Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ciel/Elesia Left_bar_bleue10/100Ciel/Elesia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Ciel/Elesia Empty Ciel/Elesia

Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 am
‹ Z I A M I C H I ›
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

B A S I C ; ; I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Ciel/Elesia
The Host Race: Human

Appearance:
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A L I T Y; ; T R A I T S

Personality: One the outside, Ciel is a warm and kind individual. When she meets other people, her first course of action generally involves her going around and talking kindly to them, warming herself up to them and drawing herself into their lives. As she begins to integrate herself within their life, she slowly becomes more of a presence in them. However, this is all a disguise. She simply uses this to infiltrate their lives and become further integrated into society.

However, this disguise is as it is said - a disguise. In reality, Ciel is but an emotionless killer, who will stop at nothing to take down the target that she has been given the charge of destroying. She has no idea that her hunt is futile, so she chooses to pursue it with every fiber of her being - and will not let anything get in the way of her hunt, her one true goal is to kill the demon Roa, however she does not know that he has manifested himself within her body as a Ziamichi spirit. She states that the only person that she would show mercy to, or actually feel honest feelings towards, at this moment, is Shiki Tohno. She also seems to have a strange obsession with curry.

B A C K G R O U N D; ; P A S T

Background/History: (Background of the host. 4 paragraph mim.)

T H E B E A S T; ; W I T H I N

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Michael Roa Valdamjong

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:
Ciel/Elesia 157512-roa_arcdrive_screen_large
Spoiler:

Ziamichi Personality: Unlike most of his kind, Roa has lost the bloodlust that he has felt for humanity over the centuries. In fact, he has resigned himself to his fate, instead finally choosing to allow his host to finally control him. This on it's own is strange, as Roa himself was a bloodthirsty killer, in his previous hosts. Not only that, but any sense of ego that he held before he actually started to take over bodies has long forgone itself, replaced by simple acceptance.

In a fight, Roa is willing to give advice to Ciel, mostly. In fact, they have a mutual understanding now, him allowing her access to her powers in exchange for keeping him safe and letting him continue his research - although he refuses to reveal his true identity to her, knowing that she is the one that is actually hunting him down. When they speak to each other, he refers to himself as "SHIKI".

Ziamichi History: (What is the background of your Ziamichi before they ended up sealed in your character and how they ended up in your character in the first place. 2 Paragraph mim)

Ziamichi Powers: (what powers does your Ziamichi Spirit have?)

B E N E F I T S ; F O R H O S T

Unique Traits:

Eyes of Life Perception: In contrast to Tohno Shiki's Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Roa has been able to grant Ciel the ability to visualize the "Points where things live", which is generally the points where their spiritual energy is generated from, as opposed to their life force. These are usually places like the "Soul Sleep", so when cut by a blade from Ciel, disrupt the spiritual energy of the target. This disruption usually lasts for about three posts.

[i]

Forms: N/A

Drawbacks: Although it is exceptionally rare for her to lose control, if Ciel was to lose control of Roa, his vampiric impulses would take control, and Ciel would start to lust for the taste of blood. Biting someone would have no effect, however.

Control: 9

T H E H O S T ; ; P O W E R S

FOR THIS SECTION OF THE APPLICATION PLEASE TAKE POWERS FROM EITHER THE SHINIGAMI, DEMON, IRAMASHA, HUMAN OR QUINCY TEMPLATES ON THE SITE! OTHERWISE, LEAVE THIS BLANK OR REMOVE IT IF THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY!

E X T R A ; ; I N F O

NOTE: Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Click here for skill sheet

Ziamichi Class: (Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Ziamichi Skills
  • Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Control Over Spirit: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ciel/Elesia Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ciel/Elesia Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ciel/Elesia Empty Re: Ciel/Elesia

Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:22 pm
You have 4 days to finish this application before it is moved to inactive.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ciel/Elesia Left_bar_bleue0/0Ciel/Elesia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Ciel/Elesia Empty Re: Ciel/Elesia

Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm
Inactive.

Ciel/Elesia Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum