Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Captured! Left_bar_bleue10/100Captured! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Captured! Empty Captured!

Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:07 pm
|D A I G O R O|
Captured! DaiHeader
|I T O|
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

WANDERING ON A SUNNY AFTERNOON
"The best offense... is a damn good defense..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LET US BEGIN

"I have no need to be here." The redheaded Shinigami shook his head lightly, looking over the expanse of the island, watching everyone around the island fighting over the bounty that existed within. It didn't interest this man. He had no reason for being here, save for an overseer of events. His eyes lowered slightly, and his face turned into a solemn smile, red orbs watching the world around him as he walked through the island's rocks and foliage; feeling the heaviness of the air that was attributed the the numerous spiritual particles that adorned the island itself. He sighed softly, and reached a hand up to his head to brush a piece of hair off of his face and keep it out of his eyes.

He took a couple of steps forwards, and shook his head. For some reason, he felt compelled to be here; as if there was something that would happen to him. Whether good or not, he would see it through. A small smile crossed his lips and he took a seat on a rock, crossing a leg over another and thinking things through, staring at the ground with a smirk. What to do... he had no interest in this place, but he still felt the need to come here... why? This thought; this entire feeling, confused him. With a small yawn, Daigoro Ito stepped off of the rock that he was sitting on, and looked up into the sky, letting a gust of wind blow across his face.

Despite the sounds that emanated around him, from the clashing of blades and energy attacks, to the explosions that may or may not be clashing with the ground at the same time; Daigoro felt at peace here. This island, despite being a hotspot for spiritual activity, and despite the fact that he had all the chances to be killed or at least attacked by some power-hungry bastard, there was a calming factor to this place that a few places had, yet didn't show like here. His mouth twitched, and he started walking again, keeping one hand poised over his zanpakuto, not showing any form of threat, just keeping careful. With a sigh, he stepped towards a cliff and stood on the edge, closing his eyes and letting the air wash over him.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Captured! Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Captured! Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Captured! Empty Re: Captured!

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:36 am
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Captured! Cooltext549054089

Captured! CC2Captured! CC2Captured! CC2

(K a m e k o)

"It's Kameko. K-A-M-E-K-O. Got it memorized?" ~ Kameko Madoka-Sugiura

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

[ P a r a g o n x 9 : C h a o z A i r f l o w]

E n t e r P o s t

Captured! 2vkchuw

W i t h T h e K n i g h t

Are you ready to face your fate?

Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t

Death may be my only freedom..

-------------------

Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

Kameko Madoka-Sugiura, the knight of the eastern queen, was waiting. It had been about a week, and she had been waiting, on stand-by in her quarters, the entire time. When she had gotten the notification, during her time on-guard at her post, it had been greeted with minor skepticism. She didn't really understand the request at first. It seemed trivial, and like a waste of the clan's time. But then.. her queen contacted her, and she got the full report. Only then did it all make sense. Kameko understood what she was being asked to do, but for now all that could be done was wait. There was no helping it, they were waiting for an opportune moment. If only they could have predicted what that moment would've been. According to the queen, two people got the order that was given out. Herself, Kameko, and a sugiura Kameko had not yet met by the name of Shirou. The fact that she didn't know him, at first, made her a little wary, but then she thought about it, and realized that if the queen trusted this man, she would too.

After the order was given, Kameko was told to go back to her quarters instead of her usual post, to await the preparations to enter the world of the living, apparently, when the time was right, the Western Queen was going to be called to open a portal to the human world to the necessary co-ordinates. If everything went smoothly, they'd be right where they needed to be. So where is it they needed to be, you may ask? What exactly is the order that was given to them? The answer was simple. They were tasked to find, subdue, and capture a man. More specifically, a man who had now defected from both the Gotei Thirteen and the Kokuryuteishi.. Daigoro Ito.

They had enough information on him from the reports that they had been given. They had his physical profile, most of his history (at least everything the gotei and the Kokuryuteishi knew), a description of possible threats he might be associated with, and data on his location over the past several hours, fed to them via GPS system by their field agent they had watching him. It was a long process, catching this guy, but it was a necessary one. He was marked as a top-priority potential threat, and he was to be captured as soon as possible, and as quietly as possible as not to alert anyone else who may be after them. The sugiura clan did not want a war, after all.

After a week of waiting, it was time. Daigoro had been confirmed by himself, on an island that already had a few sugiura on it, including, at this point, the western queen herself, who had gone there only a few hours after setting up their end of the portal to the other side. The order had been sent, and Kameko had recieved. Kameko was, honestly, partially relieved of the order being sent so soon. She was getting a little sick of not being able to protect her queen due to being stuck in her quarters this whole time. But at last, she was free.

Walking from her room to the royal house, Kameko found the portal already waiting for her, written on the ground next to it were the co-ordinates she'd need to get to before opening the exit portal for the primary capture point. Kameko gave a soft sigh, closing her golden eyes and stepping into the portal as she shook her head, forming a platform of reishi below her in the black void and focusing her spiritual energy beneath it, moving it like a sort of hoverboard along her designated path as she brushed a strand of green hair behind her ear, re-opening her eyes and looking ahead of herself with a bored expression. As she glided, the movement caused her bangs to part to either side slightly, revealing the bird-shaped sigil on her forehead that signified her powers were hidden. At this point, the most reiatsu anyone could guess she'd have would be roughly around an unseated shinigami's level. However, Kameko would not keep that facade up for long with this target, he needed to know exactly who he was dealing with.

What seemed like quite a while to Kameko, was actually only milliseconds passing by in the real world, the way the time worked in this dimension was quite different than that of any other dimension. Eventually, she reached the co-ordinates, tapping the air in front of her as the exit portal opened, revealing Daigoro Ito himself only about fifty feet in front of her. Kameko gave a small smirk before her face returned to its normal stoic visage, the knight stepping out of the portal and onto the ground below her as the portal closed behind her. Yes, someone else was coming, but he didn't need a foot in the door for him, otherwise what kind of sugiura could he be? Kameko took a step forward, slipping her pale hands into the pockets of her white robe, her gold eyes locked in Dai's direction as her irises flashed red, the sigil on her forehead slowly dissolving into black energy, which the wind quickly devoured. Kameko brought her legs together, practically standing at attention, albeit her hands were still in her pockets, as her spiritual pressure cascaded down upon the immediate area, the trees nearest to her bending at the middle before snapping in half from the weight of it. Kameko's mouth twisted slightly into a sneer, and then she spoke. One phrase. A simple one. But one that assured that this would not be an easy day for either of them.

"Daigoro Ito. You're coming with me."

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 am
|D A I G O R O|
Captured! DaiHeader
|I T O|
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

SHIBATA HASHIRU
LET US BEGIN

This was a risk that he had been taking for far too long. He sighed softly, placing his hands into his pockets, staring into the light blue sky with a pair of wistful red eyes, tears brimming at the edges. He smiled softly and raised a hand up to his face, wiping the tear off of his cheek and smiling softly and morbidly. He didn't appreciate this world like he had used to. People were warring among themselves, death was overly obvious around all of this. He chuckled and reached the hand up further, moving a piece of hair off of his face and looking back down, letting a brief wind wash over his face. He took a step further forwards, looking down and over the edge of the cliff, seeing the ground below him. It could take another step. Another step, and he would fall. Another step, and it could all be over for one such as him. Wasn't that strange? He chuckled, and stepped backwards once more, placing a pair of hands into his pockets, thinking life over more.

Was it worth it? This lifestyle of his; he didn't have a purpose anymore. All he was right now was a wandering spirit with no true meaning to his existence. With his red eyes narrowed, he laughed softly and shook his head a few times, looking over at the side and grimacing. The red orbs hid behind a pair of soft eyelids, and he gave a small laugh. He needed purpose again. He needed a reason to stay with some cause, maybe he'd stick to it this time. But it needed to be right. A pure notion of life. Nothing like some stupid war, where sides were decided by the morals of their leaders. No, he needed just something that he could be loyal to and understand. A lover, maybe. Friends, for once. Because despite his calm facade, and the look of happiness that filled his eyes, there was something wrong. Daigoro Ito... was empty inside. He had nothing... which was why he could throw himself into battle. Because he had nothing to lose, and only everything to gain. But if one had everything to gain, and they gained nothing, was that making everything to be actually nothing? He spat, and sighed softly. Daigoro Ito was a truly empty and warped individual. Because he had nothing to protect, he tried to protect anything that he could. It explained his changes in loyalty, to the T.

"It could be so easy... To just end it all... But then I wouldn't be protecting anything, would I?" He smiled to himself and let out a throaty laugh, before preparing to turn around. At least... he was going to normally turn around, but something appeared. And it was big enough to make him grunt slightly from the pressure. He took it, however, and turned towards the woman standing before him, taking in her green hair and golden eyes, over a body framed with a white robe. He stopped still for a few seconds, trying to understand if this woman was a threat or not. She seemed to hold some sort of intentions towards him, but he still wasn't sure. His eyes flickered back and forth along her form and he smiled softly; sure that her only threat was this pressure. He wasn't quite aware of her abilities, but if he had to fight her, then he would be sure to return what he could. He had never tried out his newly-reformed zanpakuto, but he felt that this may or may not be an opportune moment, depending on how things went. He opened his mouth slightly, pursing lips to speak; when:

"Daigoro Ito. You're coming with me." At that instant, everything stopped. His heart, which was beating softly in his chest, froze as if his brain had taken out all action to it. His mind which had been considering everything about the possible threat that this woman held suddenly stopped, as if he couldn't think of anything but that woman's words. She... "You're coming with me." She didn't want to fight him... she wanted to... "Coming with me." N-no... She... she didn't feel like a Shinigami, nor did she strike him as familiar from the Kokuryuteshi. Did that mean... what? Her Reiatsu felt like that of a Sugiura, that mysterious, enigmatic race that he had encountered very few members of. He stepped backwards slightly, face twisted into a slight grimace, small rocks falling off the edge of the cliff as his foot crossed the threshold between land and air. His right, gloved hand hovered lightly over the white hilt of the zanpakuto in it's sheath, keeping a wary eye on the face of the woman, still not speaking back to her. He wouldn't give her the response she desired for a second more, instead stepping forwards and finally speaking, but not at her.

"I am the bone of my defense,
the heart is the lone wolf.
The smile on the face of fate,
shows me the clear path.
Life is an ever-changing dream, dreams and souls alike.

Bakudo no Niijuugo; Midori Shiru."
He reached a left hand over the glove, and deactivated the bakudo, destroying the seal that existed underneath the glaive, and releasing his normally sealed power which was, to be fair, not much higher. Instead, he decided to hold back on the actual releasing of his strength, at least until he was sure that she was something of a threat. As he was quite powerful, going all-out would be likely to have the more... powerful residents of the island on his case. Just releasing shikai put him in the levels of a normal Captain in Bankai, and because of that strength he was always careful not to go all out. Instead, he would attempt to converse with the woman in the hope that he would be able to work his way out of this, or at least go without a fight. He sighed and finally offered an outstretched palm, not asking for a handshake but instead simply showing that he didn't mean any harm on his own.

"Coming with you? I would have to understand your intentions first, my friend. I'm not one to simply... up and go when I'm told, even for one as rapturing as you." He chuckled and gave a sly smile. Flattery was the lowest way to try and get someone's acceptance, and while he thought she was nice to look at, she wasn't really his type. She may have exuded strength, but it was the wrong kind. Not noble, but stoic. While she showed nobility to this man, there wasn't enough for it to be beautiful. Instead... she just appeared as a stoic knight. Maybe that was the illusion that she was trying to give? He smiled softly at her and kept his hand hovering over his blade in order to prepare for anything that may come next...
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:32 pm
____________________________________________________________________________________________

(K a m e k o)

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

[ K e i k i K o b a y a s h i : Z e r o ]

E n t e r P o s t

Captured! 2vkchuw

Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t Captured! 1-4025007-2635-t

-------------------

Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime Captured! CodeGeassC2Anime

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

Kameko's golden eyes stayed unmoving, boring into Dai's being as she stared, rather accusingly, at him. This was the traitor, this was the man who they had spent so much time trying to find, this was the man who she had been sent here to capture, and this was the man who, after reading his file, she had slowly begun to hold a hatred for. Now, anyone would wonder why you would hate someone by simply reading about them. The answer, in Kameko's case, was simple enough. The more she read about Daigoro, the allegiances he had switched, the different organizations he had subsequently joined and left, the "allies" that he kept (one in particular, Zefonse Kaizme, who was one of the deadliest arrancar alive, caught Kameko's eye, and scorn, near-instantly. They had enough data to conclude that Dai and Zefonse were, at the very least, acquaintances, from their file on what had happened that day in soul society..), and what of his persona she could discern.. The more she felt a growing hatred for him. Why? Because his very existence betrayed nearly every moral she had.

You see, Kameko was raised under the Knights of the Madoka-Sugiura clan. Her very being existed on the premise of "Protect who you're assigned to protect, keep safe who you are told to keep safe." She had been taught, her entire life, that if you cannot give your life for the protection of one who is on your side, your existence in itself is worthless. She had been raised to believe that if you're going to be anything, be morally good. Anything else, and you weren't worth protecting those that relied on you. To Kameko, there was no "Morally gray." There was no "Middle path". As far as Kameko's mindset was concerned, there was a good, and there was an evil. If you walked the path of good, you could not stray, nor could you sway. Not even for a moment. One wrong step, and you were eternally regarded as walking the opposite path. The path of evil. And, in Kameko's eyes, all those that walked the path of evil, deserved to die. They deserved all the hatred and spite that she could muster from her heart. Kameko was raised to hate evil, so she hated evil. What defined evil? Anyone who didn't walk the singular path of good. And what defined good? Kameko's definition of good was one who stayed loyal, one who stayed devoted to one path, and one who's path was morally just. Anyone outside of that was the very definition, to her, of evil. This sheltered world view had gotten her into trouble in the past, and it would get her into trouble in the future, but it was unwavering, and there hadn't been a person yet who could make her even consider changing it.

That is why she felt a hatred for Daigoro. Daigoro had switched allegiences not once, but twice now. He had betrayed two loyalties. As a consequence, those he had betrayed were after him, they were trying to capture him, or in some cases, kill. Kameko was not there to kill or capture, simply to escort. However, if it were up to her, she would very much like to kill him for the crimes he had committed, involuntarily, against her own moral compass. Her gaze at him switched from steely to a glare as her head processed all that this man had done. He was certainly not one to be underestimated, that was something that was for certain. They had some information on his abilities, but not quite. It was more his physical prowess that they knew about, not so much his zanpakuto. They knew, more-so, that his durability was completely inhuman. He could take attacks that would leave most knocked out cold, without even registering that he had been hit in the first place. If anything, that scared them slightly. Especially since, if they had to resort to violence to bring him in, they needed to send the real heavy hitters. Then again, I guess that's why Kameko and Shirou were chosen. Two of the most proficient fighters in the sugiura clans.

As Kameko stated that he was to come with her, his entire visage changed. His face twisted into a slight grimace.. and he stepped backwards. Was that fear? Could it be possible he feared capture? Or maybe he thought she was with one of the organizations who were out to kill him? If so, he was HALF correct.. The other half? Well the organization she was with didn't want him dead.. She certainly did though. Her eyes darted to his hand, which was currently hovering over the hilt of his zanpakuto. So he was prepared to fight? Interesting. Kameko's eyes went back to staring at him directly as he stepped forward, chanting.

At the end of his chant, it was apparent what it was for. There had been some kind of seal on his abilities before, and the chant was simply to release the seal. Kameko felt his spiritual pressure on the immediate area and tsk'd a bit. All their information was not misguided, he was, in fact, powerful. Definitely a force to be reckoned with. Kameko's eyes narrowed slightly, she would have to be careful with this one. There was no point in going and getting herself killed, now was there? Her eyes opened a bit, not out of any kindness or sudden realization, but out of confusion as he extended a hand. Did he mean no harm? Or was he offering to come peacefully? Kameko raised an eyebrow warily, studying his features. He didn't seem like someone who'd agree to go peacefully, and then attack her the minute her back was turned.. but then again, the ones that would do that never seemed like it.

"Coming with you? I would have to understand your intentions first, my friend. I'm not one to simply... up and go when I'm told, even for one as rapturing as you." Kameko shook her head slightly, holding her hand up, palm-out, a sign of peaceful intentions as she sighed softly, her eyes closing. "Daigoro Ito, let me begin by saying that flattery will get you nowhere with me. Regardless of who you are or how much power you may or may not have, you will not gain my trust or my acceptance that way." Kameko re-opened her eyes, slipping her hands into the pockets of her robe and taking a step forward. "As for my intentions, I am here on order of Misaiko Sugiura, queen of the eastern sugiura clan. I, along with another, have been ordered to take you in. We have not been told why, only that it is top priority. I am not looking to kill or harm you in any way." Kameko made a small tsk, turning her body to the side and tilting her head to look into the forest. "Where is that damn Emiya..?" she growled slightly, before turning her attention back to Daigoro. "Rest assured, there will be no conflict if you come peacefully. We simply want to get you out of here without any trouble." She nodded a bit, waiting for his response.

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:50 pm
|D A I G O R O|
Captured! DaiHeader
|I T O|
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

LUSTER
LET US BEGIN

She had offered her hand out, a sign of peaceful intent. That... that was a good thing. Daigoro really had no want to fight this woman, and so as she offered it out he nodded at her, smiling softly and moving his hand back from above Kanki Okami and letting a small chuckle rise from the depths of his throat. He stretched out and sighed softly, tilting his head to the side and watching her face carefully with a pair of kind and soft eyes. There was no need for wanton fighting; that sort of thing was totally unneeded. Instead, he would certainly be happy to converse with this woman instead, trying to avoid any sort of conflict with her. If she was here to take him in, he'd listen to her argument and see if it was worth his time.

Honestly, he could've escaped by now. It wouldn't have been the intelligent or tactful thing to do, but it would've gotten him away from this. All of this, it frustrated him. To have someone before him, wanting to take him into custody; it was annoying, to say the least. He sighed and watched her carefully, taking in the features of her face with the soft orbs. The benevolence in his face was obvious, and one such as Daigoro knew that he didn't need to fight this woman, he only needed to speak. Violence was a stupid and foolish way to settle arguments. While she may have been powerful, she should've known that as well. If she didn't... then he'd teach her about it.

"Daigoro Ito, let me begin by saying that flattery will get you nowhere with me. Regardless of who you are or how much power you may or may not have, you will not gain my trust or my acceptance that way." He couldn't help but laugh at this. That... he liked that. The fact that she wasn't willing to take his words and use them in order to find trustworthiness in him... he liked that. Despite her stoic exterior, she wasn't a prom queen narcissist bitch. She was just a knight of honor. He smiled at her as she opened her eyes, before returning his face to it's worried expression. He didn't need her to think that he was already beginning to relax. Strange, huh? She had just told him she was going to take him in. And here he was, already relaxing. Ironic.

"Good. You didn't strike me as one to be taken in by flattery, and if you were I would most likely have run, not trusting my safety to you. Despite your, no offense, 'fragile' appearance, you seem to be quite the powerful fighter, so even that would've been difficult." He nodded, speaking in a completely flat and unemotional voice. But those words were the truth, for he would not lie to her no matter what she asked. Except for maybe that question about being a virgin or not... He'd probably tell her he wasn't. H-he just hadn't found t-the right person! T-that's all! ...why was he thinking about that? He shook his head and sighed, throwing those thoughts away.

"As for my intentions, I am here on order of Misaiko Sugiura, queen of the eastern sugiura clan. I, along with another, have been ordered to take you in. We have not been told why, only that it is top priority. I am not looking to kill or harm you in any way." As she spoke, he began to hold his breath. When she continued on, he bit his lip slightly and closed his eyes. Hearing that she was a part of the Sugiura made him feel slightly better, and when she finally told him that she wasn't looking to kill or harm him... he let all of that out in a huge sigh of pure relief. Oh, thank the gods for that. He looked up at her and dropped the cold facade, giving her a pure and kind smile of his own volition.

"Thank you for saying that. I didn't want to fight you. I don't want to fight anyone, or get into conflict. But my choices, as I'm guessing you'll understand from reading about me... were never really intelligent. If I might explain myself before your eyes... I had no intent of making enemies. I only wanted to protect everyone I could and maybe stop any war that was going on. But... I'm a foolish man with broken intentions." He laughed softly, and then looked up into the sky, "So you say you're from the Sugiura Kingdom? Maybe it's time I..." His eyes were slightly brimmed with tears, "settled."

"Where is that damn Emiya..?" Em...

"EMIYA?!? As in Shirou?? If he's coming... if he's a part of this..." Daigoro clenched a fist and held it up in front of his face all-the-while nodding readily. "If he's a part of this, I'll come. You have my word. I won't cause trouble, and I won't cause conflict." Every word was purely honest and true. He really had no need or want to fight this woman, especially if she had no intent either. However, it appeared to be different. She might've been just following orders, but Dai was sincere with everything that he said.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm

(K a m e k o)

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

[ D e a d L e t t e r C i r c u s : O n e S t e p ]

E n t e r P o s t

Captured! 2vkchuw

-------------------

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

Daigoro moved his hand away from his zanpakuto.. that was good. The fact that he was starting to feel comfortable was definitely good for her. It meant it would be easier to escort him into her realm. Honestly, no matter how much she wanted to kill him, simply out of her own ideals, morals, or what have you, she couldn't bring herself to actually want to fight here. This island was.. way too risky a place to want to fight.. Especially with her power. She didn't want any.. unsavory characters interrupting her capture of Daigoro Ito. Especially since there was a Ninety-Percent chance that any one of them could be someone else who was after Daigoro. Whether they be Soul Society, or otherwise. She could not risk that possibility. Her eyes met his as she stared across the distance at him, his red orbs carried.. was that a benevolence? Impossible. Sickening. Such a being, with his double crossing loyalties, could never have a benevolent air. Such would be implausible. Benevolence was reserved for those who walked the path of good. No.. no way was it possible for a being like Daigoro Ito to have any sort of benevolence about him. It was.. impossible. Nay, it was unthinkable. It could not even be considered..

What Kameko was truly wondering was.. why had he not yet escaped? There had been plenty of opportunities for it. Kameko did not yet have her momentum field up, nor was she even in any state of power, besides her base, to begin with. So.. why hadn't he ran? The chase, at least, would've provided some intertainment.. Kameko tsk'd internally. That was no question to be asking. What kind of knight was she? Wishing her captive would run so that she could disobey her queen's order and give chase? That was no way to pay respect to the queen who had to selflessly saved her from exile.. Kameko could feel her shame at simply thinking that brim up a bit before she quickly knocked it back down. No, it was only a thought. She had not disobeyed her queen. No need for that train of thought.. Besides. She would.. or rather.. she COULD never betray her queen. She wasn't mentally, or physically capable of doing so. How could anyone betray someone who they loved deeply and were entirely committed to? Was it even possible? Kameko couldn't fathom that..

"Good. You didn't strike me as one to be taken in by flattery, and if you were I would most likely have run, not trusting my safety to you. Despite your, no offense, 'fragile' appearance, you seem to be quite the powerful fighter, so even that would've been difficult." Kameko didn't understand why he had laughed, but all the same she raised her eyebrow at his statement and replied in kind. "Well I am glad, at least, that this won't be difficult." She gave a small chuckle. "A powerful fighter? Oh mercy no, Daigoro, you mistake me. I am only a messenger, and an escort, nothing more." Kameko nodded gently in confirmation. She had no need to brag about her power. And there was no need to demonstrate it here, at any rate. Kameko smiled a bit internally. Not one to be taken in by flattery? Perhaps not. Any words of kindness from her queen made Kameko melt. Then again, that was an entirely different situation.

"Thank you for saying that. I didn't want to fight you. I don't want to fight anyone, or get into conflict. But my choices, as I'm guessing you'll understand from reading about me... were never really intelligent. If I might explain myself before your eyes... I had no intent of making enemies. I only wanted to protect everyone I could and maybe stop any war that was going on. But... I'm a foolish man with broken intentions. So you say you're from the Sugiura Kingdom? Maybe it's time I... settled." Kameko tilted her head slightly, her golden orbs blinking in confusion at the man. He seemed.. so sad while saying that. Did he truly not want to go? Or was he frightened? Broken intentions, he said.. Protecting everyone, he said.. Kameko twitched a bit to herself. I..Impossible. You cannot protect anything if you walk the path of the unsure. That automatically put you with the evil-doers of this world. There.. there really was nothing else to it besides that. There was no explaining his actions.. he had made the wrong choices, and, in the process, abandoned the path of the light. That was unforgivable in Kameko's eyes. Kameko set aside her personal qualms for a moment, as she spoke. "I am sorry, you address me as a part of the sugiura kingdom, and you are correct, but I do not believe I have introduced myself, for that I apologize. It is not in my nature to be so impolite." Kameko bowed her head slightly before raising it again, red meeting gold as she locked eyes with Daigoro. "I am Kameko Madoka-Sugiura. Warrior of the Mixed Style, Wielder of the Ever-Changing Sacred, and personal defender of Misaiko Sugiura herself." Kameko nodded, slipping her pale hands into her pockets and giving a small chuckle. "Or if you'd prefer. I am simply an escort with a very black and white view."

"EMIYA?!? As in Shirou?? If he's coming... if he's a part of this... If he's a part of this, I'll come. You have my word. I won't cause trouble, and I won't cause conflict." Kameko blinked, eyebrow raised in confusion. "Uh.. y..yes.. Shirou.. uhm.. do you know him or something?" She shook her head, looking up at the sun to estimate the time before reaching a hand out of her pocket, tapping the air as their side of the portal opened once more. "No matter, no matter. He should be here any moment.."

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:25 am
|D A I G O R O|
Captured! DaiHeader
|I T O|
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

PARIS... ASA
LET US BEGIN

She didn't seem to believe that he was benevolent. For some reason, when he looked at her, she seemed to hold the same contempt for him that she had started with. She was... to be quite frank... frustrating, in all honesty. The redheaded Shinigami shook his head and sighed softly, reaching a hand up and scratching the back of his neck. He breathed out and stepped forwards, trying to find something to say to her, and yet finding nothing in his mind to be able to say. But... he couldn't stop looking at those golden eyes. He wanted to look away, but he was strangely entranced. Why were they so familiar? Why... he closed his eyes quickly and stepped backwards at speed, trying not to let himself be drawn into them. Maybe they had an entrancing ability to them? Yes, yes, that had to be it.

"Well I am glad, at least, that this won't be difficult." That... seemed strange to him. He'd heard her speak the entire time, but there, it sounded even more familiar to him. He shook his head and grimaced, not trying to understand anything of it. That voice was like a bell from a far-off memory, trying to wake him up from an ever-going dream. He reached up a hand and rubbed his right temple softly, and opened his mouth slightly, preparing to say something but being interrupted by the woman's words. "A powerful fighter? Oh mercy no, Daigoro, you mistake me. I am only a messenger, and an escort, nothing more." He chuckled slightly, shaking his head. She was far too modest, or she was trying to hide her abilities from him. Either way, he wasn't bothered, to be honest. He just wanted... to see if he could settle...

"Then I shall take your word for it, my friend." He spoke calmly and quietly, not showing any signs of the internal battle with his memory going on. Instead, he appeared to be completely fine with the situation, smiling softly, giving weak and slow gestures, not showing himself to be a threat, not at all.

"I am sorry, you address me as a part of the sugiura kingdom, and you are correct, but I do not believe I have introduced myself, for that I apologize. It is not in my nature to be so impolite." Oh, that was right. She hadn't introduced herself, and yet... he felt that he knew her already. He didn't know why, but he just felt that way. With a few seconds between them, the mysterious captor spoke again, and Daigoro... well, Daigoro just stopped. Everything... everything...everything... "I am Kameko Madoka-Sugiura. Warrior of the Mixed Style, Wielder of the Ever-Changing Sacred, and personal defender of Misaiko Sugiura herself. Or if you'd prefer. I am simply an escort with a very black and white view." Everything... just stopped.

...SWITCHING TRACKS...

SOUNDSCAPE TO ARDOR

"K...Kameko..." His voice was barely a whisper, breathing out into the mists before him as if there was nothing stopping him from just turning away and running now. This was a dream. This was a lie. There was nothing true about that statement. There was nothing true, nothingnothingnothingnothingnothing! He shook his head, and yet continued to stare into those golden eyes, with an incredulous look upon his face. He didn't care that he was showing too much emotion right now, he was beyond disbelief...

"You know, Daigoro... you'd get in a lot of trouble for doing this."

Guh... the woman's face appeared before him, white hair, golden eyes, the picture of beauty. They had met... how long ago was it? It would've been four-hundred years, now. He was still a young Shinigami then, it was just after Kin had gone to sleep, and just after he'd been sealed up. He had been wandering the human world, without purpose. Losing four-hundred years worth of memories, Daigoro was in the process of getting through it, trying to comprehend exactly what his life was like right now.

"I don't think anything that beautiful could be blood-soaked..."

Their eyes had simply locked together. It was a simple circumstantial meeting, and one would normally think nothing of it. But gold had locked onto red, and that had been it. They had started to speak, Daigoro revealing himself as a Fourth Seat, Kameko being exiled. And they just talked that day. Daigoro... poured out everything he'd been holding in, and Kameko had listened. Dai had never spoken to someone like he had to that woman at that time.

"Hey, Dai. If we don't meet again, let's not forget each other, alright?"

Those had been some of the most amazing times in Daigoro's life, and they had eventually begun to fall in love. At least, Daigoro had. He started waiting at their original meeting-place earlier every time, and greeting her with a kind smile and a happy wave. They spent nights together, Daigoro starting to stay with her longer, yet finding her gone in the mornings. He didn't know... he had no clue. But at some point in time...

"I'll be there, alright?"

She just left. No, that's not true. She just didn't arrive. That was more like it, she had simply stopped coming to their meeting-spot. He waited each and every day, at the same time, for two weeks. But over those two weeks, he began to think. Maybe... what they had wasn't really true? Maybe... what they were was just a pair of people meeting, no longer lovers, but just people. And so, on the fifteenth day, Daigoro Ito gave up on something for the first time in his life. His first true lover, and he'd lost her. Just... like... that...

"N-no..." He shook his head and gritted his teeth, before turning away from her, staring out over the scape with a pair of steely eyes and a cold face. "You're not Kameko. You don't look like her. You're not the woman I remember." He turned back to her and smiled softly, laughing and shaking his head. He hated coincidences sometimes, he really did. "I'm assuming that you already know this, but I'm going to do it anyway.

My name is Daigoro Ito, the Platinum Wall, former Vice-Captain of the Second Division, and former Stone Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi."
He bowed to the woman, closing his eyes and giving a small smile before finding himself straight again and tilting his head to the side with a small sigh.

"I'm assuming that you've been wondering... why I'm so willing to come with you," He laughed softly, and scratched the back of his head, wondering whether or not she would recognize the next statement. If she was truly Kameko Madoka-Sugiura, then she would recognize this statement. No, she wouldn't just recognize it, she had to, or his heart would shatter and destroy his ribcage, opening up his chest, and causing him to bleed out over the ground before her... "Well, 'Kameko', there comes a time in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will. As someone who has spent his time thinking over the ways of others, I have never thought about myself once. Not after her... Not after all of that. So I wish to settle, and finally find someone to truly devote myself to, whether or not they're a lover, or just a figure to be loyal to." He reached up a hand a placed it upon his chest, smiling at her with a face that showed pure kindness. If she was Kameko...

Then she would understand.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 am

(K a m e k o)

[ S o n g F o r P o s t]

[ T a M u s i c : B o r d e r O f L i f e]

E n t e r P o s t

Captured! 2vkchuw

-------------------

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

"K...Kameko..." Kameko raised an eyebrow, tilting her head slightly and gazing at Daigoro. What.. could possibly be the matter with him? All of a sudden.. he seemed frozen. He seemed frozen by what was either fear.. or pain.. or.. regret? Kameko.. couldn't tell.. all she knew was that something had seriously disturbed him about her introduction. Was it that she had a changing sacred? Sure it wasn't COMMON, but it wasn't like it was unheard of. . . His head shook.. his gaze remained into her eyes.. and... they.. they.. those eyes.. Kameko gulped, almost audibly. She.. she recognized those eyes.. That wasn't possible. No.. Kameko chuckled to herself, surely an insane thing to do while thinking such things.. but.. she found it funny how she could be reacting like this, when it was simply just.. coincidence. It was not plausible in any form, way, or shape. Kameko held back the uneasy feeling of lying to herself and continued staring at the man before her, awaiting some kind of reaction other than just the blank stare..

"N-no... You're not Kameko. You don't look like her. You're not the woman I remember." Kameko blinked again in confusion. She wasn't.. Kameko? She sure as hell had all of Kameko's memories, if she wasn't. All the pain and confusion, the loss and the re-gain. All of it was burned into her skull. She was pretty damn sure that she was, in fact, Kameko Madoka-Sugiura. Who the hell else would she be? It seemed to her as if Daigoro was simply babbling at this point. What could he stand to gain from incessantly claiming that she was not who she really was? There was no point in it.. so what was the goal? Was he trying to confuse her in a bid to escape? What was the reasoning? The more Kameko processed it, the more confused she became. He didn't seem like he was trying to escape.. he only seemed.. rather sad.. Was.. No.. No. No. Just. No. That... That part of her was dead, and so was the man from that time. No matter how eerily similar the circumstances.

"I'm assuming that you already know this, but I'm going to do it anyway. My name is Daigoro Ito, the Platinum Wall, former Vice-Captain of the Second Division, and former Stone Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi." Yes, yes, all the info they had on his file. Nothing new there.. She watched him bow, the confused glint still hanging in her eyes as he smiled and laughed.

"I'm assuming that you've been wondering... why I'm so willing to come with you," Well yes she had been wondering that, to be honest. Then again, it's not like there was much else to wonder about, most of the situation was pretty cut and dry at this point. What was he getting at?

She heard him speak once more.. and.. her heart couldn't take it...

"Well, 'Kameko', there comes a time in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will. As someone who has spent his time thinking over the ways of others, I have never thought about myself once. Not after her... Not after all of that. So I wish to settle, and finally find someone to truly devote myself to, whether or not they're a lover, or just a figure to be loyal to."

Ba-thump

Kameko's eyes widened slowly as she looked at him, a look of what could only be described as a mixture of pain, regret, realization, relief, and.. love.. washing over her features. As the gold once again met the red, Kameko felt all strength in her body travel out of her. Seeming to be taken by the wind as the mighty knight.. dropped to her knees. Never once did she break eye-contact. Not to look at that kind smile. Not to worry about his obvious escape route now.. nothing.. She just.. stared.. into the red orbs that she had once..

Kameko.. remembered everything about that night.. the night that she left.. she remembered.. their last arranged meeting... and she remembered her words..

"I'll be there, alright?"

She regretted saying that. She regretted that lie with every ounce of her being... She.. She could never take it back.. ever... She had lied to him. So long ago, when they had been together.. she had lied.. Why? Because.. she too had fallen in love.. she had given her trust, and her love, to this man.. She had planned to give him.. her life.. She was prepared to throw everything away.. for him.. And that.. that was when it happened..

It started as something she felt she could ignore.. just.. just a non-issue that she didn't need to be concerned with. A worry at the back of her mind. But then it began progressing.. until eventually it devoured her. Non-stop, twenty four hours of the day, seven days of the week, she worried about only one thing.. her clan. The one she let down, and how much of a failure she was for being unable to serve the only purpose she had been bred for.. She had managed to keep this side of her hidden from Dai.. but as time went on... It got worse.. she couldn't stop thinking about her failure.. it consumed her.. until.. finally.. she knew what she had to do. For Dai's sake, she needed to leave.. She.. she had to leave him.. If she had a breakdown while he was around.. he could get hurt.. she didn't want that.. So she made plans to leave.. and on the fateful night where she made her false promise. . Dai said something to her that she would never again forget.

"There comes a time in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will..."

Kameko hadn't realized it.. she prioritized her clan over the man she loved.. and she couldn't resist her breakdowns that caused her to be so miserable. She.. She was weak.. and she left. She knew she was supposed to meet him. She knew every goddamn day that she was supposed to be at the spot that she didn't return to.. Every night.. every time that she was supposed to be there, but wasn't, that line played in her head.. that one line from Dai.. the one that haunted her.. Eventually, after a week and a half, her wish was granted in the form of Kyoubou sealing himself inside of her.. however.. it left her out cold for a while.

Exactly three weeks after her departure.. Kameko returned to the meeting spot.. her look was new.. Kyoubou had changed her drastically. An increase in height, green hair, and paler skin.. However.. she still retained the golden eyes that Dai.. her sweet dai.. had loved so much.. As she walked into the meeting place.. the memories overwhelmed her.. bringing her to her knees as her time with him played like a movie on a projector on the scenery around her.. tormenting her further by showing her what she had thrown away..

Kameko looked around, seeing him nowhere, but she hadn't expected him to wait that long...

She looked at the clock tower nearby, eyes brimming with tears as she let out a mournful wail of regret...

She was right on time..

Now, in the current time, as she stared up into the eyes of her former love.. all those emotions ran back to her.. Kameko's eyes filled with tears of the past.. and she wept.. her head slowly rotating to face the ground as she cried. She cried out of regret, pain, fear, loss.. and most of all.. out of contempt at herself for not staying with him. Kameko stared at the ground, letting her past flow out of her through her tears for near a minute before calming down, using the back of her sleeve to wipe a few tears off of her face as she slowly and shakily stood back up, looking at Daigoro... Dai.. her only true love.. through tear-soaked golden eyes, her voice carrying the weight and regret of four hundred years as she spoke. "I don't think anything that beautiful could be blood-soaked..." She smiled sadly, her eyes rotating once more to the ground as she choked slightly on the remaining tears. "H.. How long.. did you wait.. Dai...?" She sniffed a bit. "I.. I came back you know.. exactly three weeks.. Same.. m..meeting place.. I didn't... expect..." Kameko clenched her eyes shut tightly, holding back a new flood of tears as the memories cycled in her mind. "I.. I never meant.. to leave you.. Dai.. I.. I had to.. p..protect you.. for once.. from.. from m..myself.." She choked, her knees buckling as she almost lost her balance again, barely holding herself upright. "I.. I wanted to come back as soon as I left.. but.. but I c..couldn't risk breaking down and hurting you.. I loved you too much.. I couldn't.. I.." She let out a sad whimper, moving her head up to once again meet those red eyes with her golden orbs. "I promised I would never stop loving you.. I kept my promise... but.. I.. I needed to keep you safe from what I was becoming.. the obsession over my exile.. it.. it got out of hand.. and.. I couldn't let you.. be caught in that crossfire.." Kameko slowly regained her composure as she spoke, all of her cold facade now gone to the weak and vulnerable Kameko of the past. The one who defended nothing, and simply lived.. lived with the man she loved.. "I needed you.. but.. I needed you unharmed.. and.. I couldn't.." She gave a sad chuckle, stumbling backwards a bit as the shock of it finally hit her. "I still.. That is to say.. I never stopped.. loving you.. Dai.." Her eyes once again cast at the ground, Kameko stood.. awaiting something.. anything.. that could make this better..

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:04 pm
|D A I G O R O|
Captured! DaiHeader
|I T O|
THE ROGUE - 0-3+

TRACK09
LET US BEGIN

It had begun. She had begun to cry, obviously realizing who he was, now. Was there disbelief in those eyes? Maybe so. Daigoro took a single step towards the woman, staring at her. It was her, wasn't it? There was no way it couldn't be... Not with the reaction that she had just shown. If this wasn't Kameko...

"I don't think anything that beautiful could be blood-soaked..." He stepped backwards again, feeling the injury within his mind suddenly grow, tears soaking the edges of his red eyes. This... this wasn't true. It had been four hundred years. He... he couldn't fix anything, but maybe... Daigoro took a tentative step forwards, not speaking at all while she questioned him, and spoke to him.

"H.. How long.. did you wait.. Dai...? I.. I never meant.. to leave you.. Dai.. I.. I had to.. p..protect you.. for once.. from.. from m..myself.. I.. I wanted to come back as soon as I left.. but.. but I c..couldn't risk breaking down and hurting you.. I loved you too much.. I couldn't.. I.. I promised I would never stop loving you.. I kept my promise... but.. I.. I needed to keep you safe from what I was becoming.. the obsession over my exile.. it.. it got out of hand.. and.. I couldn't let you.. be caught in that crossfire.. I needed you.. but.. I needed you unharmed.. and.. I couldn't.. I still.. That is to say.. I never stopped.. loving you.. Dai.." He was taking slow steps with his gaze lowered, staring at the ground as he walked towards her. He had never truly stopped loving her for a long time, and it was still there, somewhere. But the years had dulled him to the pain of losing her, and he had simply used it to add to his own feeling of self-neglect, feeling like it was he who had driven her away. But she said... she said that she had done it for him...

For him for him for him for him for him... No, it wasn't for him. If she had done it for him, then she would've told him. She could've told him, he could've helped her. His steps started to quicken and he raised his head, looking right at the green-haired beauty who he had once loved with all of his heart, simply because she was the only one who understood why he was in the state that he was. He neared her and stood right in front of the woman, before throwing his arms around her, bringing her into an embrace with a pair of steely eyes staring out at the area behind her, speaking with quiet words.

"Two weeks, six days. I... I wanted to come on the seventh day, Kameko. I was leaving... and I was caught. They finally understood what I was doing, and I was forced to stay within Soul Society, in case I was selling secrets off. They didn't want me to go anymore, Kameko... and so I was forced to stay. I can't believe..." A single tear fell, the redhead trying to keep his composure as he spoke, "That you returned on that very day..." Daigoro shook his head, trying not to think too hard about events, and how they had turned out. Instead, he let a small sigh out of his lips, and spoke again.

"Don't cry, Kameko. You have beautiful eyes, they don't need to be sullied by tears. I never completely stopped loving you, my wonderful woman. But you had no need to run away, y'know? I... may not have been able to stop you from defeating me, but I would've been able to protect myself, to understand." He leaned back and looked at her, trying to lock their eyes together, giving her a look of pure benevolence. He looked for but a second, before leaning in closer and kissing her softly on the forehead, lips touching flesh for a brief flash. They touched, and then they parted, Daigoro still holding the sobbing woman in an embrace.

"Don't cry, Kameko. You made the choice you thought best. If you regret it... then you'll never truly recover from it. And... I forgive you. I was so sad... for those two weeks. That 21st day was going to be the final one that I waited for, having come to terms with it. And you don't need to forsake yourself, or destroy yourself, Kameko. I may not completely love you anymore, but you've always been close to my heart, you wonderful, wonderful girl..." He gave a small and solemn smile to her, closing his eyes and turning his mouth into a kind curve.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum