Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Eurynome
Eurynome
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
As The Moon Shines Left_bar_bleue0/0As The Moon Shines Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

As The Moon Shines Empty As The Moon Shines

Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:11 pm
Eurynome
As The Moon Shines Bleach__eurynome_banner_by_shiningangel-d38ldhi
"Hier kommt die Sonne"
New Arrancar: 2-3

...........................................................................................
The Moon Up Above
Shhh... Crush... Crush.... Crush...

The soft steps of a figure moved over the grass filled park within Karakura. Fuma Park. This vast field spreading over twenty miles, so many acres just for a place for little children and their families to enjoy themselves and play. For joggers to run through in the middle of the day or night, whatever they saw fit.

This large area became deserted when the night life kicked in. Children were at home, sleeping or studying, adults out partying and celebrating. Everyone in between doing anything in between. The bright full moon danced with it's light and with the stars up above, adding to the peace that filled the night. Things just seemed calm until a scream echoed through the park.

Rip... Tear... Thud...Splash

With that the body of a man fell in the center of the park before his body was kicked into the lake. Slowly the water was tainted by a dark crimson fluid which slipped from the man's floating corpse. Soon the tapping could be heard of feet, walking along the pavement away from the scene as a figure moved away. Her body being curvy, as could be seen as her skirt swayed and her hoodie hugged her body to reveal her curves. Her head covered by the hood which seemed to have cat ears at the top of it.

The woman's face was hidden by a black mask which covered over the top of her nose. It could be seen in her eyes no remorse for the now fallen man. Her body made its was to a near by swing set. Slowly she took her seat and began to hum before gripping onto the tensed chains which hung. Slowly her body swayed causing the soft cricking of the oldened chains from the strain of holding someone in motion.

Is it tinted Red?
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

As The Moon Shines Empty Re: As The Moon Shines

Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:17 pm
E-N-T-E-R

As The Moon Shines Ozuma_10

OZUMA TSUNEIDA

E-N-T-E-R-P-O-S-T

Ozuma crawled out of the back window of his room. Since Ozuma did not want his mom or anyone else in the family to know that he was leaving the house. As he crawled out the window he would make sure to close the window back down gently so that no one could hear him shut it. He would then start the short walk to the park that was about five minutes away from the house. Since Ozuma knew that people would not be there at this time since it was in the middle of the night. This was something that Ozuma tended to do a lot since he liked having alone time and being away from people and most people where not out at night. This made it the perfect thing for Ozuma. These walks also helped him clear his thoughts.

Since sometime his mind got filled with thoughts that he did not know what to do. And these long walks in the middle of the night tended to help him clear his thought. Since during the day with Ozuma having to go to school and having to deal with the family and train plus his Quincy duties. He did not get a lot of time to just sit and think about the day and everything that went on. So this was why he started to walk in the middle of the night when most people where off asleep and in their houses not worrying about what everyone else was doing. Since most times when people saw Ozuma they always tried to talk to him. Since Ozuma was after all the star running back of the school football team. And he also was one of the school's best track runner's. And sometimes all of this was too much for Ozuma to handle. But these walks managed to help him deal with it and get over all the other things in his life.

So as Ozuma would walk he would finally make his way to the to the park that was as silent as the black and blue sky lit up by all the beautiful star's in it. As Ozuma would look at the park it was as still as night. There was not a single thing moving in the silent park. As far as Ozuma could see there was nothing in the park. As Ozuma would stand there a small gust of wind would come blowing Ozuma's long and elegant silver hair. That shined in the light of the beautiful moon. This was something that was very amazing about Ozuma's hair. Since when every the moon hit it would give off a beautiful shine.

This was one of the few things that Ozuma had gained from his father. Since all he really new about his father was that he had long silver hair and blood red eyes just like Ozuma. Which was something that Ozuma's mother loved about him and his father. Even though Ozuma could never truly figure out why his mother she loved it. Since Ozuma thought of it as a curse. Since it made him stand out from almost everyone he else he knew. Since having long silver hair and red eyes was not something natural among Humans or Quincy. Nor was his blood red restu Natural among Quincy but these where all things that Ozuma had to live with.

So as Ozuma walked consumed in his thought's he would hear a scream. From where the scream was Ozuma could tell that it was coming from where the lake was. Which almost all the way on the other side of the park. But Ozuma needed to make sure that this person was alright and that something bad was not happening. Since he was a Quincy it was his job to protect the rightful people from the hollow's and other threats that they would have to deal with. Since not all people could protect them selves from the threat. Cause they did not have powers like the Quincy and some other people. So at full speed Ozuma would take off running chords the other side of the park.

And As he got to the lake he could that the lake was tainted with the color of blood red. And a body was footing in it and as e looked he would then start to hear a humming sound. And as he would look behind him he would see a woman sitting on swing humming covered in a cloak. And even though Ozuma was not sure what had went on he was pretty sure that this woman on the swing had something to do with it. So Ozuma would look at the lady and say.
" You dam bitch what the hell have you done."

And as he said this his blood red bow would start to form in his hand as he started to notch a arrow on the string of the bow. Aiming it right at the chest of the woman sitting on the swing . Since Ozuma did not know if the woman would become hostile and try to kill him like she probably did to the man that was now footing in the lake about five meters behind Ozuma. Since he clearly had to get there some how and right now she was the only explanation that Ozuma had. Since as far as he could see there was know one else around them or even in the park. Since it was late at night and most people where in there house asleep like Ozuma truly and honestly should be.

But know he was going to have to take care of this little problem and make sure that this women did not do something like this again to another person. Since one thing that Ozuma did not like was when people killed other people especially for know reason. Since know one truly deserves to die for know reason what so every to Ozuma.

E-N-D-P-O-S-T

As The Moon Shines As The Moon Shines

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Eurynome
Eurynome
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:10 pm
Eurynome
"Hier kommt die Sonne"

...........................................................................................
The Moon Up Above

Squeak... Squeak... Squeak...

Went the chains of the old swing set as the female shifted her body weight and continued to swing. It was a nice calm night now. There was no longer a man following her nor getting his mind full of ideas about the female's figure. Nor were their stairs from people as she moved and relaxed. There was just herself, the swing set and the night. Or atleast that's what she thought for a moment.

As Eury continued to swing she slowly felt the pressense of another coming towards her. Her ears listened as she swung back and forth and awaited the new comer to get closer and within eye's view.

Soon enough this was the case and her soft blue eyes remained fixed on the person as they seemed to had realized the man in the water was dead. The thick crimson fluid that flowed from the man tainted the beautiful lake and spread for a distance until it began to sink into the water, contaminating the depths with it's crimson color.

Squeak... Squeak... Rattle...

Slowly the swing came to a halt. The girl rose fro the curved seating of the swing as she looked at the male before her. Her eyes remaining on him in a calm manor as her cheekbones seemed to rise, showing she had placed a smile on her expression from beneath the black mask-like cloth which covered her face from the bridge of her nose down to her chin, tucked inside of the female's hoodie. Slowly her lips parted as to respond to the man's assumption about the scene before him.

"What makes you believe I killed him for no reason? Who said I aimed to kill him? Who stated that killing was my intent? I do not beleive anyone had stated any of these nor do you have any of these answers." She said as she looked at the man. Her cheekbones remained raised as she spoke before taking a step closer to the man. Though he seemed ready to attack her, she had no true fear of the man. He was a scared civilian, this was obvious. However, something else about him caught her off guard. He had reiatsu spilling from him and he used a bow. There was no way he was a shinigami nor was he an arrancar or hollow, for sure. He could only be one other thing.

"To answer these questions for you, I did not aim to kill him but he seemed to had aimed to go after my body. Is that my fault for protecting myself? I don't believe so. The man was scum, why care? There's plenty more around than him as it is." She stated as she got closer to the man, standing a mere two feet from him before she raised her hand to him and held it out. Her slender dainty fingers seeming kind and warm as she looked the man in the eye.

"I am Eurynome, a traveler of sorts, you can say. It is a pleasure to meet you, Quincy." Her words came out kind and warm though keeping professional as needed. She did not know the man but she could atleast be kind to someone that hasn't tried to attack her just yet.

Is it tinted Red?
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 pm
E-N-T-E-R

As The Moon Shines Ozuma_10

OZUMA TSUNEIDA

E-N-T-E-R-P-O-S-T

As Ozuma held the blood red bow of his he could only hope that this turned out well. As the dark blue clouds in the sky started to shift around the sky and start to cover the moon. This would start to make the night sky dark. And with out the moon it would be harder for Ozuma to see. But he would do his best since threw all the time that he had spent outside in the night had started to make his eyes able to see the in the night. Or maybe this was one of the many weird things that Ozuma had inherited from his father.

Which was where most of the weird things that Ozuma inherited came from. And so as Ozuma set there with his bow out and his arrow pointed at the chest of the hollow women he could only think what was this going to escalate to. Since he did not know if this women was going to be calm and peaceful with this whole thing or if she was going to take things to a whole new level and start a fight with Ozuma. Since most times in situation's like this.

The person in the Female Arrancar's position would escalate it and turn it into a whole new situation. Which was something that Ozuma did not want to do. With it being late at night with the sky being very cloudy and covering up most of the moon and him truly not knowing what kind of powers that this Arrancar lady might have. So she was at a advantage at this very moment if she did not realize. Since her powers where still a secret while Ozuma's powers where exposed. Since most people could tell by just looking at the bow that was in Ozuma's hand that he was a member of the Quincy race.

So as Ozuma and the Arrancar lady set there under the cloudy sky in the middle of the Karakura city Fuma park. Near the edge of the lake at the swings. As a calm breeze would come by blowing Ozuma's long silver hair. All you could hear was Squeak... Squeak... Squeak... As the Arrancar female set on the Swing set there Swinging back and forth. She would then look up at Ozuma with her big blue eyes.

The Blue in her eyes where the color of a very light blue that you might see at some very nice oceans. But was rarely ever seen in a person's eyes. Slowly the swing came to a halt as the Arrancar female rose from the curved seating of the swing as she looked at Ozuma. And so as the female Arrancar rose she would make sure to keep her eyes on Ozuma. And so as she raised from her sitting position on the swing. Ozuma would finely realize that she had something covering her face from her mouth down.

The female would then say
"What makes you believe I killed him for no reason? Who said I aimed to kill him? Who stated that killing was my intent? I do not beleive anyone had stated any of these nor do you have any of these answers." And so as she said this she would take a step closer to Ozuma. And as she did so Ozuma would raise his bow. Raising it to the center of her forehead and pulling it back more to show the Female Arrancar that he meant busyness.

He would then look at her and say
"well the fact that i hear a man scream and come to see that there is a body in the lake and know one else around but you so you tell me why" She would then look at him and say. "To answer these questions for you, I did not aim to kill him but he seemed to had aimed to go after my body. Is that my fault for protecting myself? I don't believe so. The man was scum, why care? There's plenty more around than him as it is."

And as she said this she would take another few steps getting closer to Ozuma being only about two feet from him and her forehead almost touching the arrow on his bow. She would then look at Ozuma right in his blood red Eyes and say"I am Eurynome, a traveler of sorts, you can say. It is a pleasure to meet you, Quincy." She would then raise her hand and hold it out to Ozuma. But he would look right at her in her nice ocean soft blue color eyes and say "I am Ozuma Tsuineda and i do not touch the hands of those stained with blood"

As The Moon Shines As The Moon Shines

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Eurynome
Eurynome
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:43 am
Eurynome
"Hier kommt die Sonne"

The Moon Up Above
Crush... Crush.... Crush...

Stepping so close to the male that the arrow was a mere centimeter from her forehead, Eurynome kept her composure. Her eyes watching the male. However, when she offered her hand and he refused, she could not help but laugh at his reasoning.

"My my... Foolish quincy. You were mere seconds from striking me down. Slaughtering me without a single attack on you. Yet... You say you rather not shake my hand due to those I've killed. I don't kill without a proper reason. However, if you wish to believe that you are on such a higher level than I merely on the count of blood spilled... Every hollow you've killed was once a human soul. Every arrancar was once a hollow, thus meaning, once a human. Now you tell me about spilling blood, scolding me for it, when you've done the same on plenty of accounts without regret."

With this said, Eurynome smiled from beneath her mask. Her blue hues looking into the red of his. Slowly, her fingertips moved to the bow which the man held, moving it to her left so that the arrow was no longer at her forehead. She then took half a step closer to the man before she spoke again. "And try not to be so stiff around me. I don't bite.. Much." She stated with a lighthearted laugh. With that she released his bow and walked back to her swing.

Crush... Crush.... Crush... Rattle... Squeek

Her eyes closing as she sat upon the rubber and metal, relaxing slightly and enjoying the night. Something remained on her mind, though. If this man before her was a quincy, why has he not already shot her? How come he had not released his arrow?

None the less, these questions didn't matter anymore. The man seemed to be un-hesitant if need be, but if killing is not needed, he wouldn't shoot. Or at least that is what it appeared. For now, Eurynome kept her guard up but relatively relaxed to show that she had no true intentions of hostility.
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:57 pm
Archived.

As The Moon Shines Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum