Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Thu May 02, 2024 5:23 pm
Stella wouldn't push or pull away, but she would tilt her head at her questioningly. Seemingly wonder what the change was for, but she would continue dancing with her. Enjoying the closeness of the two she would continue with the conversation. She didn't really understand how she seemed to get along so well with the few arancar she had met, but she honestly didn't care.

They were good to talk to, and Sabriel along with Veralia had eliminated some of the self-foubt that so clearly emanated in the past. She would keep her eyes on Sabriel as she would speak out again.

"Genuinely, thank you for everything. We haven't known each other long, but you helped me trmeendously."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Fri May 03, 2024 8:30 am
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 4 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“My pleasure, my dear, I am glad that I have been able to help.” Sabriel replied with a soft smile, quite enjoying the closeness that they were sharing.

The Arrancar would continue to lead the two through the dance, ignoring the occasional glance that they were getting due to the difference in stance. Sabriel cared not though, never having been one to care about such things. She had always found some human customs to be kind of weird and over time, the Arrancar had come to develop her own form of etiquette, one that had put her in pretty good stead with those she met. Sabriel had always managed to avoid conflict, after all, which for her was the metric that she went by.

“Feel free to put your hand around my waist too.” She would add with a chuckle, encouraging the Quincy onwards. The Arrancar was more than able to lead with just one of their hands being held together.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 9:18 am
Stella would nod as she also found herself not really caring about the glances. She was having fun with her friend as she would move her hand to be around Sabriels waist as she felt the blood return to her face slightly. As they would continue to dance she'd continue to look at the woman in front of her.

"This is a lot more fun than I thought formal dances could be."

She would speak a little quietly, but loud enough for Sabriel to hear her. as she would continue to dance she could feel herself starting to slowly become tired. They had been moving alot.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 11:41 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“There is a lot of pomp and circumstance to them and I think that is what puts a lot of people off.” The Arrancar answered after pondering over Stella’s comments for a bit. “I admit that is not something that I do an awful lot but with the right partner and if you ignore everything else, it can be rather fun. Having a beautiful woman like you to dance with naturally makes it all the more enjoyable.”

Sabriel expected that soon enough, the music would probably change to something else and while the Arrancar would be happy to teach Stella another, she was certainly not going to push that upon her. Now that she had the basics down, the dark haired woman believed that Stella would be well prepared for any future formal dancing that she might end up doing but each dance was naturally different.

“Are you all right continuing or would you like to take a break? We could pause and grab a drink if you would prefer.” She asked politely, leaving what they did next up to her friend.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 12:39 pm
Stella would smile as they would come to a stop. She'd look over to the drink table as she would spot some of the drinks sitting off on the side. Shed walk that direction not letting go of Sabriels hand. .

"Let's go get some drinks"

As Stella would take her over to the drink bar as the music would change and she'd hum.happily. Looking over the options she'd turn over to Sabriel.

"what kinda drinks do you like?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2024 7:44 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I am a wine drinker.” Sabriel answered with a short laugh, reminiscing briefly. “When I came across Veralia for the first time in Hueco Mundo, she had a case of it and was drinking a bottle while sitting in a tree. Such a lovely vintage.” It might sound as though she was referring to her friend rather than the alcohol and the Arrancar’s expression would not give much away either as to what she meant. There was a twinkle in her eye though.

Squeezing Stella’s hand gently, she would then return the question. “What about you? What kind of drinks do you love on a girl’s night out?” Recalling what the Quincy said about her previous night out drinking, Sabriel had to admit that she was curious.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 4:33 am
Stella would try to remember back to what she had drunk that night. Truthfully that was the last thing that she had been remembering from that night since it happened, but she was like 75% sure it was a couple of beers. She'd try to remember, but maybe it was also whiskey? After a couple of seconds of her trying to remember she would speak.

"I actually don't remember that part of the night all that well. It was either beer or Whiskey I think."

She would answer as Sabriel could almost see smoke coming out of her ears from the red head trying to remember. She'd ultimately shrug as she would think about it for a moment. She was pretty sure her mother and father drunk wine, so obviously it couldn't be that bad.
"I can say I've never had wine before, so I could try that with you."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 11:09 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Wine is a tricky drink. Get the wrong year and it can taste horrible.” Sabriel replied with a smile, before adding. “You must have quite a strong palette though if you like whisky. A rather strong beverage indeed. I have drunk it on occasion, especially when I have visited the US. It does not surprise me that you would find Veralia drinking such a drink.”

As a bartender walked by, Sabriel would briefly stop him and ask him for red wine, which he would swiftly dawdle off to get for them. She hoped that Stella would enjoy it but even if she did not, it would make for a good learning experience. The dark haired woman could not help but smile at her friend though, again recognising the confidence that seemed to be blooming from her now. The Quincy had come a long way already, having proven that with her flirting.

Maybe if she was confident enough then perhaps Sabriel could invite….

Stopping herself mid thought, the Arrancar shook her head. The last thing she wanted was to fall back on her old habits and embarrass her friend.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 11:21 am
Stella would give the bar tender a smile as she would tilt her head at watching Sabriel shake her head. she'd give her a curious pat on the shoulder as she was a little confused at the situation.

"Sab you okay?"

As she would watch for the bar keeper to come back. She didn't want to admit she didn't like the taste of alcohol like at all. It kinda burnt going down, but she was in fact not a coward so she would try the wine anyway.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 1:25 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“Just fine.” Sabriel answered with a smile. “My imagination was running wild there for a minute. Some habits are hard to break, especially when I am around you.” There was a part of her that actually did want to invite Stella back with her but the Arrancar was rather wary. Her little kingdom was saturated with her spiritual pressure, after all and she did not want it to cause the redhead any issues. It would not not hurt her but would make her emotions run a little more hot. Such was Sabriel’s form of strength.

She could not help but wonder how the encounter between Stella and Veralia had gone, pondering if it had been as stimulating as her own close encounter with her horned friend. They had become rather close since then although it was most definitely a friends with benefits kind of deal.

“Wine is not overly strong so you should be all right.” She added after a little while, briefly looking over her friend's sweet features. “It can go to one’s head though if not careful."

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum