Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Reunions Left_bar_bleue5/100Dark Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Dark Reunions Empty Re: Dark Reunions

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 am
========================
CAVEMAN -- VASTO LORDE
========================

He was having a conversation when Malcolm detected a presence that any demon slayer is able to pick up, no matter how suppressed it was. Without a word, he summons his bladed bone lance made from a Gillian's nose and used so frequently, it was a zanpakuto in itself due to it having its own spiritual presence. The truth be told as Malcolm was reforged as a child by Demon Lord Vohlis to be the fabled, "Fate Breaker," VasaVonnei. To him now and never told once to Koichi and Reimu Iramasha, Malcolm is nothing more than a weapon, a zanpakuto in his own rite of passages through destinies entwined with others. Fury fills his forgotten heart as he walks away from the pair who would be his captors. Before they could react, he vanishes into the pursuit of such an adversary of mankind. Scent, sound, sensation; any of these plagues the soul of a warrior that descends from ancestry of old. Closer and closer, his presence was very known to even the subtle of kin and foe. A rage that never felt so early of the year's dying. The wind echoes his haunts and howls...

"WRETCHED MOTHERFUCKER OF HELL AND BRIMSTONE! FUCKING MAGGOT THAT DAMNED MY INNOCENCE AND BITCHED OVER THE DEAD THOU NOT BECAME! THOSE WHO TASTE THE FUCKING RETCH OF SULFUR SHALL BE THE POISON TO THE KINSHIP!"

Upon the end, Malcolm slams hard upon the surface with dust soon to plague the air around Kaleb and Draven. Malcolm stands as a shadow of death and eternal regrets soon to come. His faceless gaze turns to Draven then to Kaleb who was walking to his general direction. He holds out his lance against Kaleb with the tip prodding upon Kaleb's exposed neck. "Demon. Meet my blade for I am the damn demon slayer who sought the end of the maggots like you. I am Malcolm Stone." Malcolm introduces himself to Kaleb. Judging by the strengths, Kaleb and Draven are not even up to the pace that Reimu displays when Malcolm met her earlier. He whips his lance down, attempting to graze Kaleb's left arm. If a hit was assured, the best is yet to come as Malcolm knows that anyone would be doomed if they are scratched. Given to the fact that Malcolm has very thick bone armor that can help him survive even a death attack or decay, Malcolm sees no problem if Draven or the goblins hording upon him as retaliation.

Without much expectation, Malcolm dissipates his lance and walks to Kaleb with revelation of power coursing through the vasto lorde without ceasing such an immense pressure that can render the small goblins to submit their fate and remain still and quiet as they suffer before what Malcolm self-proclaimed himself to be the Lord of Hueco Mundo. Considering the youth of Draven, the poor Iramasha would probably be overwhelmed by the spiritual presence from the possible lack of better protection against dense spiritual pressure from cero energy. "Cero Shape Technique: Needles." Malcolm cites while holding out his right talons to Kaleb. In the matter of seconds, ninety-nine needles of highly compressed cero energy darts out to Kaleb at over two-hundred thousand miles per hour. Due to its compressed state, it does less destruction than the regular, but it was made for maximum penetration in maximum rapid succession. In end result, Kaleb would be heavily wounded if not killed when receiving the brunt of the attack. With consideration of the spread, Kaleb's body would probably be riddled all over upon taking the full brunt of the attack alone.

Dark Reunions 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Reunions Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dark Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:11 am
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Reunions Cooltext549054089

Dark Reunions CC2Dark Reunions CC2Dark Reunions CC2

(K a m e k o)

"It's Kameko. K-A-M-E-K-O. Got it memorized?" ~ Kameko Madoka-Sugiura

[ S o n g F o r P o s t ]

[ G u i l t y G e a r X 2 : M e e t A g a i n ]

E n t e r P o s t

Dark Reunions 2vkchuw

W i t h T h e K n i g h t

Are you ready to face your fate?

Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t

Death may be my only freedom..

-------------------

Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

The world of the living seemed rather boring and trivial once someone had experienced all the other dimensions and extremities that the world had to offer.. Er.. well.. the other worlds anyway. The world of the living always seemed like such a boring and dull place to Kameko, regardless of whatever she might have been doing beforehand. Hell, even GUARD duty seemed like excitement incarnate compared to some of the tripe she'd been forced to sit through while on recon in the human world. I mean really, staring at a moving picture for two and a half hours? What kind of entertainment was that? Kameko would much rather prefer to go out and actually, oh, I don't know, hurt things. Save people, be.. uh.. RELEVANT? It gave her a headache just thinking about how much it bored her. If it weren't for the impossibility of it, Kameko would just drag all the humans to one of the spiritual realms, nuke the boring fucking earth, and be done with it, but no, that would be "inappropriate."

So why, one might ask, was Kameko in the world of the living currently if she hated it so much? Well the answer to that was simple. She was off-duty. And, much to her chagrin, when she was off-duty, her queen made her leave the realm. Told her directly, under order, to go out and take care of herself, have some fun, meet some people, or something. Because, in all honesty, if it were up to her, Kameko would stand watch by the royal house for the rest of the life, just making sure her queen was safe. Yes it was a useless enterprise seeing as how the sugiura realm wasn't under any threat besides easily-dealt-with rogue guardian beasts, but it was the thought that counted, right? Of course it was. She would die to protect her queen. To Kameko, the bitter end wasn't just a concept, it was how she had been raised all her life. Then again, her younger years were all royally fucked in the head. I mean.. she had dated Daigoro Ito for fucks sake, how screwed in the noggin do you have to be to even consider that trainwreck for a date? Yeesh.

So here she was, stepping technique after stepping technique, traveling from lamp post to lamp post down this deserted street. So. Goddamn. Boring. Kameko sighed, elegantly-brushed green hair flowing behind her on the night breeze. Her golden eyes searched the streets for signs of movement.. Any sign. Come on. Something. Please. For the love of god. WAIT THERE W-- Fuck, just a cat. Kameko grumbled, crossing her arms inside the sleeves of her long white coat, the one identified by her as looking oddly like a strait-jacket. It was way too fucking quiet out tonight. Was it at all possible for something, nay, ANYTHING even MARGINALLY entertaining to happen tonight? Was that possible? Please? Kameko let loose a heavy sigh, stopping atop one of the street lamps and tapping her foot impatiently. Why did it seem absolutely impossible for her to be entertained in the slightest tonight? Was it just the night in particular? Or was her hatred of the human world infecting her view of what a "good time" was while there? Either way, she needed something to keep her mind busy, soon, because the more her brain sat idle, the more her thoughts returned to.. him.. and.. that was one place she definitely did not want to go with her train of thought. He had caused her enough pain already, and told her how he felt. That should be enough. It should.. it.. Kameko wiped her eyes, grumbling at how weak she was for having to fight to hold back tears like that. He was over. He was a part of her past now. She needed to stop bringing him into the present.. it wasn't healthy for her. Yeah she had to see him every day during cell transfer, but that didn't mean her mind had to constantly be on him like it was. All she was doing was torturing herself..

Kameko sighed, kicking her foot out in an arc that ended above her head, using the momentum to carry herself in a backwards-flip through the air onto the ground. Showing off, one might say, well actually.. no. Showing off implies that there'd actually be anyone there to see it happen. Kameko sighed again, kicking a pebble clear across the street and walking down the way, cautiously checking corners and blind spots as she moved down the street, looking left, right, left again, checking for any possible signs of life. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Fuck.

Kameko groaned, continuing to walk for a little bit before miraculously, and finally, she heard something.. She tilted her head, straining her ears a bit to try and detect what it was from here... It sounded like either.. someone yelling.. or combat..? Or maybe it was both. Hmm. Kameko turned her head in the direction of the disturbance, taking a step forward and seemingly disappearing as she used steps to carry herself to the rooftop. Eventually, through a combination of her own steps, and her Knight Step, she reached a building overlooking what she had heard.

Looking down, Kameko could see and sense the beings below. A demon, a hollow of some sort, and an Iramasha. By the looks of things, the demon couldn't possibly be that strong, but he was facing the hollow, who she felt WAS, in fact, strong. Judging by the attacks and skill, along with the more humanoid form, Kameko would guess Vasto Lorde, if anything. However, she knew not the classes that demons or iramasha might be judged by, so she couldn't tell with the other two. Kameko sighed, tapping the sigil on her forehead in concentration. Said sigil would keep the men below from detecting her as a thread, as it was designed to lower her reiatsu output to match that of a low-rank shinigami, an unseated at the highest. She sighed softly, if there was a fight in the middle of the street like this, and no one else was around, she had to intercept, it was in her nature.. It was also her duty, she couldn't allow this to go unanswered, either. With a shrug, Kameko stepped off the rooftop, lowering herself slowly to the ground with her reiatsu and slipping her hands into her pockets, tilting her head and looking at the men as her feet touched solid ground. "I don't care what kind of personal grudges you fellas have. I don't care what started this, but these are protected streets, and you picked the wrong night to think you could fight here without intervention." Kameko gave a soft chuckle, "My name is unimportant, before anyone bothers asking, just get the hell out of here before anyone besides you buffoons gets hurt by this." Kameko's eyes traveled back and forth between the two, after that attack from the hollow, the demon would definitely be pissed, but she couldn't afford to let a huge fight break out right here... Kameko sighed, silently releasing the first stage of her ziamichi power under the detection-protection of the sigil, changing again into the second, and then the third form, as a dome of control silently formed over the area. Just as she did so, Kameko saw the hollow extend his talons towards the demon. She didn't hear what attack he had called, but she heard the word "Cero" and that was enough. Quickly, she closed down the possibility of momentum in the area immediately in front of the hollow's hand, so whenever the needles shot out, they were caught in the air by his hand, as if they were just extensions. Kameko turned them mid-air, altering their momentum clockwise, before flicking her hand, speeding their momentum up as all ninety-nine fly into the nearest building. "Now then," Kameko said pleasantly, releasing the sigil on her forehead with an ominous purple glow as the full power of her reiatsu bore down on the area, "I think that you boys should leave, and settle this another day, in another place. Because I'm telling you now.." Kameko smiled warmly, but there was a primal anger behind that smile, one that made it.. scary.. "I am in no mood to deal with cretins, fools, or cavemen. So, if you don't mind, kindly get the fuck out of Karakura."

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Reunions Left_bar_bleue5/100Dark Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:21 pm

==========
MALCOLM STONE
IS PISSED OFF
==========
Considering that woman just appeared and stopped his intent, Malcolm keeps his focus on the demon before him, Kaleb. Kameko can understand that a real warrior keeps his focus on the enemy, neither bystander nor weapon. Seeing that he alone was the kind who has the sense of gravity weighing upon the field as the Earth keeps her children upon her bosom. Seeing that Malcolm does not pursue to a follow-up attack, it is a sign that Malcolm acknowledged the words spoken by her. "I've said what I had to say to you, Iramasha. You seem like a person who doesn't want to be cheated anymore..." Kaleb says to Draven, which irks Caveman the moment he starts speaking. Demons are manipulative and never have any empathy. Before he can continue his speech, Malcolm sees the opening where Kaleb left himself exposed while speaking. The reason that Malcolm was quiet was because he is using Pequisa to judge the strength of Kaleb. Turns out that Kaleb is not all that strong, but his metaphysical power would be a bothersome obstacle. Kameko on the other hand would be a fierce combatant all together, yet Draven would be a small fry and would easily tumble by a swift prod of an index.

Without time to spare, Malcolm notices that Kaleb did suffer damage, but nothing more than a phantom pain. As along it is an injury, Malcolm would be an assured victor. Before Kaleb would complete the word, "Just," Malcolm uses sonido to appear at the blind spot of Kaleb's right side, rushing with his right talon to the face, intending to grapple his face and floor the demon with raw might alone. Since he is able to twist his talons fully, he twists into position where he can use a cero that would decimate the entire reservoir of Za Koa energy out of Kaleb, rendering him unable to use any portal magic nor have the strength to combat and surrender. The chest reveals a mouth covering the hollow hole as it opens. A gray cero forms up with a purple hue as the hum of impending doom soon to follow. In a sharp moment, the attack releases upon Kaleb at a controlled, point-blank range that follows with a harsh explosion that can knockdown anyone who is fleet-footed. The moment the explosion occurs is the moment that the area within street width becomes desolate of any spiritual energy, even Za Koa energy feels to have abandoned the area by the explosion.

Not even Malcolm is excepted in this situation as Malcolm has no need for spiritual energy as he is primarily focused in physical combat. Malcolm stands up after the horrific attack and watches Kaleb to bask in the demon's defeat before stepping on the demon's throat with his bladed right foot. Only the blunt flat of his sole was pressing down while a swift motion could slit the bastard's throat wide open. "How may thou depart without a horse? Seeing you in submission is home to me. Home sweet home, yet no sweeter than a fair greeting from thy mistress." Caveman jests to Kaleb, keeping his sharp eyes upon the demon. "Fine. Hey lady, I'm going already I guess. People can't have a normal conversation anymore...I'm down with that don't really want to start a ruckus anyway with the way my clan treated me...nah, disrespect me is more like it...But ok, I'm going..." Draven speaks in response to Kameko, despite Malcolm's location is now within sword's reach from him.

Dark Reunions 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Reunions Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Dark Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:26 pm
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dark Reunions Cooltext549054089

Dark Reunions CC2Dark Reunions CC2Dark Reunions CC2

(K a m e k o)

"It's Kameko. K-A-M-E-K-O. Got it memorized?" ~ Kameko Madoka-Sugiura

[ S o n g F o r P o s t ]

[ K e n j i K a w a i : E m i y a ]

E n t e r P o s t

Dark Reunions 2vkchuw

W i t h T h e K n i g h t

Are you ready to face your fate?

Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t Dark Reunions 1-4025007-2635-t

Death may be my only freedom..

-------------------

Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime Dark Reunions CodeGeassC2Anime

Come on, let's rock.

-------------------

Dark Reunions Cooltext591574937

Kameko sighed, shaking her head as she watched the battle go on. Honestly, the hollow was.. quite perplexing. He fought with a power and a brutality that showed no mercy, and showed that, if anything, he had nothing to lose... Kameko gaped, almost dumbfounded, at the strength in the explosion and the energy-draining attack types that the hollow was using. He would definitely be a formidable opponent... if he so chose as to fight Kameko. The knight sighed, she really hoped it wouldn't come to that. In face, she was hoping for anything but. SHe didn't want a fight, she had come here to keep the peace. Was that so wrong? Kameko grumbled, rubbing one temple and slowly letting her power disappate back into the seal, her reiatsu sealing away slowly. It looked like things here were going to be handled, in all honesty, the hollow would probably kill both of them, and if anyone asked Kameko, she was never here, how could she have stopped them? She sighed, turning to leave, before...

"Fine. Hey lady, I'm going already I guess. People can't have a normal conversation anymore...I'm down with that don't really want to start a ruckus anyway with the way my clan treated me...nah, disrespect me is more like it...But ok, I'm going..."

Kameko twitched, her eye juttering down and up as she turned back around, taking a step forward as her reiatsu released once more, not only her ziamichi ability spiking, but her sugiura reiatsu as well, her body entering a state of dual-kyuu-kyou, slowly but surely, as the windows in the nearby buildings began cracking and smashing from the force of her massive spiritual pressure. The knight clenched her fists, tilting her head in a mix of curiosity and anger. "Did. You. Just. Call. Me. Lady?" Kameko's irises turned red, her visage forcing a smile out of sheer blood-curdling rage as she shivered slightly, chuckling and tilting her head back upright, tilting her head down with her eyes still staring at the Iramasha. "I will show you. The penalty. For discerning a Knight of Honor by their gender. " Kameko gave a half-smile, turning to the hollow, who still seemed busy with the demon. "Hey, you. Hollow. I have no intent to fight you, but be sure not to get in my way either." She cracked her neck, turning back to the iramasha and lowering herself down onto one knee, her shirt flowing out almost like a shirt around her waist as she did so.

Kameko closed her eyes, facing the ground as the earth and concrete below her began to glow, a brilliant white that put even a coffin's dressings to shame. The knight snapped, the four forms of her sacred materializing, floating in a circle around her head. Blades, chakrams, claymores, and lances. The knight lifted her head, her eyes snapping open and glowing white as the four sacreds began spinning and rotating wildly, lifting Kameko into the air. She stretched out her legs from their kneeled position, stretching her arms out as if crucified, and smiling at a silent joke as the four forms span faster, creating a hurricane of wind below her before floating into her, merging with her very being and holding her aloft.

The knight spoke, her voice changing from it's normal, sounding ancient.. eerie.. and threatening. The chant wasn't known to any, as this form had never been used before in a battle as petty as this. However, she had something to prove, and it's not like there was anyone here who could report her having this form when they didn't even know her name. Besides, with the hollow having a boot at the throat at one, it didn't look like either of these cretins were going to live, anyway.

"Body of the Defender, Heart of the Mystic, Blood of the Warrior.. Combine and give to me your power.. Grant me.. Form of the Knight...."

With that, a huge flash of blinding light and reiatsu expanded outward from Kameko's being.. coating the area for a moment.. before her true final form was revealed...

| C H A N G E | O F | P A C E : |
|| F I N A L || F O R M ||

Dark Reunions 553658

| P R E P A R E | Y O U R | A S S |

[ P a r a g o n x 9 : C h a o z A i r f l o w ]

Kameko seemed to step from the very light itself as she reverted entirely into her changed form. The knight smirked, pale skin reflecting the dull light from the street lamps. Her now completely-white hair flowed down by her waist, intead of the usual at her shoulder or back. She opened her eyes, looking up at the iramasha with the red orbs that now occupied her head. She took another step forward, her change in outfit now also apparent. The simple robe and pants from before had been replaced. In their stead was a skin-tight body suit, covered in random places with a spiraly red design. On her hands were white gloves, fingerless, that moved as her fingers stretched out. It had been a while since she had used this form... Once adjusted though... Kameko groaned, cracking her neck, causing a spark of lightning to fly from the skin over the joint. She sighed in relief, facing the iramasha and smirking. Taking a step forward, her now-complete full spiritual pressure descended upon the area. Spiritual energy so strong that it once brought the queen of the western sugiuras to her knees. Energy that had scared even Sayuri... The knight grinned, an insane and blood-lusting grin, as she stepped forward again, the ground beneath her foot cracking as a spark of lightning flew from the crack made. Kameko smiled, almost warmly, before suddenly disappearing. In a flash step that proceeds all other normal level step techniques, she was behind Draven, swinging a hard punch for the back of his head at lightning speeds. If it impacted, not only would he get the full brunt of her immense physical strength behind it, but the pain and damage of the injury would also increase from the strength and resilient toughness of her adamantium skin. As if that weren't enough, on impact, her fist would discharge ten million volts of electricity directly into the body of the iramasha. After she had finished the punch's arc, Kameko used her defender step to instantly move away a safe distance, a blinding flash of light being left where she was standing a moment before.

Not wasting any time, Kameko immediately moved to a vantage point to the right of the Iramasha, about 50 yards away. Once there, Kameko extended her arms to both sides, a huge wall of pure scalding fire appearing in front of her, roughly 20,000 degrees F in intensity. The wall, one hundred feet tall and wide by ten feet thick, crawled slowly towards the iramasha from the right. But that's not all, immediately afterward, Kameko stepped again, to the iramasha's front, doing the same technique from the front of Draven. Grinning sadistically, she stepped twice more, doing the same at the left and back of the iramasha, watching the huge burning walls of fire climb and crawl towards him. Not stopping there, the knight raised her arm up, a gigantic black dome forming around Draven and the fire walls, roughly fifty feet tall with a sixty foot radius. Kameko snapped, smirking maliciously as about 50,000 glowing white blade-like shapes of reiatsu formed on the insides of the dome at random places. She snapped again, the black dome changing to white, and the white blades changing to black as they shot out, the fifty thousand blades all descending upon the Iramasha at bala speed with cero strength contained in each one. With a sadistic chuckle, Kameko slammed her palm into the ground, lightning flying up as her ethereal energy molded the terrain, shaping the earth and concrete to close around the dome completely, the dome and the fire walls trapped inside, along with, possibly, Draven.

The knight turned back to the caveman, nodding and crossing her arms. Now.. it was time to see whether or not the iramasha was too much of a pussy to come out of that alive..

-------------------

[ E n d P o s t ]

____________________________________________________________________________________________]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Reunions Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Reunions Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:35 pm

Dark Reunions Richar10
This thread has been inactive for quite some time- To the archives you go.

Dark Reunions Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum