Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eric Fallen Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Eric Fallen Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Eric Fallen Empty Re: Eric Fallen

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 pm
Eric Fallen Img-thing?

Never in my three years of role playing have I ever seen a app like this that has made my brain swell up with so much autism that I felt a fucking brain aneurysm was on the verge of bursting out of my very skull. Just what the fuck were you thinking when you were typing out some of the stuff in this application, Kade? Jesus Christ.

History: Touketsu created the demonic world known as Demono thus upon the creation of that world many demons started to appear. The demons who were strong seemed would be the ones who be still living the weak would be just killed or die upon birth. The dragons of the demon world were actually the supreme demons and none of regular hellborns stood in there way. The Demon King may many demons from wave of his hand or from the deadly Book of the dead as many demons started coming from the ground. One of the mid-strong demon races was the Mad Demons a bunch of demon warlords with the extreme and deadly nature of fighting people to the death. The Mad Demons proved their existence of fighting or slaughterng demons that came in their path. One of their greatest victories was against the Demon Grendels a weaker hybrid demon race. They we're the easiest of prey heck the easy demons to manipulate, Ermac had the pleasure in leading an army of mad demons to wipe out the grendels. Ermac burned their so called village of sanctuary to the ground watching 400 of them burn to death and the survivors were killed by demon dogs. One the strongest of that particular race was mad demon named Ermac Zepar, the clawrazor demon. He would claw his enemies in the face first to smell blood first then the mad demon would go on the attack. The only reason he did this to see if his prey was worthy enough for surviving in a battle against him. During the Mad Demon's rule, Ermac killed humans and demons constantly to survive devouring their souls, the bodycount was high. Ermac devoured souls 90,150,000souls half being humans and some being greater demons but it took many decades to get up to that number. He would strike fear and vengeance within the eyes and faces the other demons some would try to look tough. Ermac knew it was all an act but the point and his agressive nature was sent and seen across all the demon races. The point was clear a mad demon was to be fucked with if anybody tried to get in their way they would stop at nothing to hunt the enemy down kill them, drink their blood and torture their friends and finally devouring their soul. The creator Touketsu called the Mad Demon race the "true death kings" of his own underworld. Ermac still had cravings for power and then he wanted to challenge the creator for more power, blood and violence . Ermac's family stopped him from making a damn mistake telling him, Touketsu could wipe him out in an instant mere thought. The mad demon froze right in his tracks just thinking that send chills down his spinal cord. He didn't know if it was from the souls that he devoured of just plain cold hearted fear the demon was afraid. Ermac just nodded and went back to his duties thinking the creator's time will come soon enough, he'll be ready.

I couldn't even stand to read most of that, but I know damn well most of the bat shit loony psycho-mama drama is gonna need to AT LEAST get passed Frost's eyes since you are implying some HEAVY things that did NOT happen in this site's history for demon's and powers that would need to overlooked by Frost. No, just no. I'm denying that entire concept until Frost says otherwise.

Infact, judging from this whole history, I'm not even sure I'm equipped to deal with such cracked fucking ideas.

Supreme Dark Cero: An stronger version of Grand Rey Cero which is similiar of a dragon's fire breath blast. Spit develops with Ermac's mouth which then turns into fireball. Ermac can spit out a large and red energy blast from his mouth.

Eric Fallen 19384

Refer to this image for what I think of this entire section. Are you fucking kidding me? DEMONS CANNOT USE CERO'S OF ANY KIND!

Judas Priest: An ultimate shadow defense which strong minded wizards would use. The demon's dragon eyes will starts glowing forming a shadow barrier which anything attacking him will be negated. The special power of Judas Priest if the enemy attacks with a stronger an deadly attack. An shadow form of an ghostly anti pope will appear and the pope will completely block or send the attack right back at the enemy. However the attack is useless against holy or plasma attacks which the barrier will dissapear in seconds which take a poast to create another one. If a second barrier is created the anti pope will not appear.

Eric Fallen Fc2f0926

C'mon, you can't be serious man. Just...c'mon....let's try to be a little sensible here.

Destructive Armaggedon: Ermac places his hands forward as if he were going to do a strong fireball attack, only he forms a sphere of deep black& red energy that has another gray sphere inside it that turns black in the center and has blue electricity flowing around it. If he charges the attack for a few seconds, it seems to take on a decagon shape, but most commonly looks like a circle. Once he fires it, it leaves a shot black trail of energy behind before it hits the target, very easily causing a nuke-sized explosion that destroys everything caught in the explosion. Enough to destroy half a town which a long while(4 posts). Enemies under 2-3 will greatly hurt from this attack or die
Stronger enemies of 0-5 or 0-1 rankings can block or destroy the attack.

Eric Fallen 51534ffe

Will you PLEASE stop making these attacks like you are certain you will get a very high tier. This makes the process very fucking hard for me and it beginning to make me snap my snap in this direction as the picture above appears.

Spell Counter: Thou he was tortured to death, Ermac was actually trained in witchcraft defenses the people wanted him to became turly mad. Ermac was taught banshee cries and dark magic to conuters different demon spells and kido attacks. Using a banshee scream(an air blast echo), Ermac can actually counter or block kidou attacks coming at him depending on how strong the kido is. Anything under 90 the demon can block completely with banhsee scream. Darkness Elixir beam is what block demon spells. The Darkness Elixir beam is a quick shadow ball with a strong to block or destroy a demon spell attack or spell defense. However iit has one flaw it can stop a water spell. To use a spell counter Ermac say "Darkness Counter" or the attack won't work.

Eric Fallen F5e96980
Eric Fallen 772a1308

NO.

I believe you should seriously reconsider this application, the concept of it, contact an advisor/admin/moderator and have multiple people view this application before it is ever approved in the history of this website.

So, in conclusion along with my rejection, I leave you with this diagnosis of this application.

Eric Fallen 1123

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Eric Fallen KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Eric Fallen Left_bar_bleue5/0Eric Fallen Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Eric Fallen Empty Re: Eric Fallen

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:33 pm
I am no Application Checker, BUT.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

N
UFF' SAID

Eric Fallen 20u4p06
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum