategy in combat. He was using his Shusin Buki to spar, in its sword form. While training though, he suddenly changed it to a pendant-form and began doing hand to hand combat, and somehow managed to dodge his sparring partners attacks through some kind of predication.. and managed to land a hit. Suddenly, there was a annoucement from the Battlemaster which got Jaris' attention right away, ending the spar. He noticed it was adressed to him. He slowly walked over to her and after reaching the same distance as Toki, he bowed and spoke out with a normal tone of voice.

"Greetings, Lady Esverleda. I am honored for you to be in my vicinity. I am from the Hybrid branch and I am a elite guard, a Bishop of us, shall we say." After speaking this, he unbowed and took a stance of curiousity as he waited..
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue5/100Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:06 pm
"Demonstration on an Empty Stomach?"

Two wardens approached Esverelda after the battle master summoned them and one was a recognized elite guard because she met him a few times in between his training. As for the other one, since he is a Hybrid and was infrequent to how many times Esverelda could have bumped into him. "Greetings, Toki and Jaris. I am honored to meet two elite guards at once instead of the usual regular guards." She returned the honor as she looked at the exit. She frown with some worry in mind before she looked back at Toki and Jaris. "You two may not be aware of this, but something else is going on. Mokona told me that it detected another dimensional rift opened not only once, but twice." Esverelda informed in relation to the attack currently happening at Ketsu's Mansion. "I know Ketsu and his son can handle it easily, but I'm more worried about the chance that Vohlis indeed returned and still seeking revenge upon the bounty hunter, Hanako Yadomaru Junior. I know Vohlis is the only one other than myself who could open dimensional rifts." Esverelda informed Toki and Jaris.

She looked down for a moment to catch some breath before looking back at Toki and Jaris with a smile. "I'm sure Koichi can handle things with Hanako caught in the middle, but that is not why I am here. I am here to observe and get to know the Iramasha's protectors while intending to get to know the community here." Esverelda spoke casually as if she knew things will work out eventually. She gestured her hand clockwise with her right hand as if she wanted Toki and Jaris to do something. "Can you two demonstrate your abilities, please? Ow...but first thing first...Anyone has brought extra lunch or is there a kitchen in the hall where I could cook in?" Esverelda spoke before she lightly clasped her protruded belly, still smiling like it is just minor pain that usually plagues any expecting mother. She gets up on her own off the bench and looked at Toki, expecting him to be well aware of such things since he spent most of the time training if the island was not under attack.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:15 pm
Toki Iramasha
Elite Member, Iramasha Guard
Angel Iramasha

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 AnimeBoyWater

Toki listened as the lady explained that the things they were aware of was not the only things important they should be aware of. As she explained one thing that shocked him was the name she said. Vohlis remembering from his studies of Demons and their history was a high class demon, but he was thought killed by...... Hanako was the person who killed the demon with a very powerful gun. The same gun that was now destroyed with Lord Halo's help. But if he surived then things could get very difficult. He remembered this demon also had a knack of causing a lot of trouble for about everything he's related too. But he was sure that Lord Ketsu and Koichi could certainly deal with him if his target was Hanako.

"Vohlis, He was a high class demon from reports and history, he should be dead right now...." he said.

As every thing continued he understood that she wanted to meet everyone and nodded in understandment. Then she asked if they would demonstrate their abilities for her. Which he replied with a smile saying it would be my pleaseure to do so. He knew he wouldn't have to show much but he was sure his shapeshifting would interest her as it did Tina. But as he was about to do so he heard her say first thing first and knew right away they had to do something else before it.

After she was done talking, he understood well why it came first. If Toki remembered correctly there should be a kitchen some where along the hall so that people don't have to go all the way home to eat but he usually doesn't use it since he isn't a person to stay here all day training like this one. He didn't even use it today because he had brought all the food he needed with him. But he could spar a few things that he hasn't used or doesn't need. As she stood up from the bench she loked at him expecting a answer from him.

"I do have some things in my lunch you can have I believe i have some fruit and some other things that can be thrown together to be enough for both of us since I was expecting to be here all day any way. Or we could search around for the kitchen or ask someone like the battlemaster where the kitchen is. Since I don't know it's exact location since i never use it." he told her.

If she chose to split his lunch with him Toki would chaos warp his entire Cooler to their location next to them. But if she choses to find the kitchen they would go find it and ask the battlemaster. Unless of course Jaris has other options or knows where the kitchen is of course. Which he would of course ask him if he doesn't say if he does.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue20/100Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:09 pm
Jaris Iramasha

Jaris payed special attention to what the lady spoke, believing her to be a important piece of the board, the queen. She spoke of Vohlis, he didn't really know much about this person. He couldn't recall any details about him, making him curious about who this man was, but Toki's description made him sound rather dangerous, but he was supposed to be dead? He had implied he was still alive, which peaked Jaris' interest about that. He also nodded in agreement and was asked to show his ablities for the lady. He smirked in agreement saying "It would be a grand show that is my pleasure to peform!" he spoke this valiantly and proud. He knew his ablities would probably amaze her... prehaps. But that thought of doing it right now was put on a shelf as she wanted lunch first. Jaris didn't really eat that much, so he didn't really have any lunch to spare to her.

After she finished her talking, Jaris began to slightly panic he'd sound like a idiot about the fact he had no lunch. He didn't know where the kitchen was! A bit of a dumb moment for him, it seemed. As she looked at Toki, he suspected that she was going to ask Toki about the lunch, so he stood stationary beside him and didn't speak, although he had that sort of worried look that he'd be asked about his lunch. After hearing Toki, he was slightly relieved to know that maybe he'd get out of this suitation without any awarkwardness. He remained slient still, and stood idly waiting for the talking to advance.
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:16 pm
"An Unusual Craving...Right?"

Normally, Esverelda is the kind of woman who would do things herself, but now as the lady, she has to let the servants do so, which is odd to her still. However, she is bearing a child and it is time that she should just relax rather than doing something vigorous like training. Training was not even in mind as she was intending to learn about the warriors in Ketsu's and Halo's disposal. The stomach growled a bit, causing Esverelda to blushed a bit; why she chose a day to forget to bring her own lunch. What she could think of is chicken marinated in mustard and soy sauce. When Toki suggested that there is a kitchen and he also brought his own lunch, Esverelda smileed at the options. "How about you two check the kitchen first for a half pound chicken breast marinated with mustard and soy sauce and a blueberry juice box? Tall order, but if there isn't any, Toki can go ahead and split some of his lunch with me." Esverelda answered.

Considering that Jaris was a little panicky when she asked for lunch, she can tell that he did not bring lunch as well, so she is not alone in this. Jaris is not much of a fighter, that is for sure, but Esverelda does not discount his value because he is part of the elite guards with Toki and Ketsu's son, Koichi. Thinking about Koichi, Hanako did talked to her about him and wanted to know why she was glad to see him. Esverelda would be glad too if Halo was the one who came to her rescue and was the one who protects and cares about her. Never minding that couple, she is a tad hungry for some bittersweet chicken.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:49 pm
Archived.

Getting to Know the Community Part 1 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum