Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2]

Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 pm
I still said postponed until officially classed. And I'm holding to that.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2]

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:34 pm
Edited a little bit with the app.

Adding talents on the personality and a new form for ashida.

List:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:21 am
Bumped to Tier 0-2~ :3

and used a skill upgrade.

New ability above the post and ready for recheck~

Proof~
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t4552-ashida-hainuel-s-super-upgrade-3#26705

General Skills

• Durability: Advanced (Master in Dragon Form. Advanced in Beast Form and Knight Form. Adept in Dark Angel Form.)
  • General Speed: Master (Master in Knight Form. Advanced in Dragon Form and Dark Angel Form. Adept in Beast Form.)
  • Strength: Master (Advanced In Dark Angel Form And Dragon Form. Adept in Knight Form. Master in Beast Form.)
  • Weapon Skill: Advanced (No change in all forms.)

Ziamichi Skills

• Skill Of Ziamichi Powers: Master
  • Control Over Spirit: Advanced
  • Seal Strength: Advanced

Racial Skills

• Perquisa: Advanced
  • Sonido: Master
  • Cero/Bala: Master
  • Hierro: Master

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Advanced
  • Kidou: Master
  • Zanjutsu: Advanced
  • Hakuda: Adept

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:01 am
Bumped ashida back to tier 0-2 after frost said i can switch my wish after i posted again for the wish list and also said it in the main xat~ :3
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:11 am
Ashida is now tier 0-2+ as his wish is finally fulfilled. :3

http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t4917-ashida-s-tier-upgrade
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:19 pm
OBJECTION!

According to the approved version of "Shunido," it is only twice as fast as Shunpo, Sonido, Hirenkyaku, etc. However, according to the version in this application, it is FIFTEEN TIMES as fast as those. Please fix it to the approved version.

Tsubine's Character List
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:37 pm
I'ma follow up with my last post with a big fat DENIED.

His bone appearance is WAY more different than any other arrancar.His entire right side (half) of his body were a hollow body.And his entire left side was a humanoid body.The bone appearance on his half hollow body at the entire right side was covered by his clothes, unable to be seen.Only his half hollow mask was revealed and almost covered by his hair.His half hollow mask have three blue stripes on the top and three dark red stripes on the bottom.Because of his ziamichi spirit, the hollow piece on his leg breaks and had been seen black reiatsu leaking out from his leg.

I...I don't understand that. At. All. Unless you're meaning to say that his entire right side was his hollow mask, which is kinda impossible as he'd be a statue.

His Hollow hole was in the middle of his chest.

He'd still have a hollow hole, even if he has a Ziamichi.

After enough power and devours enough adjuchas-class hollows, he becomes a Vasto Lorde Hollow.After gaining it, he proceeds by ripping out his mask.

May I ask which admin approved you for Vasto Lorde status?

Just after he became a ziamichi, he train himself in his house to gain shikai and bankai, which it was after 350 years of training that finally have shikai and bankai together in total.It was unknown what he was doing in his house while he was training, as long as he did train himself and gain both of it, he is glad enough that he is strong enough.
I don't understand this. You say "he" but who is "he?" Ashida or Akatsuki? Either way, Bankai and Shikai are Vizard and Shinigami-ONLY, which I'll handle right here. You can't have Bankai and Shikai themselves. You can have Bankai and Shikai-like powers, but only that. You can't have Bankai and Shikai itself.

Gotei 13: Akatsuki is a shinigami ziamichi spirit who rebels against the soul society for betraying his pride and honor.He would not forgive the gotei 13 and would destroy the entire soul society one day with his bare hands.

Merciless: Akatsuki is somehow a merciless person, he would kill anyone on sight, even the person that has the same race as his.He will kill anyone except his host that he was absorbed into.

Others: Akatsuki trust ashida with his powers, which both of them have a slightly good friendship to each other.But they often fighting against each other for some reason or small problems.
Ziamichi personality falls under the same requirements for other personalities. 10 sentences.

Doppelganger: An ability that both akatsuki and ashida would have.They can create a doppelganger using his opponent's shadow or his own shadow.Once created, their body was entirely created by darkness.Only the eyes are visible.The eyes often shines.The eyes glows in crimson red color.The doppelganger does not attack, it also cannot be harmed as well.If it was the enemy's shadow, akatsuki's wounds would reflect back to the enemy, which it has the same manner as a mirror that reflects light.Althought the wound is reflected, the wounds on akatsuki still remains on him.If used on akatsuki himself, any minor wounds or moderate wounds will be healed.Each wound that was received by akatsuki and the wounds being healed, akatsuki's strength would increase by 2 times when he receives each wound.The doppelganger last for 3 post only.It has no weakness for light.The drawbacks that it will decrease 2 times of his strength after the doppelganger dissapears, and depends how many wounds akatsuki had received before the effect wears off.Another way to harm akatsuki is to attack the shadow instead of the real person.Once the shadow received an attack or a wound, it would be reflected to akatsuki and the wound would appear on akatsuki instead of the enemy, this way is easy to figure it out if the person was smart enough to know.An event-only ability and two/three times per thread only.
From what I can understand of this ability, it's oh-so-godmod and op. I assume you take the opponent's shadow and put it over Akatsuki's body. It seems like it can't be destroyed, blocked, or avoided.

Shadows and Darkness: After absorbing a shinigami ziamichi spirit, ashida had gain access to both dark and ice elements.He can control any shadows or darkness within 500 meters, and also able to use his shadows when he was using ice.He can manipulate the shadows from his ice since it was made of solid and would form a shadow.

I don't see how this works. Since apparently, his Zanpakutō was iced-based, so why would he suddenly get darkness?

To gain access to his dark angel form, either ashida had lose control of his ziamichi spirit or turning into dark angel form with his own will.Turning into one requires slight amount of energy.

...I don't get this. Not one bit.

Hell Cero: Ashida charges up a large cero on his mouth, which the cero rivals the power of gran rey cero.Once fired towards his enemy, the explosion would be 500 meters wide, dealing a fatal damage when caught by the cero, and small damage when caught in the explosion.Once per thread as well.

NOPE. The way that's worded, it's insta-death if hit by it, no matter what.

Mini Cero: Ashida fires a small cero from his mouth, but it was as small as a rock.
Rocks vary in size. Give a more definite size.

Shadow Claw: He would use his dragon claws to claw his enemy, when scratched his enemy with his dragon claws, the enemy would either go confused or berserk for only temporary 1 post
That's an instant mentality-changing power. Just nope.

Knight form in general
This looks like he's LOLATTACK, LOLDEFENSE, and LOLSPEED in one, without being an event/final form. Pick two and stick with them.

Undead Shadow: Using all kinds of shadows (trees, himself, his enemy's shadow, anything that is made of solid) within 500 meters would create a tier 4-3 undead shadow.Depends how many shadows are there within the area.1 cut or one hit with any kinds of damage (even a tiny bit damage) will kill the undead shadow.To summon the undead shadow, he grabs the skulls that was on his armor and raise it up, then sending off small amount of spiritual energy within 500 meters.Twice per thread.
Undead..Shadow? I don't get it.

Acid Slash: An ability that is already automatically activated once he was in the beast form.Each cut from his blade would instantly melt his enemy's skin and flesh.It even melts through all kinds of solid, even crystals and metals.Except it only last 5 post after its activation.
This doesn't fit in with his existing powerset, just remove it.

All Elements: Ashida was able to use all kinds of elements in his ultimate form.

Immense Power: Ashida gains a massive power when he was in his ultimate form. His strength, durability and speed were all in master level.

No. Just no.

Ultimate Cero: Ashida first charge up a cero on his mouth which is black in color.He charge up a huge and massive cero on his mouth and it splits it into 3. The cero that was splitted (the cero on the left and right after splitted) has the level of a Gran Rey Cero.The cero at the middle has 2 times the power of cero oscuras.Once fired, it can deal a very massive damage those who caught by the cero.A very dangerous ability that can harm ashida himself as well as his allies.
Tone that middle cero down and give it a post limit.

Spine (Backbone): 2nd most important part of the body. Once it was broken, it cannot be healed by the super regeneration except it can be healed after ashida went back to his sealed state. It was unknown how it was healed if he went back to his sealed state.

No unknowns on that subject.

Reiatsu: It only heals small amount of reiatsu ONLY ONCE after he used up all his reiatsu.If he force the super regeneration to heal more of his reiatsu, he might damage himself and lose control COMPLETELY.

Wat. Just. Wat. Reiatsu...being..healed...wat. I don't think Reiatsu...can..or..needs to be healed. ._.

Dues Ex Bankai Resurrección: (Will be done later until further notice.)
Pardon my language. What. The. Flying. Fuck. Is. That? Just. WHAT.

Damage: One out of three combo deals asmall damage, two out of three combo deals a moderate damage.All combo that succeeds would deal massive and a fatal damage.No combo that succeeds deals none.Also, twice per thread use.The combo would still continue even if one of them fails.

Don't assume damage.

Frozen Cero: Ashida can fire off a cero from his chest.The cero instantly charge up and fires off at great speed.10 times faster than an ordinary cero.It was so fast that the enemy had a difficult time to dodge his cero.The cero's speed is at master level.Also, it deals the same damage as a normal cero does but it is 10 times faster.Any contact was made with the cero, the person will be frozen for 1 post before the ice melts itself and the enemy can move again.Two Use per post, 4 post cool down.

Shadow Cero: Ashida uses his enemy's shadow (the enemy won't be harmed), and creates a cero that has the same effect as a normal cero.When fired, it has a very wide blast and the enemy would have a little difficulty of dodging his cero at a wide area.Those who were caught in the cero, their shadow would be consumed and would deal a little damage each post.After 3 post, the effect wears off and their shadow would appear back in an instant.1 use per post with 4 post cool down.

Combined Cero of Shadow and Ice: A combination of shadow cero and ice cero.When combined, it spins wildly and fast.Ashida fires it, and results an enormous explosion.It easily rivals the power of gran rey cero.Two use per thread.
BANKAI AND CEROS DO NOT MIX.

Double Clone: A little bit special about the ability.Ashida creates a clone made of ice, which is similiar to akatsuki's appearance.Then, the ice clone's shadow would form another shadow clone, having two clones in total.When made, the enemy thinks both can deal damage being attacked by them.But only the shadow clone does not deal any damage at all.It was used to distract enemies and makes them think the shadow clone is harmful.Only the ice clone able to deal damage to the enemy.It has no abilities and only does normal attacks.It has a beginner strength and master durability.The ice clone is tier 0-5.Although the ice clone is a tier 0, it can be easily killed and destroyed with only a few slashes.

Tone that tier down.

Sub-Zero Ice: In his dues ex Resurrección, his ice would be so cold that even it could be over -(minus) 100 celcius cold temperature. A single touch on his ice while he was in his dues ex Resurrección ice can drastically decreases the enemy's body temperature for -(minus) 10 to 60 celcius.
That's insta-death.

Hollow Garganta: The hollow garganta had different use than a normal garganta.Instead of travelling to and from hueco mundo, this garganta literally tears open a dimensional fabric and summons a horde of lesser hollows, 3 menos grande, 10 adjuchas hollows, and one vasto-lorde hollow.All the hollow, especially the vasto-lorde, will follow every Ashida's order wihout a question.One use only in a single thread.
NO. NO. NO. NO. @ SUMMONING A VASTO LORDE. NO. JUST NO.

Dark Ending: Hollow End: Ashida's entire spiritual energy would be absorbed by his Zanpakutō, then he will be appearing to have a hollow-like appearance (which looks like Ashida's full hollow mask) and was able to be seen in the black fire with red outline that was released from his body.He would have two dark wings made of highly concentrated spiritual energy and his hollow mask would appearing having his reiatsu coming out from his mask.His right arm also fully covered by a black reiatsu, which are not able to see in the inside.His hollow mask have now entirely covered by a blue colour on the right side and dark red colour on the left side.He would hold up his Zanpakutō up, then swings down his blade made of black spiritual energy, an extremely huge blast would be fired from his blade.When firing this attack, nothing can stop it.Not even cero oscuras could destroy it.It would destroy and kill everything that stands in its way.The damage is WAY more massive damage and more powerful than cero oscuras.It can be used once a thread only.
When using this attack, there are a few drawbacks.The user has its speed greatly decreased to a beginner, strength is also beginner, durability and endurance is also great decrease.The user cannot use sonido for 4/5 post, also other drawbacks last for 5 posts (after the user has woken up from his unconsciousness).And its Hierro is temporary cannot be used for 3 post.Also the user will be permanently knocked out for 3/4 posts.
This falls under all of the godmod categories. It seems to be unavoidable, unblockable, and unstoppable.

Hidden Spiritual Energy: Ashida Hainuel had one sneaky move.If he removes his hollow mask, all his maximum powers, maximum spiritual energy, maximum force, maximum speed,
maximum endurance and hierro, will be released with all full power.All his stats would insanely increased.It last for 2/3 post.Once in a thread and its drawbacks, all its stats goes back to the beginner level.Also an ability for event-only since its too powerful.
Nope. Nope. Nope. And guess what? ANOTHER NOPE.

Tsubine's Character List
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Ashida Hainuel ~Finished~ [Approved Spirit & Host 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 pm
Inactive...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:42 pm
The staffs can put ashida either let him stay in inactive or being moved to archived as i will revamp him completely and get him fixed. For the errors and mistakes i made, i will fix them during the revamp.

Thank chu~ :3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum