Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am
Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Crescent
THE-SON-OF-SHADIN-YUUDESHI
"I would not care if i was borned having a white hair or whatever it was.As long as i'm strong, i will survive!"

‹ Z I A M I C H I ›

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

B A S I C ; ; I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [For short, "Zen Yuudeshi".]
Age: [Real Age is 238] - [Appearance Age is 18/19 as a late teenager]
The Host Race: Shinigami

Appearance:

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Crescent

| H | A | I | R |:
His hair was white and long.All sides of his hair were brushed down, almost covering his ears and eyes from sight.The back of his hair was brushed down until to the bottom of his neck, almost long enough to touch down on his shoulders.The left sideburn of his hair were brushed back to reveal his left ear, and the right side of his sideburn were brushed down and covered his ears from sight.But, his right ear can be seen a little bit.Zen had a white hair since he was borned.

| E | Y | E | S |:
Both of his eyes consist white pupil, red irises and black sclera.Zen stated that his eyes looked evil and a little bit demonic when he smile.His eyes used to be yellow colour but due his ziamichi spirit, his eyes turned into red colour for some reason that he did not knoe yet.

| L | I | G | H | T |-| S | K | I | N |:
Zen's skin was brighter than his father's skin.Thanks to his light skin, he was able to use shunpo and attack his enemy at ease wihout worrying getting spotted.His skin used to be slightly darker than his current one, but due his ziamichi spirit, his skin turn bright.But the light skin could give him a huge advantage to fight.

| B | O | D | Y |:
His body was lean-built, and a little bit skinny.He wasn't too thin, or too fat.His body just normal, and not muscular.Having normal arms and legs like others had.

| S | H | I | R | T |:
He wears a normal jacket which it consist a normal, plain white colour.It was button and he did not raise his collar up to cover his neck, and also he did not button the top of his jacket, so it reveals his inside shirt.His inside shirt consist red colour with white stripes on it.White stripes cannot be seen because only the top of the inside shirt can be seen and the jacket was buttoned.

| P | A | N | T | S |:
He wears a pair of pants, long pants that consist brown colour.Long enough to cover his socks.One pocket on each side of long pants.Also the bottom of his pants can be easily gets dirty when tries to run around or step on dirty waters.

| G | L | O | V | E | S |:
A pair of comfortable gloves and not easily ripped off by just pulling it.He wears a pair of gloves so that he was able to hold and swing his zanpakuto with ease.But despite his zanpakuto is only shown, and rarely being used by zen yuudeshi, the gloves that he wears is only to make him warm and for comfort only.But the gloves can be useful at most of the times.The colour of the gloves is black, made of cotton [Which cannot be easily ripped out into shreds].Zen's most favourite pair of gloves.It was also used to hide the symbol of seal.

| S | O | C | K | S |:
A simple plain, white socks which it consist white colour on the top of the socks and half black on the bottom of the socks.His socks was like a school socks but he would not care about the socks.He simply wears them since it was comfortable for him to wear.

| S | H | O | E | S |:
Normal shoes, which the entire place was covered with black colour.He can easily wear it by putting and slide his foot into the shoe.The shoes he wears makes him look classic and normal.

| W | E | I | G | H | T |:
His weight are just simple and normal, that he already weights 60 kilograms, meaning he weights one hundred and thirty-two pounds.He wasn't much fat or skinny and his weight was normal since he takes balanced food.

| H | E | I | G | H | T |:
Zen stands 5 foot 9 inches tall, which he was only two inches shorter than his father, Shadin.His growth of height is quicker than his father which took four hundred years to grow only 5 foot 11 inches tall.In such a short time, zen was able to grow up to 5 foot 9 inches tall already.He used to be the shortest boy in the yuudeshi clan, but thanks to his ziamichi who was huge and tall, he was able to grow tall enough but slightly shorter than his brother which took him only two hundred years to grow tall enough.

| C | O | M | P | L | E | T | E |-| A | P | P | E | A | R | A | N | C | E |:
His complete appearance makes him look normal, but because of his eyes, makes him look a little bit like a demon.His appearance was scary enough to scare off children and other adults easily.When he stands, it makes him look slightly about a few inches shorter than his father, shadin yuudeshi.He looks quite like an adult but much more like a teenager for some people that had seen him.

| N | A | T | I | O | N | A | L | I | T | Y |:
Some people thinks he was some kind of a british, russian and a german guy but he was actually a japanese.He was mistaken for other nationality due to his appearance.He was a totally, completely a japanese.

| D | A | T | E |-| O | F |-| B | I | R | T | H |:
He was borned in the year of 2171.And the day of 17 of september.The full date of birth is 17 september 2171.

| R | E | I | A | T | S | U|-| C | O | L | O | U | R|:
His reiatsu colour was similiar to his eye colour, which it was red.Except there were different types of reiatsu he had in each forms or when he was on bankai.His reiatsu [Sealed zanpakuto, shikai, not in forms] is red.In bankai, his reiatsu was light blue with red outline.In his first form, his reiatsu is light blue only.His second form is red with green outline.His third and last form is black with white outline.In the Hyuoruneke form, his reiatsu becomes triple.Left side of the reiatsu is black with green outline, the right side of the reiatsu is black with white outline, and the middle of his reiatsu was black with red outline.

P E R S O N A L I T Y; ; T R A I T S

Personality:

| L | O | Y | A | L |: Zen is very loyal to everyone in the yayjuu, especially his father.He had been also shown loyalty to anyone that respects him and shows their loyalty to him as well.

| C | O | O | L |: Zen usually intends to be a cool guy.Which when even serious situation comes, he just tries to be a cool guy who fights in a cool way.And when he did something, he usually had said, "I'm just too cool to do that".Mostly he thinks that word is for cool guys, not for emo people and stuff.

| R | E | S | P | E | C | T | F | U | L |: Zen can be quite respectful to everyone at most of the times.He had shown a complete respect on shadin and zin yuudeshi.And he shows respect for those who respect him as well.

| L | A | Z | Y |: Although he wanted to be as strong like his father, shadin, he had been shown often slacking off from trainings and studies.And usually seen sleeping on the floor, which he intends to get lazy when it comes to sleeping.

| D | E | M | O | N | I | C |: He might seem to be cool and all, but when he gets angry, everyone knows what will happen.His demonic laughter, and face, could even scare off people easily.His anger, is much more demonic than others could.Better not to make Zen angry or else they will suffer the demonic anger of his.

| N | O |-| T | A | S | T | E |-| I | N |-| F | A | S | H | I | O | N |: Zen just does not care how he wears his clothes.He thinks that he looks normal with any clothes he wears.He don't even care if anyone objects him for being no taste in fashion.He just wears whatever he wants.

| M | E | R | C | I | L | E | S | S |: He intends to kill his enemies wihout showing any mercy on them.He shows no mercy even if he is in a good mood.But if he is in a bad mood, before the enemy could beg for mercy or say its last words, he would simply cut off their head and chop their bodies into pieces.Making him the most demonic guy when he gets angry.

| S | T | R | O | N | G |: He always thinks he is strong, but he still wants to be strong like his father, shadin yuudeshi.Even if he intends to get lazy while training, but the will of being strong, will never give up in him.

| D | E | A | T | H |: Death, which he feared the most.He did not want to die too early yet, wanted to live longer and let his existance stay.He did not want to die a lot.To avoid death, he fight those who wanted to kill him in order to live.

B A C K G R O U N D; ; P A S T

Background/History:

| A |-| Y | U | U | D | E | S | H | I |-| W | A | S |-| B | O | R | N | E | D |
Zen Yuudeshi was borned in the Yuudeshi Clan, which he was borned by Shadin Yuudeshi.

T H E B E A S T; ; W I T H I N

Ziamichi Spirit Name: Orune Yuukane

Ziamichi Spirit Appearance:

Spoiler:

Ziamichi Personality:

| L | A | Z | Y |: Orune can often gets lazy and slack off when boring situation comes.He would not get lazy if there were fights, battles, wars, tough fights or serious one.If it was a boring one for him, he just slack off and gets lazy.

| S | E | R | I | O | U | S |: Orune is not always serious.He can be serious if he was in a tough fight, example like against the 5th espada or higher, or maybe a captain-level shinigami.He could get very serious in this kind of situation.

| A | G | G | R | E | S | S | I | V | E |: Orune's an aggressive dragon type, mostly wanted to take control of zen's body to become stronger and destroys everything that he sees, friend and foe.At least he wasn't an extremely aggressive dragon or else zen would be in a big trouble of controlling him and his powers.

| M | E | R | C | I | L | E | S | S |: He was the same as zen who was merciless as well.No matter how much his opponent begs for mercy, he will kill them wihout even thinking.He had never seen to let anyone alive at all, killing them like they were nothing to him.

| R | E | S | P | E | C | T |: Orune did show some respect to Hyuuki [Which Orune and Hyuuki shares the same inner world] and trained Hyuuki in his inner world while Zen was not there.Mostly he respects Hyuuki a lot but not almost.

| H | I | G | H |-| I | N| T | E | L | L | I | G | E | N | C | E |: Unlike Zen, his intelligence is far more better than him.He had a lots of knowledge about shinigami, arrancar, iramasha, other ziamichis' and demons.His intelligence wasn't as smart as other but he knows almost everything about other races, especially his own race as well.

| N | O |-| T | A | S | T | E |-| I | N |-| F | A | S | H | I | O | N |: He was the same as zen who had no taste in fashion.They would wear any clothes that they like and would not care if someone objects what clothes that they wear.

Ziamichi History:

(What is the background of your Ziamichi before they ended up sealed in
your character and how they ended up in your character in the first
place. 2 Paragraph mim)

Ziamichi Powers:

| M | O | N | S | T | R | O | U | S |-| S | P | I | R | I | T | U | A | L |-| P | O | W | E | R |:
Orune's spiritual power is absolutely monsterous.The spiritual power may be stronger than other demons and captain-level shinigami.It could lead a confusion and paralysis on any of those who felt his spiritual power.When released, his spiritual power is strong enough to repel 2 cero oscuras in an instant wihout even moving.

| H | I | G | H |-| S | P | E | E | D |-| R | E | G | E | N | E | R | A | T | I | O | N |:
Orune has a high speed regeneration ability that was able to heal all kinds of wounds and lost limbs.It would heal only if his body was in a serious condition or maybe near to dying.The high-speed regeneration works on both zen and orune, since zen had already have the healing ability, but zen's healing ability is far more better than his.

| V | A | S | T |-| S | T | R | E | N | G | T | H |:
Orune's strength is quite as strong as zen's strength, but slightly stronger than zen's strength.He was able to punch down huge tower [About 20/30 stories tall] with relative ease.His strength is shown far more stronger than any other dragons could be.Able to cause a massive earthquake with a single stomp onto the ground.Also, even a single stomp can cause a huge mountain to collapse.His strength is strong enough to take on 3/4 captain-level shinigamis' and easily take them down but with a little difficulty.

| I | M | M | E | N | S | E |-| D | U | R | A | B | I | L | I | T | Y |:
Orune's durability is quite insane.With the scales protecting him from harm, his hard flesh wasn't easy enough to be simply cut through, making others have a hard time to kill him and cut him down.His skin was able to withstand a gran rey cero and toss it aside with his tail with relative ease.Also his skin was strong enough to withstand cero oscuras with a few scratches.

| A | B | S | O | L | U | T | E |-| I | C | E |:
Unlike other ice elements, his ice is extremely dangerous.Able to freeze a person's entire body with a single touch from his ice.No matter where the ice touch, it will instantly freeze the person for 2/3 post before it melts itself.Orune's ice cannot be easily melted by fires just being burned, his ice can still withstand fires and able to wipe them out with ease.The only way to melt him/his ice is to use stronger fires.Orune was also able to summon a huge wave that was able to wipe out hundreds of demons and hollows with a single touch from the ice wave.Also, Orune would be able to charge a beam on his mouth and fires a huge blast of ice beam that freezes and damage anything that touches on contact [Any contact].The way to put it out is to dodge, seal it with high level seal, or disperse it with some type of kido.Simply melting it with fire would not work.

B E N E F I T S ; F O R H O S T

Unique Traits:

| T | H | E |-| S | E | A | L | S |:
The symbol of seal is a very strong seal that would prevent his ziamichi spirit from taking and fight over his body.The symbol of seal can be located all over his body [Except his head].There are a huge symbol and small symbol all over his body as well.A huge symbol of seal can be located on the front and the back of his body.A small symbols on his shoulders [both], elbows [both], knees [both], foots [both], and hands [both].All of those symbols was used to seal his ziamichi spirit as tight as it can, but zen can still gain access to use Orune's demonic energy, and power.His seals were more than his father's.All of those symbols are strong enough to seal the demon dragon [Strongest Demon Dragon].

| I | C | E |-| M | A | N | I | P | U | L | A | T | I | O | N |:
Because Orune's was an ice element dragon, he was able to control ice.He did not need a water's presence to create ice, he could summon and control ice wihout a water's presence.He could also summon ice on his zanpakuto as well.If there are presence of the water, his ice would be two times stronger than his normal ice [where there were no water's presence].

| A | N | I | M | A | L |-| C | O | M | M | N | I | C | A | T | I | O | N |:
Because Orune is a dragon and similiar to an animal, he was able to communicate with other animals.He was able to talk to them, and hear them.

| A | C | C | E | S | S |-| T | O |-| O | R | U | N | E | S |-| P | O | W | E | R | S |-| A | N | D |-| R | E | I | A | T | S | U |:
Zen gains an access to orune's powers and reiatsu.When zen had his ziamichi spirit sealed inside him for the first time [Which it used to be only one symbol of seal on his back only], he could not control its powers and reiatsu properly and always leaked out from his body.But after more symbol of seal has been added on him and being trained by his father, shadin.He was able to control his reiatsu properly and draw orune's reiatsu at his own will.After a long training with his father, he was also had master his first form and second form just after 100 years of training.And after another 50 years of training, he was able to gain his third form and final form.And just after another 50 years of training before arriving to his current age, he was able to gain the Hyuoruneke form, which was his ultimate form.He was able to take on a captain-level shinigami himself with his power.

| H | E | A | L | I | N | G |:
For healing, zen did not have a healing ability even after he gets his ziamichi spirit, until his ziamichi spirit learned how to heal with his own reiatsu.To prevent zen from dying, Orune would use his own reiatsu to heal broken bones, damaged organs, lost limbs, and even head trauma.It could also heal all kinds of wounds [Includes minor wound, average wound and fatal wound].More serious than those, it will not heal.It could not heal others like Poison, paralyze, berserk, blind and other causes.It could heal all broken bones, damaged organs, lost limbs and head trauma for only 4 times per thread.Fatal wounds takes 6/7 post to heal, average wounds takes 3/4 post, minor wound heals for almost an instant.More than 4 times [For broken bones, damaged organs, lost limbs and head trauma], cannot be healed again.

Natural Abilities:

| K | I | D | O |-| E | X | P | E | R | T |:

Zen was able to use his custom kido for himself.He could also use non-forbidden kido up to 81 [With/Wihout Incantation].He was able to master most of the kido thanks to his father, shadin yuudeshi and also his uncle, Zin Yuudeshi.But he mostly rely on kido since he did not use much of his zanpakuto and rarely uses it.He would use his zanpakuto only to those who are strong.

| E | X | P | E | R | T |-| H | A | N | D |-| T | O|-| H | A | N | D |-| C | O | M | B | A | T | A | N | T |:
His hand-to-hand combat skills were improved greatly thanks to his father, shadin who teached him how to fight with hand-to-hand combat.But mostly he trains himself how to use hand-to-hand combat skills.His punches and kicks was also fast that a naked eye could not see.Even those who had great speed had a difficulty to dodge his punch.

| M | A | S | T | E | R |-| S | W | O | R | D | S | M | A | N | S | H | I | P|-| S | P | E | C | I | A | L | I | S | T | |:
Zen is masterful swordsmanship, capable of flawless precision and lethal attacks wihout much effort.He could even slash his zanpakuto at great speed, almost as fast as a wind.Even most people can't follow the speed of his zanpakuto, and his slash are almost like an instant and shealth it back within a second.He was also able to dodge 4 attacks at once with his only single zanpakuto wihout being harmed at all.

| I | M | M | E | N | S | E |-| S | T | R | E | N | G | T | H |:
Zen had an immense strength, and able to cut/punch down the entire building [10/11 stories tall] with relative ease.His strength was also strong enough to cut through a hierro those who are higher tier than him [2 tier higher than him, more than that could not cut through, example like he is tier 1-2 and his opponent is 0-5, and he could cut through his hierro, but if his opponent is 0-4, he cannot cut through it].

| I | M | M | E | N | S | E |-| S | P | E | E | D |:
Like his father, shadin.His speed was fast enough to dodge quick attacks and surprise attacks with relative ease.Also his speed increases the speed of his slashing and punching.His running speed [Wihout using shunpo] was fast enough to catch up a sonido's speed.But his speed, will never catch up against shadin's speed.

| I | N | S | A | N | E |-| S | P | I | R | I | T | U | A | L |-| P | O | W | E | R |:
Zen's spiritual power is so insane that it could even scare the captain-level shinigami away easily when released it.It can be more insane if Orune released its reiatsu as well, making it extremely insane that could scare 1/2 of captain-level shinigami away.The spiritual power can be felt miles away, about 5/6 feet away can feel the extremely insane spiritual power that was released by both zen's and orune's spiritual power.If only zen released his own spiritual power, it can be felt within the entire soul soul society.Because zen could control such an insane, monstrous amount of spiritual power, it cannot be felt unless being released.If felt by normal human, it could easily turn them into dust.When released a strong enough surge of energy, it becomes visible and red in color, with the appearance of a skull [This only happens when Zen and Orune's spiritual power was released together].But his spiritual power, cannot effect ANY tier 5, tier 1 and tier 0 at all, since his spiritual power wasn't as strong as other tier 0 even if he had insane spiritual power.

| S | H | U | N | P | O |-| E | X | P | E | R | T |:
Zen mostly relies on his speed and shunpo, which made his speed and shunpo faster than a captain shunpo.His speed was fast enough [With shunpo this time] to catch up against sonido and easily flashstep away from enemy's surprise attacks and fast attacks with an instant.Even if he is a shunpo expert, he could not catch up to shadin's speed and other shunpo master.

| S | E | N | K | A |:
Zen was able to learn and master this shunpo technique after being trained by shadin and learned how to use shunpo for himself.A special shunpo technique where one moves to their opponent's back, directly attacking and sealing one's "Saketsu" and "Hakusui" in one strike.The movement is so fast that the opponent may not able to tell whether he was attacked from the front or the back and even an outside observer may find it impossible to tell what the movements are.This technique is one of zen's most favourite to use.

| M | A | S | T | E | R |-| T | A | C | T | I | C | I | A | N |:
Zen is a highly perceptive fighter, able to determine his opponent's attack patterns and weaknesses in a short amount of time.He was also able to effectively use his kido to confuse his opponent.After he learns his opponent's, he can discern the motives and abilites of his opponents and effectively uses his knowledge to end the battle quickly.

Forms:
Zen Yuudeshi have four forms and Hyuoruneke state.

| F | I | R | S | T |-| F | O | R | M |-| A | P | P | E | A | R | A | N | C | E |:
Zen Yuudeshi would grow out a wing [Similiar to his ziamichi spirit], which was only one wing grew on the left side of his back.His fingers growing into sharp claws, and his white hair grew slightly longer.His height and weight increased a little bit.About 63kg of weight in a height of 5 feet ten inches tall.A fang also appeared on his teeth, only appearing on the left side of the teeth.His arms grew slightly muscular, and his left eye turns into blue colour.Taking a half form of a dragon, an incomplete form of a dragon.His reiatsu also turns into light blue colour.Zen still remains his own control in his first form.

| F | I | R | S | T |-| F | O | R | M |-| A | B | I | L | I | T | I | E | S |:
Due his incomplete dragon form, his abilities are 'incomplete' and are not as strong as his forth, third, and second form.

{Incomplete Dragon Blast}: In this form, he generates a half energy ball, and fires out a half blast that deals small damage and freezes anything it touches for 1 post.This can be fired once per post with 3 cool down post.

{Incomplete Ice Spike}: Zen would stomp his foot onto the ground, and cracks the ground.Then a cold energy can be felt from the cracking ground and a half, incomplete spike would burst out from the ground under the enemy and stabs the enemy.This deals a small damage with his enemy bleeding.Although it might be a small damage, a deep wound can be seen when being stabbed by the spike [But the wound wasn't yet deep enough to cause bleeding].This can be used once per post, and 4 cool down post.

{Incomplete Wind}: Zen would blow his opponent's away with his left wing, blowing them away at least 50 meters away from their current position.The wind was strong enough to blow away tier 3.

{Incomplete Roar}: Once zen roar out loudly, within 50 meters wide, those who were within the area shall be paralyzed for 1 post only once they heard the roar.It only cause paralysis and no brain damage at all.This can be used once per post, and three cool down post.

{Unknown Spiritual Power}: Getting into this form, his spiritual power is already immense and had increased in this form.His spiritual power is so dangerous, and powerful but it was still unknown how much spiritual power had stored inside him when he turns into this form.Powerful enough to cause fear to tier 2 or lower.

{Enhanced Strength}: Zen's strength slightly increases to an insane level of strength in this form [not yet powerful enough].

| S | E | C | O | N | D |-| F | O | R | M |-| A | P | P | E | A | R | A | N | C | E |:

Zen would be 'ALMOST' a complete dragon and gains a half control of himself before to the state of losing control.A huge, wing would appear on the left side of his back [Similiar to Orune's wing, a complete version of wing], and a small wing appeared on the right side of his back [Incomplete version of wing].Zen's body grows slightly muscular and almost reaching the same height like orune.He gets the height of 6 feet three inches tall and with the weight of 69kg.His fangs grew into a similiar one like his ziamichi spirit [Complete version of fangs].His legs turns more muscular and larger.His left eye remains blue [complete version of eye colour], and his right eye turns light blue [Incomplete version of eye colour].A huge claws would extend on his left hand as well [complete version of claw] and small claws would also extend on his right hand [incomplete version of claw].

His half left of his hair colour turns blue, and his half right of his hair remains white.Almost an incomplete version of his hair.Before getting to Orune's complete version of his form.

His reiatsu colour turns red with green outline.

| S | E | C | O | N | D |-| F | O | R | M |-| A | B | I | L | I | T | I | E | S |:
Due to his half complete and half incomplete version of body, he gains a normal ability which was not yet a complete ability and all of them does the same damage.

{Dragon Blast}: He generates an energy ball and fires out a blast of ice beam towards a straight line.Freezing anything it touches and deals a moderate damage for the first person to be hitted by the blast, deals small damage to other person that was hitted by the blast.They will be frozen for 1 post before the ice melts itself.Once per post use and 3 cool down post.

{Blizzard}: Zen could cause a huge blizzard when he stomped his foot hard onto the ground.The blizzard happens within 1 feet wide and decreased the enemy's sight because of the heavy blizzard.Also decreasing the enemy's durability and strength due to the cold.The blizzard also increases zen's strength, speed and durability.This last for 5/6 post before the blizzard stops and it can be used once per thread.

{Roar}: An improved version of roar, although it isn't a complete version yet.A normal version of roar which when zen roars, within 50 meters wide, the person within the area shall be paralyzed for 1 post, similiar to his incomplete roar, but deals a small damage and does brain damage to tier 3 or lower.Tier 2 or higher had no brain damage and only cause paralysis.Tier 0 will not be paralyzed and having brain damage, which tier 0 is completely immune to his roar since they are stronger than the roar.

{Ice Spike}: The ice spike isn't a complete version of ice spike yet, and summons 1 complete small ice spikes and one huge, half incomplete ice spike.When zen stomped his foot hard onto the ground, the ground will crack and spikes would burst out from the ground under the enemy, and stabbed his opponent, causing his opponent to suffer moderate wound.This can be used once per post with 5 cool down post.

{Wind}: Zen would blow his opponent's away with both of his wings, blowing them 60 meters away from their current position.The wind was strong enough to blow away tier 1.Higher than that tier cannot be blown away.

{Enhanced Strength}: His strength enhanced and more insane than before, able to cut through tier 0-4 hierro or lower in his enhanced strength in his 2nd form.

{Lightning Transport}: His lightning transport isn't like a 'transport' thing.He was able to transport himself 200 meters away, which it wasn't that far.He gains a transport lightning in this form.Which able to transport once per post, with 6 cool down post before transporting himself again.When transported him, a loud "zap" sound can be heard when teleported him.This can also teleport up to 3 people only at once.One of the three people in the teleportation can deemed unsuccessful when being teleported.And two out of three people can successfully teleported.

{Enhanced Speed}: When he gets into this form, his speed slightly increases and can be as fast as a bullet.He was also able to dodge fast attacks with relative ease.But with a little difficulty and could possibly get a scratch on him while dodging it.

| T | H | I | R | D |-| A | N | D |-| T | H | E |-| L | A | S | T |-| F | O | R | M |:
In his last form, he takes a complete dragon form [Which he was similiar to his ziamichi spirit now].He is also taking a little control over himself in this form, being almost taken over by his ziamichi spirit due his evolution into this form and takes orune's appearance.He gains two, huge wings [complete version].Zen grows into a huge, dragon-like body, he gets very muscular and huge like orune.Two fangs can be seen on his teeth as well.Both of his hands turned into a dragon-like hands with huge claws and his legs grows tall and muscular, also huge legs.Both of his eyes turned blue.He also reached the same height and weight like orune.Due his complete version in his last form, he also gains a huge tail.

His entire hair turns blue due his complete version.

His reiatsu also takes the colour of black with white outline.

Drawbacks:

| B | E | R | S | E | R | K |:
]Zen would temporary goes berserk and attacks anyone [Friend and foe].His strength drastically rises and all other stats goes down.If anyone gets punched/hitted when he was in his berserk mode, they can be seriously injuired that would cause broken bones.His berserk last 3 post before getting knocked out.

| E | X | T | R | E | M | E |-| E | X | H | A | U | S | T | I | O | N |:
After going back to his normal state, Zen would get extremely tired.He would feel a headache, muscular pain, bleeding from his head, and also too dizzy to fight.His sight would get blur and cannot walk properly.

| W | E | A | K |: Zen would feel weak if he force himself too much.He would not able to move his body and feeling his body was weak and not enough energy.Which it because most of his reiatsu is already drained from his body and made him too weak to get himself moving.

Control: 8 [After gaining enough trust to each other, and became quite attached to each other and also prevent each other from death.]

T H E H O S T ; ; P O W E R S

Zanpakuto

| N | A | M | E |: Hyuuki

| A | P | P | E | A | R | A | N | C | E |:

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) ECP-01

| P | E | R | S | O | N | A | L | I | T | Y |:

{Hardworker}: Hyuuki is a very hardworking person and never gives up fighting in his life.Always trains zen to be stronger and will never stop until zen becomes stronger and better.He has been also seen training himself with his ziamichi spirit wihout even asking Orune a question.

{Respect}: Hyuuki has a complete respect on Zen and had SOME respect on Orune.Hyuuki and Orune became friends easily when they first meet each other, and made them quite a good friend and respects each other.Which they shared the inner world and never fight over it against each other.

{Quiet}: Hyuuki is a kind of a quiet person who rarely talks much.Not actually a talkative type and rarely speaks to Zen and Orune.All he does is training and does not speak a single word, which made him did not ask any questions at all even though he was trained.He is a kind of person who does not talk much with his master and to the ziamichi spirit.

| I | N | N | E | R |-| W | O | R | L | D |:
Spoiler:

Hyuuki's inner world takes a place where lightnings came striking down endlessly from the sky, which those lightnings cause only sounds and does no harms.And he could walk on the waters wihout worrying getting sinked into the water.The clouds will always be dark, the sounds of the thunder can be heard when the endless lightning strucks down from the dark clouds.No matter where zen and hyuuki runs, they will always be in the same place.Hyuuki's inner world was also shared with Orune.

| S | E | A | L | E | D |-| Z | A | N | P | A | K | U | T | O |-| A | P | P | E | A | R | A | N | C | E |:

Spoiler:

| S | E | A | L | E | D |-| Z | A | N | P | A | K | U | T | O |-| A | B | L | I | T | I | E | S |:

{Lightning Manipulation}:
Zen's zanpakuto allows zen himself and his zanpakuto to control and summon lightning.When zen unshealth his zanpakuto, lightning can be seen shocking out from his blade, anything/anyone within 5 meters, will be instantly shocked by the lightning and paralyzed for about 1 post only.The voltage of his lightning is about 50,000 volts.And any swords that makes contact [Any] or touches his zanpakuto, they will be shocked ONLY once, with their legs paralyzed for one post.After when made another contact [Any] or touches his zanpakuto, it will not work again.

Shikai

| R | E | L | E | A | S | E |-| P | H | R | A | S | E |: Shock, Hyuuki.

| R | E | L | E | A | S | E |-| A | C | T | I | O | N |: N/A [The eletrical energy just gathers up around his zanpakuto and his zanpakuto will be covered with lightning].

| S | H | I | K | A | I |-| D | E | S | C | R | I | P | T | I | O | N |:

Spoiler:
Zen's zanpakuto's appearance did not change, except lightning energy would gather up around his katana and released a large amount of lightning on his katana.His katana would be covered with lightning, and shocks anything/anyone that touches it [Except for Zen].

| S | H | I | K | A | I |-| A | B | I | L | I | T | I | E | S |:

{Enhanced Lightning Volt}:
In shikai, his zanpakuto's volt would contain 1-2 billion volts.Which made it quite more dangerous after getting into the shikai.

{Lightning Strike}: Zen was able to summon lightning strikes repeatly which last 2/3 post to use it repeatly, then cool down for another 3 post before he could use lightning strike repeatly again.This deals small damage because the lightning strike is a small one and does not too much damage.

{Shocking Chains}: Zen could summon 4 chains from his zanpakuto, each chains grabbed the enemy's arms and legs to prevent the enemy from moving.Then released some eletrical energy on the chains and did some shockwave on enemy's body.The enemy will be temporary knocked out by the shockwave for 2/3 post.This can be used once per post with 5 post cool down.

{Lightning Release}: Zen would hold his zanpakuto straight, then saying a phrase "Release".Then the blade would dissapears, only leaving the hilt.Then the ground would burst out 6 lightnings, able to move and being controlled by zen's own will.The lightning can break through almost any defenses, but with a little difficulty.To prevent getting attacked by the lightning bolt, it needed to be sealed or used some kind of a strong kido to repel it.This can be used again after 5/6 post cool down.

{Enhanced Speed}: His speed, is also fast enough while in his sealed zanpakuto.If he went to shikai, his speed was so fast that sonido couldn't even catch up with it.Having the same speed as Hirenkyaku.His speed was as fast as a wind and able to dodge fast attacks with relative ease.The speed of his blade was so fast like wind that his enemy had a very hard time to dodge it.If zen used shunpo, he could appear behind enemy, within a second and attack his enemy easily.

{Lightning Sheild}: Lightning can be his sheild as well.Once activated with a release phrase, "Protect", nothing will happen, but there will be lightnings that will sheild him from harm.If they tries to attack from his back, a lightning will strike down from above [Behind Zen where the enemy tries to cut him], and forms a sheild.If the enemy's sword tries to touch the sheild, they will be shocked and temporary knocked out for one post.If they have master durability, they only gained shocking and did not knocked out.They can still move, but with their speed slightly decreased.

{Explosive Thunder}: This ability allows zen to gathers up spiritual energy around his left hand/right hand, then close his hand with lightning starting to shock.When zen punched his enemy with his hand [the hand that starting to shock], it will release an explosion and deals a small damage on the enemy.Also after the enemy was hitted by the explosion, the enemy's arms will be temporary paralyzed by two post before they can start moving their arms.This can be used once per post with 4 cool down post.

{Shockwave}: Zen would generate a ball of electrical energy, then crushes it with both of his hands.When being crushed, it releases a huge shockwave within the entire area of 500 meters wide.Any of those who were within the area will be shocked and paralyzed for two post, and deals a small damage.This also causes a slightly brain damage to those who was shocked by the shockwave.This can be used once per post, with 5/6 cool down post.

{Lightning Wave}: Zen was able to summon a huge wave of lightning by slashing his zanpakuto up while releasing large amount of spiritual energy and electrical energy from his zanpakuto.Large enough to deals a moderate amount of damage and can be used once per post.It can be varies sizes of the wave depending how much spiritual energy and electrical energy that he release.3/4 cool down post before it can be used again.

Bankai

| B | A | N | K | A | I |-| N | A | M | E |: Hyuuki Hageyoshi

| R | E | L | E | A | S | E |-| P | H | R | A | S | E |: Bankai..

| R | E | L | E | A | S | E |-| A | C | T | I | O | N |: This will be described in the bankai's description. [The release action to activate his bankai is similiar to byakuya, but its used are completely different except for the lightning manipulation, the Lightscape, and the Lightning Judgement.]

| B | A | N | K | A | I |-| D | E | S | C | R | I | P | T | I | O | N |: To activate his bankai, Zen drops his zanpakuto straight down, then saying the release phrase of "Bankai" before his zanpakuto would even hit/touch the ground.After that, his zanpakuto dissapears and the ground can be seen cracked.When zen says "Release", the ground would burst out a burst of electricity, countless numbers of lightning.His appearance remains as normal, except only a small change of his clothes.His clothes were similiar to his zanpakuto spirit.

| B | A | N | K | A | I |-| A | B | I | L | I | T | I | E | S |:

{All Shikai Abilities}:
All his shikai abilities can be used in his bankai.

{Enhanced Lightning Volt}: His lightning volt would be 2 billion volts in his bankai, which made him more dangerous in his bankai form.

{Immunity to Lightning and Electricity}: In bankai, Zen is almost immune to electrical attacks.If anyone tries to attack him with electrical attacks, he will absorb it and increase his energy.Any electrical attacks that tries to harm shadin, is futile [In other words, he isn't immune to other elemental attacks].

{Power Increasing Water}: There's another thing when he was in bankai.If he gets hitted/made any contact with water based attacks, instead of being injuired, the water will actually generate more electricity to his body and increase his powers.The more water he gets, the more power he gets.If he gets too much powers and lose control of his powers, he will eventually release all his power by channeling the powers to his zanpakuto [Which was the countless numbers of electricity], and release them by swinging his fist foward.It releases a huge blast of lightning that was able to deal a massive damage to anything that stands in its way.After releasing it, his body will go back to normal and his speed slightly decreases.This would happen if he gathers too much power.

{Lightning Manipulation}: In bankai, he could completely control the burst of electrical energy with his mind.If he controls it with his hands, the speed and the strength would be five times faster and stronger.He could even controls a vast amount of lightning.The lightning can also be his body sheild and sheild from even the most strongest attacks.The sheild was strong enough to sheild him from tier 0-3.

{Sword Summoning}: He would be able to summon a sword by opening his hand and the electrical energy would gather up around it to create a sword that is similiar to his zanpakuto in shikai.He was able to summon up to one sword only and it can be used again once his sword is broken or anything else that he lost his sword.No cool down post and able to use it repeatly.

{Lightning Blast}: Zen gathers up a ball of electrical energy on his palm, which he gathers a large amount of it and releases a huge blast that deals a moderate damage to anything that stands in its way.It deals a massive damage to the one who first being hitted by the blast.Strong enough to repel a gran rey cero with a single hit from the blast.This can be used once per post with six cool down post.

{Enhanced Shockwave}: He forms a larger ball of electrical energy, then crushes it with both of his hands, releasing a huge shockwave that was able to cause anyone within the area to be paralyzed for 3 post.This also cause a slightly brain damage when shocked by the shockwave.It deals a small damage, and the shockwave will be released within 1 feet wide.And can be used again for 6/7 cool down post.An improved version of shockwave.

{Lightning Barrier}: Zen would summon a barrier around him/his allies to protect them from harm, getting harmed by the spiritual power and also sheilds them from any cero.The cero is as strong as tier 0-3 and sheilds them from all kinds of damage, except from tier 0-2 or higher.This can be used twice per thread.The barrier can be summoned on allies within 50 meters and the barrier does not appear on his enemies.The person could not attack the enemy and the enemy could not harm the person that was inside the sheild.

{Lightning Trap}: He would summon 10 lightning bolts around his enemy and traps them inside from getting out.And 4 chains would wrap around his enemy's arms and legs to prevent them from using kido, shunpo or attack.Also prevent them to escape from the trap.If they tried to escape, the lightning bolt could shock him and deals a small damage on them.The trap only last for 3 post before it dissapears.This can be used once per post and 6/7 post cool down.

{Lightning Judgement}: Haruki can use his blood to create a wall of lightning, within 1 feet wide.The entire area appeared millions of swords [similiar to his zanpakuto].Zen drops down all of his defense and only focus on offense.This will not end until his opponent or himself is defeated.He only shows this for those who are special and strong to him.This can be used once per thread but rarely being used.

{Lightscape}: Millions of electrical energy would surround his enemy and trap his enemy inside.It leaves no blind spots or a place to escape at all.Then the electrical energy would crush itself into a small piece and explodes, dealing a very fatal and massive damage to the enemy.Those who caught it the explosion would possibly lose a limb or deals a fatal damage.The explosion is 50 meters wide.This can be used once per thread.

{Enhanced Speed}: In shikai and sealed form, his speed is already so great that his speed was enhanced in bankai.He was able to create dozens of afterimages and able to move at great speed.Able to appear behind his enemy, not even arriving one second and he can already appeared behind his enemy at full speed.His lightning's movement, and his own speed, is as fast as a wind.If he used his shunpo, he can already go to a far place and even appear behind his enemy's back, not even a second had arrived.His speed is faster than ever. [Not as fast as Yoruichi, his speed is far beyond from her]

{Enhanced Durability}: His durability increased to a better level and able to withstand 2 cero oscuras attacks.And able to reflect them with relative ease.He was also able to withstand all kinds of wounds and damage wihout being paralyzed, except if he takes more than 4/5 fatal wounds, he will be paralyzed for one post before he could move again.More than 2 cero oscuras would overwhelm his durability and deal some fatal damage on him.

{Enhanced Spiritual Power}: Zen's spiritual power is so insane already, and once his spiritual power increased in bankai, his spiritual power can be so deadly and powerful than even tier 0-4 would fear his spiritual power.Turning normal humans into dust when felt his deadly spiritual power.But possibly the captain could survive.Tier 0 would suffocate and would enter the state of paralysis and confusion when felt his spiritual power.Also they can feel a spear just pierce through their throat and chest.If combined with his ziamichi spirit's spiritual power, its even more deadly and tier 0-4+ could even fear his spiritual power so much that could cause them to get a slightly brain damage. but the brain damage would not work on tier 1 or higher.Others would turn into dust except for tier 0.They would only fear his spiritual power and enter the state of paralysis, confusion and feels there was a spear just pierce through their head, throat and chest.To keep the humans for turning into dust, he set each and every barrier to any human he sees, to prevent them getting to turn into dust, or maybe unrelease his spiritual power and keep it sealed in him until he needed to release.

E X T R A ; ; I N F O

NOTE:
Ziamichi's will have three to four skill sheets possibly. One for general skills, one for racial skills, one for the host's skill and possibly one for the spirit's skills if they are a different race.

Click here for skill sheet

Ziamichi Class:
(Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced for each section
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced for each section
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept for each section
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept for each section
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Control Over Spirit: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Seal Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Racial Skills
[For Zen Yuudeshi]

• Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
[For Orune]

• Za Koa: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Spells/Summonings: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Jigoku Sokudo Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Akuma Kyōdo: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

R P ; ; S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: (If you have already made an app on the site, just remove this. Otherwise, show us a RP sample of hwo you Role play)

Last edited by Chibi Blaze on Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:45 am; edited 35 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty Re: Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P)

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:30 pm
Moving to WIP until complete. This app had also better be good if you intend to be related to Shadin Yuudeshi.

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) WVMWLOu
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Empty Re: Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P)

Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:37 pm
Inactive~

Haruki Zenorn Yuudeshi [Zen Yuudeshi] (W.I.P) Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum